Boldione, Mbol, & 4AD - 8wk Bulk

Page 5 of 10 First ... 34567 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Look at dat dare strength! Gj holmes!

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.36%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Day 27

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Nice work on the pr! How do you like the delt destroyers? I personally love em
    First run with em, but glad I tried em - thanks for the idea Reggie! Sick burn & good work in a short period of time. I need to start lighter & add volume next time.

Thanks everybody for the kind words! Really surprised myself.

Back & Bis Tonight

Widegrip Pullups 13,11, 8 (Tied for PR at much lighter weight)
    Close-grip Upright Tbar Rows 2pps x12, 3x12, 4x12, 5x12, 6x8, 6 & 25 x5 partials (PR)
    HS Mid Rows 2ppsx15, 3x15, 4x6, 3 & 25 x8
    Widegrip Low Rows 160x15, 180x15, 200x12

Alt Db Curls 30sx12, 35x12, 40x12
    Dogcrap Preacher Curl 25/side x12, 6, 5
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

First run with em, but glad I tried em - thanks for the idea Reggie! Sick burn & good work in a short period of time. I need to start lighter & add volume next time.

Back & Bis Tonight

Close-grip Upright Tbar Rows 2pps x12, 3x12, 4x12, 5x12, 6x8, 6 & 25 x5 partials (PR)

Those destroyers are awesome. Towards the end they just turn into swings.

•   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Back & Bis Tonight

You bet buddy, glad they are working well! I have been wanting to try the Dogcrap curls. Going to incorporate them next bicep day.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Those destroyers are awesome. Towards the end they just turn into swings.
    At first I was using way to much weight and it was more like a twitch at the end. Still a great pump/burn but wasn't getting the full benefit of doing them properly.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.83%

You bet buddy, glad they are working well! I have been wanting to try the Dogcrap curls. Going to incorporate them next bicep day. At first I was using way to much weight and it was more like a twitch at the end. Still a great pump/burn but wasn't getting the full benefit of doing them properly.
    By doggcrap curls are you talking the standard rest pause dc style curl? If you are they're fuking brutal. You'll enjoy them.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.68%

Boldione, Mbol, & 4AD - 8wk Bulk

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    By doggcrap curls are you talking the standard rest pause dc style curl? If you are they're fuking brutal. You'll enjoy them.
    Just YouTubed it, going to give it a try
    Life's a garden, dig it
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Just YouTubed it, going to give it a try
    Enjoy amigo....enjoy
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.36%

At first I was using way to much weight and it was more like a twitch at the end. Still a great pump/burn but wasn't getting the full benefit of doing them properly.
    That's what I did - gonna start with 10s next time & maybe even hop by 5lb increments. Definitely get the total volume up for the megaset.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.36%

Day 28

Off-day tonight; will be hitting Max Effort pressing/chest tomorrow & probably arms/abs friday. Off-day sat & Max Effort Lower Sunday if the hammy permits.

The 4-androsterone is definitely showing up to the party the last few days- my lethargy issues are largely gone & definitely more driven.

Might be registering as an LLP with the business, if we're eligible - it is considerably cheaper, no annual $250 fee, & our operation is very small & will probably remain that way anyway. An LLC would probably be overkill.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.34%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Just to make sure I saw the right video, inclineXmax, uprighXmax, brief pause and repeat?

Off-day tonight; will be hitting Max Effort pressing/chest tomorrow & probably arms/abs friday. Off-day sat & Max Effort Lower Sunday if the hammy permits.

The 4-androsterone is definitely showing up to the party the last few days- my lethargy issues are largely gone & definitely more driven.

Might be registering as an LLP with the business, if we're eligible - it is considerably cheaper, no annual $250 fee, & our operation is very small & will probably remain that way anyway. An LLC would probably be overkill.
    No experience with an LLP, but an llc isn't too pricey in Fl.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.36%

Illinois has some of the highest tax rates in the nation (we're broke as a joke because Chicago can't keep a budget to tend its needs)
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.47%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Illinois has some of the highest tax rates in the nation (we're broke as a joke because Chicago can't keep a budget to tend its needs)
    Then shouldn't you register your LLC in another state? I read that companies use Nevada I believe.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Mumbo jumbo, I have no clue about business ownership. All the same, good luck and I am looking forward to buying your supps
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%

Off-day tonight; will be hitting Max Effort pressing/chest tomorrow & probably arms/abs friday. Off-day sat & Max Effort Lower Sunday if the hammy permits. The 4-androsterone is definitely showing up to the party the last few days- my lethargy issues are largely gone & definitely more driven. Might be registering as an LLP with the business, if we're eligible - it is considerably cheaper, no annual $250 fee, & our operation is very small & will probably remain that way anyway. An LLC would probably be overkill.
    I would pay for the LLC it gives you more protection personally if things go south..

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Then shouldn't you register your LLC in another state? I read that companies use Nevada I believe.
    If he registers out of state it will require him filing an additional tax return each year. He would also need an address and agent in that state to qualify.. People were using Nevada to file trusts or estates due to some tax loop holes..
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.89%

Hey check pm

16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.36%

We considered this but it's actually more expensive, thus useless. Shame, because Missouri is so much cheaper considering no yearly fees.

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Mumbo jumbo, I have no clue about business ownership. All the same, good luck and I am looking forward to buying your supps
    That would be great indeed! We really want to be competitive. Prob easier said than done, but that's the goal.

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I would pay for the LLC it gives you more protection personally if things go south..

If he registers out of state it will require him filing an additional tax return each year. He would also need an address and agent in that state to qualify.. People were using Nevada to file trusts or estates due to some tax loop holes..
    This^. Although the LLP splits liability so that if I get sued he isn't, & vice versa, there's no room to grow. In an LLC sounds like the whole company is liable but it can grow & have multiple businesses under it. Such is my impression so far anyway.

Hey check pm
    Done brother.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.36%

Day 29

Will take weight tomorrow morning.

Max Effort Bench/Chest

Flat Bbell Benchpress 135x5, 185x3, 225x3, 255x1, 280x1, 295x1 (PR, 10lbs added to Total!)
    -20 min break/chat with business partner-

Real Workout:
    Incline Bbell Bench 135x15, 155x15, 175x10, 195x8, 175x10
    Widegrip HS Benchpress 3pps x12, 3 & 25lbs x8, 7, 3pps x10 (PR)
    Incline Hexpress 40s x15, 50s x12, 60s x6
    Pec Flyes from Lower Pins 25/side x15, 30x11, 8 ds 20x8 ds 10x20

Came in tonight, took my time warming for the max so I wouldn't compromise strength - 295 went up smooth. Not a grind. 300 is there for sure, maybe more, but I had spent my load, if you will, for the evening. Going to go for more weight in a few weeks. If I press 315 I don't even have to pull a PR this cycle to have a 1300lb gym total. Yeah buddy!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.36%

Also, here's the cycle layout for anyone that missed this:

6-Bromo: 105mg days 1-33
    Mystery AI: days 34-60
    Boldione: 600mg days 1-7, 800mg days 8-45, 1g days 46-60
    4-Dhea: 300mg days 21-60, AMS Augmentor added final 10 days
    Methylclostebol: 100mg days 1-37

Unforunately, I have a bit less Boldione than I thought, so I'm not going to have enough to dose it @ 1200 like I wanted as soon as Mbol ends to compensate. Only enough to bump it to help combab receptor desensitizing as cycle progresses. Which means I have to add something in last 3wks to maintain my current anabolic level. It needs to be a compound that works fairly fast, as I've elected to keep this run to the original 60 day limit. Liver is doing awesome on the Mbol w/500mg TUDCA/day; pee is clearer than any methyl I've ever been on by far & feel great, so going to use a methyl I have on hand to take over duty when Mbol ends.

3 options:
    -1 cap of Superdrol (10mg)/day, preworkout on lift days, until the end
    -1 cap of Dragon M1T (7.5mg)/day, same plan, maybe even go to 15mg last week if I really feel good
    -1 bottle of the new Dianadrol, 3-4 caps (45-60mg)/day until end (which should be about 30-40mg of Dianabol equivalent)

I only have 2 bottles of sdrol, so really don't wanna crack one open, but it's the best option because it's dry & active to compliment the wet phs, while the others will require starting exemestane vs. running some Revolution PCT at 1-2 caps/day during the sdrol. I have an open bottle of the Dragon M1T, 93 caps. The Dianadrol was 20 dollars, so that's convenient too. But the sdrol is the best fit for the situation.

Opinions please?
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.89%

Uhh I wouldnt use any of them. Pulsing sd is lame imo. If you run it fukin run it hard to get the big gains especially post ban.

The m1t I wouldn't bother with for wetness.

Dianadrol I would run somewhere down the road to see how and if it actually works.

Dmz is what I would run if anything.

20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.36%

Uhh I wouldnt use any of them. Pulsing sd is lame imo. If you run it fukin run it hard to get the big gains especially post ban.

The m1t I wouldn't bother with for wetness.

Dianadrol I would run somewhere down the road to see how and if it actually works.

Dmz is what I would run if anything.
    It's not pulsing sdrol - it's 10mg/day. People get results on just that for 6wk runs, & I have a gram of boldione behind it. Running it hard after 5.5wks of a methyl seems iffy. I don't see why the wetness of m1t would be a problem? The dianadrol works - I know people have gotten at least 7lbs in 25 days, but I don't know at what dosage or with what AIs. DMZ is out because I don't want to run 45mg of DMZ with all the prohormones for bp reasons but I don't want an extra 14 pills laying around if I use 30mg either. Same goes for the bottle of M1A I have.

Remembered I have a couple bottles of Celtic Mass, Superdiol, which seems to be about 40% as strong as Sdrol, mg for mg according to results of logs. I have enough to go as hard as I want. This option has replaced the sdrol & diana options. So either Superdiol or M1T at whatever dose I can tolerate. Leaning on Sdiol.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.89%

Oh I misread for one and forgot for two.

I thought you were just going to use the sd on workout days. And I also forgot you were just going to try to gain as much size and strength as possible.

Hell run the m1t with a good ai should keep you relatively dry still.

22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.34%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Way to hit them PR's, Hyde!
    FINAFLEX REP

23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.36%

Day 30

Oh I misread for one and forgot for two.

I thought you were just going to use the sd on workout days. And I also forgot you were just going to try to gain as much size and strength as possible.

Hell run the m1t with a good ai should keep you relatively dry still.
    That is definitely the goal. Did the math & realized I can run either a bottle of Celtic Mass or Dianadrol each at 40mg (the starter dose for Superdiol to be 'felt', prob equivalent to 10mg sdrol) or 60mg (about 40mg of Dbol, based on Patrick Arnold's guesswork of 2/3 conversion), respectively, for 22.5 days - which is perfect, as Mbol has enough for thru day 37 & 2 caps left for day 38. Example:

Day 37 Mbol 100mg, Day 38 Mbol 50mg & Sdiol 20mg, Day 39-60 Sdiol 40mg

My only dilemna is whether it's better to introduce an entirely new, dry anabolic compound or if it's better to up the amount of Bold by using Dianadrol, which is basically dbol, which is basically methylated bold. Leaning on introducing the dry anabolic to keep receptors guessing vs hitting them w/ basically the same compound at a bigger dose.

Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Way to hit them PR's, Hyde!
    Thanks brother! It was a big step for me; bench has taken me eons to improve.

Weight was only 207.0lbs this morning! (+9.0lbs)

Just not eating enough, despite a noticeably dirtier/looser diet & trying to take in more carbs & cals. I'm trying to introduce higher sources of both now to help break this stall in weightgain. I have barely been hungry since this cycle started I've been so full so often (promise, not jaundice lol, pee is excellent & no yellowing/itchy skin or any bs like that). I can't eat more often, so going to have to eat denser.

Tonight was Tri's & Bi's & Hanging Leg Raises

Highlights were Strict Bicep Curl @ 80lbs x15 & 25 BW reps on leg raises - both solid PRs for me. Endurance in gym is noticeably increased. Sick pump. I really feel like I'm ON, & I feel like I look like it too.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.34%

Where are your fats at? A few tbsp of olive oil could jump those cals up. My go-to for extra cals via carbs is rice. I could eat rice like it were a Reece's cup.

Nice work, Hyde. Those curls look killer. What's a BW leg raise? Just how it sounds? Lol
    FINAFLEX REP

25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.47%

Where are your fats at? A few tbsp of olive oil could jump those cals up. My go-to for extra cals via carbs is rice. I could eat rice like it were a Reece's cup. Nice work, Hyde. Those curls look killer. What's a BW leg raise? Just how it sounds? Lol
    Basmati rice with a little sugar and butter for extra carbs. Not as clean but delicious (basmati rice requires you to soak it first per directions).
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.08%

I'd prefer coconut oil for my fats or pure MCTs (since coconut oil is only 60-75% MCTs)
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.34%

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I'd prefer coconut oil for my fats or pure MCTs (since coconut oil is only 60-75% MCTs)
    That's what I hear, but I haven't tried coconut yet. What's mct?
    FINAFLEX REP

28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.47%

That's what I hear, but I haven't tried coconut yet. What's mct?
    Had to look that one up as well:
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediu...n_triglyceride
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.18%

Coconut oil is so damn expensive. I just get my fats from Burger King. Much cheaper!!

Not serious
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.34%

Sweet, thanks for making me feel lazy. Lol
    FINAFLEX REP

31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.36%

Day 31

Weight 207.0lbs (+9.0lbs) - still here! When a man eat a 3/4lb cheeseburger & fries, & so much clean food & mass shakes throughout the day he's not ever hungry or ready to eat, he should be able to gain some kind of weight! Absolutely nothing. But devised a new plan - my bfast is the most constant meal. Rotating the nuts out for a full cup of granola/hemp cereal now blended into my protein shake, as well as 12-16 oz almond milk instead of water. Works out to an extra 300-350 calories/day, & almost 60g of carbs more, plus the carbs instead of fats will help increase hunger for next meal.

All other meals feature carbs as the primary sidekick macro to protein, & I try to avoid vegetables since there simply isn't room in my stomach to have those & my necessary carbs - gotta prioritize right now. Sucks to not be having peppers or green beans or salads like when I wasn't trying to gain.

Also moved to a scoop of Dymatize Mass Gainer (600 cal, 26g protein, 120ish g carbs) & 16 oz 2% lactose-free milk & half a scoop of isolate, plus a big splash of cinnamon, for postworkout shake. 900ish cals.

Where are your fats at? A few tbsp of olive oil could jump those cals up. My go-to for extra cals via carbs is rice. I could eat rice like it were a Reece's cup.

Nice work, Hyde. Those curls look killer. What's a BW leg raise? Just how it sounds? Lol
    Trying to source primarily from carbs & protein since fat is so satiating & I'm struggling to get it all down. BW=Body Weight

Basmati rice with a little sugar and butter for extra carbs. Not as clean but delicious (basmati rice requires you to soak it first per directions).
    Tasty! Normally stick to complex carbs whenever I'm not eating a cheatmeal or postworkout, but also made the executive decision to run russet potatoes over the next couple wks instead of brown rice or sweet potatoes. Goin' HAM on the starches.

This stuff is awesome on a cut - great for cooking or just plain making the macros work when counting carbs. I loved having it first thing in the morning when I got to work stirred into some hot black coffee. And you can get a big jar at Wally for like $6, organic at that, & you get a lot of servings.

Btw, off-day today. Maybe Max Legs tomorrow or monday, & a speedbench day very soon as well.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.36%

Btw it's going to be Superdiol (Celtic Mass) @ 40mg or Dragon M1T @ 7.5mg e/d for the final 23 days - basically deciding whether or not I want to get on exemestane or not.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.18%

Btw it's going to be Superdiol (Celtic Mass) @ 40mg or Dragon M1T @ 7.5mg e/d for the final 23 days - basically deciding whether or not I want to get on exemestane or not.
    M1T! I am excited to see that be the big finish for this epic cycle!

Although I have been seeing some solid logs on the Celtic mass
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.08%

Superdiol, want to see more logs (and reports/effects)
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

For selfish reasons I say superdiol because I am curious about it and there are fewer logs.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.57%

nice log man
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.36%

Day 32

Quote Originally Posted by Tariooflame View Post
    nice log man
    Good to have you here brother.

Taking weight tomorrow morning. Might be off-day today; slept in a lot to catch up from working a 6th day yesterday. Wanting to hit some heavy squats or pull very heavy to test the hammy out, but not sure I'll have time. Last night met for hours with my buddy/business partner - decided to change the server we're going to use to host us to a much more professional setup that also integrates both the cart/listing system & the payment system. More expensive but more convenient & we want it to be both easier for the shopper & be cleaner/sexier. Trying to come up with a name; it's been seriously brutal finding something we like that isn't taken. Think we might have it now though, meeting later today. From there it's just deciding our LLC's name & we can register this week. Then we wait a couple months for the gov't to catch up & build the site in the meantime & establish relationships with companies we believe in. Boom.

I'm really thinking M1T - I'll still have enough for a couple more cycles of M1T, & if I use the Superdiol I'll be stuck with a single bottle (and you HAVE to have 2 bottles for a cycle of that). Plus I'll probably put more size/strength on with the methyl 1-test, especially if I go to 15mg last week if I feel it.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.83%

Good to have you here brother. Taking weight tomorrow morning. Might be off-day today; slept in a lot to catch up from working a 6th day yesterday. Wanting to hit some heavy squats or pull very heavy to test the hammy out, but not sure I'll have time. Last night met for hours with my buddy/business partner - decided to change the server we're going to use to host us to a much more professional setup that also integrates both the cart/listing system & the payment system. More expensive but more convenient & we want it to be both easier for the shopper & be cleaner/sexier. Trying to come up with a name; it's been seriously brutal finding something we like that isn't taken. Think we might have it now though, meeting later today. From there it's just deciding our LLC's name & we can register this week. Then we wait a couple months for the gov't to catch up & build the site in the meantime & establish relationships with companies we believe in. Boom. I'm really thinking M1T - I'll still have enough for a couple more cycles of M1T, & if I use the Superdiol I'll be stuck with a single bottle (and you HAVE to have 2 bottles for a cycle of that). Plus I'll probably put more size/strength on with the methyl 1-test, especially if I go to 15mg last week if I feel it.
    You got legit m1t or is it pro m1t?
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.36%

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    You got legit m1t or is it pro m1t?
    Pro-M1T??! You think I'm some kinda b*tch?? Nah, this is o.g. stuff, brah - Dragon
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.83%

Pro-M1T??! You think I'm some kinda b*tch?? Nah, this is o.g. stuff, brah - Dragon
    Bad ass. I didn't know that stuff was around anymore.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 16 week cycle, 8wk bulk/8wk cut
    By DrivenDreams in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 01:31 AM
  2. "Lean Bulk" Question (1test/4ad)
    By bep1414 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-17-2005, 06:13 PM
  3. 1-test/Trimax cut to 1-t/4AD bulk
    By Senor Sock in forum Anabolics