Quick S1+ dosage check

  1. Quick S1+ dosage check


    Starting a 4-week S1+ / Superdrol cycle.
    Planning to run:

    20mg Superdrol
    600mg 1-Test
    600mg 4AD

    The problem is that the bottle of S1+ states this information:

    Serving size: 5 sprays
    1-Test = 100mg
    4AD = 100mg

    I assume that means that "1 serving" of 5 sprays yields 500mg of each?

    What does that information mean that 1 spray is yielding?

    Can someone clarify this quickly for me. Sorry for such a newbie-ish first post, I've been over at bb.com for quite awhile and am now moving on to bigger and better things


  2. 5 Sprays = 100mg of 1-test and 4ad. To get the dosage you want you would need 30 sprays, thats a lot of 1-test.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by R6Speed
    5 Sprays = 100mg of 1-test and 4ad. To get the dosage you want you would need 30 sprays, thats a lot of 1-test.
    That's how I would read it too. It doesn't seem like a reasonable amount, though. Most of the cycles I've seen run 1-Test at 400-500mg/day. That would equate to 25 sprays per day and approximately one bottle per day. That can't be right.

    Can someone help me out?
    •   
       


  4. No, thats how it is. The cycle I am running took me 20g of 1-test and 20g 4ad for 8 weeks @ 300mg each a day. S1+ has 3g 1-test and 4.5g 4ad in it, thats why it is so much cheaper to buy bulk powder and make the trans yourself. At the dosage you want to run it at the S1+ bottle would last 5 days (~150 sprays in a bottle). I would knock your dosage down to around 300mg 1-test.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by R6Speed
    No, thats how it is. The cycle I am running took me 20g of 1-test and 20g 4ad for 8 weeks @ 300mg each a day. S1+ has 3g 1-test and 4.5g 4ad in it, thats why it is so much cheaper to buy bulk powder and make the trans yourself. At the dosage you want to run it at the S1+ bottle would last 5 days (~150 sprays in a bottle). I would knock your dosage down to around 300mg 1-test.
    Thanks for the info. That pretty much confirms what I was worried about.

    Does a daily yield of 20mg superdrol, 200 mg of 1test and 200mg of 4AD seem heavy enough?

  6. Each 5 sprays has 100mg 1-Test and 150mg of 4AD. So, with 10 sprays per day, you get 200mg 1-Test and 300mg 4AD.

    That's decent. Combined with Superdrol, you should see gains.

    I did 10 sprays a day of S1+ (my only cycle) and added some strength and LBM.

  7. you might be good with 10mg/day since you are stacking superdrol....under superdrol info it mentions if you stack superdrol, you can decrease the normal dosage by 5-10mg/day...i have yet to open my bottle so i do not know if it is capsules or tabs. if it is tabs i think 15mg should be a great dose.

  8. Thanks for all the help guys. Appreciate it.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    Each 5 sprays has 100mg 1-Test and 150mg of 4AD. So, with 10 sprays per day, you get 200mg 1-Test and 300mg 4AD.

    That's decent. Combined with Superdrol, you should see gains.

    I did 10 sprays a day of S1+ (my only cycle) and added some strength and LBM.
    I concur!. Definitely you will see gains especially since your stacking with sdrol.

  10. I saw good lbm gains on s1+ alone. With SD it should be incredibly pleasing.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Quick T3 dosage question
    By reptone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-31-2010, 11:29 PM
  2. quick hdrol cycle check b4 I start
    By JudoJosh in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 01:11 PM
  3. Quick PCT Check
    By rampage jackson in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 06:18 AM
  4. QUICK.....check this out.. i need pro advice
    By phillyman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-15-2005, 04:25 PM
  5. Quick Q: about 1-T / 4-AD dosages
    By Satsugai in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-10-2004, 12:48 AM
Log in
Log in