First cycle- How does it look?

1. First cycle- How does it look?

Hi guys- first post so go easy on me. Im planning on running my first ph cycle and I want to be sure Im doing everything right. Im 30, 5'10 and 230 lbs. Obviously i want to see some big gains but my health is my number one concern. My goal is to cut some bodyfat while gaining a good amount of muscle at the same time. Im looking at a 5 week cycle of epistane at 20/30/30/40/40. Planning an 2 weeks preload of cycle support. On cycle will be running epi, cycle support, liv.52, taurine and the standards- protein, multivitamins etc. For pct I plan on running nolva for four weeks at 20/20/10/10. I'll continue running cycle support throughout pct and I was also planning on running ad-3 pct by lecheek as well as lean xtreme, daa and creatine. Does this look okay and is there anything else you think is necessary or anything I should cut out? Ive already purchased everything and plan on starting my cycle October 15th.

Also on a side note lecheek recommends running testaplex with the ad-3 and that already had the daa so I might just pick up a bottle that. Overkill?

Thanks in advance for your help

2. Quote Originally Posted by hide83 View Post
    Hi guys- first post so go easy on me. Im planning on running my first ph cycle and I want to be sure Im doing everything right. Im 30, 5'10 and 230 lbs. Obviously i want to see some big gains but my health is my number one concern. My goal is to cut some bodyfat while gaining a good amount of muscle at the same time. Im looking at a 5 week cycle of epistane at 20/30/30/40/40. Planning an 2 weeks preload of cycle support. On cycle will be running epi, cycle support, liv.52, taurine and the standards- protein, multivitamins etc. For pct I plan on running nolva for four weeks at 20/20/10/10. I'll continue running cycle support throughout pct and I was also planning on running ad-3 pct by lecheek as well as lean xtreme, daa and creatine. Does this look okay and is there anything else you think is necessary or anything I should cut out? Ive already purchased everything and plan on starting my cycle October 15th.

Also on a side note lecheek recommends running testaplex with the ad-3 and that already had the daa so I might just pick up a bottle that. Overkill?

Thanks in advance for your help
    No such thing as overkill in PCT, just be sure it has enough DAA in it. 3 grams daily for 30 days.
    If you are dosing it that way because you have 2 bottles and you've done the math, fine. If not, run it 30,30, bump to 40,40,40(if sides are minimal at 30). 20 is a waste unless its just first week waiting to kick in. Once you know how a compound treats you, just run it straight , ex: 40,40,40,40,40. How's your diet going to be?

3. It for sure has daa but im not sure of the dose. Diet will be clean. Like i said Im trying to lose some fat so Im thinking 2800 a day with 200 grams of protein. I do have 2 bottles so I might take your suggestion and start at 30. I've actually been between starting at 20 or 30 and im guessing with my weight 30 is probably fine to start at.
    •   

4. Last post probably didnt make sense. h the original dose i wouldve used more than one bottle anyway so regardless Ill be dipping into the 2nd one.

5. Just my opinion but in order to recomp on epistane, a good method is going above maintenance calories on lifting days via carbs and below on 'burn' days with lower carbs. Unless you are 160 lbs or less, I would bring that protein up possibly to 250+

6. Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated. Ill give that a shot

7. pct sounds fine to me

first week of Epi is little low, but thats just me
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

8. Yeah i think im going to bump to 30. Maybe do 40 for 3 weeks instead of 2 depending on how i feel.

9. Quote Originally Posted by hide83 View Post
    Yeah i think im going to bump to 30. Maybe do 40 for 3 weeks instead of 2 depending on how i feel.
    sounds good to me
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

Similar Forum Threads

1. First time test. cycle how does it look.
    By cory0475 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-05-2013, 07:17 PM
  2. First PH Cycle!! How does it look ?? RNP Havoc
    By FitnessNick in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-16-2012, 06:28 PM
  3. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 07:14 PM
  4. First cycle how does it look please help.
    By chiefs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 06:03 PM
  5. First PH Cycle, how does it look?
    By RwhJR3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 08:27 PM