Boldione, Mbol, & 4AD - 8wk Bulk

Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last
  1. Boldione, Mbol, & 4AD - 8wk Bulk


    It's that time again - ON time. Looking to get bigger & stronger and try not to get fatter in the process. Looking for 15lbs in 2 months - not muscle, just on the scale by the end. Boldione for all 60 days. Methylclostebol for the first 35-40 days, & 4AD for days 21-60.

    Current specs:

    5'10 & 199-200lbs in the morning

    Bench: 285lbs

    Squat: 450lbs

    Dead: 535lbs

    How things are looking:

    Name:  1003131926.jpg
Views: 633
Size:  135.6 KBName:  1003131927.jpg
Views: 613
Size:  125.3 KBName:  1003131931a.jpg
Views: 560
Size:  106.4 KB

    That's what it is, for better or worse. Main focus is power/strength training. Been moving towards a Westside Barbell template - Max Effort Upper/Max Effort Lower/off/Dynamic Lower/Dynamic Upper/off/off is the split. Extra work as the hormones all on 'off-days'. Hoping to pull over 550lbs & bench 300.

    *Disclaimer: This log is a totally unsponsored, private endeavor - none of my postings have any relationship to Andro Factory or any of its affiliates, nor does it necessarily express their interests: anything I say, use, or do is purely my own decision & should be viewed only as such.

    Let's get to work!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  2. Day 1


    Split am & pm doses - mag at 100mg e/d currently & boldione at 600mg. Nothing to note yet, obviously.

    Support:
    Multi
    Fish Oil
    CLA
    Glucosamine & Chondroiton
    Vitamin D3, C, & B Complex
    Liv52
    Abana
    TUDCA
    Celery Seed Extract
    Grape Seed Extract
    CoQ10

    Tonight: Max Effort Lower Body

    Sumo Deadlift 135x10, 225x6, 315x5, 365x1, 405x1, 455x1, 495x1 (PRs)
    Good Mornings 95x15, 115x15, 135x12, 155x3 (quit due to being too weak & tired)
    Hack Squat 3x10, 12

    All exercises I normally don't do. Tore it up though, and made myself commit to the sumo pulls. There's a bit more there, for sure. Off to a good start!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  3. First!

    Hah suckas!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   
       


  4. Second biatch!!! Lol
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  5. Along for the ride. Good luck bro. Lift hard and should hit those numbers easy.

  6. Welcome aboard gents! Couldn't have a log without Tyga & Caz! I mean, why would you want to....

    Also, forgot to mention: running 105mg of 6-bromo at night currently.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  7. Great start Hyde, this is gonna be good
    Life's a garden, dig it

  8. This is going to be a good one,,,,

  9. I'm in big boy!!

  10. Here.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Welcome aboard gents! Couldn't have a log without Tyga & Caz! I mean, why would you want to....

    Also, forgot to mention: running 105mg of 6-bromo at night currently.
    6 bromo replace an ai?

  12. In for this

  13. In as always!

  14. In! Let's see this bad boy!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  15. In this shyt.....let's see you blow up to massive swoleness
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  16. Awesome to have you guys! Glad to see every one of you here; was hoping you guys would show but didn't wanna get too pushy

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    6 bromo replace an ai?
    I have it on hand & have used a lot of arimistane between my last pct & coming off letro/nolva after that - trying to switch it up (for my joints & receptors). When I finish the bottle will probably go to arimistane unless I need exemestane or something harder. Hoping not but my gyno is so moody. 3 caps/night is working fine for the minute tho; been on it about a wk.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  17. Day 2


    Morning Weight - 198.0 Actually lighter than I thought.

    Off work today (dead slow) so had a big bfast (6 eggs w/shredded cheese/hot sauce, big pumpkin spice bagel w/ lots of cream cheese, bowl of banana nut crunch w/ skim), took my assortment of 16 caps/pills, & hit the gym an hour later.

    Max Effort Upper Body

    Flatbench 135x10, 185x10, 225x3, 245x1, 255x1, 265x1, 275xBOMB
    DB Incline Bench 70sx14, 75sx12, 80sx8x2, 60sx15
    Dips BW x15, 15
    HS Mid Row, Widegrip 90/side x15, 115x15x3, 135x10
    Inverted Grip D-Handle Tricep Pressdown 50x18, 60x15, 70x12

    Stamina both last night & tonight felt pitiful (more so than usual). But felt kinda weak today. Maybe my gear is rat poison Gonna need to have a dedicated back/bi day in this routine I think as well, as I simply can't handle the volume of back work necessary to grow in the same workout as all my pressing/tri work.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  18. How is it I'm last? In brother Hyde. Kill it!

  19. In for the effects of rat poison!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  20. Too bad Boldione takes so long to start working eh?

  21. Welcome Ken & RJ!

    Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Too bad Boldione takes so long to start working eh?
    Supposed to take 3-4wks to see results - good thing Mag only takes 7-10 days I try to think this stuff through, to an extent lol
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Welcome Ken & RJ!

    Supposed to take 3-4wks to see results - good thing Mag only takes 7-10 days I try to think this stuff through, to an extent lol
    Yeah i know, I think it's good to start with something quicker.. Your cycle will be 8 weeks of fun that way. Probold takes awhile to start feeling good but I'm curious how long till its muscle building capabilities leave the body after last dose
  23. Day 3


    Off-day. If you're ever in STL & have the time, consider visiting the Schlafly brewery. I don't drink, so who knows if the beer is any good, but their restaurant is worth your time.

    Mmmmm bison....

    Been looking more full last 2 mornings, but prob just mental.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Yeah i know, I think it's good to start with something quicker.. Your cycle will be 8 weeks of fun that way. Probold takes awhile to start feeling good but I'm curious how long till its muscle building capabilities leave the body after last dose
    Never checked it out, but as an oral you're looking at a pretty short efficacious half-life
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

    Never checked it out, but as an oral you're looking at a pretty short efficacious half-life
    Yeah. You heard of the Danadrol? Sounds really yummy.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Yeah. You heard of the Danadrol? Sounds really yummy.
    Sounds good, I'll wait for more reviews.

    Does look interesting though
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  27. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Yeah. You heard of the Danadrol? Sounds really yummy.
    You referring to Celtic Labs Dianadrol? The DBOL with Oxime added? There is going to be 5 loggers to start it Monday, gonna be good. Mr Arnold said it tested out legit. Presale has already started at 19.95!
    I am thinking that I should stock up, because if it is as good as they say it is, those bottles will turn a decent profit.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    You referring to Celtic Labs Dianadrol? The DBOL with Oxime added? There is going to be 5 loggers to start it Monday, gonna be good. Mr Arnold said it tested out legit. Presale has already started at 19.95!
    I am thinking that I should stock up, because if it is as good as they say it is, those bottles will turn a decent profit.
    Yeah that's it.. Sounds like if it's legal and that cheap and at 66% dianabol, why even spend time trying to find legit blackmarket stuff

  29. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    You referring to Celtic Labs Dianadrol? The DBOL with Oxime added? There is going to be 5 loggers to start it Monday, gonna be good. Mr Arnold said it tested out legit. Presale has already started at 19.95!
    I am thinking that I should stock up, because if it is as good as they say it is, those bottles will turn a decent profit.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Yeah that's it.. Sounds like if it's legal and that cheap and at 66% dianabol, why even spend time trying to find legit blackmarket stuff
    What do you think about it? The product

  31. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    What do you think about it? The product
    If I needed to jump start a cycle I'd buy it today..

  32. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    If I needed to jump start a cycle I'd buy it today..
    Fair enough. Thanks

  33. Hyde, should I take that photo out of this log?

  34. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Hyde, should I take that photo out of this log?
    You're all good brother - this is an unsponsored log, & as such it's open for bro-talk! I know Tony's had great luck with Celtic's Tvar, & people seem to be getting the results they expected with Celtic's products.

    I've seen firsthand with buddies how potent dbol can be, & how fast it shuts you down - if this really converts that well, 3-4 caps would yield good gains, & 5-6 would be the top of the spectrum (90mg -> 60mg active dianabol). I've seen guys take 100mg of dbol, but they also had strokes in their 30s. Would definitely run a base under this. I'd use Bulk -Up or Max Bulk with an AI. Stano would work to keep it drier, but you won't get as big and you have to ask why you're using pro-dbol if you want to stay dry. M1A for that.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  35. Being military I can't run it anyways....







  36. You can't technically run any products, even AF's. Technically
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    You can't technically run any products, even AF's. Technically
    You are correct my friend
  38. Day 5


    Up to 202.4lbs in the morning (+4.4lbs). Looking a bit fuller.

    Yesterday's Workout:

    Dynamic Lower Body

    Highbox Backsquat 135x5, 185x3, 225x1, 275x1, 315x1, begin boxquating 335x2x10 (30-60 sec rest max between 2 rep sets)
    Sumo Speedpulls 135x8, 225x6, 335x3x8 (again, 30-60 sec rests)
    Supported Hanging Legraises BWx18, 15, 15, 12, 10
    Lying Ham Curls 70x12, 100x12, 120x12, 140x10 (PR)
    Leg Extensions 130x15, 170x15, 190x8 (cut it off here)
    Adductor Inner & Outer, back & forth, pyramiding up

    Added 20lbs over last wks dynamic work. Going up another 20 next wk is the plan.

    Today's Workout:

    Dynamic Upper

    Speedbench 135x8, 175x3x9 (30 sec rests)
    Standing Strict Bbell Press 135x5, 145x5, 155x5, 165x4 (PR)
    Flatbench 135x15, 155x15, 175x14
    Pullups (Widegrip moving to Chinups) 10, 8, 8, 5
    Dips BWx15, 12
    Tricep Rope Pressdown 30x12, 40x12, 50x11, 60x6 ds 50,40, 30x2 each
    Facepulls 70x15, 85x12, 100x10

    Kept this workout a little more volume. Gonna take tomorrow off. Hopefully do upper back & maybe bis wednesday, then back to Max Effort Lower the following day.

    Guy at the gym was looking BIG. I asked him if he'd gone back on & he says, "Oh, just some test" lol. His first injectable cycle. Said he's gained 12lbs in 2 wks, & he looks every bit of that. I asked him what AI he's using & he tells me he only has letro around in case he gets gyno. And he's had gyno before, so he's basically waiting til it returns before he tries to control his estro. Why do I know more than half the guys that inject at my gym?? This is why we can't have nice things....

    And watched this huge bbuilder INCLINE bench 409lbs for like 4 reps
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  39. Eeesh. My wife has made it painfully clear that it's splitsville if I ever pin more then just my trt. THAT'S why I can't have nice things lol.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Up to 202.4lbs in the morning (+4.4lbs). Looking a bit fuller.

    Yesterday's Workout:

    Dynamic Lower Body

    Highbox Backsquat 135x5, 185x3, 225x1, 275x1, 315x1, begin boxquating 335x2x10 (30-60 sec rest max between 2 rep sets)
    Sumo Speedpulls 135x8, 225x6, 335x3x8 (again, 30-60 sec rests)
    Supported Hanging Legraises BWx18, 15, 15, 12, 10
    Lying Ham Curls 70x12, 100x12, 120x12, 140x10 (PR)
    Leg Extensions 130x15, 170x15, 190x8 (cut it off here)
    Adductor Inner & Outer, back & forth, pyramiding up

    Added 20lbs over last wks dynamic work. Going up another 20 next wk is the plan.

    Today's Workout:

    Dynamic Upper

    Speedbench 135x8, 175x3x9 (30 sec rests)
    Standing Strict Bbell Press 135x5, 145x5, 155x5, 165x4 (PR)
    Flatbench 135x15, 155x15, 175x14
    Pullups (Widegrip moving to Chinups) 10, 8, 8, 5
    Dips BWx15, 12
    Tricep Rope Pressdown 30x12, 40x12, 50x11, 60x6 ds 50,40, 30x2 each
    Facepulls 70x15, 85x12, 100x10

    Kept this workout a little more volume. Gonna take tomorrow off. Hopefully do upper back & maybe bis wednesday, then back to Max Effort Lower the following day.

    Guy at the gym was looking BIG. I asked him if he'd gone back on & he says, "Oh, just some test" lol. His first injectable cycle. Said he's gained 12lbs in 2 wks, & he looks every bit of that. I asked him what AI he's using & he tells me he only has letro around in case he gets gyno. And he's had gyno before, so he's basically waiting til it returns before he tries to control his estro. Why do I know more than half the guys that inject at my gym?? This is why we can't have nice things....

    And watched this huge bbuilder INCLINE bench 409lbs for like 4 reps
    Lol very true. If you are like ne you'd do letro before cycle and back off on cycle as it was necessary to have energy
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 16 week cycle, 8wk bulk/8wk cut
    By DrivenDreams in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 01:31 AM
  2. "Lean Bulk" Question (1test/4ad)
    By bep1414 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-17-2005, 06:13 PM
  3. 1-test/Trimax cut to 1-t/4AD bulk
    By Senor Sock in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-27-2005, 07:36 PM
  4. 1ad, boldione and maybe some 4ad?
    By athlete in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-24-2003, 09:25 AM
Log in
Log in