P Mag Cycle LOG, LGI

Jmartinot451

Awards
Hey guys,

After a few weeks of careful zeroing in and research, today marks day ONE, of my first PH cycle.
This log is for me to track progress and remain focused and also for help and contribution to anyone who can benefit or gain from it

I am 21 roughly 170lbs and 5'9".

My goal: bulk/recomp. Hopefully gain around 10-12 lbs while achieving a reduction in BF% from 13% to 10%.-11%

Here's my setup for anyone who would like to know:
Pmag
50/75/75/75/75
Was thinking of upping the dose but it's my first PH cycle, this is for experience and to learn about how I handle it I guess so don't want to get carried away. Will modify accordingly if need be.
Taking: optimen multi, cycle assist, and fish oils. I've read a bit on creatine use during cycle, still unsure. And oh yeah TAURINE.

PCT( my biggest concern) :
Tamox 20/20/10/10
USP DAA
Cycle assist ( all the way through)
Bioforge and tropinol.
My SERM will cover any estrogen problems if any, should I play it safe and also utilize PES Erase?
Also cortisol control, should I consider Lean Xtreme?
Might be getting carried away considering Pmag cycles are supposed to be easy on the pockets however, want to cover myself.
Can't forget some hemavol pottasium nitrate and WF to keep me PUMPED.

On to the fun stuff!

After preloading cycle assist, ceasing all other supplement intake, I took my first PMAG 25mg capsule this morning at 7am. .(By LGI supplements).Had scoop PB, handful dried fruit and glass whole milk. I continued from there straight to the gym.

I was really refining my workout routine over the past couple months for conditioning, natural gains and overall growth and experience. Today also marks day one of a whole new workout routine for me, as muscle shock along with this PH should pair nicely and give me formidable results.(I hope) I like German Volume Training however, like to focus on specific muscular groups on a five day split as well. So I am utilizing my own 5x5 routine with an incorporation of German volume training.

Today was chest and tris day for me.
After stretching and taking just one last dose of White flood. (Will be missed but figured could have one last rush before jumpin into cycle, don't want BP issues) I began my workout.
Dumbell press warmup:
110 x5 x5
I continued on to bench:
140 x5 x5
Bench decline:
120 x5 x5
Cable rows:
90 x5 x5 (I think)
Bench incline:
130 x5 x5
(I know , pretty light weights!)
A couple sets had a few extra reps to do some extra fiber work
This is where I threw in some calf raises:
2 exercises
@ 5 x5 at 210
(Little German VT technique I guess to support testosterone and I'm still trying to get all this dialed in)
Finally using just the bench bar, attempt to do 100 until I basically drop the bar on myself.
Had a friend with me giving me suggestions and so forth.
Finished with overhead dumbell raises.
Total workout time 2hrs. How does my chest feel, numb as hell.

All in all, the workout was fantastic. Endurance was great, and definitely had signs of the placebo effect. Was a great way to start day 1.

After gym: Protein smoothie with TBSP peanut butter, milk and 2 scoops chocolate protein mix.
(I'm a broke full time college kid, milk PB nuts and eggs are a daily part of my life, chicken is a delicacy)
Took first daily dose of cycle support(4caps @11am)

Lunch/afternoon: grilled chicken breast mashed potatoes and a tomato cucumber salad.

This is also where I took my second 25MG capsule of PMag.(3PM)

Snack:glass of milk (see I told you)

Dinner: another protein shake, some more nuts and fruit and another chicken breast.
This is where i finish the day with last dose of cycle support (4caps 7PM)
Oh and BTW , anyone feel free to let me know if my dosing is correct

Prebed snack: scoop PB and you got it, milk. (I'm doing my best to keep diet in check but can only afford so much)

All in all, day went great. Definitely had placebo affect all day. Felt pumped and aggressive. A few moments I felt kinda sweaty or warm. Could be the tanning bed.(; but I'm excited, not much else to say but I'm going to work hard, stay committed and hope this goes awesome. Friends came over for a bit, resisted the margaritas, and ready for an awesome nights sleep to get rest and GROW.

End of day 1.

Jmartinot451

Awards
And will also include before/after pics when I get a chance for my sake and anyone else who wishes to take a peek at my cycle

Jmartinot451

Awards
Day 2,

Woke up, had pre workout snack, some energy nuts and fruit mix with milk and 2 eggs.
Took 1 25mg capsule of PMag. 7:45

Workout, today was arms, Bi's and Tris threw some dips in there too.
Dumbbell curl 35 5x5

Hammer dumbbell curl 30 5x5

tricep pulldown 100 5x5

non weighted dips 5x10

preacher curls 80 5x5

overhead tricep extensions 40 5x5

Shorter workout than I would prefer, but was somewhat in a rush this morning. Still satisfied my minimum workout goals though.
Total workout time: 1hr.

I felt great, very aggressive, endurance was awesome too, pumps were great as well. No PW or NO either.
Took my first daily dose of Cycle assist. 10:30 AM
PostWOMeal: 2 scoops elite 7 protein, 2 TBSP PB and handful granola and flaxseed mix.

Only weird thing so far 2 days into cycle, I had a random nose bleed late last night. Figurd its the Cycle Assist or spike in BP. Could be weather. starting to get very cold here. We wil see. No other sides yet. Obviously its still very soon.

Lunch: Shrimp stuffed salmon 5oz, roast beef 9oz, rice w sauteed mix veggies and whole kernel steamed corn.

Feelin great today. Either im tired from the gym, or feeling very slightly lethargic. I highly doubt it is lethargy. Still have enough motivation and energy to get studies done and write this post, so no big deal.

UPdate again soon...