A GREAT TESTOSTERONE BASE

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. A GREAT TESTOSTERONE BASE


    I've been Doing injectables for a few years but now my current GF isn't having any parts of that so I'm trying to put together a quality cycle using Tren/SD possibly but I'm in search of the ABSOLUTE BEST test base to run along with it. I hear a lot about RS transaderm but I also hear about 3-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one aka (1-testosterone) which is claimed to convert to actual real test in the body. Can anyone elaborate on the 2? Or suggest which is better or what the best test base out there is?? Again I'm used to running the real deal and now I'm looking for the best PH cycle that mimics what I'm used to as closely as possible.

    Thanks


  2. Lol she won't have anything to do with injectables but is fine with PH's and designers? Incredible. Anyway, good test bases are dermacrine, 4 AD, epiandrosterone and stanodrol

  3. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Lol she won't have anything to do with injectables but is fine with PH's and designers? Incredible. Anyway, good test bases are dermacrine, 4 AD, epiandrosterone and stanodrol
    Lol my wife's the same, it doesn't matter how liver toxic or harsh the orals are she still thinks injectables are no go. Wtf right!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    Lol my wife's the same, it doesn't matter how liver toxic or harsh the orals are she still thinks injectables are no go. Wtf right!
    Yea its the pretty bottles and legal status that make her ok with it lol

  5. Have pins and gear mailed elsewhere. Pin somewhere other than home.

  6. Yea, I completely agree. And I've tried to explain to hear that injectables if done right aren't harmful. But she's a woman & I can't Change that. I'm trying to run future cycles under the radar so after 5 years, back to PH's I go. Anyway what is the BEST I mean the best test base if money were no issue? Has anyone heard of pure line nutrition's Testoject 300 ??

  7. As was stated anything with epiandrosterone(ours is Epi-Andro) a DHEA based PH(ours is M1D) or possibly one of the trestolone products that are now out would work. Nothing is going to feel exactly like test unfortunately but these are close. I have run epi-andro and the libido is better than test for me and no lethargy great hardening effect. M1D works great for sense of well being and no lethargy but was less noticeable in the libido department for me personally. I have no experience with trestolone.

    Depending on age you could look into getting a script. She should not have an issue with it if the doc recommends it. You could always find a new partner lol.
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.

  8. I've heard that trestolone acetate is pretty decent but have not tried it personally, just relating what I've been hearing

  9. What about RS Transaderm?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Nc5590 View Post
    What about RS Transaderm?
    I would personally go with Dermacrine as it is a better more reasonable product price IMO. I have never personally used either though.
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bigflex0 View Post
    I would personally go with Dermacrine as it is a better more reasonable product price IMO. I have never personally used either though.
    I hear transaderm is dermacrine but wayy stronger version & better absorption. Does anyone have any experience with it?

  12. They are the exact same mg per mg per pump. Transaderm has 60 servings at 5 pumps for 147.00 and Dermacrine has 26 servings at 5 pumps for 49.99. As far as absorption the Dermacrine lists :
    Water, ethyl alcohol (organic), dimethyl isosorbide, ethoxydiglycol, propylene glycol monolaurate, Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), Trans-resveratrol (98%), 7,8,benzoflavone (98%), tiethanolamine, carbomer, pregnenelone, tetrahydropiperine.

    The Transaderm lists: Carbomer 940.

    I personally would side with the Dermacrine it is time tested and comes from a company I have used before and like. I am in no way bashing transaderm I simply have no experience with the company so it is what it is.
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.

  13. Perfect. Thanks for all the advice.

    I've finished Pct from my tren & test prop cycle about a month ago. How long should I wait till I start a possible SD/X-tren/dermacrine cycle?? I hate being off. I feel good. Libido is fine, what do you think? Is it really necessary to do the time on = time off protocol?

  14. Get some test base powder and phlojel. Tell her it's resveratrol. Done. Get some real tren while your at it. Mix it with phlojel too. There's no comparison between tren ph's and tren.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  15. When your sex drive is gone on SD she will let you go back to the pin lol

  16. Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    When your sex drive is gone on SD she will let you go back to the pin lol
    That's why I want to run a test base like RS Transaderm or Dermacrine to keep sex drive going. Wouldn't that do the trick? I wouldn't run SD solo

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Nc5590 View Post

    That's why I want to run a test base like RS Transaderm or Dermacrine to keep sex drive going. Wouldn't that do the trick? I wouldn't run SD solo
    I haven't used it but I'm going to use dermacrine with my next cycle. It's supposed to help

  18. Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post

    I haven't used it but I'm going to use dermacrine with my next cycle. It's supposed to help
    It will help no doubt...wish I could just get some domestic androgel

  19. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

    It will help no doubt...wish I could just get some domestic androgel
    Why not just get some transdermal test.? Easy to find or make. .

  20. Justbuy some trestabolan. **** had me hard 10 times a day. Or get two grams of the powder - trest ace and mix it in some salvo. Bam you got a legal transdermal that is more anabolic than real test.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    Justbuy some trestabolan. **** had me hard 10 times a day. Or get two grams of the powder - trest ace and mix it in some salvo. Bam you got a legal transdermal that is more anabolic than real test.
    Testabolan or trestabolan? My google search only brought up testabolan

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Nc5590 View Post
    Testabolan or trestabolan? My google search only brought up testabolan
    Sorry its trestobol, they also have it in a powder (trest ace) on PHF.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    Sorry its trestobol, they also have it in a powder (trest ace) on PHF.
    Is that transdermal test?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    Sorry its trestobol, they also have it in a powder (trest ace) on PHF.
    I'm assuming you're referring to Celtic labs trestobol?? Anyway can you or someone explain to me exactly what it is and what if does? I've googled the crap out of it and the only write up I can find is in a different language on their website.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Nc5590 View Post
    Is that transdermal test?
    If you buy the powder you can mix up to two grams into salvo to make a transdermal. Or you can just mix the powder in ever clear to make a oral. Or just buy the pills but its and extra $14.
    The stuff it just great. It make you fell like your on top of the world. I was on msten and the lethargy was god awful. Trest is the only thing that keep me going.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    If you buy the powder you can mix up to two grams into salvo to make a transdermal. Or you can just mix the powder in ever clear to make a oral. Or just buy the pills but its and extra $14. The stuff it just great. It make you fell like your on top of the world. I was on msten and the lethargy was god awful. Trest is the only thing that keep me going.
    So again, are you referring to the Celtic labs trestobol?? And wha is this?im so but I'm used to running real gear & real test. Is this like RS transaderm in terms of being a test base for a cycle?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Nc5590 View Post
    So again, are you referring to the Celtic labs trestobol?? And wha is this?im so but I'm used to running real gear & real test. Is this like RS transaderm in terms of being a test base for a cycle?
    Yes Celtic. Not sure about the transdermal I have only ran the pills. It works just like test you pin from what I felt. Maybe even better since it works almost instantly with the pills. I had wood all the time, even better than pinning test.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    Yes Celtic. Not sure about the transdermal I have only ran the pills. It works just like test you pin from what I felt. Maybe even better since it works almost instantly with the pills. I had wood all the time, even better than pinning test.
    2 questions,


    1. Where can I buy it? I've google searched and it appears to be out of stock on celtics site.

    2. Would formastanzol suffice as an AI for trestobol?

  29. They have the powder in stock.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Nc5590 View Post

    2. Would formastanzol suffice as an AI for trestobol?
    That all depends on how gyno prone you are and how much of it you take. 2 erase were fine for me and I went up to 6 per day.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    They have the powder in stock.
    With the powder do I cap it?

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Nc5590 View Post
    With the powder do I cap it?
    You could or just mix it with ever clear to dissolve it. Do a Google search and you can find the amount to use. I think its 37 ml to make a 20mg per ml but you better find the table to be sure.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    You could or just mix it with ever clear to dissolve it. Do a Google search and you can find the amount to use. I think its 37 ml to make a 20mg per ml but you better find the table to be sure.
    I'd rather just buy the pills. But they're site is saying out of stock. I wonder where else sells it

  34. They still have ment in stock. Its about the same thing and in pills.

  35. Ore you could buy Trestobol. Its even better. Because no conversion required. More active for the money

  36. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Ore you could buy Trestobol. Its even better. Because no conversion required. More active for the money
    Yes we know this but they are out of stock. I did one bottle of trest then one bag of ment. IMO I could not tell much of a diff between the two.

    You can get 2 grams of trest powder for $72. Why would you pay $100 for 2 bottles of pills. All you need is a small $6 bottle of everclear to mix the powder in and you have saved $22.

    On the other hand the pills are more convenient. Especially considering that you have to take it 3 or 4 times a day. Not very good to be popping out your plunger and swinging back a half ml of liquid at work.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    Yes we know this but they are out of stock. I did one bottle of trest then one bag of ment. IMO I could not tell much of a diff between the two. You can get 2 grams of trest powder for $72. Why would you pay $100 for 2 bottles of pills. All you need is a small $6 bottle of everclear to mix the powder in and you have saved $22. On the other hand the pills are more convenient. Especially considering that you have to take it 3 or 4 times a day. Not very good to be popping out your plunger and swinging back a half ml of liquid at work.

    Ok so with the ever clear can someone lay this out for me right? What exactly do you do with the ever clear and how do you dose/take it?

  38. Google and you will find it grasshopper.

  39. Ok I think I have my test base figured out. Now my next question is which oral to run with it. I'm going for quality of gains with lowest Sides. I have both SD beastdrol and possibly Trenavar. Anyway I want the best and most keepable gains in lean muscle. Diet is on point and very solid. I don't want fat gain. Ideally would like to lose some belly fat while stacking on muscle. Which is recommended?

    Thanks

  40. Test an dbol love it everytime
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PH/DS and testosterone base
    By DYEGYE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 01:41 PM
  2. Clomiphene 3 months - great testosterone but not feeling it
    By Estrogosky in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 08:52 AM
  3. Old Testosterone Base Power Question.
    By daniel4616 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 04:48 PM
  4. Transdermal Testosterone Base Questions
    By LaSombraNegra in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 11:09 AM
  5. testosterone base??
    By theslime in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-12-2004, 05:28 AM
Log in
Log in