Boldione, Mbol, & 4AD - 8wk Bulk

Page 3 of 14 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Day 9

Weight this morning 203.4lbs (up another lb, +5.4 total)

Normally tonight would be Max Effort Upper Body & I'd be off tomorrow, but I'm feeling wrecked from last night & want to go out with the lady for dinner. Plus I have all afternoon tomorrow to slay some weights, so that's the plan!

Starting to feel thick as a brick. This guy at work was joking today that he didn't know where my traps stopped & my neck began.....sweet
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Weight this morning 203.4lbs (up another lb, +5.4 total) Normally tonight would be Max Effort Upper Body & I'd be off tomorrow, but I'm feeling wrecked from last night & want to go out with the lady for dinner. Plus I have all afternoon tomorrow to slay some weights, so that's the plan! Starting to feel thick as a brick. This guy at work was joking today that he didn't know where my traps stopped & my neck began.....sweet
    Have a good time with the lady!! 6lbs in 9 days is no joke Hyde can't wait to see what 8 weeks will do..
    •   

3. Senior Hyde, would you indulge us in some videos of these maxes? That's some serious poundage being moved!

Mmm anabolics
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

4. Dem gainez son!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

5. Yep that's legit! You can get 20 lbs on this cycle if you eat and train for it! But then im not really a power lifter

6. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Senior Hyde, would you indulge us in some videos of these maxes? That's some serious poundage being moved!

Mmm anabolics
    I don't have a smart phone & neither does my gf....fail. I'll try to ask someone to film some & send em to my email though. No promises but I hope I can get it done!
    [email protected]

7. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I don't have a smart phone & neither does my gf....fail. I'll try to ask someone to film some & send em to my email though. No promises but I hope I can get it done!
    It's almost 2014 bro!!!! Lol jk, I know a lot of people who haven't bought smart phones. That'd be awesome to see, if not, whatevz
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

8. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Yeah I need to see Hyde pushing weight like King Kong !! Lol

9. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Dogcrap is a routine designed to maximize damage in a short time. Google it - worth your time. One set of a weight you can do about 14-15 reps at max with, do it to FAILURE, rest 20-30 sec, again to failure, one more rest 20-30, then fail again. If you really went all the way every time the muscle will be fairly done.

If you've tried it then yeah I'd switch it up.

Tonight:

Max Effort Lower

Front Squat 139x5, 189x3, 229x1, 279x1, 319x1, 339x1, 359xBOMB
    Barbell Backsquat 319x8, 8, 8 (these kicked my ass)
    Legpress 6plates per sidex12, 8pps x8, 10pps x8
    Glute Bridges 139x12, 229x10, 339x8, x8

Bumped Boldione to 800mg per day. Mbol staying at 100 for the run. Headachey with my morning coffee this morning. Might have to drop the coffee or lower dose but will monitor. Had a cup before the gym & felt great though.
    Nice job with the front squats that is a brutal lift. I hit a 315x3 to tie my PR last week and I am still sore. 359 would bury me. Liking the routine looks very similar to what I do.

I don't know if you have run Boldione before but the stuff is awesome. 800mgs is the perfect starting dose. You could run it longer than 60 days to get the full effects unless you don't want to be on that long. Takes a good while to kick in I think Week 5 is when it really hit me then I just got strong as an ox. I would do anything to have more of that stuff. Going to hop on some real EQ I think instead

10. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    It's almost 2014 bro!!!! Lol jk, I know a lot of people who haven't bought smart phones. That'd be awesome to see, if not, whatevz
    Lol believe me I'm aware. It's actually become a bigger problem now that we're both not single: getting out more, going to places we have never been, & such without the ability to check directions, call them, see hours or prices. Pain in the butt. And before if we were dating someone we'd just rely on their phone for that. But we're both cavepeople lol

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Yeah I need to see Hyde pushing weight like King Kong !! Lol
    Too bad my pressing sucks! Haha but ty brosef; I'ma try to get some vids when I can.

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Nice job with the front squats that is a brutal lift. I hit a 315x3 to tie my PR last week and I am still sore. 359 would bury me. Liking the routine looks very similar to what I do.

I don't know if you have run Boldione before but the stuff is awesome. 800mgs is the perfect starting dose. You could run it longer than 60 days to get the full effects unless you don't want to be on that long. Takes a good while to kick in I think Week 5 is when it really hit me then I just got strong as an ox. I would do anything to have more of that stuff. Going to hop on some real EQ I think instead
    Front squats wreck me, & I've learned that I literally can't breathe during them. I burn more air in the time I'm holding it taking a breath under the bar then I actually get in oxygen from the breath, so I only have time to drop & go immediately. One of the reasons I dumped 359 was I had to steady the bar before I dropped & it took so much time I nearly passed out!

You're actually the major impetus for me deciding to go w/ eq plex when I had the chance to pick some up. It's all expired & some of it's opened, but there it is. Pricey too; would easily be cheaper to inject straight boldenone. But I don't inject, so that was that. Hoping I see your results.
    [email protected]
    •   

11. Day 10

Man this cycle has been flying by - already 1/6th of the way through

Max Effort Upper Body

Incline Benchpress 135x10, 165x3, 185x1, 205x1, 225x1, 235x1, 245x1, 250x1 (PRs!)
    Db Flatbench 70sx16, 75sx14, 80sx12, 85sx10
    Dips BW+25lbs x12, 10, 8, BWx14

HS Mid Rows (changing grip each set) 2 plates per side x15, 3pps x15, 8, 8, 12, 12
    Incline Tri Ezbar Ext 50x15, 60x15, 12, 12
    Alt Cable Tri Ext 20lbsx11, 10, 10, 11
    Pec Cable Flyes 20/sidex15, 25x15, 30x12
    Dogcrap Ezbar Bicep Curls 70x13 *rest 30* x8 *rest 30* x6

This workout lasted nearly 2 hours. Endurance is improving, partially because I can take a bit more rest without fear of catabolizing going much over an hour working out, but also just getting stronger. Couldn't believe how strong I was on incline - and everything I did, I could just do a few more reps for the same weight. The Mbol is doing its thing! No sides yet except extra oily skin. Also no headaches since that one morning - the weather changing here was just bothering my sinuses.
    [email protected]
  12. Day 11

Cut it short tonight after my speed lifts. Did some abs & packed it up - realized when I tried to start some leg extensions that my muscles are in fact still sore from the Max Effort night. No point tearing what hasn't even finished rebuilding. Felt kind of weak until it made sense later when I realized my muscles had never been fully healed lol

Dynamic Lower Body

High Box Squat 135x5, 185x3, 225x1, 275x1, 315x1, 355x2x10 sets (45 sec rest max)
    Sumo Speedpulls 135x8, 225x3, 315x1, 355x3x8 sets (45 sec rest max)
    Supported Hanging Leg Raise 20, 15, 15, 11 (PR)

Dynamic Lifts are rotated out every 3 wks (with weight increasing each wk for that particular exercise), so I have to pick 2 different ones starting next wk. One is always a boxsquat of some variant & the other always some kind of deadlift. I'm excited to switch it up.

Backpumps bad today washing my car. Took 4g Taurine pre-workout but still got em bad after squatting
    [email protected]

13. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Cut it short tonight after my speed lifts. Did some abs & packed it up - realized when I tried to start some leg extensions that my muscles are in fact still sore from the Max Effort night. No point tearing what hasn't even finished rebuilding. Felt kind of weak until it made sense later when I realized my muscles had never been fully healed lol

Dynamic Lower Body

High Box Squat 135x5, 185x3, 225x1, 275x1, 315x1, 355x2x10 sets (45 sec rest max)
    Sumo Speedpulls 135x8, 225x3, 315x1, 355x3x8 sets (45 sec rest max)
    Supported Hanging Leg Raise 20, 15, 15, 11 (PR)

Dynamic Lifts are rotated out every 3 wks (with weight increasing each wk for that particular exercise), so I have to pick 2 different ones starting next wk. One is always a boxsquat of some variant & the other always some kind of deadlift. I'm excited to switch it up.

Backpumps bad today washing my car. Took 4g Taurine pre-workout but still got em bad after squatting
    Back pumps already? God have mercy on your soul lol.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Front squats wreck me, & I've learned that I literally can't breathe during them. I burn more air in the time I'm holding it taking a breath under the bar then I actually get in oxygen from the breath, so I only have time to drop & go immediately. One of the reasons I dumped 359 was I had to steady the bar before I dropped & it took so much time I nearly passed out!

You're actually the major impetus for me deciding to go w/ eq plex when I had the chance to pick some up. It's all expired & some of it's opened, but there it is. Pricey too; would easily be cheaper to inject straight boldenone. But I don't inject, so that was that. Hoping I see your results.
    Haha exactly. It is impossible to get a good breath with the weight on top of you like that that is most of the reason they are so exhausting. My collar bones still have massive bruises on them from doing them. I really hope you react as well as I did to the EQ-Plex. IF you have enough to run it for 8 weeks I would most certainly do so as the big gains really start at week 5
  15. Day 12

Morning Weight: 205.0 lbs (+7.0 lbs total)

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Back pumps already? God have mercy on your soul lol.
    Tell me about it - I've got another 4 wks almost on Methylclostebol!

Haha exactly. It is impossible to get a good breath with the weight on top of you like that that is most of the reason they are so exhausting. My collar bones still have massive bruises on them from doing them. I really hope you react as well as I did to the EQ-Plex. IF you have enough to run it for 8 weeks I would most certainly do so as the big gains really start at week 5
    Oh, I do

Off-day today - I have Dynamic Upper Body tomorrow. I was looking genuinely fatter the week after coming back to the gym after being sick, despite being down lbs. I felt I looked this way the first wk of the cycle even, but the last few days it seems my core is looking decidedly better than before. I wouldn't believe I'd be gaining this much weight & possibly losing some fat simultaneously, except my buddy just came off a 6wk Mbol/Stano cycle & the same thing happened to him. Most of the weight gain is probably water, but man I look full.
    [email protected]

16. Killing them PR's man, lets see some video and for crying out loud get a smart phone already.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Killing them PR's man, lets see some video and for crying out loud get a smart phone already.
    ^^^ this. Stop living in the 90s lol

18. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

^^^ this. Stop living in the 90s lol
    Those where the days
    OLYMPUS UK REP
  19. Day 13

You guys are killing me lol.

Tonight's workout was horrible, primarily because I'm short on sleep, stressed as hell because of work b.s., & totally unmotivated due to the former 2. Was even weak because of it tonight. Tomorrow's another day though - an off day, I'm thinking. Max Effort Lower Body coming thursday. I'm either squatting with a safety squat bar or maxing on Zercher squat. I need to work a back/bi day in sometime really soon too though.

Dynamic Upper Body

Speed Bench 135x11, x3, 185x3x9 sets (30 sec-1min rest)
    Incline Db Press 60sx15, 70sx15, 80sx12, 90sx8, 100sx5
    Tricep Pressdown bunch of sets in ascending weight on the dip assist pad
    Seated Smith Shoulder Press 45/side x12, 60/side x9, 8
    Db Lateral Raises 20sx15, 25sx12, 30sx10, 8
    [email protected]

20. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    You guys are killing me lol.

Tonight's workout was horrible, primarily because I'm short on sleep, stressed as hell because of work b.s., & totally unmotivated due to the former 2. Was even weak because of it tonight. Tomorrow's another day though - an off day, I'm thinking. Max Effort Lower Body coming thursday. I'm either squatting with a safety squat bar or maxing on Zercher squat. I need to work a back/bi day in sometime really soon too though.

Dynamic Upper Body

Speed Bench 135x11, x3, 185x3x9 sets (30 sec-1min rest)
    Incline Db Press 60sx15, 70sx15, 80sx12, 90sx8, 100sx5
    Tricep Pressdown bunch of sets in ascending weight on the dip assist pad
    Seated Smith Shoulder Press 45/side x12, 60/side x9, 8
    Db Lateral Raises 20sx15, 25sx12, 30sx10, 8
    You seem to go pretty heavy for speed work. Do you notice that it works better?

21. Interesting that you use speed lifting. I thought that speed is only used to develop athletic "power" and not hypertrophy.

22. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Interesting that you use speed lifting. I thought that speed is only used to develop athletic "power" and not hypertrophy.
    Do some paused benches or squats at the bottom of the rep. I swear you can feel the hypertophy and that's all been presented as powerlifting type work as well. My point being if it works for one style if lift why not the other. And to top it off... Power lifters are friggin huge....I seriously think the difference between pl and bb is cardio and diet.

23. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Interesting that you use speed lifting. I thought that speed is only used to develop athletic "power" and not hypertrophy.
    It could be seen that way but think about this. Developing bar speed / explosiveness allows you to lift more when you go back to lifting heavier, lifting heavier weights perpetuates the progressive load required for hypertrophy. Kind of sheds some light on why it is really best to train most every type of training if you want the best results possible.

I think also that a lot of powerlifters nowadays are body builders who specialize in strength. If you look at the weights and rep ranges on a lot of the accessory work it is often in what is considered the hypertrophy range. However heavy weight definitely makes the muscle fiber itself grow.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    It could be seen that way but think about this. Developing bar speed / explosiveness allows you to lift more when you go back to lifting heavier, lifting heavier weights perpetuates the progressive load required for hypertrophy. Kind of sheds some light on why it is really best to train most every type of training if you want the best results possible. I think also that a lot of powerlifters nowadays are body builders who specialize in strength. If you look at the weights and rep ranges on a lot of the accessory work it is often in what is considered the hypertrophy range. However heavy weight definitely makes the muscle fiber itself grow.
    I personally feel hypertrophy is achieved, not to the same degree as a heavy ass weight, through speed work as long as your doing it correctly. A good controlled negative a slight pause at the bottom and powering through all the way to lockouts gets me gassed even in sets of 3 at 60% 1rm.

In my younger years when I thought bench was king Monday ways blow a gasket heavy and Thursday was high rep/speed/pauses. My bench is still by far my strong point size wise and strength.

25. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I personally feel hypertrophy is achieved, not to the same degree as a heavy ass weight, through speed work as long as your doing it correctly. A good controlled negative a slight pause at the bottom and powering through all the way to lockouts gets me gassed even in sets of 3 at 60% 1rm.

In my younger years when I thought bench was king Monday ways blow a gasket heavy and Thursday was high rep/speed/pauses. My bench is still by far my strong point size wise and strength.
    Certainly, your type 2 fibers respond to the explosiveness of the moves. Plus you are still trying to move as much weight as possible with in the speed parameters. All of the speed work I have read up on was move up in weight until you lose acceleration then work with that weight. However always trying to be able to move more weight in that rep speed. So there is always some adaptation needed.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

26. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    It is. Strength is numero uno. Every other exercise after the main lift will help me grow though.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Do some paused benches or squats at the bottom of the rep. I swear you can feel the hypertophy and that's all been presented as powerlifting type work as well. My point being if it works for one style if lift why not the other. And to top it off... Power lifters are friggin huge....I seriously think the difference between pl and bb is cardio and diet.
    It's what you make it, but this. I hate cardio, have no interest in conditioning really, & don't have the discipline to diet hardcore for contest - I don't want to do any bodybuilding contests personally, ever. I just wanna lift heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    It could be seen that way but think about this. Developing bar speed / explosiveness allows you to lift more when you go back to lifting heavier, lifting heavier weights perpetuates the progressive load required for hypertrophy. Kind of sheds some light on why it is really best to train most every type of training if you want the best results possible.

I think also that a lot of powerlifters nowadays are body builders who specialize in strength. If you look at the weights and rep ranges on a lot of the accessory work it is often in what is considered the hypertrophy range. However heavy weight definitely makes the muscle fiber itself grow.
    This, for sure. All bodybuilders switch rep ranges, for this reason. Usually you lift heavy for a bit, build strength, then use it to go heavier in hypertrophic ranges, then add reps, then repeat when you need to get stronger. And you're exactly right - all the accessory work is to be done basically like a bodybuilder. The real difference is just an emphasis on what will directly help vs. create aesthetic superiority (i.e. doing 5 sets of weighted dips vs. 2 different tricep exercises that hit the muscle from a different angle, both options totaling say 75 reps). One approach is a little more business, the other will lead to better development slightly in the long haul.

I love this conversation.
    [email protected]
  27. Day 15

You seem to go pretty heavy for speed work. Do you notice that it works better?
    Well, bar weight is usually 50% - but what people often forget is the bands & chains often make the total weight reach about 70%. I don't have access to this so I just do it heavier for now. It's inferior but it's what it is.

Tonight was great. Felt very strong.

Back & Bis

Widegrip Pullups BWx11, 10, 9
    Tbar Rows 2platesx15, 3x12, 4x12, 4 & a 25x12, 5platesx8
    HS Mid Rows 3ppsx12, +25x10, 4ppsx8, 3x10
    Alt Db Curls 40sx12, 45sx10, 50sx8, 40sx12
    Preacher Curls 25/sidex8, 11, 9
    Cable Reverse Curls a ton of reps
    Closegrip Underhand Pulldowns 140x20
    [email protected]

28. Nice strength on those rows man!
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

29. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nice strength on those rows man!
    Thanks Kleen! I was stronger than usual on rows, and for the first time in a long time broke 10 widegrip pullups & went up to 4 plates/side on the HS row for more than 6 reps with my chest staying against the pad. The tbars were able to be much heavier with good form this time because I used a new close-grip d-handle instead of a wider handle. But I'll take it
    [email protected]

30. Name:  1018131625.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  127.5 KB

The 1st wave of the return of Proto & the new Pro-Dbol....for $80 shipped. You jelly bro??
    [email protected]

Similar Forum Threads

1. 16 week cycle, 8wk bulk/8wk cut
    By DrivenDreams in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 02:31 AM
  2. "Lean Bulk" Question (1test/4ad)
    By bep1414 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-17-2005, 07:13 PM
  3. 1-test/Trimax cut to 1-t/4AD bulk
    By Senor Sock in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0