Super DMZ rx 2.0 log

mxracer323

Awards
Starting a 4 week cycle of Super DMZ rx 2.0 today. I ran a 5 week cyxle ofHavoc (epistane) earlier in the year. Had good results, gained 12 pounds and had massive strength gains. I ended up keeping 6 pounds while having a bad diet (not getting enough cals for the added weight. I used torem for PCT and bounced back quick. My libido as of late has been higher than I remember it being before the cycle. Looking forward to seeing what super dmz can help me do.

Current stats:
25 y/o
6'2" 209lbs 12% bf
Bench 300x1 or 225x11
Deadlift 455x1
Squat 405x1

I'll be taking 2 caps a day of the dmz along with 8 caps cel cycle assist. I will also be using fish oil, multi vitamins and taurine on cycle. I have letro on hand for worst case scenarios. I will be using Torem for pct along with revolution pct black towards the end.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
You will love this stack, I ran it with 100mg a day MAX LMG. Good luck bro you will really enjoy it!

mxracer323

Awards
Awesome man, everything I've read about this product has been positive.

I took my first dose this morning and just got back from a wicked leg workout. Nothing to report so far, just great energy levels and had a wicked pump going in my glutes. All placebo I'm sure! Getting ready to eat a massive meal and take my second dose.

mxracer323

Awards
Day 4- Took saturday and sunday off and did chest today. I'm up 2 pounds in weight and strength is no different. Other than the weight gain I have nothing to report.. can't wait for it to really kick in!

Rocktown

Awards
I'm glad to find your log. I just finished a cycle of epi myself. I'm actually in week two of pct and already planing my next cycle. I am looking at super DMz. So ill follow your log. Good luck and thanks for the log bro.

mxracer323

Awards
Day 5- I believe I'm starting to feel it! Strength is slightly up and endurance has improved. Had an awesome back workout today. Feeling a lot "fuller" in my muscles. My weight was 213 this morning.. So I am up 4 pounds total. Looking to hit 220 by end of cycle.. But it wouldn't hurt my feelings to get to 225.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Day 5- I believe I'm starting to feel it! Strength is slightly up and endurance has improved. Had an awesome back workout today. Feeling a lot "fuller" in my muscles. My weight was 213 this morning.. So I am up 4 pounds total. Looking to hit 220 by end of cycle.. But it wouldn't hurt my feelings to get to 225.
Good stuff brotha. It only gets better. Keep up the Cals and training you will hit your mark.

mxracer323

Awards
Day 6- Shoulders/traps today.. Strength increase was noticable today. Had good energy during the workout, felt like I could just keep going. Didn't weigh myself today, will first thing tomorrow. No sides at all, I haven't shut down yet although I'm sure I will eventually. I measured my arms just to see if I wad gaining any size.. up 1/4 an inch as of this morning. My muscles are staying full all day on this product.. feels great.

PhatBoy07

Awards
Im in for results..... Plz keep log up.
So many logs die out, and whats your total cycle look like? Support supps, pct, and ect.

mxracer323

Awards
On cycle my layout looks like this

2 caps Super DMZ 2.0
8 caps CEL cycle assist
Multi vitamin
Fish oil
6 grams taurine 30 mins before workout

I take my first cap of dmz upon waking with a meal. I then wait a couple hours and take 4 caps of cycle assist with meal. I repeat for my second doses.

For pct i will dose Torem at 120mg for tge first three days then 90/60/60/30. I will dose my revolution pct black at 0/0/2/2. This worked well after my havoc cycle as I bounced back quickly.

PhatBoy07

Awards
Right on..... Looks a lot like the cycle i have plan. Only difference is im gonna add in 4-ad.

mxracer323

Awards
I thought about it.. I hear its good for fighting lethargy. So far I have felt fine.. but I'm only a week in. Tomorrow I'll get an update on weight.

mxracer323

Awards
Day 8- Weight this morning was 214.1 so I'm up about 5 pounds in the first week. Looking in the mirror I think I actually look a little leaner as well. Got my first "dude your getting bigger" comment in the gym today.. Lol so evidently the size is starting to show. Had a great workout today anf still no sides.. Ideal cycle thus far.

rphash49

Awards
I put on 20lbs with this product ealier this year and I've kept every pound. As far as size goes it is the best product I've used by far. It doesn't hit everyone the same but I got extreme lethargy week 4, libido crashed hard, balls looked like raisins etc. If I ever run it again I'll stack it with dermacrine to help minimize the sides.

mxracer323

Awards
Day 9- leg day.. Had my first "side effect"... Back pump. I forgot to take my taurine today and it showed.. I pushed through the workout though. Felt strong. The pumps while on this stuff are wicked. I'm off work the next couple of days and plan on eating like its my job. My goal for this cycle is as much mass as possible.. Even at the expense of a bit of fat gain.

mxracer323

Awards
Day 11- Weight this morning is at 217. Up 8lbs. Going to do some flat bench today for chest, looking forward to seeing how my strength is progressing. Still no sides other than the back pumps..

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I put on 20lbs with this product ealier this year and I've kept every pound. As far as size goes it is the best product I've used by far. It doesn't hit everyone the same but I got extreme lethargy week 4, libido crashed hard, balls looked like raisins etc. If I ever run it again I'll stack it with dermacrine to help minimize the sides.
I ran stenzine (same compounds and mg's as super dmz 2.0) with dermacrine for seven weeks. Two caps the first four, three caps the last three weeks. Gained 18+ and kept 13-15lbs

rphash49

Awards
I ran stenzine (same compounds and mg's as super dmz 2.0) with dermacrine for seven weeks. Two caps the first four, three caps the last three weeks. Gained 18+ and kept 13-15lbs
I wish I would have used dermacrine. I went with stano and the lethargy was so bad week 4 I almost quit. Back pumps were also Hell.

mxracer323

Awards
Day 12- 217.9lbs this morning. Weight is still going up and I feel stronger every workout. Still no other sides except backpump. My libido may be down slightly but I still make it happen. Today is back, going to do some heavy deads and rows along with some pull ups. I have noticed while on super dmz I'm not getting sore even though workouts are more intense.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Loved these compounds! But after the 4th week the gains stop you'll still keep them but you won't grow much. I would be careful about the liver I felt sick my first round I couldn't really eat that much. Make me have erections for days in the first two weeks then got pretty bad shutdown. I hated the shut down on this felt like dbol shutdown

No_Pain

Awards
Loved these compounds! But after the 4th week the gains stop you'll still keep them but you won't grow much. I would be careful about the liver I felt sick my first round I couldn't really eat that much. Make me have erections for days in the first two weeks then got pretty bad shutdown. I hated the shut down on this felt like dbol shutdown
Same but I feel that has more to do with people not eating enough with the accompanied weight gain... You gain 15 pounds you better account calories for it....

Week 5-6 was terrible lethargy and liver was taking a beating... 24 msten/ 30 dmz

Otherwise my favorite cycle

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Same but I feel that has more to do with people not eating enough with the accompanied weight gain... You gain 15 pounds you better account calories for it.... Week 5-6 was terrible lethargy and liver was taking a beating... 24 msten/ 30 dmz Otherwise my favorite cycle
Ya no doubt the gains are badass

mxracer323

Awards
Day 14- Last couple of days have been uneventful. Didn't get to the gym and my diet was lacking. Weight is staying around 218. Going to be off work the next couple of days so I plan to get back on track and continue making gains.

One weird thing I've noticed is a lot of itchiness on my hands and shoulders/back... Especially right before and during lifting. Its almost like the tingle you get from a preworkout.. Only I'm not on anu type of stimulants. This could be totally unrelated to the cycle as I feel fine otherwise.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Day 14- Last couple of days have been uneventful. Didn't get to the gym and my diet was lacking. Weight is staying around 218. Going to be off work the next couple of days so I plan to get back on track and continue making gains. One weird thing I've noticed is a lot of itchiness on my hands and shoulders/back... Especially right before and during lifting. Its almost like the tingle you get from a preworkout.. Only I'm not on anu type of stimulants. This could be totally unrelated to the cycle as I feel fine otherwise.
Ya I got that from it too I wouldn't scratch it that much it'll make your back break out pretty bad. And you should shower after a workout to keep it away. Dbol really makes your sh*t itch.

mxracer323

Awards
Day 17- Weight is at 220.6 this morning.. Up almost 12 pounds with almost 2 weeks left. This is the heaviest I've ever been. The only sides have been mild back pumps and the itchiness..

mxracer323

Awards
Day 20- The lethargy hit yesterday. It's pretty bad. Workouts have been great and high energy.. But afterwards I feel terrible. Weight is holding steady in the lower 220's. Still shooting for 225.. we'll see.

mxracer323

Awards
Day 24- Today is a rest day. Weight is hovering around 222lbs. My strength continues to go up and I feel good. I'm not as lethargic as before.. That seems to have tapered off. Libido has actually seemed to increase the last few days. Back pumps have been very minor with the use of taurine. With just a few days left I will say this product is awesome. Size wise I have made great gains. My arms have gone from 16" to 16.75". Its as if you can work a muscle group and see the gains in just a day or two. Very cool.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Day 24- Today is a rest day. Weight is hovering around 222lbs. My strength continues to go up and I feel good. I'm not as lethargic as before.. That seems to have tapered off. Libido has actually seemed to increase the last few days. Back pumps have been very minor with the use of taurine. With just a few days left I will say this product is awesome. Size wise I have made great gains. My arms have gone from 16" to 16.75". Its as if you can work a muscle group and see the gains in just a day or two. Very cool.
I liked the way my calves were affected. Vascularity and size were always being shown day to day. If I were you ( cause I didn't do my first sdmz right) run your SERM the day after your last dose. On my second run with this I noticed coming off was a lot easier

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Looking forward to your logging brotha! ive heard good things about super dmz. i just got a bottle of methadrol in the mail today and going to start that next week dont know if i will log it for i am new to here! good luck!

mxracer323

Awards
Day 31- Yesterday was my last day of cycle and today I started PCT. My weight is at 222lbs. I didn't gain hardly any weight the last week but my strength continued to improve. Overall I gained ~13lbs and my bodyfat looks to be the same. I hace to say this cycle was very mild in terms of sides, especially compared to RPN Havoc. Havoc made me extremly lethargic, gave me headaches and bad back pumps. I had some lethargy this cycle, managable back pumps and no headaches this cycle. I gained a bit more mass with Super DMZ but my strength gains on Havoc were morw impressive. The goal now is to eat big and keep these gains post PCT. I will keep this updated through post cycle.

mxracer323

Awards
Update - I'm a week into PCT and things are good. My weight is holding steady at 221lbs upon waking. The torem is doing its job and I feel great. My energy levels are way up and my libido is through the roof. I'm already thinking about my next run. The plan is to take about 3 months off after PCT and then either another run of SDMZ 2.0 or Alpha 90.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update - I'm a week into PCT and things are good. My weight is holding steady at 221lbs upon waking. The torem is doing its job and I feel great. My energy levels are way up and my libido is through the roof. I'm already thinking about my next run. The plan is to take about 3 months off after PCT and then either another run of SDMZ 2.0 or Alpha 90.
My vote gets alpha 90 ;)

PhatBoy07

Awards
Hows things going bro? Still holding weight?

mxracer323

Awards
I'm in my last week of PCT and still sitting at 220lbs. I've started using creatine since the start of PCT and I believe it has helped hold weight. Strength seems to have gotten even better on some lifts during PCT.

mxracer323

Awards
Just an update. I'm a month out of PCT and still weigh 220lbs. I've got to say, Super DMZ 2.0 was great for adding size. The strange thing was I didn't get much stronger. My first cycle was RPN Havoc and I had decent size gains but awesome strength gains. My next product test will be IronFlex Alpha-90 with Stanozane. Looking to continue to add size. Shooting for 230lbs with this next run.