Dymethazine / 4 ad time!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.12%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Nice work 6 and congrats on the squat PR!

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.04%

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Nice work 6 and congrats on the squat PR!
    Thanks man! Been wanting to see +300 squats for a while. I remember when I had a hard time doing sets of 160 like 3 years ago haha
    Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.81%

nice progress man. i am doing mechabol 75 mg a day. maintenance cals and up 5 pounds on day 10.going to run dmz at 45 mg a day in feb for an all out bulk.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.04%

Thanks man. Yea, I didn't start eating over maint until a week ago or so and I'm about +8-9 lbs on day 17. I'll prob keep it at 45 but I've gotten advice to climb to 60. I'm gaining well with minimum sides @ 45 so unless something changes...

Good luck on your run, I don't really know much about mechabol...
    Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.04%

Day 18

Weight 201lbs (+11)

I guess I was wrong about my weight in my last post haha. Looks like I'm still gaining pretty strong. Got my cal intake cranked up and working like a machine in the gym. I've definitely added about 25% workload/ TUT to my workouts and have been recovering really quickly. Its a strange (AWESOME) feeling for a guy who has trained natty mostly over the last 3 years.

I hit chest yesterday and my db press' are about +5-10lbs so far. I honestly think I will keep it at that and any increase further will come in the form of more sets or reps. My logic is that the extra TUT will still provide me with increased synthesis but when I dive into PCT I want to be able to jump up in weight one more time with a lower rep scheme. If I'm going as heavy as possible at the end of my cycle I feel my body will not want to add any weight in PCT.

Am I flawed in this logic at all? Any advice is appreciated.

Also, I'm going to try taking 15mg dmz upon waking and 30mg pre-workout (after work) today to see if I notice a better gym session. Sound like a good idea or would it not matter?
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.12%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Only comment I have is "watch your joints". Muscle growth is increased on cycle but joints lag behind. Cissus and glucosamine plus fish oil are your goto supplements. Nice cycle so far.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.04%

I freaking love Cissus haha. I had shoulder trouble a bit ago from doing to much volume. 2 weeks is all it took taking Cissus to fix. Amazing...

So I'm going to dose agmatine (just becasue I have it, sooo cheap), 2x 4ad and 30mg dmz pre-workout and see if it makes a difference in my energy/ strength today. I'll be hitting back/bis so let the pumps begin!
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.04%

Day 22

Weight 202 (+12)

Still sitting at around the same weight for the past few days, give or take a pound. I rested a lot this weekend to make sure I was completely 100% before this week started. Actually, another way of saying that would be that I felt really lethargic this weekend haha. I all want to do is sleep! Gotta snap out of it for these next 2-3 weeks.

Ready to get it started again though with back/bis and some sprints today.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.19%

Good progress bro! I have been nervous about this cycle. I started mine today. I hope the sides are minimal
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.04%

Thanks, Hoot. You'll be fine man, just make sure you start at a lose dose and work up. Don't go to 45mg for the first two weeks being your first PH. If this were a different dimeth I'd say no-go for a 1st timer but DMZ is known for low sides.

I have to say for the sides vs. results its been surprising. Less sides and better gains than I got from Hdrol so far.

Enjoy!
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.04%

Day 24

Weight 201lbs (+10)

Has anyone ran DMZ @ 60mg that can give some advice?

I've been really lethargic and have read that some have bumped from 45 to 60 with great results and actually LESS lethargy. I also just kind of feel like whatever size/strength gains I was getting have somewhat leveled off. I may try bumping it up to 60 for these last 2-3 weeks but I'm also prone to back pumps (which have already started @ 45)
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.04%

Well, although no one responded to my question, I decided to up it to 60mg today. if nothing else it will be a fun experiment! haha terrible, I know.

I already had minor back pumps so I'll be upping the taurine, bananas and water intake.

Wish me luck...
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Sooo late, but in. Let's make it happen this week! Get some food-drol in with your DMZ! I'm running SDMZ 2.0 with a 4 andro rx base. I just started my 4-andro yesterday, SDMZ comes into play in about 2 weeks.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/230377-13-weeks-rps.html
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.04%

Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    Sooo late, but in. Let's make it happen this week! Get some food-drol in with your DMZ! I'm running SDMZ 2.0 with a 4 andro rx base. I just started my 4-andro yesterday, SDMZ comes into play in about 2 weeks.
    Nice man, so you offset the DMZ and 4dhea? What does that layout look like and what are you running the DMZ at?
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.25%

Yeah, it's 8 weeks 4dhea and 4-6 weeks super dmz. It's for a competition and I know that the 4 will treat me with a little more kindness than the dmz, so I run it longer, but I'll run both up until like a week and a half out.

Not sure how I'll run SDMZ. I'm thinking I'm gonna run both light, like 100 of the 4 andro a day and like 10/10/10/10/20/20 or maybe get another bottle and go like 20 for 3 weeks and 30 for three weeks. I don't like to slam home lots of drugs, I keep them reasonable and let food and training do the work. Only so much you can gain in one cycle, and the iron game is a marathon, not a sprint.
    Training log:
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.04%

Day 26

Weight: 204lbs (+14)

I felt like I was eating enough but when my weight gain stalled this week I upped cals again. My mindset as of now is basically to crush quality cals like every meal is my last.

I'm on a kick and have been punishing some Greek yogurt with granola/fruit. I have almost been eating an entire tub a day along with 5 servings of granola between actual meals to get me nicely in a surplus. That along with a blended beast shake post workout.

It is safe to say that something like DMZ ran at 45-60 will substantially increase metabolic rate? I just felt like I was eating over maint but not gaining for almost a week there...
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.04%

Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    Yeah, it's 8 weeks 4dhea and 4-6 weeks super dmz. It's for a competition and I know that the 4 will treat me with a little more kindness than the dmz, so I run it longer, but I'll run both up until like a week and a half out.

Not sure how I'll run SDMZ. I'm thinking I'm gonna run both light, like 100 of the 4 andro a day and like 10/10/10/10/20/20 or maybe get another bottle and go like 20 for 3 weeks and 30 for three weeks. I don't like to slam home lots of drugs, I keep them reasonable and let food and training do the work. Only so much you can gain in one cycle, and the iron game is a marathon, not a sprint.
    Have you ever ran DMZ before? I don't think I would notice anything at less than 30 but I sure on a small level it IS there.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.25%

Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post

Have you ever ran DMZ before? I don't think I would notice anything at less than 30 but I sure on a small level it IS there.
    I haven't. It's actually DMZ and methylstenbolone, so I don't want to overdo it. I ran SD at 10mg for four weeks and gained 16 and gained 10 on two separate occasions with epi, one sky high doses (ramped up to 60) and 4 weeks, one where I went straight 40 for six weeks. I respond really well to whatever I take, usually.
    Training log:
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.04%

Oh that's right it has msten too. Yea I read up on logs and its certainly more harsh.

I only have hdrol under my belt as far as methyls go. I was so close to using epi but then started reading dmz logs...

I gained about 8 on hdrol after pct was said and done. I'm hoping to stay above 12 after this pct.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.25%

Good luck to you, man! Don't give up on epi. That stuff made me ridiculously strong and the only sides for were minor back pumps.
    Training log:
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.04%

Day 29

Weight 208lbs (+18)

Well going to 60mg so far I think was a smart choice for me. My weight has gone up again and I haven't had much lethargy. I read in a few threads that lethargy actually went down when bumping up to 60 and honestly I did not believe that made sense. So far I stand corrected.

Strength has not gone up a whole lot, I really dont see this as a compound designed for all out strength but as far as changes in my body... I'm seriously impressed. I have gained freaking 18 lbs and my vascularity is quite frankly ridiculous for me. I have arm veins that are moving onto my chest now for the first time ever and my forearms are just explosive when I'm working out and at night before I go to bed.

Libido has taken a mild hit but nothing that is taking away from my gf. I'm still using 4-5 4ad ed to combat lethargy and keep libido. Its been working great I feel. back pumps are definitely there but tolerable on everyday but leg days. My last leg day was a pretty uncomfortable car ride home. i will probably dose 10g taurine next time instead of the 6 I did that day.

I wasn't really thinking that 20 lbs would be attainable in this cycle seeing as I am not just eating anything I can get my hands on, its mostly quality stuff except yesterday I ate somewhat dirtier than usual and had some really salty foods for sure. Probably where a pound or so is coming from but I'm pretty psyched about my progress so far. 20 lbs when all said and done should be a goal now, not a bonus. Super happy so far. Ready to keep killin' until the nearly full, 3rd bottle of 4ad is gone.
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.04%

Day 33

207 lbs (+17)

Holding steady on the weight but not gaining like I was before. I haven't been much stronger but still having good workouts and hitting respectable numbers.

Regardless of weight, I notice a continuation of minor subtleties in my muscle shape. On top of the weight Ibe added I have also become more vascular in areas and getting deeper striations in my chest. Its an amazing feeling to know what I came from 3 years ago.

Libido however is not so good even at 5 ams 4ad ed. I can still go through the motions but it isn't pretty haha. Still delivering for the woman but not my hornball self.

Other than that sides have been basically nonexistent! Acne but I'm prone. Actually, DMZ at 60 gives me less back pumps than I got from hdrol at 100. My favorite hormone I've used thus far.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.12%

Seventeen pounds is great progress! Congrats. From reading other DMZ logs it looks like sides are normal. How much longer to PCT?
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.04%

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Seventeen pounds is great progress! Congrats. From reading other DMZ logs it looks like sides are normal. How much longer to PCT?
    Thanks man. I have until next Sunday so about 9 days left. I have enough to go to 75 but not really sure it would do me any good. I've read people doing it but I wonder if it would just shut me down further for the minimal impact it has...
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.04%

Day 36

210.5 lbs (+20.5)

Man, today was weird. I felt like I was just going to level my gym all day at work. Then, when the time came I went into my gym and was literally fighting to stay awake between sets. I cut my volume by 30% today.

I did still get home to find new arm veins (yet again) and that my weight is still going up. I get these feelings like I'll be glad when its over... but then all of a sudden its a complete 180 and feel like a beast and like I'm actually awake haha. I seriously could have slept on the flat bench today!

I have 7 days left and then I'm jumping into pct. Overall, still really satisfied. i just look like a different guy.

Now that I'm home and settled in I feel awake again. Could be that I had sh*t sleep last night for one of the first times in cycle...

Libido is still very low but functional. Strength is not much better than off cycle at this point I must say. Just being honest. Seems like a great compound for body composition but not so much a strength compound. For me anyway...

Onward!!!
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.04%

Again... feeling awesome today even though its a rest day I'll probably run some sprints. I can't just do nothing haha.

I'll be posting up some new pics. The differences are night a day! 20+ pounds AND more vascular. This is too addicting. I see how people do this for decades.
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.04%

Day 40

210 lbs (+20)

I know I was saying I hadn't felt very strong lately but having a day that I didn't get much lethargy has got me feeling beast again. Finished up a chest routine today with pushups to failure. I'm still reppin, I'll let you know how many I did tomorrow. Ha, but seriously, I felt like a robot.

The 4ad will be gone after tomorrow so that's my last day with DMZ too. I started daa today and will start the Nolva the day after tomorrow.

I got AD-3 for the AI. I really liked the addition of L-dopa. I may add the Mass hgh too because they have a deal on them. Couldn't hurt. Anyone taken either before? Thoughts?
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.12%

Still lurking in here. Very nice cycle run! Congratulations on the gains of 20 lbs! Impressive. Looking forward to following your PCT.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.04%

Thanks man. Appreciate you sticking around. I wanted to make sure I finish what I started because there are many DMZ logs with no closure whatsoever.

So regardless who's on here... Its gettin' done!

I'll try post up more "after cycle pics" this weekend. This vein has appeared across my delt and onto my chest from this run, all while gaining some real size. My chest made some real defining changes as well. Same with the width of my lats. For the first time ever, I really look like I actually work out a bit haha.

Name:  after01.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  71.9 KB
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.12%

Every time I see pics like this it amazes me! This is a true testament to the hard work that goes into our quest to be big! Don't drop your guard during PCT. Keep eating big and working out hard.
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.04%

PCT Day 3

Weight 210 (+20 lbs)

Weight is staying up and I seem to be experiencing the opposite of what most people do in PCT. My appetite has actually increased and I feel energized. The lethargy from the cycle has seemed to have past.

Libido is also on the rise, no pun

Dosing 20 of Nolva and 3g DAA per day now.

I'm actually pretty excited to go lift today. I feel like I'm going to love taking 2-3 servings of a pre-workout and just crushing it after work. I plan on upping weights on all my lifts during PCT and work a lower rep range with the same volume/sets to entice my body to hold onto what I gained.

Despite gaining 20 lbs, my abs are actually more prevalent then they were when I started my run. I was not trying to recomp at all, I ate to bulk. Period. So that really impressed me.

PCT doesnt have to be the dreaded part, I feel great and I'm ready to keep gaining and getting stronger. I want this PCT to be the most important part of my run. I'm just not even going to think I was "on" anything and continue to kill it. So far... so good. Thanks for following if you have. This has turned more into me not wanted to quit my log. i hate running into logs that start ok... and then just end without notice. Seems like 2 out of 3 logs die. I wont have it! haha
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.12%

Still here 6? How's PCT going?
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.04%

Still alive and kickin! PCT is going very well. Been really enjoying my stims again preworkout. No more lethargy thank tha lawd!

Instead of doing my normal splits I've been doing pretty much a full body 3 times a week.

My weight is still about +17-18 and I feel pretty strong and just overall... fit. My diet had def been a little dirtier than normal but I'm having to do that sometimes to hit the cals. After my first cycle, I'd much rather not be super clean than not get enough cals in a day.

In don't know if I'm blessed or cursed but my gf works for a high end catering biz and is always bringing amazing food by the trayful over. I stick with pounding down all the meat but still... haha. Hard to let go to waste!
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.04%

Haha just typed all that sitting in front of 4 sushi rolls (24 PCs), grilled chix appetizer and a few whole eggs.

I don't even workout until 5pm... mans gotta eat though
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.12%

Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post
    Haha just typed all that sitting in front of 4 sushi rolls (24 PCs), grilled chix appetizer and a few whole eggs. I don't even workout until 5pm... mans gotta eat though
    I'm jealous of all that food. Nice update and it sounds like PCT is going well.
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.04%

Ok well I gotta say my libido is in the sh*tter. I think I'm going to pick up an herbal test booster. DAA may be good to get things started but I have never ever experienced much in the libido dept when taking is. That goes for erase too.

I got the best results with Activate X but it was so long and my first test booster...

Hmmm decisions...
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.25%

nice log dude
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.04%

Thanks bud, welcome to project libido.

Any and all suggestions welcome!
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.04%

Ordered some Tropinol XP today to combat libido issues and hopefully give me a little man boost. Man boost constitutes energy and power and all that good sh*t)

It will be here tomorrow. I've heard good things so let's see what's up!
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.04%

So I started the Tropinol XP today. Nice big ol' bottle and the caps are actually heavy for their size. You can tell they are packed.

Dosing is 4 a day per workout and on rest days 2am and 2 6-8 hrs later.

I feel like I'm starting the level out a tad. I have more energy and am having good workouts. Today was a rest day but tomorrow I plan to start a Trop log in my log. A log in a PCT in a log if you will...

BTW weight is steady at 208 (+18) been eating boyyyeee

Now time for the 4 stages of glory for every man.... Sleep

Similar Forum Threads

1. superdrol and 4-ad detection times.
    By griz145389 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-09-2005, 10:49 PM
  2. 1-ad/4-ad Time split or no?
    By Jason161 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2004, 03:59 AM
  3. first time 1-ad user questions?
    By ironbeamz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18