Blumkinking with LGI M60

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Off day today ... Really feeling good , feel full and strong . Made some isolate protein pancakes today...... Put blue berries and oats in them. Note: I am getting a little puffy in the chest . Might start my aromasin a little early... I'll see how the next couple of days are !!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BlumpkinKing View Post
    Off day today ... Really feeling good , feel full and strong . Made some isolate protein pancakes today...... Put blue berries and oats in them. Note: I am getting a little puffy in the chest . Might start my aromasin a little early... I'll see how the next couple of days are !!!
    The pancakes sound great... I've still gotta try making those.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    The pancakes sound great... I've still gotta try making those.

    They are delicious and filling. I needed a change from egg whites..... I hate them haha

  4. Day 5 of dosing ....and so far zero lethargy..I look a lot fuller , muscles feel full, shoulders tomorrow.... looking for some strength gains hopefully. Comparing to another stack i took, which was SDMZ... I feel so much better on the M60 so far. Day 5 of SDMZ lethargy had me wanting to sleep all day...looking forward to more gains off the M60!!!!

  5. Shoulders Woke up today ,felt swoll, aggression way the F$$k up ..isolate peanut butter and oats post shake before the gym

    Military press
    95 for 15
    135 for 10
    135 for 10
    155 for 6
    95 till burnout..about 14 reps

    Shrugs 135 for 15
    225 for 10
    315 for 8
    315 for 6
    135 till failure 24 reps (a gym personal trainer came up to me today and said shrugs are a pointless.I responded "so are personal trainers".)

    Arnie press 40 for 10 60 for 10 65 for 8 Drop set 35 for 15

    Worked on some delts, and barbell raises and some high repetition shoulder exercises for the pump. Nothing to noticeable or to drastic about the M60 yet. Everyone responds differently ,my diet is great. I'm think a few more days until I start to lift the gym!!! Gains!!
    •   
       


  6. Back and bis

    Dumbbell rows

    50 for 10
    75 for 10
    85 for 10
    95 for 10
    65 till burn out 19 reps

    Weighted pull-ups 25 pound plate

    8 sets of 8

    Dead lift

    135 for 15
    225 for 10
    315 for 8
    335 for 6 (make that back thick!!!)

    Concentration curls

    30 pounds for 20 , 2 sets , about dead

    Barbell curls

    Started at 95 and took 10 pounds off every 10 reps until the bar was empty .

    Felt good, not really feeling a ton of that alpha 20 strength yet. I'm getting huge pump from the M60 every time I work out . Diet is on point right now... I never really care about the weight on cycle that i put on, just the muscle mass. But I decided to weigh my self... (Cough cough) up 7 pounds. M60 give me the power!!!

  7. I bought 3 whole rotisserie chickens ripped them apart...and some Mexican spices , took peppers , onions ... Little olive oil.. Sautéed them in my wok, and made some delicious protein packed burritos. Ate like 4 of them....


    ABs are gone... Good ... Bring the mass

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BlumpkinKing View Post
    I bought 3 whole rotisserie chickens ripped them apart...and some Mexican spices , took peppers , onions ... Little olive oil.. Sautéed them in my wok, and made some delicious protein packed burritos. Ate like 4 of them.... ABs are gone... Good ... Bring the mass
    Ain't nobody got time fo' abs on a cycle with Alpha 20 in it...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    Ain't nobody got time fo' abs on a cycle with Alpha 20 in it...
    All about the mass

  10. Working a lot but who still had time for a chest pump

    Bench press

    135 x 10
    185 x 10
    225 x 8
    255 x 6
    285 x 3

    Incline dumbbell

    70 for 15
    80 for 10
    90 for 8

    Cable flys

    30lbs till failure
    40 lbs till failure

    Super set dips and push-ups

    Starting to feel the pump, I'm up 8 pounds figured I would keep this weight info up to date.

    *Flank steak marinated in teriyaki and soy sauce with French beans, asparagus , and peppers *

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BlumpkinKing View Post
    Working a lot but who still had time for a chest pump Bench press 135 x 10 185 x 10 225 x 8 255 x 6 285 x 3 Incline dumbbell 70 for 15 80 for 10 90 for 8 Cable flys 30lbs till failure 40 lbs till failure Super set dips and push-ups Starting to feel the pump, I'm up 8 pounds figured I would keep this weight info up to date. *Flank steak marinated in teriyaki and soy sauce with French beans, asparagus , and peppers *
    Booyah! 8lbs!

    Solid chest session bk
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  12. [QUOTE="tyga tyga;4207883"] Booyah! 8lbs! Solid chest session bk[/QUOTE

    Thanks tyga trying to get some chest PRs !!

  13. alright guys.... Starting to feel "on", tried for the last 2 hours to get my progress pics up with no luck... No Idea why but I'll figure it out

    The super sets are over with ...and now hopefully i can get my heavy lifts on video for you.

    It will be my typical 5 sets of 5 for all of my compound lifts

    Time for mass

    ..Made turkey buffalo burgers with blue cheese , on whole wheat flax bread...had a couple of those today .. Boom

  14. Nice.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  15. With the heavier lifts comes the addition of about 300+ more calories making me 2300 above my regular intake. Actually loosing bf , which is awesome. Getting thicker and leaner. Let's keep it going M60!!!!

  16. Good stuff.

  17. If I ate 2300 cals over what I'm eating now, not only would I be fat as Jobba the hut but I'd be at 5k cals a day lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  18. It's boom time

    Shoulders


    Military press

    95 for 5
    135 for 5
    155 for 5
    185 for 5
    205 for 2 Huge PR for me after a shoulder injury last year !!!!!! Oozing with power

    Seated dumbbell shrugs

    75 for 6
    90 for 5
    100 for 5
    110 for 5
    110 for 5 traps to my ears

    Barbell shrugs

    225 for 5
    315 for 5
    335 for 5
    405 for 5

    one arm barbell raises

    15 for 8
    25 for 8
    35 for 5
    45 for 5
    Really like burning those out

    Barbell front raise

    95 for 5
    105 for 5
    135 for 5
    135 for 5

    Swelling big time after this workout , power is good .. Only going to get better.. M60 is a great product... Mechabol seems to be leaning my stomach out , while the alpha is giving me thickness and power. Diet is on point so let's keep it going for the next 2 weeks!!!up 9 pounds looking good!!!!

  19. Not sure if you have a publix where you guys are but... They make great chicken phillys with onions , peppers and extra meat... Ate one of those with some chocolate milk..

  20. Quick back and bis

    Weighted pull ups

    5 sets of 6 with a 25 pound plate

    Lat pull downs

    180 for 6
    200 for 6
    220 for 5
    230 for 5

    Concentrated barbell curls

    95lbs for 5 sets of 5, with 20 seconds down on every rep. Pump was insane.. F$$king strong.

    Seated rows

    120 for 6
    180 for 5
    200 for 5
    240 for 5

    135 lb EZ curls
    5 sets of 4

    I love eating but I'm getting pretty tired of it LoL! 5 to 6 meals a day still right around 5200cals a day. Strength is up ... Aggression is up.. M60 is flowing everything is good.

    Cuban sandwich from a very hot Cuban lady... I got turkey instead of pork.

  21. Chest

    Went to Mansion in south beach last night , pretty awesome time, never drink on cycle so the temptation was sooooo high...
    But I maintained just fine..

    Flat bench

    185 warm up for 10
    225 honestly I felt like I could do reps for days , trying to stick with low reps but decided against it for one set to see how many I could do till failure.... I got 16!!!, never have got that many at 225 so awesome!!
    255 for 5
    285 for 5
    305 for 2

    Incline dumbbells

    75 for 5
    85 for 5
    90 for 5
    90 for 5

    Decline bench press

    225 for 5
    285 for 5
    285 for 5

    Shoulder started to hurt so I hit some machines and cable flys... Finished the workout with

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BlumpkinKing View Post
    Chest Went to Mansion in south beach last night , pretty awesome time, never drink on cycle so the temptation was sooooo high... But I maintained just fine.. Flat bench 185 warm up for 10 225 honestly I felt like I could do reps for days , trying to stick with low reps but decided against it for one set to see how many I could do till failure.... I got 16!!!, never have got that many at 225 so awesome!! 255 for 5 285 for 5 305 for 2 Incline dumbbells 75 for 5 85 for 5 90 for 5 90 for 5 Decline bench press 225 for 5 285 for 5 285 for 5 Shoulder started to hurt so I hit some machines and cable flys... Finished the workout with
    That makes that 225x16 a PR then right? Nice! That's a good session for sure.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  23. Legs

    Nothing but PRs this week

    Squat

    135 for 5
    225 for 5
    285 for 5
    315 for 5
    365 for 2 !!!
    huge PR for me , got me out a nice weight belt for this one

    Feeling nothing but power from the M60!!

    Deads

    135 for 5
    225 for 5
    315 for 5
    335 for 5
    365 for 5

    Hack squat

    3 sets of 5 with 4 plates on each side. Boom city

    My going on my third week of Lgi M60 , nothing but great things to say about this stack. Even with the amount of calories I'm taking in I'm staying very lean with minimal body fat increase.

  24. Shoulders

    Military press

    135 for 5
    155 for 5
    185 for 5
    205 for 4 with belt
    215 for 1 , 1 inch from my chest, with belt , PR all day babe!!

    Front raises

    135 for 5
    135 for 5
    155 for 5, held for 2 seconds every rep, right at the chin

    Arnie press

    45 for 5
    65 for 5
    70 for 5
    Superset with 35 till burnout

    Sitting shrugs

    100 for 8
    110 for 8
    120 for 5
    Superset last set with 90s till burnout

    Barbell shrugs

    225 for 8
    305 for 6
    365 for 5, belt all day , feeling good

    The M60 stack is going great, couple updates, even on cissus I'm getting joint pain, the heavier weight is the blame and I'm sure , probably some bad form as we'll. Strong , very strong, also the damage control by LGI is great. Best on cycle I've ever used. Cheap to.

    I'm one of the supplement hoarders... So when a new product comes out and i try I end up buying 5 or 6 bottles. That being said, I was thinking about running the stack for 5 weeks instead of 4. Let me know what you think!!

  25. Run it for five! He'll even six would be alright.. As long as your pct is good

    Edit: your pct is solid. I'd run it for six weeks.. Imo
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LGI Damage Control with/without food?
    By cybercrombie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-10-2013, 01:22 PM
  2. ZMA with food.
    By curt2go in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:10 PM
  3. Need some help with tight hamstrings
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-31-2002, 08:21 AM
  4. I AM SICK.. of feeling over loaded with info
    By WanaKnowMore in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 09:34 PM
  5. BPH with 1-test usage
    By can_o_whoop_ass in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-27-2002, 07:41 PM
Log in
Log in