Epi first cycle ???

  1. New Member
    jonathan517's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    95.23%

    Epi first cycle ???


    Hey guys I've looked on the forums for a good log on a first cycle on Epi but I've found none maybe I missed it but found nothing.

    Anyway I've been looking into Epistane and seems great to build lean muscle and dry gains. And drop weight. But anyway what do I have to stack it with ? Please guys speak to me like I'm stupid and slow. Because people tend to use big words and not put things in the simplest of form. So please guys put things in simple form to where i can understand it and hopefully it will help others as well thanks guys.

  2. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,700
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    For something like epistane you should stack it with cycle assist by competitive edge labs, taurine at 3-5 grams everyday because epistane gives you lower back pumps which can be painful. You also need fish oil for your joints (maybe add in some glucosamine and chondroitin as well...Google these). Epistane does not have a tendency to aromatize or in other words turn into estrogen in your body so you won't need any estrogen control supplements. Remember to stay away from caffeine and all stimulants while using epistane. Others will chime in with more info
  3. New Member
    jonathan517's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    95.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    For something like epistane you should stack it with cycle assist by competitive edge labs, taurine at 3-5 grams everyday because epistane gives you lower back pumps which can be painful. You also need fish oil for your joints (maybe add in some glucosamine and chondroitin as well...Google these). Epistane does not have a tendency to aromatize or in other words turn into estrogen in your body so you won't need any estrogen control supplements. Remember to stay away from caffeine and all stimulants while using epistane. Others will chime in with more info
    Thanks JD ill research that stack. Any thing else ? So just get
    Epi
    Cycle assist
    Taurine
    Fish oils
    ???
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,700
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I would get either LGI epistane or IBE epistane. Also have you got a pct (post cycle therapy) planned out?
  5. New Member
    jonathan517's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    95.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    I would get either LGI epistane or IBE epistane. Also have you got a pct (post cycle therapy) planned out?
    Yea I was thinking about IBE Epistane, and actually no I've been researching on which to get on the forums but there just to many. So I'm kinda lost on that department. Any tips on a good one ?
  6. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,700
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I would use nolvadex or toremifene for pct. So you would have for pct:
    Nolvadex or toremifene (SERM)
    Testforce 2 (D Aspartic Acid)
    Erase(cortisol, estrogen control)
    Endosurge Turbo (natural test booster
    Anabeta (natural anabolic)
  7. New Member
    jonathan517's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    95.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    I would use nolvadex or toremifene for pct. So you would have for pct:
    Nolvadex or toremifene (SERM)
    Testforce 2 (D Aspartic Acid)
    Erase(cortisol, estrogen control)
    Endosurge Turbo (natural test booster
    Anabeta (natural anabolic)
    Oh so I can use Erase as a PCT ? Familiar with it never used it but heard a lot of good things about it just looking for way to stack it.
  8. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,700
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Basically in pct you always need a SERM, something for estrogen and cortisol control, a natural anabolic and a natural test booster
  9. New Member
    jonathan517's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    95.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Basically in pct you always need a SERM, something for estrogen and cortisol control, a natural anabolic and a natural test booster
    Awesome thanks man the best advice I've ever gotten without something stupid being said thanks man. So my stack should be

    Epistane
    Erase
    Cycle assist
    Taurine
    Fish oil ?
  10. New Member
    jonathan517's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    95.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Basically in pct you always need a SERM, something for estrogen and cortisol control, a natural anabolic and a natural test booster
    Btw JD I'm looking to lean out and drop BF % and Researching Epi is good for that as well. So based on my goals do u overall think Epi is good for that ?
  11. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,700
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    No erase should be in pct. Only run epistane for 4 weeks. After your done with 4 weeks start pct.
    PCT
    Anabeta (weeks 1-8)
    Testforce 2(weeks 1-8)
    Inhibit p(weeks 1-8)
    Endosurge turbo (weeks 1-8)
    Erase (weeks 2-9 dosed 2/2/3/3/3/3/2/1
    Torem or nolvadex (weeks 1-4) torem is dosed 90/60/60/30 nolvadex is dosed 40/40/20/20
    Notice I changed and added a few things
  12. New Member
    jonathan517's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    95.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    No erase should be in pct. Only run epistane for 4 weeks. After your done with 4 weeks start pct.
    PCT
    Anabeta (weeks 1-8)
    Testforce 2(weeks 1-8)
    Inhibit p(weeks 1-8)
    Endosurge turbo (weeks 1-8)
    Erase (weeks 2-9 dosed 2/2/3/3/3/3/2/1
    Torem or nolvadex (weeks 1-4) torem is dosed 90/60/60/30 nolvadex is speed 40/40/20/20
    Notice I changed and added a few things
    Lol okay **** now I'm confused, so get
    Epistane
    Anabeta
    Test force 2
    Inhibit
    Endosurge
    Erase
    Torem or nolvadex ??
  13. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,700
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yes get all of those if you can afford it. Also get you're ON CYCLE supports
  14. New Member
    jonathan517's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    95.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Yes get all of those if you can afford it. Also get you're ON CYCLE supports
    Lol holy hell and what would those be ? I've never heard of on cycle supports, u mean like liver help and such ?
  15. New Member
    jonathan517's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    95.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Yes get all of those if you can afford it. Also get you're ON CYCLE supports
    Oh okay I get it now so during my cycle I'm taking

    Epistane
    Cycle assist
    Taurine
    Fish oils

    After my cycle ( 4 weeks )

    Erase Pro
    Anabeta
    Test force 2
    Endosurge 2
    Inhibit P
    Torem or Nolvadex

    Is that correct ?
  16. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,700
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yea remember to start erase in week 2 not week 1. I'm not exactly sure of the reason I just see people doing it this way. I would like to find out why though
  17. New Member
    jonathan517's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    95.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Yea remember to start erase in week 2 not week 1. I'm not exactly sure of the reason I just see people doing it this way. I would like to find out why though
    Well do thanks again man, really appreciate it bro
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epi First Cycle - 1st Post
    By Illist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-03-2013, 01:09 AM
  2. Epi first cycle
    By aflood in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 11:41 AM
  3. Cutting with Epi - First Cycle
    By Dusty8907 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 07-02-2012, 03:33 AM
  4. This look ok for a epi first cycle??
    By donbx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 08:50 PM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 05:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in