Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's that time again - ON time. Looking to get bigger & stronger and try not to get fatter in the process. Looking for 15lbs in 2 months - not muscle, just on the scale by the end. Boldione for all 60 days. Methylclostebol for the first 35-40 days, & 4AD for days 21-60.

Current specs:

5'10 & 199-200lbs in the morning

Bench: 285lbs

Squat: 450lbs

Dead: 535lbs

How things are looking:

1003131926.jpg
1003131927.jpg
1003131931a.jpg

That's what it is, for better or worse. Main focus is power/strength training. Been moving towards a Westside Barbell template - Max Effort Upper/Max Effort Lower/off/Dynamic Lower/Dynamic Upper/off/off is the split. Extra work as the hormones all on 'off-days'. Hoping to pull over 550lbs & bench 300.

*Disclaimer: This log is a totally unsponsored, private endeavor - none of my postings have any relationship to Andro Factory or any of its affiliates, nor does it necessarily express their interests: anything I say, use, or do is purely my own decision & should be viewed only as such.

Let's get to work!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 1

Split am & pm doses - mag at 100mg e/d currently & boldione at 600mg. Nothing to note yet, obviously.

Support:
Multi
Fish Oil
CLA
Glucosamine & Chondroiton
Vitamin D3, C, & B Complex
Liv52
Abana
TUDCA
Celery Seed Extract
Grape Seed Extract
CoQ10

Tonight: Max Effort Lower Body

Sumo Deadlift 135x10, 225x6, 315x5, 365x1, 405x1, 455x1, 495x1 (PRs)
Good Mornings 95x15, 115x15, 135x12, 155x3 (quit due to being too weak & tired)
Hack Squat 3x10, 12

All exercises I normally don't do. Tore it up though, and made myself commit to the sumo pulls. There's a bit more there, for sure. Off to a good start!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First!

Hah suckas!

Ranierid91

Awards
Along for the ride. Good luck bro. Lift hard and should hit those numbers easy.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Welcome aboard gents! Couldn't have a log without Tyga & Caz! I mean, why would you want to.... :biggthumpup:

Also, forgot to mention: running 105mg of 6-bromo at night currently.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great start Hyde, this is gonna be good :D

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is going to be a good one,,,,

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome aboard gents! Couldn't have a log without Tyga & Caz! I mean, why would you want to.... :biggthumpup:

Also, forgot to mention: running 105mg of 6-bromo at night currently.
6 bromo replace an ai?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In! Let's see this bad boy!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In this shyt.....let's see you blow up to massive swoleness;)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome to have you guys! Glad to see every one of you here; was hoping you guys would show but didn't wanna get too pushy :cheers:

6 bromo replace an ai?
I have it on hand & have used a lot of arimistane between my last pct & coming off letro/nolva after that - trying to switch it up (for my joints & receptors). When I finish the bottle will probably go to arimistane unless I need exemestane or something harder. Hoping not but my gyno is so moody. 3 caps/night is working fine for the minute tho; been on it about a wk.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 2

Morning Weight - 198.0 :yikes: Actually lighter than I thought.

Off work today (dead slow) so had a big bfast (6 eggs w/shredded cheese/hot sauce, big pumpkin spice bagel w/ lots of cream cheese, bowl of banana nut crunch w/ skim), took my assortment of 16 caps/pills, & hit the gym an hour later.

Max Effort Upper Body

Flatbench 135x10, 185x10, 225x3, 245x1, 255x1, 265x1, 275xBOMB
DB Incline Bench 70sx14, 75sx12, 80sx8x2, 60sx15
Dips BW x15, 15
HS Mid Row, Widegrip 90/side x15, 115x15x3, 135x10
Inverted Grip D-Handle Tricep Pressdown 50x18, 60x15, 70x12

Stamina both last night & tonight felt pitiful (more so than usual). But felt kinda weak today. Maybe my gear is rat poison :) Gonna need to have a dedicated back/bi day in this routine I think as well, as I simply can't handle the volume of back work necessary to grow in the same workout as all my pressing/tri work.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is it I'm last? In brother Hyde. Kill it!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the effects of rat poison!

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Too bad Boldione takes so long to start working eh?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Welcome Ken & RJ!

Too bad Boldione takes so long to start working eh?
Supposed to take 3-4wks to see results - good thing Mag only takes 7-10 days :) I try to think this stuff through, to an extent lol

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Welcome Ken & RJ!

Supposed to take 3-4wks to see results - good thing Mag only takes 7-10 days :) I try to think this stuff through, to an extent lol
Yeah i know, I think it's good to start with something quicker.. Your cycle will be 8 weeks of fun that way. Probold takes awhile to start feeling good but I'm curious how long till its muscle building capabilities leave the body after last dose

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 3

Off-day. If you're ever in STL & have the time, consider visiting the Schlafly brewery. I don't drink, so who knows if the beer is any good, but their restaurant is worth your time.

Mmmmm bison....

Been looking more full last 2 mornings, but prob just mental.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah i know, I think it's good to start with something quicker.. Your cycle will be 8 weeks of fun that way. Probold takes awhile to start feeling good but I'm curious how long till its muscle building capabilities leave the body after last dose
Never checked it out, but as an oral you're looking at a pretty short efficacious half-life

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah. You heard of the Danadrol? Sounds really yummy.
Sounds good, I'll wait for more reviews.

Does look interesting though

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah. You heard of the Danadrol? Sounds really yummy.
You referring to Celtic Labs Dianadrol? The DBOL with Oxime added? There is going to be 5 loggers to start it Monday, gonna be good. Mr Arnold said it tested out legit. Presale has already started at 19.95!
I am thinking that I should stock up, because if it is as good as they say it is, those bottles will turn a decent profit.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
You referring to Celtic Labs Dianadrol? The DBOL with Oxime added? There is going to be 5 loggers to start it Monday, gonna be good. Mr Arnold said it tested out legit. Presale has already started at 19.95!
I am thinking that I should stock up, because if it is as good as they say it is, those bottles will turn a decent profit.
Yeah that's it.. Sounds like if it's legal and that cheap and at 66% dianabol, why even spend time trying to find legit blackmarket stuff

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that's it.. Sounds like if it's legal and that cheap and at 66% dianabol, why even spend time trying to find legit blackmarket stuff
What do you think about it? The product

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hyde, should I take that photo out of this log?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hyde, should I take that photo out of this log?
You're all good brother - this is an unsponsored log, & as such it's open for bro-talk! I know Tony's had great luck with Celtic's Tvar, & people seem to be getting the results they expected with Celtic's products.

I've seen firsthand with buddies how potent dbol can be, & how fast it shuts you down - if this really converts that well, 3-4 caps would yield good gains, & 5-6 would be the top of the spectrum (90mg -> 60mg active dianabol). I've seen guys take 100mg of dbol, but they also had strokes in their 30s. Would definitely run a base under this. I'd use Bulk -Up or Max Bulk with an AI. Stano would work to keep it drier, but you won't get as big and you have to ask why you're using pro-dbol if you want to stay dry. M1A for that.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Being military I can't run it anyways....

;)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can't technically run any products, even AF's. Technically ;)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 5

Up to 202.4lbs in the morning (+4.4lbs). Looking a bit fuller.

Yesterday's Workout:

Dynamic Lower Body

Highbox Backsquat 135x5, 185x3, 225x1, 275x1, 315x1, begin boxquating 335x2x10 (30-60 sec rest max between 2 rep sets)
Sumo Speedpulls 135x8, 225x6, 335x3x8 (again, 30-60 sec rests)
Supported Hanging Legraises BWx18, 15, 15, 12, 10
Lying Ham Curls 70x12, 100x12, 120x12, 140x10 (PR)
Leg Extensions 130x15, 170x15, 190x8 (cut it off here)
Adductor Inner & Outer, back & forth, pyramiding up

Added 20lbs over last wks dynamic work. Going up another 20 next wk is the plan.

Today's Workout:

Dynamic Upper

Speedbench 135x8, 175x3x9 (30 sec rests)
Standing Strict Bbell Press 135x5, 145x5, 155x5, 165x4 (PR)
Flatbench 135x15, 155x15, 175x14
Pullups (Widegrip moving to Chinups) 10, 8, 8, 5
Dips BWx15, 12
Tricep Rope Pressdown 30x12, 40x12, 50x11, 60x6 ds 50,40, 30x2 each
Facepulls 70x15, 85x12, 100x10

Kept this workout a little more volume. Gonna take tomorrow off. Hopefully do upper back & maybe bis wednesday, then back to Max Effort Lower the following day.

Guy at the gym was looking BIG. I asked him if he'd gone back on & he says, "Oh, just some test" lol. His first injectable cycle. Said he's gained 12lbs in 2 wks, & he looks every bit of that. I asked him what AI he's using & he tells me he only has letro around in case he gets gyno. And he's had gyno before, so he's basically waiting til it returns before he tries to control his estro. Why do I know more than half the guys that inject at my gym?? This is why we can't have nice things....

And watched this huge bbuilder INCLINE bench 409lbs for like 4 reps :bigeyes:

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eeesh. My wife has made it painfully clear that it's splitsville if I ever pin more then just my trt. THAT'S why I can't have nice things lol.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Up to 202.4lbs in the morning (+4.4lbs). Looking a bit fuller.

Yesterday's Workout:

Dynamic Lower Body

Highbox Backsquat 135x5, 185x3, 225x1, 275x1, 315x1, begin boxquating 335x2x10 (30-60 sec rest max between 2 rep sets)
Sumo Speedpulls 135x8, 225x6, 335x3x8 (again, 30-60 sec rests)
Supported Hanging Legraises BWx18, 15, 15, 12, 10
Lying Ham Curls 70x12, 100x12, 120x12, 140x10 (PR)
Leg Extensions 130x15, 170x15, 190x8 (cut it off here)
Adductor Inner & Outer, back & forth, pyramiding up

Added 20lbs over last wks dynamic work. Going up another 20 next wk is the plan.

Today's Workout:

Dynamic Upper

Speedbench 135x8, 175x3x9 (30 sec rests)
Standing Strict Bbell Press 135x5, 145x5, 155x5, 165x4 (PR)
Flatbench 135x15, 155x15, 175x14
Pullups (Widegrip moving to Chinups) 10, 8, 8, 5
Dips BWx15, 12
Tricep Rope Pressdown 30x12, 40x12, 50x11, 60x6 ds 50,40, 30x2 each
Facepulls 70x15, 85x12, 100x10

Kept this workout a little more volume. Gonna take tomorrow off. Hopefully do upper back & maybe bis wednesday, then back to Max Effort Lower the following day.

Guy at the gym was looking BIG. I asked him if he'd gone back on & he says, "Oh, just some test" lol. His first injectable cycle. Said he's gained 12lbs in 2 wks, & he looks every bit of that. I asked him what AI he's using & he tells me he only has letro around in case he gets gyno. And he's had gyno before, so he's basically waiting til it returns before he tries to control his estro. Why do I know more than half the guys that inject at my gym?? This is why we can't have nice things....

And watched this huge bbuilder INCLINE bench 409lbs for like 4 reps :bigeyes:
Lol very true. If you are like ne you'd do letro before cycle and back off on cycle as it was necessary to have energy

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
You've got it rough lol, my wife pins me.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 6

Lol @ all these comments.

Anyway, today's an off-day. Guy at work walking by me that sees me every day said I was looking pretty muscular. He wasn't hitting on me or joking or anything; he was just making an honest comment in passing (he's kind of weird). But that's just it - I feel like I DO look more so. I think my traps might be coming up some. But in general, my profile in my work shirt looks more filled out already. Sweet.

Back & bi's tomorrow night, then Max Lower Body thursday!

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
You're all good brother - this is an unsponsored log, & as such it's open for bro-talk! I know Tony's had great luck with Celtic's Tvar, & people seem to be getting the results they expected with Celtic's products.

I've seen firsthand with buddies how potent dbol can be, & how fast it shuts you down - if this really converts that well, 3-4 caps would yield good gains, & 5-6 would be the top of the spectrum (90mg -> 60mg active dianabol). I've seen guys take 100mg of dbol, but they also had strokes in their 30s. Would definitely run a base under this. I'd use Bulk -Up or Max Bulk with an AI. Stano would work to keep it drier, but you won't get as big and you have to ask why you're using pro-dbol if you want to stay dry. M1A for that.
Going back to this. My wife ran Celtic Halo and dropped bodyfat 3% while bodyweight went up 6 lbs. I will say she was running T3 along with that but she ran Halo at 50 with absolutely no sides and loads of energy. It was her second cycle and the first one she ran halo at 30 and had some minor sides and tiredness. We both think the T3 possibly balanced it all out and made for a smoother cycle. I know proper levels of T3 keep hormones more in balance but id want to read up on that a bit more.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
You posted your link a week ago. Wtf is my problem?!

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Can you feel the Mbol yet? Im curious what its like.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
you start noticing changes from mechabol in about 3 weeks time frame typically.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Yeah thats what everyone says about nearly everything. . I usually frontload and I always notice something in thr first 7-10 days ev3n if its only glycogen. . I feel more pumped and like im on.. no placebo

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You posted your link a week ago. Wtf is my problem?!
Lol glad you're here now!

Absolutely no 'feeling' from either compound yet.

Always heard that about halo, but mag is supposed to act within 10 days usually - & I'm definitely looking more full. Just holding glycogen better at this point, like I've taken a Glycobol with every single meal or something lol

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Lol glad you're here now! Absolutely no 'feeling' from either compound yet. Always heard that about halo, but mag is supposed to act within 10 days usually - & I'm definitely looking more full. Just holding glycogen better at this point, like I've taken a Glycobol with every single meal or something lol
My experiences with mech has been 15-20 days before it's super noticeable but I personally like the stuff. Just mind your bp on it.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm thinking mecha and furuz might be in my future. Finish off this cut with some solidity :)