Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Wish I had more help for you but I only have mild PH cycles under the belt. Sounds like you are shut down hard. I think you are making the right moves in getting natural test being produced again. Can't believe you are holding weight. Amazing!

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.99%

Updated progress pic today!!

Name:  DaveAM02.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  91.0 KB

Just itching to get into the gym today after work. I got some Acute FX too and man... stuff is potent as hell. I took 3 to start with this weekend and I have never had the shakes that bad. Must have been the perfect storm that day because I never get the stim shakes that bad. I hit up 2 caps on Monday and felt freaking great though.
    Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.32%

Looking good bro! Far cry from the old AVI image! Acute FX is one favorite PWO.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.99%

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Looking good bro! Far cry from the old AVI image! Acute FX is one favorite PWO.
    Thanks brotha! You can even see my lats really starting to wing out a bit, even in this pose. (BTW I have no idea what I'm doing with "poses") I've been doing this heavy wide grip/ really heavy close grip (palms in) superset on pull ups and it has absolutely been wrecking my lats and upper abs. Do some pull overs for icing on the cake and I'm DOMS like a noob again.

And yea, I'm determined to seek out the full energy spectrum today from Acute FX. i had to cut my session short on Monday but I felt I could have gone forever...

Today I just may let it all hang out with a full body after a rest day. (I say rest day but my band played 1.5 hours away last night in another state after a 9 hr work day haha.... MONEY TALKS!)
    Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.99%

PCT Day 12

Weight 207lbs (+17)

Just leveled my gym. Started hitting legs and just never looked back.

And it went a little something like this:

Back squats (higher rep)
    140x20 atg
    230x12
    250x10
    290x5
    140x15 atg

Leg press (close stance)
    350x10
    400x10
    475x7
    400x8

Ham curls/leg ext super sets (same weight for both)
    A-B 50x10
    A-B 70x15
    A-B 90x14
    A-B 80x15
    A-B 50x20

Then I decided to hit a little back and arms. My arms are so damn hard to grow its pathetic haha

Lat pull down (wide grip/close grip palms in giant sets)
    A-B 145x10
    A-B 160x7
    A-B 190x5
    A-B 145x10 (ouch, 20 straight reps)

Face pulls
    100x15
    120x15
    120x12
    100x12
    Dropset* 80x15 (ouch again)

Tri ext/bi curl (cable) super sets
    A-B 100x10
    A-B 100x12
    A-B 120x9
    A-B 80x15

Oh yea.... 60 sec rest on everything. Sweating my ass off!

Today was my first workout after starting Trop XP and my second with Acute FX. I can say I was freaking spent after this workout. It feels great though. As I type this my quads are still sooo pumped from 2 hours ago. They actually hurt today from agmatine I assume. Possibly the nitrate in Trop.

Not expecting anything over night for the Trop for libido but I hope it gets better soon. The gf will be over a lot this weekend and she has demands.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Isn't Dym similar to Superdrol?
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.32%

Did you see this thread on Tropinol:PCT with TROPINOL XP and INTIMIDATE SRT
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.99%

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Isn't Dym similar to Superdrol?
    Yes and no. It is actually 2 SD molecules bonded together by a nitrogen atom. SD is still on another level tho and promotes quicker and bigger gains along with being more toxic as well.

Generally:

Hdrol/Epi<DMZ<SD
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.99%

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Did you see this thread on Tropinol:PCT with TROPINOL XP and INTIMIDATE SRT
    Nice, I'll be jumpin in that to check it out. Sounds like the EXACT position I'm in. 2nd cycle and a diff compound. Low libido and has no clue what to expect haha

Good lookin Kenpo
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post
    Yes and no. It is actually 2 SD molecules bonded together by a nitrogen atom. SD is still on another level tho and promotes quicker and bigger gains along with being more toxic as well. Generally: Hdrol/Epi<DMZ<SD
    Thank you!
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.99%

PCT Day 14

Weight 206.5 (+16.5)

Although I have lost almost 4 pounds, I look and feel great. I think I have started to turn this PCT around in the best of ways.

For one, my mood was amazing yesterday and I had plenty of energy. Until yesterday I had struggled to take in the amount (and type) of food I really wanted to but yesterday and and today, I'm back to plowing meals and being hungry and hour after again. I cant be sure if its the DAA in full effect or the AD-3/ Tropinol XP I started but I want to say its a combo of everything, including Nolva. All I know is I feel good and I think I am going to to begin to gain this weight back as this goes on towards the 3rd week.

Today I am going to hit full upper body. I have serious DOMS in my legs still from 2 days ago. Doesn't seem like much volume but having a max of 60 sec rest time for that workout is truly killer.

Looking forward to finishing strong and I have a feeling I'm going to end with a semi-cycle feeling from the synergistic ingredients I'm balancing right now.

Annnnnnnnd I'm hungry again.... going to eat
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.99%

PCT DAY 17

Weight 207.5 (+17.5)

I'll keep it short and sweet. I'm back to gaining weight. I feel I can eat like I always have before and am getting stronger every workout (again). I may even be as strong as I was on cycle by the time PCT is up. Granted I showed far more physical changes than strength gains.

I'll be jumping in the gym after work for my normal Monday gauntlet. I will probably end up doing full body or close to it.

On a side note, AD-3 PCT has 800mg (99% Ldopa) in it and I have been grinning like a dog chewing sh*t off a hairbrush. Euphoric as ever. Its gotta be the Ldopa....
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.99%

Jumping on for a quick update. I think the ad-3 is suppressing my libido a bit but nothing like the beginning of PCT.

Other than that... I feel good. The ldopa has really affected my mood in the best of ways. I'm calm and positive at work and I'm taking on a lot.

Weight is about +18 from the cycle so honestly I feel like mission accomplished. I hope to gain naturally for a while now. Maybe splurge on some natty stuff like Xgels or something.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.4%

How dry was DMZ for you? Looks like it was a great cycle.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.99%

I personally got more vascular to go along with the weight. I never felt bulky at all. Just ripped and gaining.

I didnt get super strong but man I looked good in the mirror haha
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.32%

Hey 6 brother, how's PCT going? Back to normal?
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.99%

Hey sorry, just got back from vacation in Florida. Went from 70 degrees to 20 on a 2 hr flight back to Baltimore haha.

I've been normal yea. Just taking 1 AD-3 at night and coming up on finishing the Trop and honestly I just stopped the daa and Trop. Nothing too noticeable there at this point, just more acne for me. I'm sure it factored into me feeling better earlier on but really no need now.

Looking to get a home gym set up and just cruise and maintain this winter from the comfort of home.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.32%

Hey sorry, just got back from vacation in Florida. Went from 70 degrees to 20 on a 2 hr flight back to Baltimore haha. I've been normal yea. Just taking 1 AD-3 at night and coming up on finishing the Trop and honestly I just stopped the daa and Trop. Nothing too noticeable there at this point, just more acne for me. I'm sure it factored into me feeling better earlier on but really no need now. Looking to get a home gym set up and just cruise and maintain this winter from the comfort of home.
    Nice vacation. Welcome back to the great white north! Check Craigslist for home gym components. I've gotten great deals on there.
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.99%

Good call. I have seen some good deals on there. I think my gf is going to splurge a bit for my bday and Xmas coming up so I'll prob see what I need after Xmas...
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.32%

Good call. I have seen some good deals on there. I think my gf is going to splurge a bit for my bday and Xmas coming up so I'll prob see what I need after Xmas...
    Nice gf. She just wants a swole bf for Christmas! Lol
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.99%

Just wanted to pop in just for some closure. I'm completely recovered, libido is back to its dirty minded self.

I'm not going to write an extensive review about DMZ. It works... well. I kept about 16 quality pounds from it. It changed the way I looked for sure but I didn't get super strong. As for all the support supps I have to be honest in saying the effects are minimal.

The ad3 has Ldopa in it and I sorta felt like I was in a cloud for the first two weeks but it kills libido from arimistane.

Other than that... the SERM was what brought me back. Trop and DAA gave me some sweet acne but nothing else worth noting. Just being real fellas. Test supps don't work enough for increases in LBM, period IMO. Maybe some libido and a good feeling here and there.... but nothing like they seem to be advertised as. Live and you learn, supps rarely do anything. DMZ made me a beast tho

Similar Forum Threads

1. superdrol and 4-ad detection times.
    By griz145389 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-09-2005, 09:49 PM
  2. 1-ad/4-ad Time split or no?
    By Jason161 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2004, 02:59 AM
  3. first time 1-ad user questions?
    By ironbeamz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18