Boldione, Mbol, & 4AD - 8wk Bulk

Page 2 of 14 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

What do you think about it? The product
    If I needed to jump start a cycle I'd buy it today..

2. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    If I needed to jump start a cycle I'd buy it today..
    Fair enough. Thanks
    •   

3. Hyde, should I take that photo out of this log?

4. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Hyde, should I take that photo out of this log?
    You're all good brother - this is an unsponsored log, & as such it's open for bro-talk! I know Tony's had great luck with Celtic's Tvar, & people seem to be getting the results they expected with Celtic's products.

I've seen firsthand with buddies how potent dbol can be, & how fast it shuts you down - if this really converts that well, 3-4 caps would yield good gains, & 5-6 would be the top of the spectrum (90mg -> 60mg active dianabol). I've seen guys take 100mg of dbol, but they also had strokes in their 30s. Would definitely run a base under this. I'd use Bulk -Up or Max Bulk with an AI. Stano would work to keep it drier, but you won't get as big and you have to ask why you're using pro-dbol if you want to stay dry. M1A for that.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

5. Being military I can't run it anyways....

•   

6. You can't technically run any products, even AF's. Technically
    [email protected]

7. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    You can't technically run any products, even AF's. Technically
    You are correct my friend
  8. Day 5

Up to 202.4lbs in the morning (+4.4lbs). Looking a bit fuller.

Yesterday's Workout:

Dynamic Lower Body

Highbox Backsquat 135x5, 185x3, 225x1, 275x1, 315x1, begin boxquating 335x2x10 (30-60 sec rest max between 2 rep sets)
    Sumo Speedpulls 135x8, 225x6, 335x3x8 (again, 30-60 sec rests)
    Supported Hanging Legraises BWx18, 15, 15, 12, 10
    Lying Ham Curls 70x12, 100x12, 120x12, 140x10 (PR)
    Leg Extensions 130x15, 170x15, 190x8 (cut it off here)
    Adductor Inner & Outer, back & forth, pyramiding up

Added 20lbs over last wks dynamic work. Going up another 20 next wk is the plan.

Today's Workout:

Dynamic Upper

Speedbench 135x8, 175x3x9 (30 sec rests)
    Standing Strict Bbell Press 135x5, 145x5, 155x5, 165x4 (PR)
    Flatbench 135x15, 155x15, 175x14
    Pullups (Widegrip moving to Chinups) 10, 8, 8, 5
    Dips BWx15, 12
    Tricep Rope Pressdown 30x12, 40x12, 50x11, 60x6 ds 50,40, 30x2 each
    Facepulls 70x15, 85x12, 100x10

Kept this workout a little more volume. Gonna take tomorrow off. Hopefully do upper back & maybe bis wednesday, then back to Max Effort Lower the following day.

Guy at the gym was looking BIG. I asked him if he'd gone back on & he says, "Oh, just some test" lol. His first injectable cycle. Said he's gained 12lbs in 2 wks, & he looks every bit of that. I asked him what AI he's using & he tells me he only has letro around in case he gets gyno. And he's had gyno before, so he's basically waiting til it returns before he tries to control his estro. Why do I know more than half the guys that inject at my gym?? This is why we can't have nice things....

And watched this huge bbuilder INCLINE bench 409lbs for like 4 reps
    [email protected]

9. Eeesh. My wife has made it painfully clear that it's splitsville if I ever pin more then just my trt. THAT'S why I can't have nice things lol.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Up to 202.4lbs in the morning (+4.4lbs). Looking a bit fuller.

Yesterday's Workout:

Dynamic Lower Body

Highbox Backsquat 135x5, 185x3, 225x1, 275x1, 315x1, begin boxquating 335x2x10 (30-60 sec rest max between 2 rep sets)
    Sumo Speedpulls 135x8, 225x6, 335x3x8 (again, 30-60 sec rests)
    Supported Hanging Legraises BWx18, 15, 15, 12, 10
    Lying Ham Curls 70x12, 100x12, 120x12, 140x10 (PR)
    Leg Extensions 130x15, 170x15, 190x8 (cut it off here)
    Adductor Inner & Outer, back & forth, pyramiding up

Added 20lbs over last wks dynamic work. Going up another 20 next wk is the plan.

Today's Workout:

Dynamic Upper

Speedbench 135x8, 175x3x9 (30 sec rests)
    Standing Strict Bbell Press 135x5, 145x5, 155x5, 165x4 (PR)
    Flatbench 135x15, 155x15, 175x14
    Pullups (Widegrip moving to Chinups) 10, 8, 8, 5
    Dips BWx15, 12
    Tricep Rope Pressdown 30x12, 40x12, 50x11, 60x6 ds 50,40, 30x2 each
    Facepulls 70x15, 85x12, 100x10

Kept this workout a little more volume. Gonna take tomorrow off. Hopefully do upper back & maybe bis wednesday, then back to Max Effort Lower the following day.

Guy at the gym was looking BIG. I asked him if he'd gone back on & he says, "Oh, just some test" lol. His first injectable cycle. Said he's gained 12lbs in 2 wks, & he looks every bit of that. I asked him what AI he's using & he tells me he only has letro around in case he gets gyno. And he's had gyno before, so he's basically waiting til it returns before he tries to control his estro. Why do I know more than half the guys that inject at my gym?? This is why we can't have nice things....

And watched this huge bbuilder INCLINE bench 409lbs for like 4 reps
    Lol very true. If you are like ne you'd do letro before cycle and back off on cycle as it was necessary to have energy

11. You've got it rough lol, my wife pins me.
  12. Day 6

Lol @ all these comments.

Anyway, today's an off-day. Guy at work walking by me that sees me every day said I was looking pretty muscular. He wasn't hitting on me or joking or anything; he was just making an honest comment in passing (he's kind of weird). But that's just it - I feel like I DO look more so. I think my traps might be coming up some. But in general, my profile in my work shirt looks more filled out already. Sweet.

Back & bi's tomorrow night, then Max Lower Body thursday!
    [email protected]

13. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

You're all good brother - this is an unsponsored log, & as such it's open for bro-talk! I know Tony's had great luck with Celtic's Tvar, & people seem to be getting the results they expected with Celtic's products.

I've seen firsthand with buddies how potent dbol can be, & how fast it shuts you down - if this really converts that well, 3-4 caps would yield good gains, & 5-6 would be the top of the spectrum (90mg -> 60mg active dianabol). I've seen guys take 100mg of dbol, but they also had strokes in their 30s. Would definitely run a base under this. I'd use Bulk -Up or Max Bulk with an AI. Stano would work to keep it drier, but you won't get as big and you have to ask why you're using pro-dbol if you want to stay dry. M1A for that.
    Going back to this. My wife ran Celtic Halo and dropped bodyfat 3% while bodyweight went up 6 lbs. I will say she was running T3 along with that but she ran Halo at 50 with absolutely no sides and loads of energy. It was her second cycle and the first one she ran halo at 30 and had some minor sides and tiredness. We both think the T3 possibly balanced it all out and made for a smoother cycle. I know proper levels of T3 keep hormones more in balance but id want to read up on that a bit more.

14. You posted your link a week ago. Wtf is my problem?!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

15. Can you feel the Mbol yet? Im curious what its like.

16. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Can you feel the Mbol yet? Im curious what its like.
    you start noticing changes from mechabol in about 3 weeks time frame typically.

17. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

Yeah thats what everyone says about nearly everything. . I usually frontload and I always notice something in thr first 7-10 days ev3n if its only glycogen. . I feel more pumped and like im on.. no placebo

18. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    You posted your link a week ago. Wtf is my problem?!
    Lol glad you're here now!

Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Can you feel the Mbol yet? Im curious what its like.
    Absolutely no 'feeling' from either compound yet.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Always heard that about halo, but mag is supposed to act within 10 days usually - & I'm definitely looking more full. Just holding glycogen better at this point, like I've taken a Glycobol with every single meal or something lol
    [email protected]

19. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Lol glad you're here now! Absolutely no 'feeling' from either compound yet. Always heard that about halo, but mag is supposed to act within 10 days usually - & I'm definitely looking more full. Just holding glycogen better at this point, like I've taken a Glycobol with every single meal or something lol
    My experiences with mech has been 15-20 days before it's super noticeable but I personally like the stuff. Just mind your bp on it.

20. I'm thinking mecha and furuz might be in my future. Finish off this cut with some solidity

21. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I'm thinking mecha and furuz might be in my future. Finish off this cut with some solidity
    Furuza definitely makes a womans voice deeper on a 30 day cycle. It must be stout. I personally know one this happened to

22. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I'm thinking mecha and furuz might be in my future. Finish off this cut with some solidity
    Give me feedback on furuza. I've been on the fence so long... It's soooo expensive tho

23. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    My experiences with mech has been 15-20 days before it's super noticeable but I personally like the stuff. Just mind your bp on it.
    Yeah stacking with eq probably isn't the finest idea for bp

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    What are you on now, besides your trt? Msten will prob do the same job for a lot cheaper, and you can def do 6 wks @ 20mg w/ TUDCA. IMHO this is a better compound to run lower dose for longer - people try to blast it like SD, but it's just not SD. It's Msten, & it gets toxic FAST at bigger dosages. 20mg feels soooo mild though.

Furuza definitely makes a womans voice deeper on a 30 day cycle. It must be stout. I personally know one this happened to
    Androgens+women= asking for issues. People need to do their research. There's a reason so many chicks stick to var & halo.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Give me feedback on furuza. I've been on the fence so long... It's soooo expensive tho
    LGI 3 bottle combo on a popular site is only 90 - and they do 10% off coupons on holidays. 81+shipping isn't terrible for a proven non-methyl stacker.
    [email protected]
  24. Day 7

Tonight was back & bis. Veins were more noticeable already.

Widegrip Pullups BWx10, 9, 7
    Bentover Bbell Rows 185x6, 205x6, 225x5
    Dbell Rows 100sx14, 12, 11
    D-handle Low Rows 160x14, 200x12, 240x9, 8

Seated Dbell Curls 30sx12, 40sx8, 8, 35sx8
    Alt Cable Curls 20x9, 9, 15x11, 13
    Dogcrap Ezbar Curls 60x17, 9, 7

It's so great being able to train for as long as I want. I hate rushing to squeeze things into 75 min when I'm off.
    [email protected]

25. Nice balanced routine. I like "no rush" workouts as well. What are Dogcrap EZ bar curls?
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

26. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

Yeah stacking with eq probably isn't the finest idea for bp

What are you on now, besides your trt? Msten will prob do the same job for a lot cheaper, and you can def do 6 wks @ 20mg w/ TUDCA. IMHO this is a better compound to run lower dose for longer - people try to blast it like SD, but it's just not SD. It's Msten, & it gets toxic FAST at bigger dosages. 20mg feels soooo mild though.

Androgens+women= asking for issues. People need to do their research. There's a reason so many chicks stick to var & halo.

LGI 3 bottle combo on a popular site is only 90 - and they do 10% off coupons on holidays. 81+shipping isn't terrible for a proven non-methyl stacker.
    Not on anything right now. I've never tried mecha before and wanted to give it a run to see how it went. I've low dosed msten for six weeks before like you were saying and it wasnt bad at all though.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Eeesh. My wife has made it painfully clear that it's splitsville if I ever pin more then just my trt. THAT'S why I can't have nice things lol.
    Yeah but your Doc keep your script up in the money zone!
    Absolutely it is basically Winny which is extremely virilizing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Tonight was back & bis. Veins were more noticeable already.

Widegrip Pullups BWx10, 9, 7
    Bentover Bbell Rows 185x6, 205x6, 225x5
    Dbell Rows 100sx14, 12, 11
    D-handle Low Rows 160x14, 200x12, 240x9, 8

Seated Dbell Curls 30sx12, 40sx8, 8, 35sx8
    Alt Cable Curls 20x9, 9, 15x11, 13
    Dogcrap Ezbar Curls 60x17, 9, 7

It's so great being able to train for as long as I want. I hate rushing to squeeze things into 75 min when I'm off.
    Nice lift, gotta love the veins coming in!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
  28. Day 8

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Nice balanced routine. I like "no rush" workouts as well. What are Dogcrap EZ bar curls?
    Dogcrap is a routine designed to maximize damage in a short time. Google it - worth your time. One set of a weight you can do about 14-15 reps at max with, do it to FAILURE, rest 20-30 sec, again to failure, one more rest 20-30, then fail again. If you really went all the way every time the muscle will be fairly done.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Not on anything right now. I've never tried mecha before and wanted to give it a run to see how it went. I've low dosed msten for six weeks before like you were saying and it wasnt bad at all though.
    If you've tried it then yeah I'd switch it up.

Tonight:

Max Effort Lower

Front Squat 139x5, 189x3, 229x1, 279x1, 319x1, 339x1, 359xBOMB
    Barbell Backsquat 319x8, 8, 8 (these kicked my ass)
    Legpress 6plates per sidex12, 8pps x8, 10pps x8
    Glute Bridges 139x12, 229x10, 339x8, x8

Bumped Boldione to 800mg per day. Mbol staying at 100 for the run. Headachey with my morning coffee this morning. Might have to drop the coffee or lower dose but will monitor. Had a cup before the gym & felt great though.
    [email protected]

29. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Dogcrap is a routine designed to maximize damage in a short time. Google it - worth your time. One set of a weight you can do about 14-15 reps at max with, do it to FAILURE, rest 20-30 sec, again to failure, one more rest 20-30, then fail again. If you really went all the way every time the muscle will be fairly done.

If you've tried it then yeah I'd switch it up.

Tonight:

Max Effort Lower

Front Squat 139x5, 189x3, 229x1, 279x1, 319x1, 339x1, 359xBOMB
    Barbell Backsquat 319x8, 8, 8 (these kicked my ass)
    Legpress 6plates per sidex12, 8pps x8, 10pps x8
    Glute Bridges 139x12, 229x10, 339x8, x8

Bumped Boldione to 800mg per day. Mbol staying at 100 for the run. Headachey with my morning coffee this morning. Might have to drop the coffee or lower dose but will monitor. Had a cup before the gym & felt great though.
    Damn those are impressive front squats! Why are all your numbers off by 4 lbs? Did you use a thick bar or something?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

30. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Damn those are impressive front squats! Why are all your numbers off by 4 lbs? Did you use a thick bar or something?
    Bingo - & believe me, the thick bar is tougher for me on front squats than a thinner, whippier bar. But I went to the chain gym since thursdays are usually slower & it's closer. Mistake lol - it was so packed I had to make due with what I could get my hands on.

Thanks for the compliment! 350 is my current best. But that was barely to parallel, & I like to get slightly past on fronts even on maxes. I think if I'd waited longer (and maybe skipped the 339) I could have did the 359. It's coming, in due time.
    [email protected]
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 16 week cycle, 8wk bulk/8wk cut
    By DrivenDreams in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 02:31 AM
  2. "Lean Bulk" Question (1test/4ad)
    By bep1414 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-17-2005, 07:13 PM
  3. 1-test/Trimax cut to 1-t/4AD bulk
    By Senor Sock in forum Anabolics