Nolva 40/40/40/40
Caber .25mg twice a week (.50mg/wk)
Tropinol XP
DAA 3g/day
Dexaprine or ECY/ECA
Cycle support
Milk thistle
Liv52

How does this look? Should I add anything or take anything away?
Could/Should I add Erase or Erase Pro to PCT?

Was also thinking of just cruising on Test Prop instead of running a PCT... thoughts?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
what you trying to do? lean bulk or cut?

I'd bump up the EQ to 600+, but other than cycle looks good.

.25 e4d is fine for caber

dont run nolva, just clomi since you're using tren. You can ditch caber in PCT too.

I woudl suggest HCG on cycle 250IU x 2 x a week until 4 days prior to pct, looks good tho!

xFireBullx

Awards
what you trying to do? lean bulk or cut?

I'd bump up the EQ to 600+, but other than cycle looks good.

.25 e4d is fine for caber

dont run nolva, just clomi since you're using tren. You can ditch caber in PCT too.

I woudl suggest HCG on cycle 250IU x 2 x a week until 4 days prior to pct, looks good tho!
Lean bulk I guess. But I'm scared about the crazy appetitie increase people get with EQ lol. I will bump up EQ, do .25e4d for caber and not run it in PCT. I just read that running it in PCT helps keeping it up and staying strong for the nights with the ladies. Will ditch nolva as well.

If I get HCG i can ditch tropinol/daa during cycle correct? When should I start HCG?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Lean bulk I guess. But I'm scared about the crazy appetitie increase people get with EQ lol. I will bump up EQ, do .25e4d for caber and not run it in PCT. I just read that running it in PCT helps keeping it up and staying strong for the nights with the ladies. Will ditch nolva as well.

If I get HCG i can ditch tropinol/daa during cycle correct? When should I start HCG?
it makes you pretty hungry, or at least me ha!

have you used caber? you're in for a treat if you haven't :) I don't think it'd hurt to run it in the PCT, but it's really expensive / I don't see a reason to ya know?

yeah you can, and I would really really really suggest it since you'll be using tren. You will start HCG 2-3 weeks into your cycle and dose it at 250IU 2x a week, quitting using it 4 days prior to your PCT. Mon / Thurs is when I take mine. If you need help mixing it, lmk. It is really easy!

xFireBullx

Awards
it makes you pretty hungry, or at least me ha!

have you used caber? you're in for a treat if you haven't :) I don't think it'd hurt to run it in the PCT, but it's really expensive / I don't see a reason to ya know?

yeah you can, and I would really really really suggest it since you'll be using tren. You will start HCG 2-3 weeks into your cycle and dose it at 250IU 2x a week, quitting using it 4 days prior to your PCT. Mon / Thurs is when I take mine. If you need help mixing it, lmk. It is really easy!
That's what I keep hearing! - I hope I can control my appetite, I already have problems with that as it is!

Never used caber before... i love treats! lol. Ok, so, I'll get some HCG and just use tropinol & daa for PCT - Thanks for the offer! Will more than likely have to PM you for the mixing. Last time I had HCG i had an issue with that. I researched how to mix it and did the best I could, but after I mixed it the doses did not make sense to me, which leads me to believe I screwed it up.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
That's what I keep hearing! - I hope I can control my appetite, I already have problems with that as it is!

Never used caber before... i love treats! lol. Ok, so, I'll get some HCG and just use tropinol & daa for PCT - Thanks for the offer! Will more than likely have to PM you for the mixing. Last time I had HCG i had an issue with that. I researched how to mix it and did the best I could, but after I mixed it the doses did not make sense to me, which leads me to believe I screwed it up.
np bud :) there's a good youtube video, and its SO simple. Just PM if you got some questions!

xFireBullx

Awards
Sooo got a couple questions.
Like I had mentioned, I've been scared of running the EQ since I want to drop BF with this cycle and I'm not sure how I will handle the appetite increase with EQ.

Should I just run the Test/Tren? I've never ran Tren before so this makes me want to run it solo even more so that I know how well I react to it. What do you think?

Also, I don't think I can get Aromasin so will have to use Adex. I have a bottle of test cyp I wanted to start cruising on, but I wont get my adex for another 2-3 weeks. Could I run an OTC AI like Erase or something instead of the adex for now?

xFireBullx

Awards
What is your reasoning for test prop? If needed do test prop first 4 weeks. Test e 5-12 and test prop 13 and 14. You'll probably get sick of pinning that often. Running eq and tren will keep you lean. And since your running AI you shouldn't get bloat from test e or cyp.
Reason for test prop was just to try it and experiment. I've never tried prop only enanthate and cypionate. I already ordered test prop but it hasn't arrived until 2-3 weeks with the rest of the stuff. But I have some cypionate left over from last cycle and I wanted to start cruising on that, just don't have an AI on hand so was wondering if I could use something OTC?

Will run the EQ as well then. It's time for winter bulk anyways right? lol

xFireBullx

Awards
I have ordered my AI. But it wont be here for 2-3 weeks brother. I am just being impatient and wanted to start cruising on 200mg/wk since I have a bottle of cypionate that keeps staring and haunting me. Soo.. could I cruise on 200mg per week with something OTC for now?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Cycle looks solid man geekpoop has said what I was going to say.

xFireBullx

Awards
Thx Luke! I may end up switching to cyp during cycle if I get tired of pinning often. But my last two cycles I was wishing I could pin ED. I love needles for some reason. Gives me that adrenaline rush I guess.

What do u guys think about me wanting to cruise on 200-250/wk with no AI on hand? I have always started my AI on week 1 but I hear so many people start on week 2 or 3. Im such a lil bish about getting gyno

xFireBullx

Awards
Hey guys just quick update with some few changes/touches.. want to see if final plan is g2g as I have actually already started..

Cycle will end up looking like this:

1-12 EQ 600/wk (300 Mon, 300 Thu)
1-12 Tren Ace 400 (Sun, Tues, Thurs, Sat @ 100mg each day)
1-12 Caber 1mg/wk (.5 Mon, .5 Thu)
1-14 Test Prop 200/wk (Sun, Tues, Thurs, Sat @ 50mg ea day)
.5mg Adex EOD (Mon/Wed/Fri)
Albuterol @ 4mg e4hours (cycling 1wk on and 1wk off throughout cycle)

I have started the EQ and test prop already with .5 liquid adex eod and holding off on Tren because I do not have caber atm.

Any final thoughts? I want to use this thread as a log also if allowed? Not sure if we can do logs in this section?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Hey guys just quick update with some few changes/touches.. want to see if final plan is g2g as I have actually already started..

Cycle will end up looking like this:

1-12 EQ 600/wk (300 Mon, 300 Thu)
1-12 Tren Ace 400 (Sun, Tues, Thurs, Sat @ 100mg each day)
1-12 Caber 1mg/wk (.5 Mon, .5 Thu)
1-12 Test Prop 200/wk (Sun, Tues, Thurs, Sat @ 50mg ea day)
.5mg Adex EOD (Mon/Wed/Fri)
Albuterol @ 4mg e4hours (cycling 1wk on and 1wk off throughout cycle)

I have started the EQ and test prop already with .5 liquid adex eod and holding off on Tren because I do not have caber atm.

Any final thoughts? I want to use this thread as a log also if allowed? Not sure if we can do logs in this section?
I'd be running your test base longer than your tren, at least two weeks more so there's time for the active tren metabolites to clear your system.
So why the two short esters ( prop and ace ) and the long estered eq? I would much rather pin enan or cyp for easier dosing since your already pinning eq twice a week.

xFireBullx

Awards
Sorry, i meant test prop 1-14*** i have edited original post. I will most likely run test a lot longer than 14 weeks actually. Initially, cycle was suppose to be tren/test only so I got prop and ace since I have never cycled tren. EQ was thrown in last minute.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Start the eq and wait for it to kick in. It will take 10-12 weeks to realllly feel the eq, up until that mark eq does very little for me. Tren with eq is great but wait until the eq really starts working to add tren. Add the tren week 8.

What I did last cycle

1-8 eq 800, 9-18 600mg/week
Test e 4-20 375-500/week
Tren ace 10-22 at 50-75mg eod

It turned out to be my best cycle ever. I did tren/eq before that but in a similar way that u have it outlined and it wasn't that good. It was more of a tren cycle than boldenon because the esters were so different. Eq and tren work great together but when both compounds are present and high levels in ur system.

Hope this helps. End of day u gon do what u wan do.

xFireBullx

Awards
Damn too bad I started the eq and test p on Saturday and just read this today!

The way you have it outlined seems quite interesting and makes sense to start tren later. Im going to have to try it out like that some day

xFireBullx

Awards
Hey guys so I'm on week 5 of my cycle. Lifts are going up and I can see myself grow with not so much bodyfat being put on. I would say its going good so far... a couple things though, I've only had like 2-3 nights where I experienced the wicked dreams. I don't get such crazy night sweats, and aggression is up but not as much as I thought it would be. I'm taking 900mg EQ, 250mg test prop/wk and 500+ tren ace weekly. Tren and test are pinned eod and EQ is twice a week (tues/fri). I expected to be having side effects a lot stronger at these doses. Should I be? Or is my gear underdosed? Using matrix. Liquid aromasin eod or e2d and liquid prami .25 or .50mg ED. I play around with these two. Both are from research sites

xFireBullx

Awards
Bump

I'm looking for advice/help guys. Am I just reaponsing well to the compounds with little side effects or could my stuff be underdosed? I'm 5'10 around 224lbs 16% bodyfat. I want to bump up tren dose but I feel like I'm already at high dosaged? 500mg tren with 250mg test and EQ was 600mg week 1, now at week 5 I'm hitting a gram of EQ

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Bump

I'm looking for advice/help guys. Am I just reaponsing well to the compounds with little side effects or could my stuff be underdosed? I'm 5'10 around 224lbs 16% bodyfat. I want to bump up tren dose but I feel like I'm already at high dosaged? 500mg tren with 250mg test and EQ was 600mg week 1, now at week 5 I'm hitting a gram of EQ
I'd say if your not getting any sides from tren ( insomnia, sweats, aggressiveness, tren cough etc etc ) then it's probably underdosed. Trens pretty hard on the body and you should e feeling something untoward from it.

xFireBullx

Awards
Ok that's what I figured. Its my first time using matrix, but I thought they were a legit company. So if gear is underdosed, im going to assume its okay to bump up the dose correct? Thinking of bumping up the tren but keeping test the same. Opinions?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Ok that's what I figured. Its my first time using matrix, but I thought they were a legit company. So if gear is underdosed, im going to assume its okay to bump up the dose correct? Thinking of bumping up the tren but keeping test the same. Opinions?
Yeah that's what I'd be doing if I was in your shoes, up the tren to as much as you can handle.

xFireBullx

Awards
Btw if I start to have a loss in libido should I up the test or prami?