Double Epistane Log - Should be interesting

Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaz123 View Post
    that's true after you're back to normal.... Not gonna argue cbf
    I really meant to say you will not gain nothing first week of pct.... It's logical you have zero test for that week or so... How can you possibly build? In regards to the rest of pct... Of course you can gain... Especially when your test is back to normal and your still using nolvadex to stop aromatoze.... Not bagging you out Luke your right


  2. Quote Originally Posted by doggy_dog View Post
    Good work, man. Sorry to hear you're so sick, that sucks. Keep those calories high (even higher than before now that you're sick) and lots of fluids. Hope you end the cycle on a good note.
    I think I have already made that mistake :-( I have only eaten about 3200cals a day average for the past 3 days or so. Being nauseous all the time makes it hard to eat, and I'm down 2 lbs already, back to 202.

    I'm thinking about extending my cycle another 4-5 days and hitting it hard, eating a ton to make up for the time and weight I lost this week being sick. I wanna start PCT at a solid 205#. What do you guys think about that? Good idea/bad idea?
    •   
       


  3. Wow guys, even tho I still don't feel 100%, I hit a 45 LB PR on Back Squat this morning! I was aiming for 350#, hit it with no problem, then hit 360# pretty easily, then decided to go for 375#, pretty sure I could have gotten more, but my legs were shot after that. I can't freaking believe how unreal strong I feel. The Russian Squat program I was on for this cycle definitely contributed to these insane strength gains, but there's no way I would have hit a PR this massive without the Epi. I ****ing love this stuff! Wish I didn't have to ever go off cycle lol. The gains I've made the past 6 weeks are close to what guys make on real gear, so I'm beyond stoked on the results!

    Here's a video of my PR.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post
    Wow guys, even tho I still don't feel 100%, I hit a 45 LB PR on Back Squat this morning! I was aiming for 350#, hit it with no problem, then hit 360# pretty easily, then decided to go for 375#, pretty sure I could have gotten more, but my legs were shot after that. I can't freaking believe how unreal strong I feel. The Russian Squat program I was on for this cycle definitely contributed to these insane strength gains, but there's no way I would have hit a PR this massive without the Epi. I ****ing love this stuff! Wish I didn't have to ever go off cycle lol. The gains I've made the past 6 weeks are close to what guys make on real gear, so I'm beyond stoked on the results!

    Here's a video of my PR.
    Yea youre doing really well, trust me man the weight you lost was water don't worry bout it... There's no way you could lose 2 pounds of
    Muscle in 3 days... Just yea keep building til you got no pills left... I eat only 3500 cal a day to bulk... Dunno how you guys eat 4000-5000k lol that's soo much... Good job on the pr

  5. Or if you want do a 5 day recomp... Cause you won't be able to cut on pct
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaz123 View Post
    Or if you want do a 5 day recomp... Cause you won't be able to cut on pct
    Yea I could. How would that work?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post
    Yea I could. How would that work?
    Yea I did last 5 days.of cycle of it. And lost (I think) atleast a pound or more of fat... But stayed at same weight.. Eat at maintenance if you want..and do cardio

    .. Do you know by any chance how to run nolvadex/test booster? On pct... I'm just gonna do nolvadex 20/20/20/20 and use activate extrem. 4/4/4/4 but I wanna know do I just have them at same time every day? I have nolvadex 20mg in morning then I do xtreme 2 caps about 1hr later then 2 before I go sleep... Is that right?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaz123 View Post
    Yea I did last 5 days.of cycle of it. And lost (I think) atleast a pound or more of fat... But stayed at same weight.. Eat at maintenance if you want..and do cardio

    .. Do you know by any chance how to run nolvadex/test booster? On pct... I'm just gonna do nolvadex 20/20/20/20 and use activate extrem. 4/4/4/4 but I wanna know do I just have them at same time every day? I have nolvadex 20mg in morning then I do xtreme 2 caps about 1hr later then 2 before I go sleep... Is that right?
    Haha I wish I could tell you bro, but I have all the same questions about PCT. I'm gonna go ask around some other threads to nail down exactly how I should run my PCT. You should too, and then post back here when you find some answers and we'll talk about the different approaches we can take.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaz123 View Post

    Yea I did last 5 days.of cycle of it. And lost (I think) atleast a pound or more of fat... But stayed at same weight.. Eat at maintenance if you want..and do cardio

    .. Do you know by any chance how to run nolvadex/test booster? On pct... I'm just gonna do nolvadex 20/20/20/20 and use activate extrem. 4/4/4/4 but I wanna know do I just have them at same time every day? I have nolvadex 20mg in morning then I do xtreme 2 caps about 1hr later then 2 before I go sleep... Is that right?
    Run the nolva 20/20/20/20 and the AI 0/0/2/4/4/4
    Always run the AI past your serm as serms increase circulating estogens so when you come off them you have an abundance and it needs to be controlled for a couple weeks.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Run the nolva 20/20/20/20 and the AI 0/0/2/4/4/4
    Always run the AI past your serm as serms increase circulating estogens so when you come off them you have an abundance and it needs to be controlled for a couple weeks.
    can i quit nolva at week 4 and start reversitol alongside xtreme?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaz123 View Post

    can i quit nolva at week 4 and start reversitol alongside xtreme?
    Haven't used it personally, I just looked at the profile, I don't see why it wouldn't be a valuable addition to a pct.

  12. Hope this helps, I ran reversitol v1 during 4 pcts so far and actually felt more "on" than on certain days of the cycle. Kept most of my gains everytime I ran it

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Run the nolva 20/20/20/20 and the AI 0/0/2/4/4/4
    Always run the AI past your serm as serms increase circulating estogens so when you come off them you have an abundance and it needs to be controlled for a couple weeks.
    I'm assuming you've done this before without side effects? I definitely understand needing to run your AI past your serm a few weeks, but do you really not need to taper the AI like that? You can just go cold turkey after your last week of 4, and that won't cause any sides?

  14. awesome log

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Run the nolva 20/20/20/20 and the AI 0/0/2/4/4/4
    Always run the AI past your serm as serms increase circulating estogens so when you come off them you have an abundance and it needs to be controlled for a couple weeks.
    I just finished my pct for 6 week epistane cycle it was nolva 20/20/10/10 and daa 3/3/3/3/3 and erase 0/0/0/3/2/1/1 I'm still running erase at 1 cap a day. Of course I took creatine mono for pct too and still am and whey protein. Fish oil and multi as well. I only lost 2 lbs. after pct and still have all my strength.
    I am still kind of shut down though but I am starting to get back to normal.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post
    I'm assuming you've done this before without side effects? I definitely understand needing to run your AI past your serm a few weeks, but do you really not need to taper the AI like that? You can just go cold turkey after your last week of 4, and that won't cause any sides?
    From what I read the only AI you have to taper are "suicidal ai" and erase is not suicidal not sure about the other otc ai. I tapered just to be safe can't hurt.
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by absurd View Post

    From what I read the only AI you have to taper are "suicidal ai" and erase is not suicidal not sure about the other otc ai. I tapered just to be safe can't hurt.
    Erase is a suicidal AI. Although it does not beed to be tapered.
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post

    I'm assuming you've done this before without side effects? I definitely understand needing to run your AI past your serm a few weeks, but do you really not need to taper the AI like that? You can just go cold turkey after your last week of 4, and that won't cause any sides?
    As long at its a suicidal AI your using you shouldn't need to taper, as there isn't a chance of estrogen rebound. If you are running a non suididal AI it should be tapered.

    Quote Originally Posted by absurd View Post

    I just finished my pct for 6 week epistane cycle it was nolva 20/20/10/10 and daa 3/3/3/3/3 and erase 0/0/0/3/2/1/1 I'm still running erase at 1 cap a day. Of course I took creatine mono for pct too and still am and whey protein. Fish oil and multi as well. I only lost 2 lbs. after pct and still have all my strength.
    I am still kind of shut down though but I am starting to get back to normal.
    Just because your out of pct doesn't mean your bodies back in homeostasis, there can still be an imbalance for months. It just means your test levels are back up.

    Quote Originally Posted by absurd View Post

    From what I read the only AI you have to taper are "suicidal ai" and erase is not suicidal not sure about the other otc ai. I tapered just to be safe can't hurt.
    You've got it mixed up here bro, dont need to taper suicidals, only non suicidal. Suicidal AIs actually kill Aromatase where as non suicidal only deactivate it.

  19. Thanks for clarifying I kept reading mixed things.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    As long at its a suicidal AI your using you shouldn't need to taper, as there isn't a chance of estrogen rebound. If you are running a non suididal AI it should be tapered.


    Just because your out of pct doesn't mean your bodies back in homeostasis, there can still be an imbalance for months. It just means your test levels are back up.


    You've got it mixed up here bro, dont need to taper suicidals, only non suicidal. Suicidal AIs actually kill Aromatase where as non suicidal only deactivate it.
    Good to know. I think I'll moderately taper it just to be sure, cuz I get really uneasy about this kind of stuff lol. This is what I'm thinking for my PCT, starting this Friday.

    Clomid: 50/50/25/25
    Nolva: 20/20/20/20
    DAA: 3/3/3/3/3/3
    Lean Xtreme: 3/3/3/3
    Erase: 0/0/3/3/2/2/1

    Cycle assist and liver care throughout. Any thoughts, critiques, input from you guys?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post

    Good to know. I think I'll moderately taper it just to be sure, cuz I get really uneasy about this kind of stuff lol. This is what I'm thinking for my PCT, starting this Friday.

    Clomid: 50/50/25/25
    Nolva: 20/20/20/20
    DAA: 3/3/3/3/3/3
    Lean Xtreme: 3/3/3/3
    Erase: 0/0/3/3/2/2/1

    Cycle assist and liver care throughout. Any thoughts, critiques, input from you guys?
    It's not uncommon to taper erase tho, the higher dose give more of the active ingredient and as such kills off more aromatase, I use erase pro which is equivalent to 3 caps regular erase and haven't had any issues. Each to their own tho.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    It's not uncommon to taper erase tho, the higher dose give more of the active ingredient and as such kills off more aromatase, I use erase pro which is equivalent to 3 caps regular erase and haven't had any issues. Each to their own tho.
    Would you recommend going 0/0/4/4/3/2/1 with it then?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post

    Would you recommend going 0/0/4/4/3/2/1 with it then?
    Nah 3 gives you 75mg of the active ingredient which is plenty. You wouldn't need to go higher than that.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Nah 3 gives you 75mg of the active ingredient which is plenty. You wouldn't need to go higher than that.
    Ok great, that's exactly what I was wanting to know. Thanks for the info. Rep!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post

    Ok great, that's exactly what I was wanting to know. Thanks for the info. Rep!
    All good dude here to help

  26. Week 7/Workout 1- Squats and Oly

    Starting a 12 week high-volume Oly cycle. Going to be a ton of squatting, and hoping to get my snatch and Clean&Jerk numbers up. Continuing my cycle for 5-7 more days before I start PCT.

    Back Squat: 3x10 - 240#
    Hang Snatch (top of knee): 5x3 - 115#
    Overhead Squat: 5x3 - 140#
    Halting Snatch Deadlift: 3x3 - 165#


    Felt great today. Been really excited about starting this Oly cycle. I haven't had any joint pain at all since I got my SuperCissus in, but today I felt some dry joints pain in my knees for the first time again. Wasn't bad. Back Pumps are starting to get more noticeable even with taking 5g of Taurine. Maxing out on Bench tomorrow, so that will be fun.

  27. I'm so confused... Everyone talking bout erase... That's fine its Aaron's thread... But I just wanna know I'm running nolva 20/20/20/20 with xtreme at the exact same time 4/4/4/4 .... Am I doing it wrong or is this fine? And if so why?? I'm on 3rd day of pct and feel great with a semi libido

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaz123 View Post
    I'm so confused... Everyone talking bout erase... That's fine its Aaron's thread... But I just wanna know I'm running nolva 20/20/20/20 with xtreme at the exact same time 4/4/4/4 .... Am I doing it wrong or is this fine? And if so why?? I'm on 3rd day of pct and feel great with a semi libido
    As far as I know, and what I've read, that's fine. I'm going to be taking my Lean Xtreme with my nolva as well

  29. Maxed out on Bench yesterday and was able to get 320# for 1. Fairly happy with that. I've put 45 lbs on my bench in the last 11 weeks, 30 of those in the last 6.

    I'm going to go ahead and start my PCT today. A few questions: Does it matter how I time my doses? For example, should I take Clomid in the morning, Nolva at night? Also, is it ok to take my SERM's with Orange juice? I am wondering if the acidity in the OJ would ruin the SERM or anything like that? I've read a few guys say that they take it with OJ though so I'm assuming its fine.

    Let me know what you guys think
  30. PCT/Cycle Recap


    Well I started my PCT today, so I figured I should do a recap of the cycle now, and I'll do one again after my PCT. From now on I won't post my workout logs, but only any notable changes that happen along the way. Here's some pic and stat re-caps

    Pre-Cycle Stats:

    Weight: 193
    Bench: 290
    Back Squat: 330
    Deadlift: 425
    Overhead Press: 160

    Post-Cycle Stats:

    Weight: 205 - 12lb gain
    Bench: 320 - 30lb gain
    Back Squat: 375 - 45lb gain
    Deadlift: 465 - 40lb gain
    Overhead Press: 190 - 30 lb gain

    Needless to say, these gains were amazing to me. Put on 12 lbs of muscle, definitely lost some body fat, and added 30-45 lbs to all my lifts. Most impressive of all to me is the way my overhead press went up. That was my biggest weakness, and while it is by far the weakest of the 4 powerlifts, I still gained 30lbs on it, which is the same I gained on Bench press and almost what I gained on Deadlift for crying out loud. As a side note, I also put about 30lbs to my close grip bench as well.

    Pictures:

    BEFORE

    Name:  ab2ba782-4760-42d7-a160-d2dba37b4b63_zps69d845aa.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  63.8 KB Name:  Photoon9-20-13at828AM5_zpsbdfd1a5a.jpg
Views: 414
Size:  64.5 KB
    AFTER
    Name:  db2f19ac-29a6-4051-ab8d-4a16af5b585d_zps222f8a57.jpg
Views: 412
Size:  44.2 KB Name:  Photoon11-5-13at906PM_zps8faecb6a.jpg
Views: 516
Size:  49.7 KB
    Name:  photo2_zpsbc001e95.jpg
Views: 439
Size:  44.5 KB Name:  Photoon11-5-13at858PM2_zps741c21bc.jpg
Views: 1515
Size:  51.3 KB

    I've noticed the biggest change in my abs, traps and arms. My arms don't look much bigger in the pic for some reason, but they are alot bigger, probably an inch (i will measure at work tomorrow), because all my t-shirt sleeves are crazy tight on me now and everyone I know has been commenting on how they look bigger. My abs also look much more defined from pic 1 to pic 2, especially on the bottom, which is great. To say I am stoked on these results is an understatement. This cycle was an amazing experience that I think every guy who loves fitness/bodybuilding should give it a shot. It would have taken me at least a year to get these results, and I got them in 6 freaking weeks. This stuff works like magic. Didn't get almost any acne, and the only real side effects I felt were some dry joints and lethargy/sleepiness during the day. Now my next challenge will be to keep as much of these gains as possible through my PCT.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. article that should be of interest
    By chess315 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-23-2009, 02:11 AM
  2. haVoc log... (should be good)
    By cakez in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 09:50 PM
  3. Is this a log you would be interested in seeing?
    By BifWebster in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 05:02 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 07:36 PM
Log in
Log in