Tren, test, mast ? Need experienced advice please

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
6ft 89kg nearly 10% bf

Done 4 cycles before including tren, but I messed up as I was a party animal , settled down now so want to get this one spot in for lean bulk

Please advise on length of cycle and dosage etc

Weeks
1-16 masteron enanthate 400mg

1-14tren Enanthate 500mg

1-17test Enanthate 750mg wk

1-17provorin 50mg ed

1-4 dbol 50mg ed

13-17winny 50mg ed

1000iu wk hcg up until blast

Adex 0.25 eod all through taper off at end of pct

Caber 0.5mg eod 1-17

2 weeks after last jab of test e ..HCG blast of 2000iu eod for 10 shots

Followed by 4-5 weeks clomid and nolva

Think that's it what you think?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
6ft 89kg nearly 10% bf

Done 4 cycles before including tren, but I messed up as I was a party animal , settled down now so want to get this one spot in for lean bulk

Please advise on length of cycle and dosage etc

Weeks
1-16 masteron enanthate 400mg

1-14tren Enanthate 500mg

1-17test Enanthate 750mg wk

1-17provorin 50mg ed

1-4 dbol 50mg ed

13-17winny 50mg ed

1000iu wk hcg up until blast

Adex 0.25 eod all through taper off at end of pct

Caber 0.5mg eod 1-17

2 weeks after last jab of test e ..HCG blast of 2000iu eod for 10 shots

Followed by 4-5 weeks clomid and nolva

Think that's it what you think?
I would lower the test dosages to around 125-250 while on tren, tren binds to the AR a lot stronger than test and as such leaves you open to estrogen sides if your test is too high.
Don't run hcg is pct, it's suppressive, run it 250iu e3d up until 5 - 7 days out from pct.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
I would lower the test dosages to around 125-250 while on tren, tren binds to the AR a lot stronger than test and as such leaves you open to estrogen sides if your test is too high.
Don't run hcg is pct, it's suppressive, run it 250iu e3d up until 5 - 7 days out from pct.
Yes I'm lowering test to 300 mate .

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
That's a lot of gear for a long time. Hope you get your natural production back when its all over...

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Have you ever run tren before??
Yes i have , tren e. but didn't use hcg etc and sloppy with timings and dosage with pct I was a party animal last year also
My libido messed up after and blood test showed low test I did another pct n libido bk

I then had further blood test and waiting results before I use again to make sure I can

I'm not doing these doses now as I'm worried about permanent shut down n trt

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Yes i have , tren e. but didn't use hcg etc and sloppy with timings and dosage with pct I was a party animal last year also
My libido messed up after and blood test showed low test I did another pct n libido bk

I then had further blood test and waiting results before I use again to make sure I can

I'm not doing these doses now as I'm worried about permanent shut down n trt
Well if your going to run gear there's always a possibility that you won't recover. You can minimise this via a thorough pct etc but there's always that risk.
I'd run the tren mast for 12 weeks and the test for 14. Lower test, around 250 mast at 300 minimum and tren at 400-500.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Well if your going to run gear there's always a possibility that you won't recover. You can minimise this via a thorough pct etc but there's always that risk.
I'd run the tren mast for 12 weeks and the test for 14. Lower test, around 250 mast at 300 minimum and tren at 400-500.
Yes mate that's the best advice I've heard I think

Ill still make gains

What about dbol n winny ? I might forget winny all together

Another issue is lol my misses just got pregnant so not sure if 2 hormonal people is a good idea lol

I think I'm still gunna wait for blood results n see what it says , if its normal then I may go again
If its low ill have another test as its further 2 months on ... (6 months from pct)

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
If you can't reach your goals with test/tren/mast you aren't doing it right. I ran those 3 this past summer. By the end, I felt like a used rag (besides tight and strong as fk). Fortunately I just resume trt, but i felt so unlike my normal self, it's hard to explain. I couldn't imagine dumping more gear into myself AFTER that for another 2-3 months.

Plus, living with a pregnant woman was very difficult for me. I have two beautiful daughters. (And a wife lol). My diet was trash when she had wild cravings but in her weakened/vulnerable/whatever state, joining her in the junk food (only the first time) actually was a good bonding for us because we are both in the fitness industry and laughed about our weight gain. It is true when they say you both get pregnant. And not to mention the hormone roller coaster. Turns em into a different woman, especially the first pregnancy.

Just my 2 cents. More gear isn't always better. Especially if you crave cocktails sometimes. I certainly did. And methyls with alcohol just is not smart

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
If you can't reach your goals with test/tren/mast you aren't doing it right. I ran those 3 this past summer. By the end, I felt like a used rag (besides tight and strong as fk). Fortunately I just resume trt, but i felt so unlike my normal self, it's hard to explain. I couldn't imagine dumping more gear into myself AFTER that for another 2-3 months.

Plus, living with a pregnant woman was very difficult for me. I have two beautiful daughters. (And a wife lol). My diet was trash when she had wild cravings but in her weakened/vulnerable/whatever state, joining her in the junk food (only the first time) actually was a good bonding for us because we are both in the fitness industry and laughed about our weight gain. It is true when they say you both get pregnant. And not to mention the hormone roller coaster. Turns em into a different woman, especially the first pregnancy.

Just my 2 cents. More gear isn't always better. Especially if you crave cocktails sometimes. I certainly did. And methyls with alcohol just is not smart
Ha ha (and the wife ) that made me laugh
Yea well trt is not what I want mate I'm 29 soon so abit young really . So awaiting blood results see if I am ok I suppose as I know it will lower test again naturally

Yea we will both be pregnant and its her first but I've knocked the alcohol out only have a couple pints on a weekend really .

I really want to do the course with lower dose like
1-12 mast 300
1-12 tren 500
1-14 test 300
1-4 dbol 50ed and that's it

Proper hcg and pct and caber etc all way through

Suppose ill post my blood results in a weeks time

dubfungus

Awards
Low test high tren, high test low tren, high test , high tren. Its all individual there is no right or wrong way to do it. Its all dependent on the person. I love rinning test an almost the same amount of tren.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Low test high tren, high test low tren, high test , high tren. Its all individual there is no right or wrong way to do it. Its all dependent on the person. I love rinning test an almost the same amount of tren.
True , I'm starting to be concerned with threads of men my age going on trt at only 28

dubfungus

Awards
The only time I feel weird off a cycle is when I dtay on tren 10 weeks . I feel like I crash .but I does my pct an **** an I akways recover an feel amazing. Ya unless your cycling like a monster there is no reason for trt at 28. You should recover fine. Id say trt would be around mid 30s.. im 28 an I have cruised etc an I recover an feel the same an continue to build muscle on an off gear.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
The only time I feel weird off a cycle is when I dtay on tren 10 weeks . I feel like I crash .but I does my pct an **** an I akways recover an feel amazing. Ya unless your cycling like a monster there is no reason for trt at 28. You should recover fine. Id say trt would be around mid 30s.. im 28 an I have cruised etc an I recover an feel the same an continue to build muscle on an off gear.
Yea that sounds good as long as I keep lower doses and avoid kind courses , ill let u know my bloods next week

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Bloods not good lads test is only 5.6 raised from 1.4 in 2 months tho
Average do. Said was around 10-25 test

So not going to do it

Anyone had any experience with hgh?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Bloods not good lads test is only 5.6 raised from 1.4 in 2 months tho
Average do. Said was around 10-25 test

So not going to do it

Anyone had any experience with hgh?
Man if I was you if get off everything for awhile and try to get your test levels back up naturally. There's always time to cycle later. If all else fails and you can't get it back up there's always trt. You can blast and cruise all you like then.

dubfungus

Awards
Ya im going to be on gear year round prettu much for how ever long I nesd to be to reach my physique

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Let me just tell you my test+mast cycle makes my sausage so big I just want to beat it against stuff. Insatiable and jerking ain't gonna cut it. I need a gang bang

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Instead of another course then , would anyone reconnect hgh for 6-8 months ? I am guessing I will gain some size ?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
And trt isn't option as I want kids etc
You can still have kids on trt, it's just a bit more difficult. Either way I would be running anything suppressive, HGH would be good if you can get the good shít.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
You can still have kids on trt, it's just a bit more difficult. Either way I would be running anything suppressive, HGH would be good if you can get the good shít.
Yea no roids for me for a while
Just bought testo pro swole stack , it can only help increase test and motivation

I may get hgh but apparently if u don't take roids all that will happen in 6 months is slight gain and bit fat loss

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Done another pct
Feel fine now , no libido issues , would have been 10 months since last cycle
I should really get bloods done . My last bloods showed
Test 5.3
Lh 3.6
Fsh 3.4
3 months ago . I've done another oct since then and I feel great

But now it's winter I feel a bulk is now in swing
Diet is arranged so thinking if

Deca test cycle

Caber 0.25 x2 wk after 4 wks 0.25 x3 wk all the way through inc pct
Adex 0.25 eod throughout

Deca 400mg 1-12
Tri test 800mg 1-14
Dbol 40mg 1-4
Hcg 500iu x2 wk 1-14
14-15 no hcg
15- 10days of 1000iu hcg EOD
Wait four days then
Clomid 300mg first day 100/100/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Done another pct
Feel fine now , no libido issues , would have been 10 months since last cycle
I should really get bloods done . My last bloods showed
Test 5.3
Lh 3.6
Fsh 3.4
3 months ago . I've done another oct since then and I feel great

But now it's winter I feel a bulk is now in swing
Diet is arranged so thinking if

Deca test cycle

Caber 0.25 x2 wk after 4 wks 0.25 x3 wk all the way through inc pct
Adex 0.25 eod throughout

Deca 400mg 1-12
Tri test 800mg 1-14
Dbol 40mg 1-4
Hcg 500iu x2 wk 1-14
14-15 no hcg
15- 10days of 1000iu hcg EOD
Wait four days then
Clomid 300mg first day 100/100/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Just because you feel fine doesn't mean you are. Get bloodwork done before even thinking about running a cycle and if your number aren't in normal ranges then wait.
Re the cycle ditch the tri test, blends are just garbage IMO. No need to beast the hcg at the end either it's simply a waste of good gear and money, your testes will already be producing test as they have been reviewing a LH signal during your cycle.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Just because you feel fine doesn't mean you are. Get bloodwork done before even thinking about running a cycle and if your number aren't in normal ranges then wait. Re the cycle ditch the tri test, blends are just garbage IMO. No need to beast the hcg at the end either it's simply a waste of good gear and money, your testes will already be producing test as they have been reviewing a LH signal during your cycle.
Bloods tomorrow mate ! You have any idea what normal ranges are for 28 year old ? Can't seem to find it . I'll ask doctor see what they say !

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Bloods tomorrow mate ! You have any idea what normal ranges are for 28 year old ? Can't seem to find it . I'll ask doctor see what they say !
There's no normal as every individual is different. The range here in Australia is 10-33 so as long as your in that range your gtg. In the states it's something like 300-1100ng/dl

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
There's no normal as every individual is different. The range here in Australia is 10-33 so as long as your in that range your gtg. In the states it's something like 300-1100ng/dl
Mine was Test 5.3
Lh 3.6
Fsh 3.4

That was 4 months ago
Since then done a long pct but low doses so I'm hoping that's bumped natural test up to about 10-15
Fingers crossed hey mate
I find out in 2 weeks the results ! I hope I'm good to go !!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Mine was Test 5.3
Lh 3.6
Fsh 3.4

That was 4 months ago
Since then done a long pct but low doses so I'm hoping that's bumped natural test up to about 10-15
Fingers crossed hey mate
I find out in 2 weeks the results ! I hope I'm good to go !!
I hope it has worked for your sake. Let me know the results when you find out. I'm in a similar situation, my test came back at just 6 last week. I'm thinking about going on trt although that is a big decision.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
I hope it has worked for your sake. Let me know the results when you find out. I'm in a similar situation, my test came back at just 6 last week. I'm thinking about going on trt although that is a big decision.
I'm hoping it was just tren shut me down hard , should recover sometimes it can take a year or more mate .
Next time I'm running caber hcg and a stringer pct

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Trt it looks like so one more blood test then I get it perscribed and tested 6 month intervals so a blast bulk

Caber dostinex pills 0.25 eod

tren enanthate 600mg wk 1-12

Tri test 400mg wk 1-14

Dbol 50mg wk1-4

Proviron pills 50mg ed 1-14

Anything else needed let me know

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Trt it looks like so one more blood test then I get it perscribed and tested 6 month intervals so a blast bulk Caber dostinex pills 0.25 eod tren enanthate 600mg wk 1-12 Tri test 400mg wk 1-14 Dbol 50mg wk1-4 Proviron pills 50mg ed 1-14 Anything else needed let me know
That's pretty sweet man. When I go on I hope it's intervals are the same as yours. My doc won't put me on until I get the wife preggers, says that even though test is low my sperm counts decent and mobility is good. Damn fertility doctors lol!

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
That's pretty sweet man. When I go on I hope it's intervals are the same as yours. My doc won't put me on until I get the wife preggers, says that even though test is low my sperm counts decent and mobility is good. Damn fertility doctors lol!
Funny you should say that mate ..
I'm abit worried about being permenabtly infertile while blasting n cruising on trt. I've got a kid on the way but I may want another tho ...
Got the tren in hand just waiting to start lol hmmm

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
You could always go for a fertility test, if you have a good count and mobility you could always put them in the bank. You just have to pay the admin fee and then a storage fee.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
You could always go for a fertility test, if you have a good count and mobility you could always put them in the bank. You just have to pay the admin fee and then a storage fee.
What a ball ache lol