Cycle/knowledge confirmation

Beast600

Awards
Alrite guys,
I have my stash of Supps, a lot of research and just looking for some quick Okays or recommendations.... And really appreciate the advice.

From many threads/examples this is what I've decided (maybe)....

Aside from my Multi, omegas, joint support, weight gainer...

Finaflex 1andro AND 1alpha cycle ( saw an example of this dosage in a thread while back)

1st off Cycle assist all 8+ weeks

Week1: 2 caps finaflex 1Andro
Week2: 3 caps finaflex 1Andro
Week3: 4 caps 1Andro
4: 4 caps Finaflex 1ALPHA

5: 4 caps 1Alpha, (start here DAA 2 caps in AM 2 in PM, and AI Perform 1 AM 1 PM throughout next 60 days)

6: 40 nolva (real serm), (start here Finaflex revolution PCT black 1 AM 1 Pm for next 30 days)
7: 30 nolva
8: 20 nolva
9: 10 nolva ( Is this 40/30/20/10 overkill for these Supps, would 30/20/10 suffice???)

10: back to ConCret , trib n ZMA.

MY OTHER BIG QUESTION, what I can't decide on...
I also have a bottle of reversitol V2! Don't know if I can/should stack that with the Finaflex revolution Week6? If so how to dose? Or just to replace it? Or start with it week 10 for continued hormone reg?

Please help clarify my options guys... I just want to maximize my supp stash potential. And just to verify any sceptics not lying about the Nolva, like some OTC PCT guys, Ill use liquid Tomax from CEM.
I am 30 yrs old, lift since I can remember.
Stats (just in case I give a review later): 5'9" 180lb
Looking to add about 10lbs, and just some muscle belly size. Not really to increase max lifts since with age comes the aches.
Bench: 225 x 12, 305 x 1
Deadlift: 315 x 6 don't max
Squat: 315 x 6 don't max

Thanks again guys

Please help

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
just use your nolva 40/20/20/20 is fine for pct.

idk what reversitol is or what this hormone is, but you'll be fine... May want Cycle Assist or Liver Assist XT if it a more powerful compound

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd suggest posting this in the Finaflex forum. Great bunch of reps there that will help and guide you.

Beast600

Awards
Didn't even know there was one! I will. Thanks