Reggie's Swole Stack Halo/Tren/Dermacrine

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's time once again to bulk up!! I've been cutting for the last 8 weeks and ready to eat and grow!!

Here is my stack
Halo 75/75/75/75/75
Tren 60/60/60/60
Dermacrine 4/4/4/4 pumps per day
Crea Trona 3/3/3/3/3
Cycle Support 2/2/2/2/2 scoops per day
Taurine 6/6/6/6/6
Multi 3/3/3/3/3
Glutazorb 2/2/2/2
PF3 1 scoop pre training
Hawthorn Berry 2/2/2/2/2
H2o 1 1/2 gallons ed

Pct will be
Nolva 3/3/3/3/3 ml a day
Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1
X Gels 4/4/4/4/4
Testopro 4/4/4/4/4
Sesamine 3/3/3/3/3
Multi 2/2/2/2/2
Taurine 6/6/6/6
Kre Alkalyn Pro 2/2/2/2
Hawthorn Berry 2/2/2/2
H2o 1 1/2 gallons a day

Will also be taking 1 scoop of whey protein post training and 1 scoop Casein Protein before bed for the entire duration.

Will get a weight and measurements tomorrow.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
FIRST!!!!! ( well second but first in :) )
Are you working Derma in to help with any potential libido issues while on?

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in Reggie!!

Excited to see you grow some more.
You sir, are about to get huuuuge.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FIRST!!!!! ( well second but first in :) )
Are you working Derma in to help with any potential libido issues while on?
Thanks for joining! Ya figured I'd run it just in case. Plus I know its a solid product!!

I'm in Reggie!!

Excited to see you grow some more.
You sir, are about to get huuuuge.
What's up Drew?? Thanks for joining bro! I have been looking at this stack sitting in my supp drawer for 3 weeks now lol I feel like its Christmas Eve :D

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up Drew?? Thanks for joining bro! I have been looking at this stack sitting in my supp drawer for 3 weeks now lol I feel like its Christmas Eve :D
Trust me I know. I have supps just sitting, and it takes all I have not to just start running cycles!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, get anothe bottle of Tvar! It will let you extend the run another week & let you fatten up all the doses of it. People run some crazy amounts of Tvar, & while I'm not saying you should, even 90mg would be on the low-moderate side. And people say it takes several weeks to really notice. You could just hold the dermacrine back a week if you wanted it to be there at the 5th wk when you'll need it most.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reg - you should just make this an ongoing cycle/training thread; let's face it, you're always putting in work and everyone follows you anyways!

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
In Reggie! Very interested to see how that Dermacrine floats your boat! When do you start?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IN !!!! good luck buddy
Welcome aboard fellas!!
Also, get anothe bottle of Tvar! It will let you extend the run another week & let you fatten up all the doses of it. People run some crazy amounts of Tvar, & while I'm not saying you should, even 90mg would be on the low-moderate side. And people say it takes several weeks to really notice. You could just hold the dermacrine back a week if you wanted it to be there at the 5th wk when you'll need it most.
Ok I will look into another bottle of Tren, and start the Dermacrine week 3 and run it into pct
Reg - you should just make this an ongoing cycle/training thread; let's face it, you're always putting in work and everyone follows you anyways!
Thanks bro, that's not a bad idea at all :)
In Reggie! Very interested to see how that Dermacrine floats your boat! When do you start?
Thanks for joining test, I am starting tomorrow

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm also adding 2g of Fermented Leucine Pre and 2 grams inta, as well as bcaa's post and before bed

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just missed first! I'm here for putting some muscle on Reggie! Finally! Jk lol

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
In like flint! Everybody wants to be bodybuilder but they don't want to lift no heavy ass weight!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
It's time once again to bulk up!! I've been cutting for the last 8 weeks and ready to eat and grow!!

Here is my stack
Halo 75/75/75/75/75
Tren 60/60/60/60
Dermacrine 4/4/4/4 pumps per day
Crea Trona 3/3/3/3/3
Cycle Support 2/2/2/2/2 scoops per day
Taurine 6/6/6/6/6
Multi 3/3/3/3/3
Glutazorb 2/2/2/2
PF3 1 scoop pre training
Hawthorn Berry 2/2/2/2/2
H2o 1 1/2 gallons ed

Pct will be
Nolva 3/3/3/3/3 ml a day
Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1
X Gels 4/4/4/4/4
Testopro 4/4/4/4/4
Sesamine 3/3/3/3/3
Multi 2/2/2/2/2
Taurine 6/6/6/6
Kre Alkalyn Pro 2/2/2/2
Hawthorn Berry 2/2/2/2
H2o 1 1/2 gallons a day

Will also be taking 1 scoop of whey protein post training and 1 scoop Casein Protein before bed for the entire duration.

Will get a weight and measurements tomorrow.
what type of tren are you doing(company) and what is the pill amount(how many per dosage)? i may look to you for advice if and when i gonna get mine. i was looking at either dbol/tren or 1 alpha max/tren . i'll hook up with ya when i get my stuff together . looks great brother.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't run the dermacrine into PCT, as it's an exogenous hormone source as well & will likewise interfere with the signals you're trying to send your HPTA to upregulate leutenizing hormone production. My bad! What I meant to say is that if you can only run it 4wks of your cycle, run it the last 4 instead of the first. 5wk cycle would look like:

0/4/4/4/4

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what type of tren are you doing(company) and what is the pill amount(how many per dosage)? i may look to you for advice if and when i gonna get mine. i was looking at either dbol/tren or 1 alpha max/tren . i'll hook up with ya when i get my stuff together . looks great brother.
Welcome my man, it's shredded labs x trenavar. 30mg per

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't run the dermacrine into PCT, as it's an exogenous hormone source as well & will likewise interfere with the signals you're trying to send your HPTA to upregulate leutenizing hormone production. My bad! What I meant to say is that if you can only run it 4wks of your cycle, run it the last 4 instead of the first. 5wk cycle would look like:

0/4/4/4/4
Ok that's what I'll do. Thanks Hyde!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1
Weight 172 post breakfast
Measurements are as follows
Chest 45 3/4
Biceps 18 1/2
Quads 25 1/2
Waist 30
Penis haha jk

So it's a good thing that I don't mind taking pills cuz holy crap that's a lot of them. One thing to note is the Peanut Butter Cycle Support mixed with Vanillia Whey is delicious!!! Will be training chest and shoulders this afternoon. Protein intake between breakfast, lunch and my 2 protein shakes is sitting at 131g, for lunch I had 2 tilapia fillets and 4 slices of roast beef from my wife's work with 3 slices of low fat cheese on the tops :) yum!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That sounds so tasty right now. Just had my post shake full of simple carbs & I don't really want any more carbs - but a stack of fish, meat & cheese sounds legit. Right now my morning dose of pills is 16. I think evening dose is 14, & there's a 6 pill dose at lunch mid-day & 3 pre-bed. That's a bout 40 pills/day currently. I feel like Ronnie Coleman with his tacklebox of supps. :banghead:

You forgot to note if the penis size was flacid or at full tilt, and are we only getting length or is max girth included?? :toofunny:

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds so tasty right now. Just had my post shake full of simple carbs & I don't really want any more carbs - but a stack of fish, meat & cheese sounds legit. Right now my morning dose of pills is 16. I think evening dose is 14, & there's a 6 pill dose at lunch mid-day & 3 pre-bed. That's a bout 40 pills/day currently. I feel like Ronnie Coleman with his tacklebox of supps. :banghead:

You forgot to note if the penis size was flacid or at full tilt, and are we only getting length or is max girth included?? :toofunny:
It was so tasty! Although after just coming off a 2 month cut I'm having guilty feelings lol. You definitely have me beat in total pills. That's a lot!!

It was full tilt as I had just woke up because I had to take a leak :D

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pic of supper. Damn I'm full now! Looks like I have to work up to a big boy appetite

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tonight's training

Flat BB Bench
135x10x2
225x5
245x5
275x5
245x5
225x5

Incline Db Bench
60x5
65x5
70x5
80x5
60x5

Decline BB Bench
185x5
225x5
275x5
225x5
135 to failure

Cable Cross Ladders 15 second rests between sets
5x15

Dips bw
20x4

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Change of plans I'm going to start the tren week 3 so it will be 0/0/60/60/60/60

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Right here bro!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Change of plans I'm going to start the tren week 3 so it will be 0/0/60/60/60/60
Why is that?....

I haven't tried tren yet, but most logs I've seen the dose was higher and for a longer period of time.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why is that?....

I haven't tried tren yet, but most logs I've seen the dose was higher and for a longer period of time.
I had a guy on another forum suggest starting it then. He did say to go at least 90mg a day but I only have one bottle. Have been considering getting another however.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I had a guy on another forum suggest starting it then. He did say to go at least 90mg a day but I only have one bottle. Have been considering getting another however.
With how cheep SL tren is I would say go for it you will get more out of it. Or you can grab their "rizen" and get both epi and tren and bump the dosage up for both

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With how cheep SL tren is I would say go for it you will get more out of it. Or you can grab their "rizen" and get both epi and tren and bump the dosage up for both
how legit is shredded labs these days? Remember they had some trouble...

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I remember they had some problems with something being just DHEA, what the product was I can not recall I also know the owners of SL gave anyone who bought said product a refund. But I have read plenty of reviews of people using their Tren and Epi and having it be just fine. I sure hope they are legit because I have 2 bottles of rizen and two of their Tren in my dresser just waiting for their chance to be ingested.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya it only runs around 30-35 bucks
I'm hoping they are very legit but first shredded labs product I've tried so don't know for sure

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2
What's up fellas? Really can't wait for that "feeling" to kick in!! Ate a big breakfast of protein and carbs and hit the gym for bis and tris.

Standing Db Curls
30x10x2 warm up
50x10
60x8
65x5x2

Incline Db Curls
40x10
50x10x2

Spider Curls
45x10
75x10x3

Cable Cross Curls (double bicep pose)
6x12 15 second rests

Incline Skull Crushers
45x10x2
75x10x2

Decline Skull Crushers
75x10x3

Vbar Pushdowns with Rope Pushdowns
5x12 per

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember they had some problems with something being just DHEA, what the product was I can not recall I also know the owners of SL gave anyone who bought said product a refund. But I have read plenty of reviews of people using their Tren and Epi and having it be just fine. I sure hope they are legit because I have 2 bottles of rizen and two of their Tren in my dresser just waiting for their chance to be ingested.
Interested in parting with any of that? Possibly a trade :)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Post training meal
I'm hooked on protein fluff :D

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why is that?....

This is what Im saying Reggie. I've known guys personally at my gym that used Tvar & they both said they wish they'd used 90 instead of 60 & both said 6wks wasn't long enough & they wish they'd gone 8 because they didn't really get noticeable gains until wk 4.

Start it now - it's gonna take wks to spool up.

They gave me a full refund check without hassle, quickly, for my bottle of Alpha-1, FWIW. Guy was super cool about it. Said some of the batches were pure dhea it turned out unfortunately but he was positive some were the correct raw. So I gave it to a buddy for free to try standalone & he noticed size & strength gains in less than a wk - just like M1A is supposed to deliver. Their TUDCA was legit too and I have the bloodwork to prove it. It was better on their TUDCA & the Cyanostane I was running than my liver values normally are in off time.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is what Im saying Reggie. I've known guys personally at my gym that used Tvar & they both said they wish they'd used 90 instead of 60 & both said 6wks wasn't long enough & they wish they'd gone 8 because they didn't really get noticeable gains until wk 4.

Start it now - it's gonna take wks to spool up.
I'm actually hoping to work out a trade very soon :) if not I have something "stronger" in the works and will just skip the Tren for now.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm actually hoping to work out a trade very soon :) if not I have something "stronger" in the works and will just skip the Tren for now.
Something stronger..... I can't wait to hear what you have in mind.