Blumkinking with LGI M60

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Have yet to see a log on LGI 's new stack M60. So here is my cycle layout ,going to log it from on cycle through post cycle updating with progress pictures, my diet , and workouts for the next upcoming weeks, That being said back to LGI M60

The layout

LGI M60 2 pills a day for 4 weeks "Boom"
LGI Damage control
ZMA
LGI fully loaded pre workout (great pump)
BCAAs

Post cycle

Zydex Pro Pct ( made it through customs) haha
Dosage Form: 100 x 25mg Clomid/10mg Nolvadex/12.5mg Proviron
2 pills a day and will taper to 1
Zydex Aromasin
LGI Rehab
DAA
Inhibit-p
ZMA
Creatine Mono

Hopefully I will get some followers. Going to post pre body pics also all the goodies later. Hope you enjoy. Starts tomorrow.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. This sounds like pretty strong stuff. What's your age, weight, and cycle experience?

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Subbed. This sounds like pretty strong stuff. What's your age, weight, and cycle experience?
Welcome! I'm 25 years , 6ft, 211lbs, I've run epi solo twice, awesome both times, halo+epi, once ...ehhh don't think I'm a good responder to halo, but good all the same, SDMZ/LMG was my last cycle...probably the best one I have ever run. I've trained natty for 4 years prior to those cycles.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Welcome! I'm 25 years , 6ft, 211lbs, I've run epi solo twice, awesome both times, halo+epi, once ...ehhh don't think I'm a good responder to halo, but good all the same, SDMZ/LMG was my last cycle...probably the best one I have ever run. I've trained natty for 4 years prior to those cycles.
Alright, great! This should be fun then. What were your gains from your SDMZ/LMG run?

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Alright, great! This should be fun then. What were your gains from your SDMZ/LMG run?
Gains were great, strength up, kept about 16 pounds of solid mass after post cycle. Had some estrogen rebound problems a month after that cycle. Hopped on some letro took care of it nicely. Overall awesome stack.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in buddy. Was going to buy this product so lets see how it treats you.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Gains were great, strength up, kept about 16 pounds of solid mass after post cycle. Had some estrogen rebound problems a month after that cycle. Hopped on some letro took care of it nicely. Overall awesome stack.
Wow, 16 pounds is great. I've never run that stack... Hopefully you get something around there with this run.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
All the gains begin.!! Dosed one pill this morning .

Big breakfast

5 egg whites with cheese and turkey
1 whole egg
2 pieces of whole wheat bread
2 cups of oat meal with brown sugar

For some reason my account isn't letting me post pics today , mobile or even on my Mac I'll see what I can do!!!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All the gains begin.!! Dosed one pill this morning . Big breakfast 5 egg whites with cheese and turkey 1 whole egg 2 pieces of whole wheat bread 2 cups of oat meal with brown sugar For some reason my account isn't letting me post pics today , mobile or even on my Mac I'll see what I can do!!!!
Big ass breakfast.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Big chest pump tonight

Flat bench

135 for 20
185 for 15
205 for 10
225 for 8

Incline dumbbell super setts

65 for 10 -40 for 20
75 for 10 - 45 for 15
85 for 8 - 50 for 10

Weight dip super sets

10 sets of 10 with 45 pound plate ,super set with push ups until failure

I incorporated a new product in my pre workout called "Agma Gen" I guess it's the already digested form of L- arginine which makes agmamax . Awesome pump!!

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Boom arm day

Sitting curl supper sets

35lbs for 10- 20lbs for 20
40lbs for 10 - 25 pounds for 15
45lbs for 8 -25 for 10 (arms about to explode)

Dumbbell skull crushers

20lbs for 10
30lbs for 10
40lbs for 10
50lbs for 10
Then went worked backwards until I hit 20lbs

Barbell curls

95 for 10
105 for 8
125 for 5
135 lbs for 2 ....felt good, the higher calories are really helping the power

Pull down supersets

55lbs for 20
65lbs for 18
90lbs for 12

Had to cut it short had to go to work, felt strong. Can't wait until the M60 starts to kick in!!!!

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Can't weight for the M60 to kick in , I feel and look fuller, probably water and additional calorie intake which is over 2000 above maintenance which i started 3 weeks before starting the cycle.

I've been on a bison meat kick, been eating about a pound of that ground up a day.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't weight for the M60 to kick in , I feel and look fuller, probably water and additional calorie intake which is over 2000 above maintenance which i started 3 weeks before starting the cycle. I've been on a bison meat kick, been eating about a pound of that ground up a day.
Dang! 2k above maintenance? And bison meat is expensive

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those extra calories are really helping with power, !!my buddy works at Whole Foods, he always hooks it up!!!
Tell him to hook me up! I'll send the cooler...

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Boxed tonight. Speed bag, heavy bag , and double end bag. Kicked by ass . My only real cardio day.

Time for some protein isolate, and natural jiff. Legs at 6 am tomorrow

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Legs at 6 am

Squat

135 for 15
185 for 10
225 for 10
285 for 8
305 for 6 (ass in the grass)
185 for burnout. About 18 reps

Front squat

135 for 10
135 for 10
185 for 8
135 to burn out , about 15 reps

Barbell Lunges

45 for 10 each leg
60 for 10 each leg

Really tired this morning finished with some leg extensions and calf raises.

Made some egg white and bison meat omelets with peppers and goat cheese.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Legs at 6 am Squat 135 for 15 185 for 10 225 for 10 285 for 8 305 for 6 (ass in the grass) 185 for burnout. About 18 reps Front squat 135 for 10 135 for 10 185 for 8 135 to burn out , about 15 reps Barbell Lunges 45 for 10 each leg 60 for 10 each leg Really tired this morning finished with some leg extensions and calf raises. Made some egg white and bison meat omelets with peppers and goat cheese.
That's some serious squatin! That omelet sounds like heat!

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Off day today ... Really feeling good , feel full and strong . Made some isolate protein pancakes today...... Put blue berries and oats in them. Note: I am getting a little puffy in the chest . Might start my aromasin a little early... I'll see how the next couple of days are !!!

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Off day today ... Really feeling good , feel full and strong . Made some isolate protein pancakes today...... Put blue berries and oats in them. Note: I am getting a little puffy in the chest . Might start my aromasin a little early... I'll see how the next couple of days are !!!
The pancakes sound great... I've still gotta try making those.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Day 5 of dosing ....and so far zero lethargy..I look a lot fuller , muscles feel full, shoulders tomorrow.... looking for some strength gains hopefully. Comparing to another stack i took, which was SDMZ... I feel so much better on the M60 so far. Day 5 of SDMZ lethargy had me wanting to sleep all day...looking forward to more gains off the M60!!!!

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Shoulders Woke up today ,felt swoll, aggression way the F$$k up ..isolate peanut butter and oats post shake before the gym

Military press
95 for 15
135 for 10
135 for 10
155 for 6
95 till burnout..about 14 reps

Shrugs 135 for 15
225 for 10
315 for 8
315 for 6
135 till failure 24 reps (a gym personal trainer came up to me today and said shrugs are a pointless.I responded "so are personal trainers".)

Arnie press 40 for 10 60 for 10 65 for 8 Drop set 35 for 15

Worked on some delts, and barbell raises and some high repetition shoulder exercises for the pump. Nothing to noticeable or to drastic about the M60 yet. Everyone responds differently ,my diet is great. I'm think a few more days until I start to lift the gym!!! Gains!!

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Back and bis

Dumbbell rows

50 for 10
75 for 10
85 for 10
95 for 10
65 till burn out 19 reps

Weighted pull-ups 25 pound plate

8 sets of 8

Dead lift

135 for 15
225 for 10
315 for 8
335 for 6 (make that back thick!!!)

Concentration curls

30 pounds for 20 , 2 sets , about dead

Barbell curls

Started at 95 and took 10 pounds off every 10 reps until the bar was empty .

Felt good, not really feeling a ton of that alpha 20 strength yet. I'm getting huge pump from the M60 every time I work out . Diet is on point right now... I never really care about the weight on cycle that i put on, just the muscle mass. But I decided to weigh my self... (Cough cough) up 7 pounds. M60 give me the power!!!

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I bought 3 whole rotisserie chickens ripped them apart...and some Mexican spices , took peppers , onions ... Little olive oil.. Sautéed them in my wok, and made some delicious protein packed burritos. Ate like 4 of them....

ABs are gone... Good ... Bring the mass

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I bought 3 whole rotisserie chickens ripped them apart...and some Mexican spices , took peppers , onions ... Little olive oil.. Sautéed them in my wok, and made some delicious protein packed burritos. Ate like 4 of them.... ABs are gone... Good ... Bring the mass
Ain't nobody got time fo' abs on a cycle with Alpha 20 in it...

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Working a lot but who still had time for a chest pump

Bench press

135 x 10
185 x 10
225 x 8
255 x 6
285 x 3

Incline dumbbell

70 for 15
80 for 10
90 for 8

Cable flys

30lbs till failure
40 lbs till failure

Super set dips and push-ups

Starting to feel the pump, I'm up 8 pounds figured I would keep this weight info up to date.

*Flank steak marinated in teriyaki and soy sauce with French beans, asparagus , and peppers *

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Working a lot but who still had time for a chest pump Bench press 135 x 10 185 x 10 225 x 8 255 x 6 285 x 3 Incline dumbbell 70 for 15 80 for 10 90 for 8 Cable flys 30lbs till failure 40 lbs till failure Super set dips and push-ups Starting to feel the pump, I'm up 8 pounds figured I would keep this weight info up to date. *Flank steak marinated in teriyaki and soy sauce with French beans, asparagus , and peppers *
Booyah! 8lbs!

Solid chest session bk

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
alright guys.... Starting to feel "on", tried for the last 2 hours to get my progress pics up with no luck... No Idea why but I'll figure it out

The super sets are over with ...and now hopefully i can get my heavy lifts on video for you.

It will be my typical 5 sets of 5 for all of my compound lifts

Time for mass

..Made turkey buffalo burgers with blue cheese , on whole wheat flax bread...had a couple of those today .. Boom

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
With the heavier lifts comes the addition of about 300+ more calories making me 2300 above my regular intake. Actually loosing bf , which is awesome. Getting thicker and leaner. Let's keep it going M60!!!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I ate 2300 cals over what I'm eating now, not only would I be fat as Jobba the hut but I'd be at 5k cals a day lol

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
It's boom time

Shoulders

Military press

95 for 5
135 for 5
155 for 5
185 for 5
205 for 2 Huge PR for me after a shoulder injury last year !!!!!! Oozing with power

Seated dumbbell shrugs

75 for 6
90 for 5
100 for 5
110 for 5
110 for 5 traps to my ears

Barbell shrugs

225 for 5
315 for 5
335 for 5
405 for 5

one arm barbell raises

15 for 8
25 for 8
35 for 5
45 for 5
Really like burning those out

Barbell front raise

95 for 5
105 for 5
135 for 5
135 for 5

Swelling big time after this workout , power is good .. Only going to get better.. M60 is a great product... Mechabol seems to be leaning my stomach out , while the alpha is giving me thickness and power. Diet is on point so let's keep it going for the next 2 weeks!!!up 9 pounds looking good!!!!

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Not sure if you have a publix where you guys are but... They make great chicken phillys with onions , peppers and extra meat... Ate one of those with some chocolate milk..

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Quick back and bis

Weighted pull ups

5 sets of 6 with a 25 pound plate

Lat pull downs

180 for 6
200 for 6
220 for 5
230 for 5

Concentrated barbell curls

95lbs for 5 sets of 5, with 20 seconds down on every rep. Pump was insane.. F$$king strong.

Seated rows

120 for 6
180 for 5
200 for 5
240 for 5

135 lb EZ curls
5 sets of 4

I love eating but I'm getting pretty tired of it LoL! 5 to 6 meals a day still right around 5200cals a day. Strength is up ... Aggression is up.. M60 is flowing everything is good.

Cuban sandwich from a very hot Cuban lady... I got turkey instead of pork.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Chest

Went to Mansion in south beach last night , pretty awesome time, never drink on cycle so the temptation was sooooo high...
But I maintained just fine..

Flat bench

185 warm up for 10
225 honestly I felt like I could do reps for days , trying to stick with low reps but decided against it for one set to see how many I could do till failure.... I got 16!!!, never have got that many at 225 so awesome!!
255 for 5
285 for 5
305 for 2

Incline dumbbells

75 for 5
85 for 5
90 for 5
90 for 5

Decline bench press

225 for 5
285 for 5
285 for 5

Shoulder started to hurt so I hit some machines and cable flys... Finished the workout with

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chest Went to Mansion in south beach last night , pretty awesome time, never drink on cycle so the temptation was sooooo high... But I maintained just fine.. Flat bench 185 warm up for 10 225 honestly I felt like I could do reps for days , trying to stick with low reps but decided against it for one set to see how many I could do till failure.... I got 16!!!, never have got that many at 225 so awesome!! 255 for 5 285 for 5 305 for 2 Incline dumbbells 75 for 5 85 for 5 90 for 5 90 for 5 Decline bench press 225 for 5 285 for 5 285 for 5 Shoulder started to hurt so I hit some machines and cable flys... Finished the workout with
That makes that 225x16 a PR then right? Nice! That's a good session for sure.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Legs

Nothing but PRs this week

Squat

135 for 5
225 for 5
285 for 5
315 for 5
365 for 2 !!!
huge PR for me , got me out a nice weight belt for this one

Feeling nothing but power from the M60!!

Deads

135 for 5
225 for 5
315 for 5
335 for 5
365 for 5

Hack squat

3 sets of 5 with 4 plates on each side. Boom city

My going on my third week of Lgi M60 , nothing but great things to say about this stack. Even with the amount of calories I'm taking in I'm staying very lean with minimal body fat increase.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Shoulders

Military press

135 for 5
155 for 5
185 for 5
205 for 4 with belt
215 for 1 , 1 inch from my chest, with belt , PR all day babe!!

Front raises

135 for 5
135 for 5
155 for 5, held for 2 seconds every rep, right at the chin

Arnie press

45 for 5
65 for 5
70 for 5
Superset with 35 till burnout

Sitting shrugs

100 for 8
110 for 8
120 for 5
Superset last set with 90s till burnout

Barbell shrugs

225 for 8
305 for 6
365 for 5, belt all day , feeling good

The M60 stack is going great, couple updates, even on cissus I'm getting joint pain, the heavier weight is the blame and I'm sure , probably some bad form as we'll. Strong , very strong, also the damage control by LGI is great. Best on cycle I've ever used. Cheap to.

I'm one of the supplement hoarders... So when a new product comes out and i try I end up buying 5 or 6 bottles. That being said, I was thinking about running the stack for 5 weeks instead of 4. Let me know what you think!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run it for five! He'll even six would be alright.. As long as your pct is good

Edit: your pct is solid. I'd run it for six weeks.. Imo