Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Have you thought about grabbing another bottle to go 6 weeks? Maybe up it to 30mg those extra 2 weeks?

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Somethin else is to consider alot more volume. Go lighter and hit 10-15 reps and you'll get some explosive growth in those legs buddy.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Have you thought about grabbing another bottle to go 6 weeks? Maybe up it to 30mg those extra 2 weeks?
    No, I'm good with the 30 day run. It's the midpoint, so to speak, so I'm aiming for some solid returns now that I'm this far into it all.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.93%

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Somethin else is to consider alot more volume. Go lighter and hit 10-15 reps and you'll get some explosive growth in those legs buddy.
    Good suggestion. Usually, I'll do the "boring but big" protocol for legs. I'll lower the weight and go to 10 reps. Next week is deload week, so I'll keep that rep range in mind. I do love when the legs get bloody swole.

Something along these lines:

5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.5%

I like a full scale of weights and reps personally. For instance, on squats I may do a range from 3 - 15 reps but then on leg press I do 20-30 reps per set. Then back to 8-12 for hamstring work and leg extensions, with intensity exercises like drop sets and supersets placed throughout.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I knew where you were going with this Green Magnitude gives me the runs bad...
    I like the Green Mag myself but I know there are some that have issues. Wasn't sure if maybe it wasn't another additive in the creatine that might be the culprit. ?? I've heard of people having trouble with plain mono creatine but causing the acne flair up is new to me. Funny how the chemical makeup of individuals causes different reactions to the same substance!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

^^^ this crush more volume in all your lifts and you'll feel so swole it will hurt..
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I've added more volume into my workouts and I feel fuller. How's the sten treating you?
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.93%

Treating me just fine. Some days, though, the appetite isn't really there. I believe this week it is starting to pick up. I upped the voltage on the UDCA, too.

Given what I've read and how I've fared to this point, I know the bottom half of this run will pull it altogether.

Everyone's suggestions have been helpful. Next week is deload, so it'll be a good time to get in some volume. Beef things up heading into PTC.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.93%

Treating me just fine. Some days, though, the appetite isn't really there. I believe this week it is starting to pick up. I upped the voltage on the UDCA, too.

Given what I've read and how I've fared to this point, I know the bottom half of this run will pull it altogether.

Everyone's suggestions have been helpful. Next week is deload, so it'll be a good time to get in some volume. Beef things up heading into PTC.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.93%

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I like the Green Mag myself but I know there are some that have issues. Wasn't sure if maybe it wasn't another additive in the creatine that might be the culprit. ?? I've heard of people having trouble with plain mono creatine but causing the acne flair up is new to me. Funny how the chemical makeup of individuals causes different reactions to the same substance!
    I hear ya. I've read on other boards that some folk get bad acne with creatine too. I remember the first time I used it, loved it, but after a while, I had bad acne, the beginnings of cystic acne that I had not had before. Again, I am prone to having acne, and at times, certain foods can exacerbate that. Like last year, I thought I was allergic to milk, but, it was the creatine.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

How's it going!!
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.93%

Things are moving along quite nicely. The best part, aside from creatine-induced acne--which is going away--is that I have not had any negative sides. Given the strength of this compound, I'm pleased that nothing debilitating has taken place. Granted, I haven't had that "on" feeling that is oft used to describe ones interaction with this compound. I'm not sure if this is due to my diet or training routine, but aside from some enthusiasm last Friday, nothing's really happened.

Military Press - Routine:
    Set #1: 5x85
    Set #2: 3x95
    Set #3: 1x110

Well, I lied. I couldn't lockout on that final set, so technically, it doesn't' count. Right shoulder still feeling some effects of a pinched nerve. Was able to get through just fine. Control was smooth and form was sound.

I finished up with more lighter sets at higher reps, then added in some face pulls and shrugs.

About 10 more days and I'm done.

Also, libido has not been affected much, if at all. Can still get 'er up when needed or just the fact that I can still get it up just fine. Heck, that's when some aggression will greet me. Now, I just need a girlfriend!
    Last edited by ricroc; 11-15-2013 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Update on libido
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.48%

Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Things are moving along quite nicely. The best part, aside from creatine-induced acne--which is going away--is that I have not had any negative sides. Given the strength of this compound, I'm pleased that nothing debilitating has taken place. Granted, I haven't had that "on" feeling that is oft used to describe ones interaction with this compound. I'm not sure if this is due to my diet or training routine, but aside from some enthusiasm last Friday, nothing's really happened.

Military Press - Routine:
    Set #1: 5x85
    Set #2: 3x95
    Set #3: 1x110

Well, I lied. I couldn't lockout on that final set, so technically, it doesn't' count. Right shoulder still feeling some effects of a pinched nerve. Was able to get through just fine. Control was smooth and form was sound.

I finished up with more lighter sets at higher reps, then added in some face pulls and shrugs.

About 10 more days and I'm done.

Also, libido has not been affected much, if at all. Can still get 'er up when needed or just the fact that I can still get it up just fine. Heck, that's when some aggression will greet me. Now, I just need a girlfriend!
    Glad the acne's clearing up!! Any increase in strength or weight gain??
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.93%

Increase in strength, but not sure how much is me and how much is as a result of the ultra-sten. No weight gain. I'm about the same as I was in Day 7.

I don't believe my body responds well, if all, to these types of compounds. When I first ran halodrol, I didn't experience much from it at all. I was on a calorie deficit and didn't lean out as much as I had hoped.

At any rate, it's been a good run so far and one I had been wanting to dive into since reading about it.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.68%

Increase in strength, but not sure how much is me and how much is as a result of the ultra-sten. No weight gain. I'm about the same as I was in Day 7. I don't believe my body responds well, if all, to these types of compounds. When I first ran halodrol, I didn't experience much from it at all. I was on a calorie deficit and didn't lean out as much as I had hoped. At any rate, it's been a good run so far and one I had been wanting to dive into since reading about it.
    We know the anabolic aspect is there, ex; the strength. Which is good...
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.93%

Well, this log has not taken off as I would have liked. My body just does not seem to be responding to the ultra-sten. I had hoped that I would have "felt" something after the first week and I thought I had a small flavor of that two weeks ago only to have it fade on me.

I'm in 20+ days now and nothing. The only thing that has increased has been my belly. In fact, I had to cut back on carbs because I thought the carbs I was eating was what was bloating me so much. I only get pumps during workouts, but they don't seem to last. In fact, the pumps have not lasted since the first week I started with ultra-sten.

I've been disillusioned with this run, which hasn't helped since it makes me less willing to want to workout which is the exact opposite of what I want. Granted, I wasn't expecting to just get massive immediately, but given what I've read from others taking similar compounds, I was hoping to "feel" something or know that what I was taking was greater than other supps out there. Or at least get that "hard" look.

Alas, I'm gonna finish this run, but as far as this log, I think I've exhausted what I can. I'll be done next week and I do not foresee anything major taking place. I'll only update should I feel necessary, but aside from that, thanks to IronFlex, bcazo, and tyga tyga for having a chance to run ultra-sten. It wasn't what I was hoping for but it was a good run nonetheless.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.48%

Well, this log has not taken off as I would have liked. My body just does not seem to be responding to the ultra-sten. I had hoped that I would have "felt" something after the first week and I thought I had a small flavor of that two weeks ago only to have it fade on me.

I'm in 20+ days now and nothing. The only thing that has increased has been my belly. In fact, I had to cut back on carbs because I thought the carbs I was eating was what was bloating me so much. I only get pumps during workouts, but they don't seem to last. In fact, the pumps have not lasted since the first week I started with ultra-sten.

I've been disillusioned with this run, which hasn't helped since it makes me less willing to want to workout which is the exact opposite of what I want. Granted, I wasn't expecting to just get massive immediately, but given what I've read from others taking similar compounds, I was hoping to "feel" something or know that what I was taking was greater than other supps out there. Or at least get that "hard" look.

Alas, I'm gonna finish this run, but as far as this log, I think I've exhausted what I can. I'll be done next week and I do not foresee anything major taking place. I'll only update should I feel necessary, but aside from that, thanks to IronFlex, bcazo, and tyga tyga for having a chance to run ultra-sten. It wasn't what I was hoping for but it was a good run nonetheless.
    Man !! I'm bummed to here this everyone's body does respond differently to products.. That being said, they are not miracle pills to say the least, you'll only get out of them what you put in. It's hard to tell what you put it since not much detail was given on your workouts and diet to see what could have been done get more results.. Thanks for the log and I wish you the best achieving your goals..
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.93%

Yeah, I know what you mean. I thought I had a decent diet plan in place, somewhat of a surplus, and I thought continuing with Wendler's 5/3/1 would suffice for training. But, after a while, appetite took a huge hit, so that didn't help.

I just got the impression those that have gotten something out of methylstenbolone "felt" it working inside of them, adding to their eagerness in training.
  20. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.5%

Yeah, I know what you mean. I thought I had a decent diet plan in place, somewhat of a surplus, and I thought continuing with Wendler's 5/3/1 would suffice for training. But, after a while, appetite took a huge hit, so that didn't help.

I just got the impression those that have gotten something out of methylstenbolone "felt" it working inside of them, adding to their eagerness in training.
    Everyone is different. I got more from Hdrol than I did from SD or Phera man. You cant ever tell with some of these compounds but I gotta say that I'm at a point where 6 weeks minimum is a must for me. No more 4 weekers since I just dont blow up on stuff anymore.

With that said, 5/3/1 is ideal to supplement with other training styles. It isnt enough work on its own to create an anabolic environment for growth for myself.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.68%

Yeah, I know what you mean. I thought I had a decent diet plan in place, somewhat of a surplus, and I thought continuing with Wendler's 5/3/1 would suffice for training. But, after a while, appetite took a huge hit, so that didn't help. I just got the impression those that have gotten something out of methylstenbolone "felt" it working inside of them, adding to their eagerness in training.
    There is a "alpha" feeling. Loss of appetite has a direct correlation with liver toxicity. Also, cut back on fats, they have me feeling fuller longer.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

22. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.5%

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

There is a "alpha" feeling. Loss of appetite has a direct correlation with liver toxicity. Also, cut back on fats, they have me feeling fuller longer.
    Yeah which is why I'm goin w/ a non-methyl product like Tren next time.

Low dose H-drol + Tren PH + Trestolone Ace on w/o days. Run em for like 6-8 weeks.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.93%

Everyone is different. I got more from Hdrol than I did from SD or Phera man. You cant ever tell with some of these compounds but I gotta say that I'm at a point where 6 weeks minimum is a must for me. No more 4 weekers since I just dont blow up on stuff anymore.
    I didn't get much from hdrol either when I ran it this summer. It's possible ph's are not for me...at least at the moment.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. This is all a bonus right now. Between your advice, and bcazo & tyga tyga adding in their suggestions, I'm that much further ahead than if I had not ran this.

What is a plus is re-evaluating myself, my body, where I'm at in life. Trying to go back to basics, so to speak, but basics of what works for me. What I'm willing to do and not willing to do, which is now really curbing the supplements. I know I've gone way overboard in that regard, but this year has been a boon to my training and understanding of my body. I enjoy lifting, but I think I'm filing my head with all this data that I'm confounding myself more by paralysis by analysis; trying to squeeze every ounce of greatness from everything I eat and every lift I perform.

I think finally, I've arrived at some simple questions to ask to better setup goals to achieve them. It's a matter of what type of shape I want to be in and how long I'm willing to work to achieve that goal. I can see a picture and say I like that aesthetic, but that says nothing about strength. I know I won't ever compete, but I want to look stout, like the way the shirts fit the mannequins at the stores. I want to bench press 300lbs comfortably, making it feel like what 180 feels like now.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.93%

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I had that alpha feeling, but it was fleeting. I was hoping to have built up from that moment, to really let it propel me and ride the lightning.

I realized the loss of appetite had to do with the liver, so I upped my UDCA dosage. Helped a bit.

Similar Forum Threads

1. At what point do you say 'I give up."?
    By tooshort4life in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 05:33 PM
  2. What do you lift at what weight? Bench/strict curl/dead/squat RAW
    By SportbikeBob in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 07:22 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 02:26 AM
  4. QUIZ: How much do you know about what you eat?
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 02:30 AM
  5. What ratio of 4AD to T-1 do you like the best?
    By CROWLER in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-12-2003, 11:26 AM