New Cycle Coming Up, Log Will Happen if Interest

mball52

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, so I'm currently in a predicament. I'm planning my next cycle, which will happen in about 2-2.5 weeks. Goals for the cycle are going to be to get as strong as physically possible. So far, I have:

CeltiTren (1 bottle, 60 caps 30mg)
Trenavar (2 bottles, 186 total caps, 10 mg)

I'm looking to stack. Trying to decide between 3 compounds: Epi, Ultradrol, and Mithras. What are y'all's honest opinion as to which one should be used? I appreciate the input y'all. I'm a very indecisive person.

PS, what mg's would y'all like to see?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
msten or epi

i wanna see
epi 40/40/50/50/60/60
tvar 90/90/90/90/90/90/90/90

do it!

mball52

Awards
  • Established
Not sure about the 8 week of the Tren. I don't have enough for that, but I was also thinking msten or epi. I've never ran msten before, but I'm curious

twomey1987

twomey1987

Awards
I've ran lgi tvar before with a test cycle and it did nothing..!! I've ran test before so I was expecting some difference but it only made me cranky, not angry like I could go lift everything in the gym then throw someone across the room single handed but just pissed off constantly. I ended up throwing mine away because it got to the point where everyone that talked to me was just annoying even if they weren't, run it though I'd like to see how you go, as I'm sure you know not everyone responds the same to the same compound so I'll be interested to see what effect it has on you.

All the best keep us updated

mball52

Awards
  • Established
I actually just started my cycle 2 days ago. It's a Ultradrol and Trenavar stack. 14/90 as far as dosing. Will bump the doses if I feel the need to. Like I said, I will log if there is an interest. I've kept a book of my progress day by day thusfar.

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
Bump
Interested of doing this cycle adding stano for cutting next january