First time cycle test e questions

fitdad1987

fitdad1987

Awards
Is it ok to take the normal sups along with the test.. Like pre-workout and post creatine ... I'll be taking a bunch of different vitamins , like fishoil etc just wasn't sure if it's ok or even needed .

Cuse315

Awards
Is it ok to take the normal sups along with the test.. Like pre-workout and post creatine ... I'll be taking a bunch of different vitamins , like fishoil etc just wasn't sure if it's ok or even needed .
Perfectly fine!

fitdad1987

fitdad1987

Awards
Thanks , I have the test and just want to do more research before starting. . Only other thing I'm tryin to figure out is a pct . The cat I talked to about everything said it wasn't needed and not to take anything but protein vitamins and lots if water . Just don't feel he really knows what he's talkin about so feel research is needed

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep research is definitely needed.
Come back and update us when you have done a good bit.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Sounds like you need that magic tool called google, your not ready to cycle man. Scroll through this site there's plenty of reading material to find out exactly what you need.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Thanks , I have the test and just want to do more research before starting. . Only other thing I'm tryin to figure out is a pct . The cat I talked to about everything said it wasn't needed and not to take anything but protein vitamins and lots if water . Just don't feel he really knows what he's talkin about so feel research is needed
Typical street source that has no idea what he's doing. Spend a few hours reading through this site, and others, about what is needed for a proper, plain-jane Test cycle and then you'll be ready to go, assuming of course that your diet and training is on par.

fitdad1987

fitdad1987

Awards
My thought exactly ... But I train 4-5 days a week and my diet could be a little better but also why I'm holding off .. My work schedule just F's things up either way thanks again .

jmiyamoto

jmiyamoto

Awards
The main thing you'd have to worry about with something like a preworkout is heart rate levels. For example, Zyzz's death (on top of his undiagnosed heart condition) was probably caused in large part by his use of cocaine and other drugs *while* on gear, and the sauna he died in was the last straw. Caffeine is less serious, but you'll have to be careful anyway.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
The main thing you'd have to worry about with something like a preworkout is heart rate levels. For example, Zyzz's death (on top of his undiagnosed heart condition) was probably caused in large part by his use of cocaine and other drugs *while* on gear, and the sauna he died in was the last straw. Caffeine is less serious, but you'll have to be careful anyway.
Wait a second your saying Zyzz did drugs?? I thought he was just an energetic, eccentric guy lol

Parish0852

Parish0852

Awards
Sounds like you need that magic tool called google, your not ready to cycle man. Scroll through this site there's plenty of reading material to find out exactly what you need.
. Typical dousche reply haha.

Parish0852

Parish0852

Awards
why google when he has this forum??

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
why google when he has this forum??
If you read the last half of my reply I said there's plenty of material on this site to read through. Google gives more of a variety of information an is a valuable tool when you need to research ( which he does )