Reggie's Gettin His Bulk On with AMS 4-AD/Halo/Tren

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Look up around the worlds on youtube. Those things are def killer reggie! I use them alot and love the pump!

2. Couldn't find a video of the one I'm talking about. There are many variations of it though. Another on I like for lower pecs is incline db around the worlds
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Couldn't find a video of the one I'm talking about. There are many variations of it though. Another on I like for lower pecs is incline db around the worlds
    I love chest ATW's too. Haven't tried them incline yet, but need to.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

4. Here's a few pre training pics. Headed to the gym to train back and get some kickboxing in. I've been slacking on my fight training the last couple of weeks and only have a few weeks left before show time so I need to step up my game
    Life's a garden, dig it
  5. Reggie's Gettin His Bulk On with AMS 4-AD/Halo/Tren

What show are you talking about? Somehow I missed that...

You're looking swole as always, bro!
    FINAFLEX REP

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    What show are you talking about? Somehow I missed that...

You're looking swole as always, bro!
    Thanks bro! I'm competing in my second mma competition on Dec 14th
    Life's a garden, dig it

7. Ended up skipping back tonight. Pretty sore and tired after kickboxing. My cardio is definitely in need of some work. Got pretty winded tonight. Was doing quite well before but once the gas left the tank I just wasn't near where I need to be.
    Life's a garden, dig it

8. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Congrats, I wish you good luck. I'm sure you'll crush it
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

9. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Congrats, I wish you good luck. I'm sure you'll crush it
    Thanks bro, I sure hope so. My mission now is cardio lol if the fight was tonight I would've gotten my ass handed to me.
    Life's a garden, dig it

10. I feel ya on tha cardio. Hockey is starting up for me, so here comes my cardio!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

11. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Good luck bro!
    FINAFLEX REP

12. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Good luck bro!
    Thanks bro!

Got up this morning and did some fasted hiit. Jump rope, bag work and rope slams. Going to train bis and tris this afternoon.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  13. tattoopierced1

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Thanks bro, I sure hope so. My mission now is cardio lol if the fight was tonight I would've gotten my ass handed to me.
    Thats awesome you are fighting. I tried my hand at it for a few years, knees wouldnt hold up enough for me for the constant up and down in training since I have horrible knees. Really wish it was something I could have done as I enjoyed it when I did it.

14. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    Thats awesome you are fighting. I tried my hand at it for a few years, knees wouldnt hold up enough for me for the constant up and down in training since I have horrible knees. Really wish it was something I could have done as I enjoyed it when I did it.
    Thanks man, I wished I would've started at a younger age. Always followed the sport but up until a few years ago there was nowhere to train mma here.
    Life's a garden, dig it

15. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Thanks man, I wished I would've started at a younger age. Always followed the sport but up until a few years ago there was nowhere to train mma here.
    What weight class? I used to fight a few years back...I miss it at times but I kept hurting my shoulder..3 to 6 months no training each time
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

16. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    What weight class? I used to fight a few years back...I miss it at times but I kept hurting my shoulder..3 to 6 months no training each time
    I'll be fighting at 175. It amazes me how some fighters can have such long careers
    Life's a garden, dig it

17. Did some light shoulder training. Mostly to increase punching power. Headed to grappling in 30 minutes. I have a shorter reach than most of my training partners so my ground game is where it's at
    Life's a garden, dig it

18. Go kill it Reg!
    FINAFLEX REP

19. Damn I love grappling I really wished I would've gotten into wrestling growing up, but I went to school in Southern Texas and it's all Football and Baseball down there. Did pretty well tonight, we did this thing we call king of the mat. Similar to king of the hill, except it's get submitted and your out, then the next guy comes in so on and so forth. Incredibly tiring, really tells you where your cardio is for sure.

My weight tonight was 180.5 pre grappling. I'm noticing new veins running across the inside of my biceps and new ones on my shoulders/upper chest. Mood has been great. BP is still a little high or so it feels, I again didn't have a chance to get over to that side of town to check it, but will tomorrow.
    Life's a garden, dig it

20. Your stamina has to be killer for that drill! Keep killin it Reggie!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

21. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Your stamina has to be killer for that drill! Keep killin it Reggie!
    Ya it's pretty insane. Best I can do is get to the third guy then I'm so winded that I can't transition worth a crap lol
    Life's a garden, dig it

22. Back pumps were pretty bad last night and still feeling it today. Was supposed to train legs but not sure if that's going to happen. I'll see how I feel a little later.
    Life's a garden, dig it

23. Still having the back pump issue so will be upping my taurine to 5g starting tomorrow. Going to do a crazy upper body routine I came up with. Will detail it when I'm done. Shouldn't bother my back to much
    Life's a garden, dig it

24. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Back pumps were pretty bad last night and still feeling it today. Was supposed to train legs but not sure if that's going to happen. I'll see how I feel a little later.
    Those pumps are killer man try lowering your sodium intake as well I noticed it helps

25. Quote Originally Posted by vanbeast73 View Post
    Those pumps are killer man try lowering your sodium intake as well I noticed it helps
    I actually ended up cutting out adding any salt a couple of days ago. Helped somewhat but still feeling like crap bp is still high as well. I'm going to drop the Tren and lower my Hdrol dose to 50mg a day and see if this helps. If not I may just drop everything and only run the 4-AD for the remainder of this cycle.
    Life's a garden, dig it

26. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

I actually ended up cutting out adding any salt a couple of days ago. Helped somewhat but still feeling like crap bp is still high as well. I'm going to drop the Tren and lower my Hdrol dose to 50mg a day and see if this helps. If not I may just drop everything and only run the 4-AD for the remainder of this cycle.
    Yea that should help let me know how it goes man your Health is more important than anything

27. Quote Originally Posted by vanbeast73 View Post
    Yea that should help let me know how it goes man your Health is more important than anything
    Thanks brother, will do
    Life's a garden, dig it

28. Just curious, how does sodium promote back pumps?
    FINAFLEX REP

29. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Just curious, how does sodium promote back pumps?
    From what I've read increased sodium causes you to pee more which flushes out potassium. In turn leading to "back pumps"
    Life's a garden, dig it

30. Ok so I drank about 2 gallons of water today, ate some bananas and potatoes, and feeling much better. I'm going go hit the gym and see if I can't slay some iron
    Life's a garden, dig it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Getting my bulk on with LG Sciences Bulk Kit!! (Sponsered)
    By madripper32 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 01-09-2014, 09:03 AM
  2. BIGGUY'S Getting his Mass on with Lecheek.
    By bigguyn10ec in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 10-27-2012, 10:46 AM
  3. MKretz gets his focus on with SNS Focus XT!
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 11:53 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-09-2011, 11:37 AM
  5. Wrasslin gettin his abs in line with REDline
    By wrasslin116 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 07:18 PM