My 1st Ultradrol log

I Dont Lift

Awards
Hello all, finally decided to join a forum and i picked this one. So lemme get started,

This is gunna be my second ultradrol cycle, but my 1st log im doing so i figured id give it a shot. Im mainly doing ultra again cause i had a left over bottle from the 1st one. So imma finish it off and i have 1 more bottle on the way.

My cycle is gunna look something like this,

Ultra- 8/12/12/16/16/16 \
12/12/12/16/16/16 > Not sure what i want to do 20 again, didnt like the sides that i got from before.
8/12/12/16/16/20 / And im thinking i may just do the 8mg's for the 1st day or two the go to 12mg or just start 12mg

Organ Shield- 2 caps ED

Pct- Clomid 50/50/25/25
or Havent decided what one yet
Nolva 40/20/20/20

Some kind of test booster- still looking into what one i want, suggestions would be awesome

Protein-190g's a ED

Prework out- Just got MP assult, never tried it but it looks promising.

Creatine- ? Not sure if i wanna go this route, i really dont like water weight, and on top of that Assult already has some in it.

Diet- Semi Strict, staying away from super fatty foods
Mainly just salads, fish, chicken, and ofc 1 cheat meal a week. :)

About me- My stats right now are 193 lbs @ 6"0

All i really do is dumbells for bench, i really dont care for bar (and my gym only goes to 100's)
Flat bench- 100's x12
100's x 10
100's x 8
100's x 4
Incline- 70's x " "
75's x ""
80's x ""

Preacher curls- max 135 x 3

Concentration curls- 50lb DB x 4 last set

Squat- ~225 x 2 or 3

Deadlift- 375 x 5 times on last set

All in all ill try to upload some pics for before and after looks. im always open for opinions or constructive criticism :D!

I just started my cycle today, 8mg and will prolly go to 12 tomorrow.

4 mg am, and im going to the gym here in about 2 hrs so ill take the other 4mg prework out. i like doing it this way. Thanks all, Hope you enjoy :)

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
so are you going to bulk or cut?

Remember to begin with the end in mind

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
I'm on week 4 today of my ultra-sten cycle (ultradrol clone) and will do a review of it next week.

With that said, with this being my 3 cycle, ultradrol 1-2, Ultra-Sten this time, I can say that I would start at a higher dose the first week. I started at 10mg the first 2 days to get my body used to it and then jumped up to 20mg per day until today as I went to 30mg per day.

What sides did you have before? I understand that everyone can react different, but some sides can be easily managed and alleviated.

I went with nolvadex, but it's really personal choose if you ask me. For nolvadex I would do 20/20/10/10.

For test booster I like finaflex pure test. Also make sure to keep Tuarine if back, shoulder, whatever pumps start, dosage at 3-5 grams( 3000 - 5000 mg) and eat some bananas.

I would only use creatine during pct.

As for diet, like posted above, what is your goal?

Last edited:

I Dont Lift

Awards
bulk, im at about 193 right now and i want to get to alteast 210~215 by the end of all this, which shouldnt be hard at all. My last cycle i went from 160 on the dot to 185 in the 6 weeks and kept everything :D. It wasnt all fat either, a **** load of muscle and a lil bit of fat, i was on a very strict diet.

I Dont Lift

Awards
I'm on week 4 today of my ultra-sten cycle (ultradrol clone) and will do a review of it next week.

With that said, with this being my 3 cycle, ultradrol 1-2, Ultra-Sten this time, I can say that I would start at a higher dose the first week. I started at 10mg the first 2 days to get my body used to it and then jumped up to 20mg per day until today as I went to 30mg per day.

What sides did you have before? I understand that everyone can react different, but some sides can be easily managed and alleviated.

I went with nolvadex, but it's really personal choose if you ask me. For nolvadex I would do 20/20/10/10.

For test booster I like finaflex pure test. Also make sure to keep Tuarine if back, shoulder, whatever pumps start, dosage at 3-5 grams( 3000 - 5000 mg) and eat some bananas.

I would only use creatine during pct.

As for diet, like posted above, what is your goal?

Well 1st off, nice to know someone posted on here that has been in the ultra experience before. The sides i had @20 mg's were serious mood swings (jackyl and hyde like), started to get acne, and liver pains.

About the liver pains, i think it was just my liver working overtime cause it just felt like a warm sensation on my side, i didnt like it at all, may have just been inflammed pr something so im just sticking to 16mg max this time or 18mg. not sure yet, ill cross that bridge when we get to it.

And about the test, did it help with the testical shrinkage? It gets me bad, so i want something that is gunna keep me from getting shut down so bad this time around if there is such a thing.

I never get the pumps everyone talks about, somtimes some minor back ones but thats all.

And nolva is my favorite, im super paranoid about gyno, ive read that nolva is the best for preventing that so thats what im sticking with. and i run it as
40 the 1st week or two ( cause of paranoia ) then 20 to finish off the bottle.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well 1st off, nice to know someone posted on here that has been in the ultra experience before. The sides i had @20 mg's were serious mood swings (jackyl and hyde like), started to get acne, and liver pains.

About the liver pains, i think it was just my liver working overtime cause it just felt like a warm sensation on my side, i didnt like it at all, may have just been inflammed pr something so im just sticking to 16mg max this time or 18mg. not sure yet, ill cross that bridge when we get to it.

And about the test, did it help with the testical shrinkage? It gets me bad, so i want something that is gunna keep me from getting shut down so bad this time around if there is such a thing.

I never get the pumps everyone talks about, somtimes some minor back ones but thats all.

And nolva is my favorite, im super paranoid about gyno, ive read that nolva is the best for preventing that so thats what im sticking with. and i run it as
40 the 1st week or two ( cause of paranoia ) then 20 to finish off the bottle.
UDCA & HCG & Arimidex can solve all those problems, imo.

Arimidex is for the hcg in case of estrogen.

All three are very attainable on the internet and reliably. Contrary to popular belief, hcg is legal to purchase so long as it is in the vial and not some drop or cream version - those aren't FDA approved. Just make sure your state hasn't banned it or put it on a controlled substance list.

Clomid during PCT should bring nuts back to full size if not bigger. I plan to run Sten and Dymeth starting Nov. 4. Sten-Zine product. Should be fun and an easy 10lbs.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
About the diet - I'm assuming you are eating 4000+ calories/day?

Seems like it would take a large caloric surplus to pack on 20lbs of mass..

I Dont Lift

Awards
Yes i eat like a ****in moose lol. 5 times a day, 3 full meals, 2 snacks inbetween. but i mixed in a lil cardio last time so i would turn into the pillsberry guy lol

I Dont Lift

Awards
UDCA & HCG & Arimidex can solve all those problems, imo.

Arimidex is for the hcg in case of estrogen.

All three are very attainable on the internet and reliably. Contrary to popular belief, hcg is legal to purchase so long as it is in the vial and not some drop or cream version - those aren't FDA approved. Just make sure your state hasn't banned it or put it on a controlled substance list.

Clomid during PCT should bring nuts back to full size if not bigger. I plan to run Sten and Dymeth starting Nov. 4. Sten-Zine product. Should be fun and an easy 10lbs.

can i run clomid and nolva at the same time? or would i have to pick one or the other? Ill look into the other items and see what i can find..

And nice cycle, ive been interested in sten for a while, if you log it ill be looking forward to it.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
can i run clomid and nolva at the same time? or would i have to pick one or the other? Ill look into the other items and see what i can find..

And nice cycle, ive been interested in sten for a while, if you log it ill be looking forward to it.
Typically, you don't need both however if I did run them both, I'd run it like this:

Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva 10/10/10/10/10/10 (just to make sure I dont have any rebound. The last two weeks would be tapered from 10mg/ed to EOD, to E3D and so forth.)

People usually just run Arimidex or an AI w/ Clomid. I think that Erase would probably do or get bulk Formestane or 6-Bromo.

As far as loggin the cycle goes - I have to as a requirement from Iron Flex. I won a free sponsored run..