Triumphalis + Trestobol

aasdferic

Awards
sup guys, i just started a cycle of triump + trest and thought i could log it to help people thinking of trying these two compounds. so here we go:

Layout (45 day cycle)

triumphalis - 45mg ED
trest - workout days: 50mg spread throughout the day (20 mg prewo), rest days: 40mg spread throughout
exemestane - 6.25 mg ED (will bump up if needed)

Supports (ED dosing)
4 caps LGI Damage Control
1200 mg NAC
600 mg hawthorne
2 caps Liv52 DS
2250 mg cordyceps
4 caps NOW ultra omega 3
6 caps Orange Triad

PCT
Torem 120(first 3 days then 90)/90/60/30
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Erase Pro 0/0/1/1/1/1
Testforce 2
ABE

Precycle Stats
Squat - 300x3
Deadlift - 435x1
Bench - 225x3
OHP - 145x3

Weight - 161

aasdferic

Awards
Diet:
~3300 cals
250p, 70f, rest carbs

Also im on day 2..nothing really to report. No weight change. I started this cycle with a cold so my workouts have been ok and I've been pretty tired all day even with enough sleep. I've been feeling better though so hopefully it's completely gone in the next 2 days.

daddyjaws

daddyjaws

Awards
I was looking into Triumph myself......thanks for logging it. I want to see some crazy results, Get over that cold and explod'em up! Good luck

aasdferic

Awards
I was looking into Triumph myself......thanks for logging it. I want to see some crazy results, Get over that cold and explod'em up! Good luck
thanks bro. I'm feeling pretty good today but still not at 100%. hopefully work doesn't drain me haha. will update after I hit the gym tonight

aasdferic

Awards
Day 3

weight - 162 (+1 lb)

Did shoulders, chest, and tris today. For each workout I focus on one main lift for strength and the rest of my exercises I do higher reps for more of a hypertrophy focus. Today, I did OHP and got 145x4 (+1 rep PR). The rest of my workout was pretty good but still tough so I know the triumphalis hasnt kicked in yet. I feel like the trest gives me a small energy boost and thats it. Hopefully it gives a bigger kick down the line.

sides:
positive - increased vascularity throughout the day
negative - back pumps? In my previous cycle I only got back pumps during my leg workouts, but today my back felt pumped all day. It wasn't painful though...it just felt stiff and there is no soreness. Maybe it's because I deadlifted yesterday?

aasdferic

Awards
Day 4

weight - 162 (+1)

Today is a rest day. I still have back pumps but it doesn't bother me that much..just something to note

aasdferic

Awards
Day 5-7

Sorry about the lack of update. I stayed at my gf's place the whole weekend and didn't weight myself.

Friday did a short arm workout and was pretty amazed at how vascular I was...had more veins pop out than at the end of my cut.

Today, I worked out legs and back but half the gym was closed for idk what reason. The open side only had machines and dumbbells up to 50lbs. I tried to do what I could but I was pretty frustrated. I wanted to squat so badly today and set a PR but oh well...hopefully my squat strength will explode up next week when the triumphalis kicks in more.

sides
positive - vascularity is up and libido is not affected (high as always haha)
negative - back pumps are on and off

aasdferic

Awards
Day 8

weight - 165 (+4)

Today I worked out chest, shoulders and tris...hit a PR on bench 225x5 (+2 reps). Can't wait for my strength to shoot up even more!

No new sides to report

aasdferic

Awards
Day 9

Woke up late for work so I didn't have time to weigh myself and also today's a rest day. Gonna bump up my triumphalis to 60mg tomorrow as I'm not experiencing any bad sides except back pumps...and for some reason I always get them when I wash my dishes even in past cycles LOL so weird. I would say I'm feeling pretty good health wise and the trest is giving me good energy. Nuts are starting to shrink. I'm feeling more soreness from yesterday's workout than last week (when I started my cycle) for the same workout, which I did not expect to happen but we'll see if this trend continues.

daddyjaws

daddyjaws

Awards
Back pumps are not from the dishes, but from bringing the fork to your mouth to many times while eating. :)

aasdferic

Awards
Back pumps are not from the dishes, but from bringing the fork to your mouth to many times while eating. :)
hahaha yea my appetite increase started becoming more noticeable today. I'm hungry every 2 hours now but am still gonna try to keep it around 3300 cals. My goal for this cycle is a lean bulk...made the mistake of eating too much my last bulk and most of my friends thought I stopped working out and got fat. :( Even my girlfriend's friends told her that I let myself go LOL and she explain that i was just bulking hahaha.

Anyways on to my update..Day 10

weight - 166 (+5)

Obsolutely killed my workout today. Last week, I deadlifted 365x4 for 3 sets and was struggling. Today, I hit 365x5 easy for my first set. Bumped it up to 375 next set and got 5 reps easy too. Final set was 385x3. After DLing, I squatted 200x10, 205x10, 210x9, 210x9 compared to last week where I only got 200x9 for 4 sets. Lets get this gain train rolling!!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Looks like this cycle is treating you good enjoy the ride.

aasdferic

Awards
Day 12

Weight - 166

PRs from today's workout:
OHP 145x5, 150x4, 150x4 (last week was 145x4x3)
Bench 165x10, 170x10, 175x8, 175x8 (last week was 165x8x4)

and this was with 4 hours of sleep lol

daddyjaws

daddyjaws

Awards
Nice PR's plus you're up 5 lbs also for 12 days in. Great so far, keep pushing it!

aasdferic

Awards
Day 14

weight - 168 (+7) but this is off because I went to a buffet for dinner the night before and woke up feeling pretty bloated

Pretty excited for leg/back day today as I couldn't squat last week. As I was stretching and warming up...I started getting painful back pumps even thought I took 4g of taurine preworkout. I pushed through the pain and got 300x5, 305x4, 305x3 for squats (2 weeks ago: 300x3x3). I felt like that last set I could've gotten 4 reps if it werent for the back pumps. Then I moved to deadlifts and got 275x10, 285x10, 290x8, 290x8 (2 weeks ago: 255x10, 265x10, 275x8, 275x8). Deadlifting with back pumps ****ing sucks. After my last set, it got so painful that I limped onto my next exercise lol. I will be bumping up the taurine dose to 6g for my next leg/back day.

Other than back pumps, which I think is coming from the trest, there are no other negative sides.

aasdferic

Awards
Been super busy but here's a quick update for day 15-18.

Weight is still 168 (+7)

Monday - bench 225x5, 230x5, 235x3 (+10lbs)
Wed - deadlift 385x5, 395x4, 395x4 (+30lbs)

Back pumps weren't that bad on my deadlift day because I bumped up my taurine to 6g prewo.

New sides - I'm aggravated more easily now and have an increase in acne

aasdferic

Awards
Days 19-21

weight - 169 (+8)

I am really liking the weight gain for this cycle. The 8lbs that I have gained so far seem to be almost all lean mass...maybe 1 lb of fat or less. My diet for this past week actually hasn't been that clean. It was a couple of my friends' birthdays and I've been busy at work so I went out to eat several times this week so I could only estimate the macros. Typically I'll only eat out once a week. My body composition remains pretty good..still extremely vascular and maintaining ab visibility after this cheat week

PRs:
OHP 150x5, 155x4, 155x4
Squat 305x5, 310x5, 315x3

daddyjaws

daddyjaws

Awards
I like hearing that all of the weight gained is lean muscle. That's always good to hear, and 8 lbs for 3 weeks is damn good too. Feed the beast and train him hard....shine on week 4!

aasdferic

Awards
Days 22-25

weight - 172 (+11)

Bench 235x5, 240x5, 245x3
DL 395x5, 400x3, 400x3

I think I need bump up the taurine again to 8g. The back pumps on my back/leg day were really painful. Also I still have increased acne as noted before and my libido is still high. My diet this week is pretty consistent, but I had one big cheat day where I ate roughly 4000 cals with 350g protein - a huge steak :D and 3 beers....yea yea I know I shoudn't have and I made sure to drink extra water afterwards.

Today is day 26 and I'll be hitting shoulders/chest this afternoon. I'm really lacking on the updates but I should be able to stay on top of it more these coming up weeks.

aasdferic

Awards
Day 28

Havent weighed myself since Friday - hit OHP that day and got 155x5, 160x4, 160x4. Bench was 185x10, 190x10, 195x9, 195x7

Today's workout I got - Squat 315x5, 320x5, 325x2 and DL 295x10, 305x10, 310x8, 310x8. Took 8g of taurine preworkout but back pumps still bothered me a little bit.

I only have 2 and a half weeks left for this cycle so I've decided to bump up my training days from 4 times a week to 5. I'll also be increasing my calories to 3500 with 250p, 75f and the rest carbs. Originally, I wanted this to be a lean bulk but **** it...I want to gain as much lean mass as I can for the remainder of the cycle even if it comes with more fat.

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
I know this is an old thread, but how did you fair once you stopped the cycle? Did you keep your gains. Any noticeable sides? Would you do it again?

sup guys, i just started a cycle of triump + trest and thought i could log it to help people thinking of trying these two compounds. so here we go:

Layout (45 day cycle)

triumphalis - 45mg ED
trest - workout days: 50mg spread throughout the day (20 mg prewo), rest days: 40mg spread throughout
exemestane - 6.25 mg ED (will bump up if needed)

Supports (ED dosing)
4 caps LGI Damage Control
1200 mg NAC
600 mg hawthorne
2 caps Liv52 DS
2250 mg cordyceps
4 caps NOW ultra omega 3
6 caps Orange Triad

PCT
Torem 120(first 3 days then 90)/90/60/30
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Erase Pro 0/0/1/1/1/1
Testforce 2
ABE

Precycle Stats
Squat - 300x3
Deadlift - 435x1
Bench - 225x3
OHP - 145x3

Weight - 161

aasdferic

Awards
I know this is an old thread, but how did you fair once you stopped the cycle? Did you keep your gains. Any noticeable sides? Would you do it again?
yupp kept all my gains continued bulking and am at around 185 now. strength gains stalled during pct obviously. when I finished pct I switched to 5/3/1

the only bad side was back pumps other than that I loved this cycle and am planning on repeating it as I still have half a bottle of triump left. never running a cycle without trest. it really helps with the lethargy and I feel like it added to my gains while the triump kept me lean

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
Good stuff. Do you think the triumphalis caused the back pumps or the trest?

yupp kept all my gains continued bulking and am at around 185 now. strength gains stalled during pct obviously. when I finished pct I switched to 5/3/1

the only bad side was back pumps other than that I loved this cycle and am planning on repeating it as I still have half a bottle of triump left. never running a cycle without trest. it really helps with the lethargy and I feel like it added to my gains while the triump kept me lean

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
Good stuff. Do you think the triumphalis caused the back pumps or the trest?
I ran Triumph/Stano last summer and had back pumps for the first time ever. I've read that it's a pretty common side. Taurine took care of it nicely.

TonyMaserati

TonyMaserati

Awards
OP, I know you said increased acne....was it really bad, like cystic, or just those small annoying red dots that take forever to go away?

Trying to gather as much info as possible. Thinking of running the Tr3st. Libido good throughout cycle?

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards

Thanks for the info.
Since my original reply I started Triump and got the same side effects. Crazy ass back pumps. Everything else has been great. Too bad their not going to make it anymore.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the info. Since my original reply I started Triump and got the same side effects. Crazy ass back pumps. Everything else has been great. Too bad their not going to make it anymore.
How was your cycle? What were you gains?

jackal2001

Awards
Liking this thread as I just finished a cycle of Triumph but didn't take it with anything else on advise of others to try it alone first. It shut me down completely. I'm wondering if I want to try it again with either Trestobol or Trestoderm like the OP did. Any updates to this thread???

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
How was your cycle? What were you gains?
I used it as a recomp. Since I am older, I am not looking to increase mass, even though it work great at losing BF I still put on 5lbs (water/muscle). I keep my caloric intake around a maintenance level.

Some weird sides. back pumps I am used too, but I got some weird like cysts under the skin near my abdomen. Was it related to the Triumphalis? I don't know, but never had anything like it before.

But man, it recomped well.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used it as a recomp. Since I am older, I am not looking to increase mass, even though it work great at losing BF I still put on 5lbs (water/muscle). I keep my caloric intake around a maintenance level. Some weird sides. back pumps I am used too, but I got some weird like cysts under the skin near my abdomen. Was it related to the Triumphalis? I don't know, but never had anything like it before. But man, it recomped well.
Did the cysts go away after you discontinued the product? You gained water, as in bloat?

jackal2001

Awards
Did the cysts go away after you discontinued the product? You gained water, as in bloat?
Just an FYI, I used triumph by itself for 7 weeks and no sides other than being shut down.

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
Bloat was minimal if any. Cysts remain. It may be my genetic make up reacting to the product or something else. But once I stopped it, no more appeared. Its a good product, but maybe not for me.