Boldione, Mbol, & 4AD - 8wk Bulk

Page 5 of 14 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. A co worker has one and I like it. Never thought I would say that about a Scion lol.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

2. Congrats on those PRs. Holy mackeral those CG bench numbers are awesome! Nice job in here.
    •   

3. Yeah that FR is pretty slick looking. Not to sure about it only having 200 ponies but it is a very small and light car so I am sure it moves down the road. So you guys aren't into Toyota's kids brand? Actually we looked at the FR and it is slick but she really wants a convertible.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

4. Yeah thats right you said those were CGBP that is a phenomenal lift my man!
    Current Training Log -

5. Nice job on the PRs bro. Those numbers are fukkin sweet
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    A co worker has one and I like it. Never thought I would say that about a Scion lol.
    You say that, but Toyota has 2 personalities. I don't really care much for the econo-car, green appliances to go A-B side (most toyotas), but the deep, repressed racer in the closet has produced some fearsome stuff. Nobody would say no to a free LFA, & the last generation of the Supra's iron block was incredible - the motors could be built up through about 800whp & stay together.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah thats right you said those were CGBP that is a phenomenal lift my man!
    I don't know where it came from, but I'll take it. Trying to get my strength up to your benchpress capabilities. Some day!

Yesterday was off-day. Gonna go slay some back & bis!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    You say that, but Toyota has 2 personalities. I don't really care much for the econo-car, green appliances to go A-B side (most toyotas), but the deep, repressed racer in the closet has produced some fearsome stuff. Nobody would say no to a free LFA, & the last generation of the Supra's iron block was incredible - the motors could be built up through about 800whp & stay together.

I don't know where it came from, but I'll take it. Trying to get my strength up to your benchpress capabilities. Some day!

Yesterday was off-day. Gonna go slay some back & bis!
    Slay away brother! Love me some back and bis

8. That scion is basically a Subaru. Subaru design and engine under the hood.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    That scion is basically a Subaru. Subaru design and engine under the hood.
    It has a boxer engine in it? Those Subaru are pretty sweet. However most of them are turbo and that isn't is it?
    Current Training Log -

10. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    It has a boxer engine in it? Those Subaru are pretty sweet. However most of them are turbo and that isn't is it?
    Correct - it is a subaru-designed drivetrain, has a boxer 4, isn't turbo (like some of the legacy wagons and more mom-oriented subies). @ Montego1: Nobody is gonna doubt subaru's performance heritage either though, so either way it's not that embarassing.
    [email protected]
  11. Day 22

Weight: 206.6lbs (+8.6lbs from start)

Been holding at 206ish last few days. Strength is going up. I'm looking thick as $h!t, & more vascular/full round the clock. Balls are fairly atrophied; libido is good. Areolas were getting big & nips a tad sensitive (mbol can have some affinity for the progesterone receptors) so bumped 6-bromo back to 3 caps/night (105mg) & started some Pramiplexole I still have around. 2 days ago .2mg, then .4mg, & today .6mg & started 500mg/ed of L-dopa yesterday in the evenings. Chest issues are already completely under control, & I'm going to just run the prami til empty since the bottles almost gone.

Brought in 4-Andro Rx I picked up at a big IML sale earlier in the year - taking 300mg (6caps) over 3 doses w/ bfast, lunch, & dinner) as a base.

Last night after back (relaxed):

Name:  1023131959.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  130.5 KB

Few nights ago - gettin' them andro-traps:

Name:  1019131934.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  95.1 KB
    [email protected]

12. Yesterday's workout:

Widegrip Pullups BWx12, 10, 8 (def stronger here)
    D-handle T-bar Rows 90x10, 135x10, 180x13, 205x12, 225x10, 250x8 (PRs)
    Dbell Rows 100sx12, 12, 12
    Widegrip Low Cable Rows 160x15, 180x12, 11
    Barbell Curls 40x12, 60x12, Dogcrap 80x12 *30 sec rest* x6, x3
    [email protected]

13. Nice job on the PR's, and looking good Hyde!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

14. Backs looking great Hyde! Well done
    Life's a garden, dig it

15. Thick.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

16. Lookin swole brotha! I have been doing low cable rows close grip. I am going to change out the bar and try the wide grip next back day.

17. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Lookin swole brotha! I have been doing low cable rows close grip. I am going to change out the bar and try the wide grip next back day.
    You'll probably use a tad less weight, as you have the most power/best leverage with the d-handle/closegrip position, but boy it hits the middle of your back hard if you use good form & squeeze as it touches your abs. I normally use the close-grip but since I'm currently employing that with my heavy lift (the t-bar rows) I wanted a different angle of attack.

Tonight: Dynamic Lower Body

12" Low Box Barbell Backsquat 135x5, 185x3, 225x1, 275x2x12 sets (45 sec rests, pause at bottom & explode from dead stop up out of the hole)
    Deficit Speedpulls (Conventional) off a 45 plate 135x6, 225x3, 315x7 (45 sec rest)
    Barbell Backsquat 225x10, 245x10, 265x10, 285x10
    Leg Extensions 150x15, 12, 12

I wasn't really feeling it during the deadlifts & after, so decided to do an unbelted backsquat for reps to get some good corework since I didn't want to do dedicated abwork. The 10 reps squats really smoked my legs, especially followed by extensions!
    [email protected]

18. Definitely looking thicker. Vascularity looks to have improved as well. Just wait until the BOLD fully kicks in. Arms will look like road maps

19. Looking swollen brother!! I think those 8 lbs went right to you back!!

20. Hyde, you have really added to your back definition and thickness! Definitely improved and looking beastly! Keep killing those weights brother!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    You'll probably use a tad less weight, as you have the most power/best leverage with the d-handle/closegrip position, but boy it hits the middle of your back hard if you use good form & squeeze as it touches your abs. I normally use the close-grip but since I'm currently employing that with my heavy lift (the t-bar rows) I wanted a different angle of attack.

Tonight: Dynamic Lower Body

12" Low Box Barbell Backsquat 135x5, 185x3, 225x1, 275x2x12 sets (45 sec rests, pause at bottom & explode from dead stop up out of the hole)
    Deficit Speedpulls (Conventional) off a 45 plate 135x6, 225x3, 315x7 (45 sec rest)
    Barbell Backsquat 225x10, 245x10, 265x10, 285x10
    Leg Extensions 150x15, 12, 12

I wasn't really feeling it during the deadlifts & after, so decided to do an unbelted backsquat for reps to get some good corework since I didn't want to do dedicated abwork. The 10 reps squats really smoked my legs, especially followed by extensions!
    D grip T bar rows. What are these? I think I can visualize it, put a handle on the T bar?

22. Nice work and looking thick Hyde!
    Current Training Log -

23. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    D grip T bar rows. What are these? I think I can visualize it, put a handle on the T bar?
    You got it. But you need an open d-handle, the kind that look like a V when you look down into it (that's where you'll place the bar). You will be very powerful with this grip selection. I've used wide-grips before w/ tbar, but usually save that for pullups or hammerstrength or cable rows. Tbar I worry less about form & use it more for moving heavy weights. Besides barbell rows/Pendlay rows, it's the only upper back movement I'll use a belt for.
    [email protected]
  24. Day 25

Weight 207.2 (+9.2lbs)

Friday, Sat, & today all off-days. Not how I wanted it to play out, but work & coming onto pramiplexole have been kicking my ass. A lot of other random things, halloween party with gfs fam, getting my car fixed, errands, & as of tonight finally truly decided with a buddy to begin selling supplements online. Bought a domain name & everything. He's in IT so he's going to start setting up the website end, we've settled on a name, & looking into arranging the legal end & registering with our county's business dept as an LLC soon.. Big potential, I hope.

Speed Bench tomorrow. Also, I have a large, dark bruise over where my hamstring injuries on my right leg were & have been having pains for over a wk. Gf noticed last night. No legs for a little bit, so more upper body! Yeah buddy.
    [email protected]

25. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Weight 207.2 (+9.2lbs)

Friday, Sat, & today all off-days. Not how I wanted it to play out, but work & coming onto pramiplexole have been kicking my ass. A lot of other random things, halloween party with gfs fam, getting my car fixed, errands, & as of tonight finally truly decided with a buddy to begin selling supplements online. Bought a domain name & everything. He's in IT so he's going to start setting up the website end, we've settled on a name, & looking into arranging the legal end & registering with our county's business dept as an LLC soon.. Big potential, I hope.

Speed Bench tomorrow. Also, I have a large, dark bruise over where my hamstring injuries on my right leg were & have been having pains for over a wk. Gf noticed last night. No legs for a little bit, so more upper body! Yeah buddy.
    Getting big bro. Congrats on the new biz, make sure you let us know where to find it.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Weight 207.2 (+9.2lbs)

Getting big bro. Congrats on the new biz, make sure you let us know where to find it.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Weight 207.2 (+9.2lbs)

Great news hope it works out for you. Let us know the website when it is up and running

28. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Weight 207.2 (+9.2lbs)

Great news hope it works out for you. Let us know the website when it is up and running

29. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Weight 207.2 (+9.2lbs)

Congrats bro!!! Be sure to hit us up with a link to the site once it's up..

30. Good luck with the business Hyde!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 16 week cycle, 8wk bulk/8wk cut
    By DrivenDreams in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 01:31 AM
  2. "Lean Bulk" Question (1test/4ad)
    By bep1414 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-17-2005, 06:13 PM