Pinning with 5/8" ok for quads?

Swetz

Swetz

Awards
I'm about 3 weeks into a 10 week cycle of sust where im pinning twice a week, Mondays and Thursdays. I'm rotating between glutes, quads and delts to relieve soreness because this stuff leaves me with some pretty bad pip. Twice when pinning into my quads with a 1" I'm guessing I've hit a nerve because it hurts pretty bad and my leg jumps. It's got me a little paranoid to pin my quads but I like that spot because I find it the easiest to do. I'm wondering if I can use the 5/8" I have for my delts in my quads. Does anyone do this? I don't want to waste the gear by not getting it deep enough into the muscle. Thanks for any input.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
its fine. hitting a nerve will happen from time to time regardless of the site or the size of the needle

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
I'm about 3 weeks into a 10 week cycle of sust where im pinning twice a week, Mondays and Thursdays. I'm rotating between glutes, quads and delts to relieve soreness because this stuff leaves me with some pretty bad pip. Twice when pinning into my quads with a 1" I'm guessing I've hit a nerve because it hurts pretty bad and my leg jumps. It's got me a little paranoid to pin my quads but I like that spot because I find it the easiest to do. I'm wondering if I can use the 5/8" I have for my delts in my quads. Does anyone do this? I don't want to waste the gear by not getting it deep enough into the muscle. Thanks for any input.
I used a 5/8 one time in my quads and pretty sure all the oil ended up leaking out of the muscle and went all the way down to my knee. It was a very bad feeling and I wouldn't do it again. 1 in or even one and a half is the way to go. Pick a different spot on your quad maybe try higher up. To be honest not sure why u need 6 sites for twice a week? 2 should be fine and four is more then enough. And sust should be pinned at least e3d better eod not twice a week. You are missing out on all the short esters pinning only twice a week. IMO

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
just use the upper quad areas, not the lower ones. the lower ones are too painful. make sure youre leaving the needle in for a little while before pulling it out to prevent oil from gushing out