FP's IronFlex Sponsored STENZINE bulk + TRT = GET IN HERE!

Page 2 of 10 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

You workout in the morning fasted?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.34%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

That's some serious eating! I was eating 3200 kcals a day and got fat has hell. How tall are you btw?
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    That's some serious eating! I was eating 3200 kcals a day and got fat has hell. How tall are you btw?
    he is 5'5"
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

It really depends on metabolism though - no amount of muscle mass is going to compensate for genetics, as you know.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    It really depends on metabolism though - no amount of muscle mass is going to compensate for genetics, as you know.
    Hit it spot on Hyde. I didnt gain a single pound. Poot. I'll try again today.

I must've ramped up my metabolism by eatin so much so late. I had chicken breast, rice, green beans, a pb&j and a 65g protein shake before bed. What the crap man. I'll be glad when my GHRP comes in so I can eat even more.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.24%

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Hit it spot on Hyde. I didnt gain a single pound. Poot. I'll try again today.

I must've ramped up my metabolism by eatin so much so late. I had chicken breast, rice, green beans, a pb&j and a 65g protein shake before bed. What the crap man. I'll be glad when my GHRP comes in so I can eat even more.
    I feel bloated just thinking about eating all that.. LOL
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.34%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

For sure, but being on TRT would help as well. No trying to take away from what you've put in FP.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

8. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.11%

For sure, but being on TRT would help as well. No trying to take away from what you've put in FP.
    Honestly, 140mg/wk is weak sauce. Yeah, it prevents me from taking steps backwards when it comes to strength and size but it doesnt contribute to forward progress all that much.

Ur talkin to a guy that can run 1000+ mg/wk with very little side effects too.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.34%

Honestly, 140mg/wk is weak sauce. Yeah, it prevents me from taking steps backwards when it comes to strength and size but it doesnt contribute to forward progress all that much. Ur talkin to a guy that can run 1000+ mg/wk with very little side effects too.
    But and exogenous source of test is beneficial no? Around 200mg is what some cruise at right? Like I said I wasn't trying take away from all the work you've put in, so let's not turn it into that lol

All I'm saying is, if I was on 140mg of test a week, I'd probably be leaner and bigger as well (wish I could pin, wife won't have it though). Also, yes; metabolism plays a huge role
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

10. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.11%

But and exogenous source of test is beneficial no? Around 200mg is what some cruise at right? Like I said I wasn't trying take away from all the work you've put in, so let's not turn it into that lol

All I'm saying is, if I was on 140mg of test a week, I'd probably be leaner and bigger as well (wish I could pin, wife won't have it though). Also, yes; metabolism plays a huge role
    Yes it helps but not as much as non-TRT'rs would imagine. Basically keeps you normal. You dont decline as much as u age on TRT. Now, if I had it my way, I'd be cruisin @ 300mg/wk and running CJC DAC/Huperzine A for 6 months out of the year. Those two would allow me to eat tons and still stay below 12% BF. Blasting @ 750+ w/ an oral twice yearly. But it aint lawful or legal so...

For what its worth I train 6 straight days before a break so that has something to do with my metabolism and leanness. I've always had a really high metabolism and since I eat very inefficient foods it raises my caloric intake requirement.

And no it doesnt take away from me man. I'm on TRT to ensure forward progress. I stay around 900-1200 on the T levels. When @ 300mg, that number goes to 1800+ and 600mg it goes to 3000.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

There's that word: inefficient!

Aside from that, fp, I'm always learning something with your posts!
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.34%

Understandable. Sorry for the de-rail my man
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.24%

Yes it helps but not as much as non-TRT'rs would imagine. Basically keeps you normal. You dont decline as much as u age on TRT. Now, if I had it my way, I'd be cruisin @ 300mg/wk and running CJC DAC/Huperzine A for 6 months out of the year. Those two would allow me to eat tons and still stay below 12% BF. Blasting @ 750+ w/ an oral twice yearly. But it aint lawful or legal so...

For what its worth I train 6 straight days before a break so that has something to do with my metabolism and leanness. I've always had a really high metabolism and since I eat very inefficient foods it raises my caloric intake requirement.

And no it doesnt take away from me man. I'm on TRT to ensure forward progress. I stay around 900-1200 on the T levels. When @ 300mg, that number goes to 1800+ and 600mg it goes to 3000.
    FP if you don't mind how old are you? I just turned 38 and thinking of going on TRT..
  14. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.11%

Understandable. Sorry for the de-rail my man
    Nah its cool. We got 4 weeks to derail conversations and get em back on track!
  15. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.11%

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

FP if you don't mind how old are you? I just turned 38 and thinking of going on TRT..
    A unripened age of 27, lol. Obviously, I have hereditary low T issues. Me, my older brother and father all have low T now. We peaked at an early age and started on the decline a few years ahead of the curve. My bones fused at 15 yrs old. T was high then and after playin with ph's and AAS, I naturally only have about 250-350 T levels.

My bro was at 190 on his T levels and he is only 31. He didnt do ph's though...
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Tyga, like FP was saying it keeps him from going backwards and he can still make some progress when not on a blast. Although at 140 per week it is putting him 900-1200 which is basically still a lot better than most of us no longer in our teens. YOu would see slightly better gains at that level and if you truly had low test to begin with you would see an increase in muscle mass just by being restored to just above normal levels. However typically those gains are slow to come on, not like a cycle so much, more like being in puberty again would do.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  17. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.11%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Tyga, like FP was saying it keeps him from going backwards and he can still make some progress when not on a blast. Although at 140 per week it is putting him 900-1200 which is basically still a lot better than most of us no longer in our teens. YOu would see slightly better gains at that level and if you truly had low test to begin with you would see an increase in muscle mass just by being restored to just above normal levels. However typically those gains are slow to come on, not like a cycle so much, more like being in puberty again would do.
    That's pretty much it. It will help bunches on cutting though. A little ECA here and there and maybe some green tea extract and I should be well on my way to cuttin up when I get ready to (but I aint ready any time soon).
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.92%

I think another thing people fail to consider when they discuss cruise doses for guys is where they're sourcing the test - 140mg/wk pharma grade prescribed from the endocrinologist could be more pure than '200-250'mg of UGL gear. All UGL sources are different, but undoubtedly you're dealing with much more questionable dosing disparity between batches even. But guys who've used both always tell me their pharm stuff was much stronger per labeled mg.

You show me 20 pot dealers on the street, & I'll show you 20 different bags of grass. You get medical prescribed for your glaucoma, & you can bet it'll be the same stuff strength all the time.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  19. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.11%

I think another thing people fail to consider when they discuss cruise doses for guys is where they're sourcing the test - 140mg/wk pharma grade prescribed from the endocrinologist could be more pure than '200-250'mg of UGL gear. All UGL sources are different, but undoubtedly you're dealing with much more questionable dosing disparity between batches even. But guys who've used both always tell me their pharm stuff was much stronger per labeled mg.

You show me 20 pot dealers on the street, & I'll show you 20 different bags of grass. You get medical prescribed for your glaucoma, & you can bet it'll be the same stuff strength all the time.
    Interesting point. However, I couldn't comment on it though since I've never run UDL test at such low levels. I have done 150mg/wk but with 300mg tren so impossible to compare. And I have also run 300mg/wk at one point not long ago which is close, and the 140 is NOTHING like the 300 that I had then, granted UDL was of the finest quality and was enanthate rather than cypionate.

With that said, Test isnt hard to find and isnt particularly hard to suspend in a pure fashion.

Guys, seriously. I've only been on the TRT for 4 months or so but it aint all that strong. Bout half as strong as a 50mg H-drol run at best without the liver and cholesterol issues and alot more water and estrogen.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.92%

Oh I wasn't implying it was a boon at all - just discussing one of the reasons Tyga might see so much disparity amongst cruises doses - between what different guys need & what their doctors are willing to give is one thing, but there's also plenty of UGL cruisers without scripts & that varies wildly as well.

my bad
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  21. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.11%

Well I dunno whats goin on here. No net weight gain as of yet but strength and hardness is climbing. Pumps are decent. I'm gonna cut back on my training frequency next week and start the GHRP to get weight moving. I'm doin some serious recomping at the moment which is fine by me.

This may be one of those cycles that only net 5-8lbs but with major fat loss. I'm also ok with that too as it means less work for me later on when cutting for a show. This stuff feels alot like Tren in its recomping effects. Pretty much a free pass to eat tons and enjoy the lean gains.

Here we go.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.24%

Well I dunno whats goin on here. No net weight gain as of yet but strength and hardness is climbing. Pumps are decent. I'm gonna cut back on my training frequency next week and start the GHRP to get weight moving. I'm doin some serious recomping at the moment which is fine by me.

This may be one of those cycles that only net 5-8lbs but with major fat loss. I'm also ok with that too as it means less work for me later on when cutting for a show. This stuff feels alot like Tren in its recomping effects. Pretty much a free pass to eat tons and enjoy the lean gains.

Here we go.
    When I ran stenzine the weight gain was slow the first 2 weeks but the second half of the run the weight started packing on so we'll see how it goes.. Either way I'm sure you'll be very happy with your results..
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Here we go.
    I was reading up on Stenzine yesterday. I think I might try this the next go-round for sometime next spring.
  24. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.11%

When I ran stenzine the weight gain was slow the first 2 weeks but the second half of the run the weight started packing on so we'll see how it goes.. Either way I'm sure you'll be very happy with your results..
    Really...

Seems I'm pacing to do the same thing. This is good though because I cant start my GHRP and super heavy eating patterns til mid-week 2 anyways.

On that note, just downed two sammiches from Chic-Fil-A. Get nasty.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.34%

Same thing here. First week or so was nadda, last five weeks... All weight gained!
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

26. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.11%

Same thing here. First week or so was nadda, last five weeks... All weight gained!
    Yeah if I'm still gaining weight by week 4 then I'll order an extra bottle for sure...I want 25+ lbs before moving into the next year
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.34%

Yeah if I'm still gaining weight by week 4 then I'll order an extra bottle for sure...I want 25+ lbs before moving into the next year
    25 more pounds on your frame would be massive! Your dedication makes that goal attainable.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.24%

25 more pounds on your frame would be massive! Your dedication makes that goal attainable.
    I agree and 6 weeks with the last 2 weeks at a higher dose Oh boy look out!!!
  29. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.11%

I agree and 6 weeks with the last 2 weeks at a higher dose Oh boy look out!!!
    Man, 30mg of stenzine though?? Sounds wreckless to me.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.24%

Man, 30mg of stenzine though?? Sounds wreckless to me.
    @tyga tyga ran his last 2 weeks at 30mg and seemed to be the sweet spot for him..
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.34%

@tyga tyga ran his last 2 weeks at 30mg and seemed to be the sweet spot for him..
    Thanks. I actually ran the last three weeks of my seven week cycle @30mg first four weeks was only 20mg. And yes, 30mg was a whole new ball game.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.25%

FP's IronFlex Sponsored STENZINE bulk + TRT = GET IN HERE!

We talking about 30 of each? 3 caps a day?
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.24%

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    You are correct each pill has 10mgs of both..
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.34%

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Yep. Spread them suckers evenly (like butter) I Actually prefer stenzine> OG super dmz. I did 3 caps ed of the OG super dmz and had nose bleeds, insomnia, and constant headaches (even though I was on cycle support). Now, 3 caps ed of stenzine, I had ZERO sides (well, except for one week I lost my appetite because I quit taking my cycle support and my liver was taking a beating) besides that everything was kosher. All gains no sides
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.25%

Intriguing. I am loving Ironflex's line! So much growth in that company!!
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Dammit I'm late. Lol oh well I'm here now. Sten-zine is the best oral I've ever taken, very little sides but major gains.
  37. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Dammit I'm late. Lol oh well I'm here now. Sten-zine is the best oral I've ever taken, very little sides but major gains.
    Yeah I'm hoping for big gains too. Just took some GHRP and ate a whole basket of potato wedges at BWW.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Yeah I'm hoping for big gains too. Just took some GHRP and ate a whole basket of potato wedges at BWW.
    20 pounds in 4 weeks is what I got lol. You'll see crazy weight gain bro.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.24%

Let the bulking begin!! Lol
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.24%

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Never too late only a week in.. Yeah if your diet and training are on point your gains will be awesome, as you know and FP is going to find out..

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 10:55 PM
  2. 225+lb guys get in here
    By BostonFan in forum Bulking
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 04:43 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 11:23 AM
  4. REAPER get in HERE!
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46