Double Epistane Log - Should be interesting

Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post
    Day 4 - Light Day

    Back Squat 6x2 - 265#

    Metcon: 3 rounds for time of
    10 Handstand Pushups
    20 Wall balls, 12lb ball, 15 foot target
    50 double unders
    10 burpees
    10:51

    Scale showed 195.2 this morning after waking up. That's a 2.2 lb gain since I started the cycle. Definitely not noticing any real strength gains yet but it feels amazing to see that scale going up again. Feeling tired again today tho...I think this could be an issue throughout the cycle. We'll see. Libido still through the roof, no issues there yet.
    You'll definitely notice some weight gain in the first week of any cycle as your muscles soak up a lot more glycogen than usual. Usually to combat lethargy you can throw in stano or a test base like ment.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post

    That's funny, I was actually going to ask you the same thing. A lot of people say to take most of you dosage an hour before workout, then take the remaining dosage a few hours after. So that's what I've been doing. Two pills pre-workout, 1 pill around 4 hours later. I've also heard some guys say to spread it out evenly, each pill about 4 hours apart so you get a steady flow of it throughout the day, but I don't know how much of a difference that would make.

    How did you dose yours? Whatever you did seemed to work lol
    I did the exact same thing as u...one pill like 1 hr before my workout then another 1 like 5 hrs later cuz it has an active like of 4-6 hrs If I remember correctly.
    •   
       


  3. I meant active "life" of 4-6 hrs

  4. In.. Good log so far. Epi is interesting

  5. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    In.. Good log so far. Epi is interesting
    Have you had any experience with Epi?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post
    Have you had any experience with Epi?
    Not yet, but I am learning.

  7. Before and after pics!!! Weight was 198 here.



    Weight 212-215 depending on the day. Notice fuller looking delts and more thickness overall. For not being a bulking compound I think epistane did pretty good.

  8. Nice! Are those both before pics?

  9. First pic is before send pic is 3-4 weeks in and final pics I'll post up later when I get them.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by absurd View Post
    First pic is before send pic is 3-4 weeks in and final pics I'll post up later when I get them.
    Got it. It's kinda blurry so hard to tell but your arm def looks fuller and thicker in the 2nd pic. Can't wait to see the finished product!

  11. Workout Day 5- Shoulders


    Overhead Press: 110X5, 125X5, 140X8, 125x10, 110x11
    Arnold Press: 55x6, 60x6, 60x6, 60x7
    Front dumbbell raises: 3 sets of 12 with 25# db's
    Side dumbbell raises: 3 sets of 6 with 20# db's


    ****. The strength gains started today. Check this out:

    I'm doing my 5/3/1 on Overhead Barbell Press today. I always add two more sets after the plus set, and make them each a plus set as well.

    3 weeks ago, this is what I did:
    105x5, 120x5, 135x6, 120x8, 105x12
    Today I did this:
    110X5, 125X5, 140X8, 125x10, 110x11

    That's 1755# more lbs lifted....talk about a strength gain! I also did 3 sets of arnold press with 60# dumbbells, and a week ago today I was struggling with 50's. Surprised to see this much of a strength increase so quick, but I'm not complaining! Felt wide awake today, huge pump, No lethargy to speak of at all, libido has actually increased alot. Not sure if its somehow due to the epi, but I feel like a bull in a china shop right now lol.

    Scale still said 195 this morning. We'll see if it goes up again tomorrow.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post
    Workout Day 5- Shoulders

    Overhead Press: 110X5, 125X5, 140X8, 125x10, 110x11
    Arnold Press: 55x6, 60x6, 60x6, 60x7
    Front dumbbell raises: 3 sets of 12 with 25# db's
    Side dumbbell raises: 3 sets of 6 with 20# db's

    ****. The strength gains started today. Check this out:

    I'm doing my 5/3/1 on Overhead Barbell Press today. I always add two more sets after the plus set, and make them each a plus set as well.

    3 weeks ago, this is what I did:
    105x5, 120x5, 135x6, 120x8, 105x12
    Today I did this:
    110X5, 125X5, 140X8, 125x10, 110x11

    That's 1755# more lbs lifted....talk about a strength gain! I also did 3 sets of arnold press with 60# dumbbells, and a week ago today I was struggling with 50's. Surprised to see this much of a strength increase so quick, but I'm not complaining! Felt wide awake today, huge pump, No lethargy to speak of at all, libido has actually increased alot. Not sure if its somehow due to the epi, but I feel like a bull in a china shop right now lol.

    Scale still said 195 this morning. We'll see if it goes up again tomorrow.
    I love the strength I get from epi, I only put on 4lb when I jumped on it but my deadlift increased by 90lb over 6 weeks. I was impressed to say the least

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    I love the strength I get from epi, I only put on 4lb when I jumped on it but my deadlift increased by 90lb over 6 weeks. I was impressed to say the least
    Shoot I would take a 90 lb strength increase over a 10lb muscle gain any day. Being a strong ass MFer is where it's at. Nobody is impressed with a swole dude that can't lift much. Everybody is impressed with the dude who has a 3x body weight deadlift or 2x body weight squat.

    That being said, I hope to get both out of the cycle :-p

  14. Workout Day 6- Squat/Arms


    Session 1:
    5 rounds for time:
    10 Dumbbell Snatches - 70#
    15 box jumps 24 inches
    7:12
    -rest two minutes, then-
    30-20-10
    Kettlebell swing 53#, Decline bench situps
    5:02


    Session 2-
    Squat 6x3 - 265#

    Close Grip Bench 5x5, last 3 sets are plus sets
    160x5, 180x5, 210x10, 180x12, 160x14
    Standing Barbell Curl 5x5 - 95, 105, 110, 115, 120
    Superset Skull Crushers 3x10 @ 80#, Hammer curls 3x12 @50#
    Burn out 20, 15, 10, 5 of press downs and barbell curls


    Omg, strength was RIDICULOUS today. I wanna try and put this in perspective. My last 5+ set on Close grip bench was 3 weeks ago, and I got 205# for 6 reps...today I got 210# for 10 reps. Then I got 180# for 12 and 160# for 14. which is 4 and 3 reps more per set also. It felt so freaking light.

    I log all my workouts, and the biggest PR on Close Grip previously was a 860lb total weight lifted increase across the 5x5 set. And that was a huge PR...my second biggest PR ever was 480#. Today, my PR was 1905 lbs!!! That's insane. That's more than double my biggest PR ever... This Epi-10 is THE S-H-I-T.

    Everything else felt great. Squats felt easy also. No lethargy today, no sides. Just Hercules-esque strength gains. Feeling great!

  15. Some more good news. Woke up, pissed, weighed myself: 196.4. Today is my 1 week of being on Epi...I gained 3.4 pounds in just the first week. This **** is like magic!

    5 months of being on a heavy bulking diet, not 1 lb gained. 1 week on Epi, 3.4 lbs gained. Why didn't I do this sooner? If the first week has gone this well, I can't wait to see how these next 5 weeks go :-)

  16. It's good not to do it too soon. Maybe when you plateau. I'm only 23 and I think still might of been too young for epistane but I did it as I was stuck at 198 lbs. for over a year I reached a plateau. I'm 216 lbs. now and 2nd day of pct took my pre workout supplement and that was a bad mistake. I think epistane is still in my system 48 hours later and I had TOO much pump couldn't even finish my workout or bend my arms.

  17. dam bro that's no good! I guess you learned that lesson the hard way...and yea I agree, I'm glad I waited until now actually cuz I've been at a legit plateau and it feels great to finally be breaking through. I'm in love with Epi now lol

  18. into the 3rd week is the best feeling you just keep moving the pins and stacking more plates. you feel amazing. i miss that the most about being "on" good luck and stay healthy

  19. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    into the 3rd week is the best feeling you just keep moving the pins and stacking more plates. you feel amazing. i miss that the most about being "on" good luck and stay healthy
    Nice, I'll be looking forward to week 3 then!

  20. I'm in, I'll be starting my cycle in a couple weeks

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Vince5693 View Post
    I'm in, I'll be starting my cycle in a couple weeks
    Sweet man. You running Epi also?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post
    Sweet man. You running Epi also?
    Yeah but I'm gonna run epi andro and 11oxo stacked

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Vince5693 View Post
    Yeah but I'm gonna run epi andro and 11oxo stacked
    Nice! I'll be in for that log for sure

  24. Week 2/Day 1 Workout - Squats/Snatch

    Session One
    Back Squat 6x4 - 265#
    Snatch 7x1 at 145#


    Session Two
    Front Squat 5x5 - 170#
    Metcon: 5 rounds for time
    10 Hang Power Cleans - 135#
    8 Front Rack Walking Lunges - 135#
    8 Box Jumps - 24inches
    Time- 7:28


    The squats felt easy and I can tell my strength is up. But Lethargy hit HARD today. Took my two Epi pills right as I left for work and on the drive there it hit me like a ton of bricks. Almost fell asleep at the wheel. Then I drank some gatorade and hit session two and just felt sleepy the whole time. I gotta start taking a 5 hr energy or something. Scale still said 196.5 so I'm stoked on that. Hopefully can gain a few more pounds this week.

  25. I don't want to hijack your thread but I'll post up as my pct continues and give you advice. 3rd day into pct and I got back pumps at the gym bad. Maybe I should have continued taking taurine and epistane might still be in my system since I took 50mg on friday. 6-8 hour half life not sure how to do the math lol.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. article that should be of interest
    By chess315 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-23-2009, 02:11 AM
  2. haVoc log... (should be good)
    By cakez in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 09:50 PM
  3. Is this a log you would be interested in seeing?
    By BifWebster in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 05:02 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 07:36 PM
Log in
Log in