superdrol questions

biggs85

Awards
I'm thinking of doing a superdrol cycle. I know how potent this stuff and the few sides so let's get to the point. I've read probably should take for bout 4 weeks.. is this correct? Or can I do a Lil more. Doses at 10-20 mg a day spaced out... should be taking any thing while on this such as tamoxifen? Liver care would be obvious. And what should I take for a pct?? Thanks guys....

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
you should probly do some research on this. your questions are pretty basic and could be answered with one search

biggs85

Awards
I've read up some more. I'm pretty sure I've got it all down. Just Wanna hear some other thoughts...

Viking23

Awards
If you got it down then enlighten us on what your going to do. Show us you actually did some research and we will help

biggs85

Awards
I read some taking up to 30 mg a day. A lot of guys quit after 3 weeks because after 3 weeks effects weaken and sides worsen. Sounds like guys take Hawthorne berry with it. Along with red yeast rice for your lipid profile. And tamoxifen for put is fine. Read one guy also took hcg which I don't know what that is..

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should be running Hawthorne as well as comprehensive cycle support the entire time through. As far as the 3 weeks go this is from Unreal's guide to superdrol "However you decide to run your Superdrol, it is important to keep in mind that your calories should scale with your weight. For instance, if you start a SD cycle at 200 pounds and 3800 cals, and by the 4th week you are at 215 pounds, then your calories during the 4th week should be (215/200)*3800 = 4085. Most users do not do this and so they say the gains from Superdrol stop during the 4th week. I feel this is probably a major reason why 3 week cycles with SD became so popular. But I feel 3 weekers are stupid, it's not enough time to make much REAL gains."

It's an awesome read and in the first post alone is almost everything you could want to know regarding the issue... Read up ;)

biggs85

Awards
Awesome thanks alot. I will check this out! You say comprehensive cycle support.. what does that all involve generally?