Double Epistane Log - Should be interesting

Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,479
    Rep Power
    1861622
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    73.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post

    Haha I wondered if somebody was going to ask that. No I don't do any rear delt because I work them really good on back days. I do a lot of rowing and reverse flies. They are always sore after back day so I feel no need to work them again
    Haha that's fair enough I do that on occasion as well, I just couldn't remember seeing you post it on back day.

  2. New Member
    Bigdaz123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    44
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    29.68%

    hows your chest development going? ... notice it getting better and bigger?
  3. New Member
    Aaron330's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    961
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    25.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaz123 View Post
    hows your chest development going? ... notice it getting better and bigger?
    Yea it has definitely gotten fuller and tighter. I'm lucky to already have great genetics for chest, so its not an area I worry about much. But I have noticed how much fuller it looks, and really just from the waist up my physique looks alot thicker and bigger. I went to a wedding yesterday and the shirt I wore was so tight it almost looked bad. My wife kept commenting on how much bigger I've gotten. My brand new scale broke 2 days ago though so I haven't been able to weigh myself. I think I'm gonna go get a new one today.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Aaron330's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    961
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    25.07%

    Hey a few questions for those of you who are experienced users. Do the dry joints go away pretty quick after you start PCT?

    Second question is, is a pro-hormone like Epistane supposed to help with recovery/soreness? Because I don't really feel like I'm recovering any faster than I do naturally. So I was just wondering.
  5. Banned
    absurd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    149
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    14.84%

    It should speed up recovery/soreness. I was a lot less sore the first couple weeks and towards the end I wasn't feeling sore at all and this was after some intense workouts.

    My weight is being erratic on pct one day I'm 208 the next 212 and now I'm 216 again which was what I was at right at the end of the cycle. Perhaps being out of whey protein is good since I'm not suppressing my appetite and actually eating more food.
  6. New Member
    doggy_dog's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    236
    Rep Power
    49227
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    48.55%

    Keep up the good work, man.

    Hey Aaron, does your wife know sort of "supplements" you're on?

    I'm trying to think what I can say when I start my cycle if my wife starts noticing certain body changes.
  7. New Member
    Aaron330's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    961
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    25.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by absurd View Post
    It should speed up recovery/soreness. I was a lot less sore the first couple weeks and towards the end I wasn't feeling sore at all and this was after some intense workouts.

    My weight is being erratic on pct one day I'm 208 the next 212 and now I'm 216 again which was what I was at right at the end of the cycle. Perhaps being out of whey protein is good since I'm not suppressing my appetite and actually eating more food.
    Interesting. It may be because I've cranked up the volume on cycle. What about the dry joints?

    Hey, if gaining 8 pounds on PCT is "erratic" then I hope my PCT is erratic too lol
    Quote Originally Posted by doggy_dog View Post
    Keep up the good work, man.

    Hey Aaron, does your wife know sort of "supplements" you're on?

    I'm trying to think what I can say when I start my cycle if my wife starts noticing certain body changes.
    Thanks man! I got my scale fixed and weighed this morning at 202.2. So I'm really close to the 10 lb mark. I have two more weeks so I hope to put on another 5 lbs if I can. And yes, my wife knows what I'm on. She makes fun of me LOL
  8. Banned
    absurd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    149
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    14.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post
    Interesting. It may be because I've cranked up the volume on cycle. What about the dry joints?

    Hey, if gaining 8 pounds on PCT is "erratic" then I hope my PCT is erratic too lol


    Thanks man! I got my scale fixed and weighed this morning at 202.2. So I'm really close to the 10 lb mark. I have two more weeks so I hope to put on another 5 lbs if I can. And yes, my wife knows what I'm on. She makes fun of me LOL
    My joints are better and for erase I actually started 4th week of pct so 0/0/0/3/2/2/1 is the plan I know people say erase isn't a suicidal a.i so you don't have to taper but that's what I'm doing. No signs of gyno so I'm happy I could probably get by without erase but I'm running it to be safe and I know erase can cause dry joints so I'll keep you updated. Strength has been maintained throughout pct. I really do miss the pump from epistane my hemo rage preworkout drink ain't got nothing on it. LOL. I'm actually thinking of doing another cycle in January 40/40/40/40/40 I'll see how it goes or I might wait till the summer next year.
  9. New Member
    Bigdaz123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    44
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    29.68%

    Just quick theory, i got 10 days left on cycle.... is it possible to switch to a cut in last 5 days? ive literally gained 14 pounds so far... but i wouldnt mind just cutting for 5 days before PCT... is that recommended? i dunno... right now im 196lbs at around 11% i wouldnt mind dropping to 10%... what you guys think?
  10. Banned
    absurd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    149
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    14.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaz123 View Post
    Just quick theory, i got 10 days left on cycle.... is it possible to switch to a cut in last 5 days? ive literally gained 14 pounds so far... but i wouldnt mind just cutting for 5 days before PCT... is that recommended? i dunno... right now im 196lbs at around 11% i wouldnt mind dropping to 10%... what you guys think?
    Yeah you could cut the carbs down and take some protein shakes with little to no carbs. Also increase your cardio.
  11. New Member
    Bigdaz123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    44
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    29.68%

    yea i think ill do that... but ill eat at maintenance calories, add the cardio and not eat carbs after 8pm.... people usually say they still gain 4-5lbs while losing 4-5% bf on cycle so i thought i could gain 1pound of muscle and lose 1% bf in 5 days... since im doing pretty much 45mg epistane like Aaron
  12. New Member
    Aaron330's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    961
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    25.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by absurd View Post
    My joints are better and for erase I actually started 4th week of pct so 0/0/0/3/2/2/1 is the plan I know people say erase isn't a suicidal a.i so you don't have to taper but that's what I'm doing. No signs of gyno so I'm happy I could probably get by without erase but I'm running it to be safe and I know erase can cause dry joints so I'll keep you updated. Strength has been maintained throughout pct. I really do miss the pump from epistane my hemo rage preworkout drink ain't got nothing on it. LOL. I'm actually thinking of doing another cycle in January 40/40/40/40/40 I'll see how it goes or I might wait till the summer next year.
    Good to know. I actually wasn't aware that erase tends to cause dry joints too. I got my cissus in yesterday and I feel like its helping already. I benched today and felt fantastic. I'll post below

    Week 5/Workout 2 - Bench Day

    Bench Press: 135x10, 205x5, 250x5, 270x3, 300x2
    Incline Bench: 165x8, 185x6, 205x4, 155x10
    Ring Pushups: 3 rounds of Pyramid Pause sets. 5 reps, pause 5 sec, 4 reps, pause 4 sec, etc
    Alternating Arm Dumbbell Chest Press: 3x12 with 60#

    Metcon:
    5 rounds of 200 yard sprints. Rest 2 mins between
    5 rounds of 15 burpees, rest 60 seconds.

    Man today felt GREAT! I benched 300# for the first time in my life, and I actually got it for TWO solid reps. I was so stoked. Got a huge pump, joints felt great, set a big PR on bench. Still sitting at 202#, we'll see if I'm up tomorrow morning.
  13. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870706
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post

    Second question is, is a pro-hormone like Epistane supposed to help with recovery/soreness?
    Epistane is not a Pro-hormone. It is already active, no conversion needed. So what does that make it?..... Yep. That's right.


    Good looking log here fellas.
  14. New Member
    Aaron330's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    961
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    25.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Epistane is not a Pro-hormone. It is already active, no conversion needed. So what does that make it?..... Yep. That's right. Good looking log here fellas.
    Wow, for real? I didn't think about that. Is that why there's so much talk of it becoming illegal soon?
  15. Banned
    absurd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    149
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    14.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post
    Wow, for real? I didn't think about that. Is that why there's so much talk of it becoming illegal soon?
    Yeah it is active without conversion but its weird that the effects don't fully kick in for most people till 2nd week which is weird maybe because it's milder? I don't think there are any talks since it's mild like superdrol/mdrol were banned but they were much stronger steroids.
  16. New Member
    Bigdaz123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    44
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    29.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by absurd View Post
    Yeah it is active without conversion but its weird that the effects don't fully kick in for most people till 2nd week which is weird maybe because it's milder? I don't think there are any talks since it's mild like superdrol/mdrol were banned but they were much stronger steroids.
    its basically a mild trenbolene... i usually go sleep 12am-1am and my meals get pushed til 11pm or so... usually if i have meal then and wake up next morning i wake up more bloated but on epistane i literally feel tight when i wake up thanks to its estrogen control
  17. New Member
    Bigdaz123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    44
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    29.68%

    Hey aaron, i noticed i lost weight like you.... yesterday... i lost about 2pounds when i woke up.. i dunno... now its back up to normal.. i think its an epistane thing
  18. New Member
    Aaron330's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    961
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    25.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaz123 View Post
    Hey aaron, i noticed i lost weight like you.... yesterday... i lost about 2pounds when i woke up.. i dunno... now its back up to normal.. i think its an epistane thing
    Yea it actually did that to me twice. The other day I was back down to 199 and I was like WTF?! Now I'm back to 203. But I'm running a Tough Mudder today in Dallas, so I'm really hoping I don't lose like 4 lbs today, cuz it's a 12 mile event. I'm gonna be loading up on those cliff bar squares at all the rest stops lol
  19. New Member
    Bigdaz123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    44
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    29.68%

    I forgot to say I'm from Australia lol... I wasn't even looking for epistane I just wanted a lean gainer.. And store rep was like "you want real lean gains, take this" lol... Good job on the stats Aaron I still can't bench more than 240... Hate my chest genetics even on gear
  20. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,479
    Rep Power
    1861622
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    73.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaz123 View Post
    I forgot to say I'm from Australia lol... I wasn't even looking for epistane I just wanted a lean gainer.. And store rep was like "you want real lean gains, take this" lol... Good job on the stats Aaron I still can't bench more than 240... Hate my chest genetics even on gear
    Where you from in Australia??
  21. Banned
    absurd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    149
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    14.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaz123 View Post
    I forgot to say I'm from Australia lol... I wasn't even looking for epistane I just wanted a lean gainer.. And store rep was like "you want real lean gains, take this" lol... Good job on the stats Aaron I still can't bench more than 240... Hate my chest genetics even on gear
    Whats your weight?
  22. New Member
    Bigdaz123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    44
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    29.68%

    196lbs at around 11%
  23. New Member
    Bigdaz123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    44
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    29.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Where you from in Australia??
    Sydney
  24. New Member
    Aaron330's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    961
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    25.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaz123 View Post
    I forgot to say I'm from Australia lol... I wasn't even looking for epistane I just wanted a lean gainer.. And store rep was like "you want real lean gains, take this" lol... Good job on the stats Aaron I still can't bench more than 240... Hate my chest genetics even on gear
    Bummer man, I hate having bad genetics in certain areas. Why can't we all be genetic freaks like the pro athletes are? lol. Just have to work that much harder on our weaknesses tho.

    Week 6/Day 1 - Bench day
    Bench Press: 135x10, 205x5, 255x5, 270x3, 310x2, 205x12
    Incline Bench: 185x8, 205x5, 225x3
    Dumbbell Chest Flys: 40'sx8, 50'sx8, 50'sx8
    Burnout Pushups: 2 sets


    This was yesterdays workout, and I hit another huge PR on bench, getting 310# for a solid two reps. Was SO stoked on that because I think I listed my bench at 275# when this started, and now I'm probably around 320#. I will max out next monday and we'll find out for sure, but those are some AMAZING gains for 6 weeks.

    This morning I squatted 330# for a 2x2. My previous 1RM was 330#, and I hit it for 2 solid reps. I'm going to attempt to max out at 350# this saturday, which would be a 20lb gain 6 weeks. I'll be very happy with that if I can get it.

    However as soon as I was done with my 5x3 on front squats, I got hit really hard with a fever, started shaking and got very hot and flushed. I had been feeling symptoms of sickness yesterday but ignored it. Now I have a 101.5 fever and am totally down for the count. Taking a ton of medicine though, so I hope I wake up feeling better tomorrow. On the plus side, I've been weighing 204# for the past few mornings and leaner than ever, so that puts me at a solid 11lbs gained. I can still eat luckily, so I'm gonna try and keep this weight on as much as possible. Will post again soon once I recover from this.
  25. New Member
    Bigdaz123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    44
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    29.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post
    Bummer man, I hate having bad genetics in certain areas. Why can't we all be genetic freaks like the pro athletes are? lol. Just have to work that much harder on our weaknesses tho.

    Week 6/Day 1 - Bench day
    Bench Press: 135x10, 205x5, 255x5, 270x3, 310x2, 205x12
    Incline Bench: 185x8, 205x5, 225x3
    Dumbbell Chest Flys: 40'sx8, 50'sx8, 50'sx8
    Burnout Pushups: 2 sets


    This was yesterdays workout, and I hit another huge PR on bench, getting 310# for a solid two reps. Was SO stoked on that because I think I listed my bench at 275# when this started, and now I'm probably around 320#. I will max out next monday and we'll find out for sure, but those are some AMAZING gains for 6 weeks.

    This morning I squatted 330# for a 2x2. My previous 1RM was 330#, and I hit it for 2 solid reps. I'm going to attempt to max out at 350# this saturday, which would be a 20lb gain 6 weeks. I'll be very happy with that if I can get it.

    However as soon as I was done with my 5x3 on front squats, I got hit really hard with a fever, started shaking and got very hot and flushed. I had been feeling symptoms of sickness yesterday but ignored it. Now I have a 101.5 fever and am totally down for the count. Taking a ton of medicine though, so I hope I wake up feeling better tomorrow. On the plus side, I've been weighing 204# for the past few mornings and leaner than ever, so that puts me at a solid 11lbs gained. I can still eat luckily, so I'm gonna try and keep this weight on as much as possible. Will post again soon once I recover from this.
    real good work on the PR's (320pounds = real solid) .... i got 2 sessions left on on cycle (chest/biceps),(legs/abs)... im gonna kill chest if i can, especially incline cause i figured if i can get a real thick chest then might aswell make it look sick by just shaping top part lol.... im pretty sure you got sick cause your estrogen/cortisol are low and they help with your immune system... i had same problem mid cycle but luckily it didnt get worse... so you should be fine just stay away from bad environments.
  26. New Member
    Aaron330's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    961
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    25.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaz123 View Post
    real good work on the PR's (320pounds = real solid) .... i got 2 sessions left on on cycle (chest/biceps),(legs/abs)... im gonna kill chest if i can, especially incline cause i figured if i can get a real thick chest then might aswell make it look sick by just shaping top part lol.... im pretty sure you got sick cause your estrogen/cortisol are low and they help with your immune system... i had same problem mid cycle but luckily it didnt get worse... so you should be fine just stay away from bad environments.
    maybe that's why I've gotten hit with it alot harder than my wife did. She only has dealt with the congestion, I've had a huge fever on top of it.

    Week 6/Workout 5-Shoulders/back

    Shoulder Press: 125x5, 145x3, 160x7, 145x7, 125x12
    Arnold Press: 65x6, 65x6, 65x6, 55x10
    Front Raises 25x12, 25x12
    Vertical Barbell presses: Burnout set with 5 10# plates, max reps, take a plate off
    DB Bent over Row: 100x6, 100x6, 100x6, 100x8
    Weighted Pullups: 35x6, 35x6, 35x6, 35x6, StrictxME, strictxME

    Metcon:
    10-8-6-4-2
    Burpee pullups, wall balls 15# ball, 10 foot target
    5:09


    Since I took the last two days off due to being sick, I hit shoulders and back today. Still feel very sick today, drowzy, nauseous and congested. But I took a 5 hour energy and decided to hit it hard despite how ****ty I feel, because I want to get the most out of the last few days of this cycle. I hit a massive PR on shoulder press again, despite feeling crappy. Got 160 for 7 reps, which was amazing. Puts my 1RM projected at 190! Hit everything else pretty hard and felt good about it. I'm gonna go for a 1RM on back squat tomorrow at 350#, and then hit arms too. Still weighing 204, hoping to get to 205 before I start PCT.
  27. New Member
    Bigdaz123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    44
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    29.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post
    maybe that's why I've gotten hit with it alot harder than my wife did. She only has dealt with the congestion, I've had a huge fever on top of it.

    Week 6/Workout 5-Shoulders/back

    Shoulder Press: 125x5, 145x3, 160x7, 145x7, 125x12
    Arnold Press: 65x6, 65x6, 65x6, 55x10
    Front Raises 25x12, 25x12
    Vertical Barbell presses: Burnout set with 5 10# plates, max reps, take a plate off
    DB Bent over Row: 100x6, 100x6, 100x6, 100x8
    Weighted Pullups: 35x6, 35x6, 35x6, 35x6, StrictxME, strictxME

    Metcon:
    10-8-6-4-2
    Burpee pullups, wall balls 15# ball, 10 foot target
    5:09


    Since I took the last two days off due to being sick, I hit shoulders and back today. Still feel very sick today, drowzy, nauseous and congested. But I took a 5 hour energy and decided to hit it hard despite how ****ty I feel, because I want to get the most out of the last few days of this cycle. I hit a massive PR on shoulder press again, despite feeling crappy. Got 160 for 7 reps, which was amazing. Puts my 1RM projected at 190! Hit everything else pretty hard and felt good about it. I'm gonna go for a 1RM on back squat tomorrow at 350#, and then hit arms too. Still weighing 204, hoping to get to 205 before I start PCT.
    Yea just push through it ... you nearly finished.... i just started first day of PCT.... i can feel nolvadex working, but you get lethargic quickly... my PB went up again but im pretty sure its momentum frmo cycle...

    Youre gonna hate PCT, cause you literally know you cant build any muscle for a little bit even if you beat your PB

    I got no clomid but seems so far i dont need it, cause i went into the last week of cycle with libido way high... so hopefully same thing goes for you
  28. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,479
    Rep Power
    1861622
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    73.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaz123 View Post

    Youre gonna hate PCT, cause you literally know you cant build any muscle for a little bit
    This mentality is simply wrong. Of course you can still gain in pct, it's because of people's mentality that they supposedly can't gain in pct that they don't.
  29. New Member
    doggy_dog's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    236
    Rep Power
    49227
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    48.55%

    Good work, man.
    Sorry to hear you're so sick, that sucks.

    Keep those calories high (even higher than before now that you're sick) and lots of fluids.
    Hope you end the cycle on a good note.
  30. New Member
    Bigdaz123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    44
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    29.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    This mentality is simply wrong. Of course you can still gain in pct, it's because of people's mentality that they supposedly can't gain in pct that they don't.
    that's true after you're back to normal.... Not gonna argue cbf
  31. New Member
    Bigdaz123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    44
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    29.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaz123 View Post
    that's true after you're back to normal.... Not gonna argue cbf
    I really meant to say you will not gain nothing first week of pct.... It's logical you have zero test for that week or so... How can you possibly build? In regards to the rest of pct... Of course you can gain... Especially when your test is back to normal and your still using nolvadex to stop aromatoze.... Not bagging you out Luke your right
  32. New Member
    Aaron330's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    961
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    25.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by doggy_dog View Post
    Good work, man. Sorry to hear you're so sick, that sucks. Keep those calories high (even higher than before now that you're sick) and lots of fluids. Hope you end the cycle on a good note.
    I think I have already made that mistake :-( I have only eaten about 3200cals a day average for the past 3 days or so. Being nauseous all the time makes it hard to eat, and I'm down 2 lbs already, back to 202.

    I'm thinking about extending my cycle another 4-5 days and hitting it hard, eating a ton to make up for the time and weight I lost this week being sick. I wanna start PCT at a solid 205#. What do you guys think about that? Good idea/bad idea?
  33. New Member
    Aaron330's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    961
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    25.07%

    Wow guys, even tho I still don't feel 100%, I hit a 45 LB PR on Back Squat this morning! I was aiming for 350#, hit it with no problem, then hit 360# pretty easily, then decided to go for 375#, pretty sure I could have gotten more, but my legs were shot after that. I can't freaking believe how unreal strong I feel. The Russian Squat program I was on for this cycle definitely contributed to these insane strength gains, but there's no way I would have hit a PR this massive without the Epi. I ****ing love this stuff! Wish I didn't have to ever go off cycle lol. The gains I've made the past 6 weeks are close to what guys make on real gear, so I'm beyond stoked on the results!

    Here's a video of my PR.
  34. New Member
    Bigdaz123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    44
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    29.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post
    Wow guys, even tho I still don't feel 100%, I hit a 45 LB PR on Back Squat this morning! I was aiming for 350#, hit it with no problem, then hit 360# pretty easily, then decided to go for 375#, pretty sure I could have gotten more, but my legs were shot after that. I can't freaking believe how unreal strong I feel. The Russian Squat program I was on for this cycle definitely contributed to these insane strength gains, but there's no way I would have hit a PR this massive without the Epi. I ****ing love this stuff! Wish I didn't have to ever go off cycle lol. The gains I've made the past 6 weeks are close to what guys make on real gear, so I'm beyond stoked on the results!

    Here's a video of my PR.
    Yea youre doing really well, trust me man the weight you lost was water don't worry bout it... There's no way you could lose 2 pounds of
    Muscle in 3 days... Just yea keep building til you got no pills left... I eat only 3500 cal a day to bulk... Dunno how you guys eat 4000-5000k lol that's soo much... Good job on the pr
  35. New Member
    Bigdaz123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    44
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    29.68%

    Or if you want do a 5 day recomp... Cause you won't be able to cut on pct
  36. New Member
    Aaron330's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    961
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    25.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaz123 View Post
    Or if you want do a 5 day recomp... Cause you won't be able to cut on pct
    Yea I could. How would that work?
  37. New Member
    Bigdaz123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    44
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    29.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post
    Yea I could. How would that work?
    Yea I did last 5 days.of cycle of it. And lost (I think) atleast a pound or more of fat... But stayed at same weight.. Eat at maintenance if you want..and do cardio

    .. Do you know by any chance how to run nolvadex/test booster? On pct... I'm just gonna do nolvadex 20/20/20/20 and use activate extrem. 4/4/4/4 but I wanna know do I just have them at same time every day? I have nolvadex 20mg in morning then I do xtreme 2 caps about 1hr later then 2 before I go sleep... Is that right?
  38. New Member
    Aaron330's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    961
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    25.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaz123 View Post
    Yea I did last 5 days.of cycle of it. And lost (I think) atleast a pound or more of fat... But stayed at same weight.. Eat at maintenance if you want..and do cardio

    .. Do you know by any chance how to run nolvadex/test booster? On pct... I'm just gonna do nolvadex 20/20/20/20 and use activate extrem. 4/4/4/4 but I wanna know do I just have them at same time every day? I have nolvadex 20mg in morning then I do xtreme 2 caps about 1hr later then 2 before I go sleep... Is that right?
    Haha I wish I could tell you bro, but I have all the same questions about PCT. I'm gonna go ask around some other threads to nail down exactly how I should run my PCT. You should too, and then post back here when you find some answers and we'll talk about the different approaches we can take.
  39. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,479
    Rep Power
    1861622
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    73.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaz123 View Post

    Yea I did last 5 days.of cycle of it. And lost (I think) atleast a pound or more of fat... But stayed at same weight.. Eat at maintenance if you want..and do cardio

    .. Do you know by any chance how to run nolvadex/test booster? On pct... I'm just gonna do nolvadex 20/20/20/20 and use activate extrem. 4/4/4/4 but I wanna know do I just have them at same time every day? I have nolvadex 20mg in morning then I do xtreme 2 caps about 1hr later then 2 before I go sleep... Is that right?
    Run the nolva 20/20/20/20 and the AI 0/0/2/4/4/4
    Always run the AI past your serm as serms increase circulating estogens so when you come off them you have an abundance and it needs to be controlled for a couple weeks.
  40. New Member
    Bigdaz123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    44
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    29.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Run the nolva 20/20/20/20 and the AI 0/0/2/4/4/4
    Always run the AI past your serm as serms increase circulating estogens so when you come off them you have an abundance and it needs to be controlled for a couple weeks.
    can i quit nolva at week 4 and start reversitol alongside xtreme?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. article that should be of interest
    By chess315 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-23-2009, 03:11 AM
  2. haVoc log... (should be good)
    By cakez in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 10:50 PM
  3. Is this a log you would be interested in seeing?
    By BifWebster in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 06:02 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 08:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in