Advice Needed Please

Brentoj

Awards
Hi there im New to this forum and id like to start off by saying hello :)

Okay i know i should have read more into depth but when i was reading about deca before my cycle nothing came up about " limbido or deca dick "
only now that ive been reading a lot lately about how to pct off my cycle i now see the chances of getting it which does make me a very concerned and
thats why im here to ask for your help ..

my cycle has been for 11 weeks

1ml x deca 100
2ml x test depot 250

a week im on my 12th week now where i decided im just going to take test before i pct ... I'm going to be taking 2x test depot 250 this week and next week spaced out 1 on a monday 1 on a thursday ..

I need help on PCT i was advised to take clomid and nolvadex for 3 weeks but im really concerned as to when i should start my pct as ive been reading a lot , start it too early i can screw it up , start it too late same situation

I can say I havent experienced any ED during the course I've been Very active ...

I know im probably stupid and everything you guys can flame me for that regardless id like to say this is my 1st cycle ive ever done and possibility my only cycle as i have achieved my goal i wanted to get to health wise .. i started off at 65kg at 1.9m tall and now im 84kg at 1.9m tall and im 21 turning 22 next month for extra info if it will help

Please advise me as i really dont want to get " Limbido / deca dick " thank you guys

Kind Regards : Brento

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 weeks after last pin start pct...
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/10

Brentoj

Awards
Bump really need some more people's advice :)

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
If your test depot has the decanoate ester you need to find out how long it takes the ester then start pct. Like godstrength said clomid and nolva at the least.

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
If your test depot has the decanoate ester you need to find out how long it takes the ester then start pct. Like godstrength said clomid and nolva at the least.
How long it takes the ester to clear *

Brentoj

Awards
well ive been shooting 1ml x deca 100 and 1ml test depot 250 on a monday and 1ml test depot 250 on a thursday .. im not sure as to what you mean about the test having the deca ? sorry ....

some one told me I should pct with proviron in a week time

anoher said straight away

another said clomid and novadex only in a week

another said novadex and clomid only after 35 days

so you see im getting a lot of different answers and I just want to get the most correct one so I pct correctly so I dont mess myself up

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
What ester or esters is your test depot connected to?