40day Sten-Zine Trestobol Bulk...pics

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
40 day cycle of both Sten-zine and Trestobol after being jealous of MavGoose... here it goes

Sten-zine 3caps x 40days
Trestobol 50mg x 40days (30mg pre workout)
Formasurge 4pumps x 40days
Aegis 4caps x 40days
Organ Shield 2caps x 30days
Hawthorn Berry 500mg x 40days

PCT
Torem 90/60/60/30 (120mg first 3 days)
Formasurge 4p/3p/2p/2p/1p
DAA 3g x 45days
Inhibit P 3caps x 30days
Reduce XT 3c/3c/2c/1c

All measurements are cold non flexed. Im not that vain to post posing pics while I'm pumped up in right lighting and angles to toot my horn. These are progress pics.
6'3"
BF 12%-14%
Chest 45
Bicep L-16.25 R-16.5
Neck 17.25
Thigh L-26 R-26.25

I won't be posting daily but will have updates and pics when I'm finished.

photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG
Image.jpg

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Time to get swole brutha!!! You're sure to enjoy!

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4

Stuff is great, appetite through the roof, aggresion is up. I am always yawning, and I really crash at night. Pumps are painful though. Couldn't finish arm workout. What can I do about painful pumps, they are limiting my strength. 2 weeks ago I was doing Hammer curls with 80's for 3 sets of 6, had to drop down to 50's and only got 10.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also I feel I should add some of my lifts to see show how my strenght improves... Pretty much all summer long I ran 3 days a week 6 reps a set workouts. I didnt train shoulders or would only train arms every other week due to tendonitis. Switching up to 5 days a week now that I am on and 10 reps a set.

Deadlift 355 x 6
Front Squat 225 x 6
DB Lunges 100's x 6
Inclined DB bench 105's x 6
Dips 90lbs x 6
Pullups 45lbs x 6
Single leg press 500 x 6
Incline DB fly 75 x 6
T-Bar Row 200 x 6

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 7:

Already up to 245, that is a 5lb increase in a week.

Tuesdays arm workout:
DB curl 40x10
DB Hammer Curls 80x10
Preacher Curls 65lbsx10 (arms were way too pumped to go heavy
Skullcrushers 135x10
Close Grip Bench 185x10
Cable pushdowns 100x10

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Besides the pumps how are the sides treating yah

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Besides the pumps how are the sides treating yah
Just tired, no problems with lethargy when working out though...I have no others sides, no acne, no gyno...Aggression in amazing, i have noticed that my hair is growing slower, usually i cut it every week, when that time comes it is still pretty good.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 14

252 lbs that is +7 this week

I have now matched all previous listed weights but now with 10 reps instead of 6...Also I feel I could workout for 2 hours...I don't feel worn out after my workouts.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking solid as hell in those before pics. Methylstenbolone and DMZ seem to be the best out there right now for size and strength.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Halfway through cycle on monday, weight was 253 so not much change though I do feel leaner...Mild acne now settling in... Lifts up some big ones to note of this past week

Squat 275x10 deep squat
Walking lunges 100x6
Hammer Curls 100x6 lil sloppy but who cares.
Barbell Curls 155x6
DB Incline Press 105x6
Single arm over head barbell press 85x10

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Halfway through cycle on monday, weight was 253 so not much change though I do feel leaner...Mild acne now settling in... Lifts up some big ones to note of this past week

Squat 275x10 deep squat
Walking lunges 100x6
Hammer Curls 100x6 lil sloppy but who cares.
Barbell Curls 155x6
DB Incline Press 105x6
Single arm over head barbell press 85x10
I'm all caught up now!! LOL so let me get this right your up 13lbs in 20 days??!!! That is awesome.. My boy tygatyga needs to get in here too.. we are here to support anyone running one of our products..

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm all caught up now!! LOL so let me get this right your up 13lbs in 20 days??!!! That is awesome.. My boy tygatyga needs to get in here too.. we are here to support anyone running one of our products..
I had 13 lbs in 2 weeks...last week i dont know what happened, had the congestion bug that has been going around I have 3 daughters in school so they bring home some funky stuff... Though after this week i feel leaner so maybe no weight change buy bodyfat may have dropped...

I am thoroughly impressed with results so far, very noticeable gains... Part of me wish I would of stayed with the 6 rep scheme instead of going to 10 reps. 10reps give me way too much of a pump and I always see more size gains with the lower reps...Aggression is crazy, just feel you can keep on pushing... Goals for this week is to hit deep squat for 315, don't think i will get ten unless I use a belt, which i never use.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also weight gain is impresses, because I was no small dude before hand 240lbs is a decent weight and to add to that would be hard.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking solid as hell in those before pics. Methylstenbolone and DMZ seem to be the best out there right now for size and strength.
Honestly those pix are not really what I see in the mirror, those pix I look smooth and kind of fat, I actually look more lean in muscular...bad lighting and angle of photo...when it is done I will find the right photos to take...but for comparison take, I will take the same exact photo and distance and lighting as I did 1st ones

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last nites arm workout

Cable pushdowns: 90x10x3
Skull crushers 125x10x3
Tricept DB kickback 30x10x3
Close Grip Bench 205x10x3
Hammer Curls 85x10,90x10,100x6,100x6
EasyCurl Barbell 105x10,125x10,(155x6 sloppy)
reverse grip (overhand grip no thumbs) barbell curls 115x10x3
plate pinches 3 10lbs plates squeeze together 15 seconds for 3 sets
DB forearm curls 35x10x3

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I had 13 lbs in 2 weeks...last week i dont know what happened, had the congestion bug that has been going around I have 3 daughters in school so they bring home some funky stuff... Though after this week i feel leaner so maybe no weight change buy bodyfat may have dropped...

I am thoroughly impressed with results so far, very noticeable gains... Part of me wish I would of stayed with the 6 rep scheme instead of going to 10 reps. 10reps give me way too much of a pump and I always see more size gains with the lower reps...Aggression is crazy, just feel you can keep on pushing... Goals for this week is to hit deep squat for 315, don't think i will get ten unless I use a belt, which i never use.
So much win in this post!! It's awesome that your seeing such great results!!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look who's late?

Stenzine is the cats meow! Like the cycle layout chainsaw.

Trestobol keeps popping up in my radar... Hrmm..

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look who's late?

Stenzine is the cats meow! Like the cycle layout chainsaw.

Trestobol keeps popping up in my radar... Hrmm..
Stenzine is def nice, I opted for that instead of just MSten

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is pretty much my staple diet and I stay pretty strict to it, not to much fluctuating in macros if I don't get it.

Breakfast
5 Whole Eggs
2oz Chicken Breast
1 cup oats
Celery Sticks
2 Tablespoons of PB

Meal 2 used twice per day
1 Scoop Custom Protein (26g protein) 35%Egg 35%Micellar Casein 30%Whey Isolate
16oz Skim
1 Thomas Wheat Bagel
2oz Almonds

Meal 3 used twice per day
8oz Chic or Beef
1 cup oats or 2 cups Multigrain Pasta or 2 Cups Rice

PWO shake
2 scoop Whey Isolate 48g Protein
1 scoop 50g 50/50 malto dextrose combo

Before Bed
1 can tuna
1 boiled egg
1 slice multigrain toast
8oz milk
2oz almonds
1 Cup Veggie (broc or Cauli or Peas or Lima Beans)

I once added up all the macros and cals but i forget it now, that is pretty much my diet, if anything I add more (may go grab some food with kids or pizza or something) but I pretty much get 6 meals in each day

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is pretty much my staple diet and I stay pretty strict to it, not to much fluctuating in macros if I don't get it.

Breakfast
5 Whole Eggs
2oz Chicken Breast
1 cup oats
Celery Sticks
2 Tablespoons of PB

16oz Skim
1 Thomas Wheat Bagel
2oz Almonds

8oz Chic or Beef

PWO shake

Before Bed
1 can tuna
1 boiled egg
1 slice multigrain toast
8oz milk
2oz almonds

I once added up all the macros and cals but i forget it now, that is pretty much my diet, if anything I add more (may go grab some food with kids or pizza or something) but I pretty much get 6 meals in each day
You eat a can of tuna everyday? Watch out for mercury poisoning.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards

Breakfast
5 Whole Eggs
2oz Chicken Breast
1 cup oats
Celery Sticks
2 Tablespoons of PB

16oz Skim
1 Thomas Wheat Bagel
2oz Almonds

8oz Chic or Beef

PWO shake

Before Bed
1 can tuna
1 boiled egg
1 slice multigrain toast
8oz milk
2oz almonds

your diet looks on point but I do agree tuna every day could not be good..

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was from all the mercury in the tuna
Yeah I cut back on the tuna...

Last week had some issues was burping badly and tasting vomit, this carried on for 4 days before I went to ER with the worst stomach pains ever...I tried and enema and some pills ppl take before colonoscopy to try and flush me out... Long story short, dr. found nothing no blockage hernia ulcer... I believe what happened and has never happened before was strained ab muscles... I blame the cycle on it cus the pumps are ridiculous, I have been in pain ever since lower back and abs... Though workouts are still good, really backed off on weight though. I was deep squatting 315x10 and still making bar hope, lots of power in reserve... Weight is at 257, and I am noticeably leaner than when I began... This is my last week and I will post pix up and give final stats

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will say I am disappointed with the Formasurge... I now draw it out with an oral syringe, the pump was no where accurately dosed...and there is all this crystalized stuff that sits at the bottom of the bottle, makes me hesitant to run it during PCT?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The aggression on this cycle is amazing, I totally feel like a bull. I really don't push myself that hard, I used to and it always ended up with injuries...so I am stronger than my numbers, but I lift on the safe side. But I was doing shrugs with 225 the other day, and just for the hell of it I just yanked it up from shrug position and dude and overhead press with it... didn't feel good on joints but the raw power to me is cool!

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
your diet looks on point but I do agree tuna every day could not be good..
I layed off tuna just doing it 3 days a week now after reading and research on mercury... really at night its hard to put down food, so I have really been supplementing more with protein powders

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really liked formasurge. I always shook the bottle before every dose.

How much weight have you put on since starting the stenzine and trest?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really liked formasurge. I always shook the bottle before every dose.

How much weight have you put on since starting the stenzine and trest?
According to his last weight update, which was 257lbs, he has put on 17lbs of mass.

Like I said, I'm shooting for 20lbs, lol.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back in 2000 and 2001 I was eating about 15 cans of tuna per week. I can't even stand the smell of it any more much less eat it.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I layed off tuna just doing it 3 days a week now after reading and research on mercury... really at night its hard to put down food, so I have really been supplementing more with protein powders
This is what I do since I train at 9 PM post workout meal is at 11PM to late to eat anything heavy

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I will say I am disappointed with the Formasurge... I now draw it out with an oral syringe, the pump was no where accurately dosed...and there is all this crystalized stuff that sits at the bottom of the bottle, makes me hesitant to run it during PCT?
I had the same issue with Formeron, the pump stopped reaching the damn gel about 3/4 or less through the bottle lol. I had to screw off the pump each time and sort of "pour" it onto the area and guesstimate what a pump would be. I always shook it every day twice a day since day 1, so never got much residual sitting at the bottom....but on a side note I was disappointed with both forma stanzol AND formeron for combating high estrogen, neither helped all that much....just mid single digit decreases in e2, maybe 5-6 points (not bad for moderate estro problems I suppose....but not good for the "hard stuff" some of us use, as in testosterone). I turned to RC aromasin, but I don't care for RC stuff.......

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had the same issue with Formeron, the pump stopped reaching the damn gel about 3/4 or less through the bottle lol. I had to screw off the pump each time and sort of "pour" it onto the area and guesstimate what a pump would be. I always shook it every day twice a day since day 1, so never got much residual sitting at the bottom....but on a side note I was disappointed with both forma stanzol AND formeron for combating high estrogen, neither helped all that much....just mid single digit decreases in e2, maybe 5-6 points (not bad for moderate estro problems I suppose....but not good for the "hard stuff" some of us use, as in testosterone). I turned to RC aromasin, but I don't care for RC stuff.......
Pharm grade is pretty easy to get :)

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Pharm grade is pretty easy to get :)
Yeah if you get it from a pharmacy! Most of the Canadian and overseas pharm grade stuff is fake, hell some of this fake crap is making its way into our US pharmacies lately.....its becoming an epidemic. I don't see much difference between RC and overseas pharm stuff anymore, different story decade ago or so.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah if you get it from a pharmacy! Most of the Canadian and overseas pharm grade stuff is fake, hell some of this fake crap is making its way into our US pharmacies lately.....its becoming an epidemic. I don't see much difference between RC and overseas pharm stuff anymore, different story decade ago or so.
True, but; I haven't had any problems with ADC so far :) I actually just ordered up some clomid, nolva and prami...

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
True, but; I haven't had any problems with ADC so far :) I actually just ordered up some clomid, nolva and prami...
I use this RC company's GHRP-6 and it "works" since I get the insulin hunger from it lol. Unless its slin? :D But I figure if their peptides are legit their AI's should be too. I'm gonna try the transdermal guys aromasin whenever I get an order together here...not sure how legit it is. But speaking of overseas pharm stuff, I got some fake cabgolin here, legit looking packaging and all that....but I know caber when I take it and I get nothing from this stuff.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Yeah I've seen many good reviews of their stuff, never got around to using it....might give them a shot next.
They are frickn expensive. Their Nolva was legit though. Bwlls hypertrophied in a week to immense proportions. . Lol AnabolicHolic, im guna follow you and put lewd comments in wherever you post..

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
They are frickn expensive. Their Nolva was legit though. Bwlls hypertrophied in a week to immense proportions. . Lol AnabolicHolic, im guna follow you and put lewd comments in wherever you post..
I'm the guy who proclaims his balls are huge despite being on TRT pissing off about 90% of trt'ers....and I am the same guy who injects and rubs everything on his dick and reports back if it grew LMFAO...you are fcking with the wrong motherfcker :D

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use this RC company's GHRP-6 and it "works" since I get the insulin hunger from it lol. Unless its slin? :D But I figure if their peptides are legit their AI's should be too. I'm gonna try the transdermal guys aromasin whenever I get an order together here...not sure how legit it is. But speaking of overseas pharm stuff, I got some fake cabgolin here, legit looking packaging and all that....but I know caber when I take it and I get nothing from this stuff.
Yea I get all my peps from an RC site, same one every time. Hasn't let me down yet, I knew there GHRP 6 was legit because of the hunger and my nips puffed up :( so i switched to GHRP 2. I actually have two 10mg GHRP 2 coming and two 5mg CJC with DAC coming lol will order more and stock pile until I start to prep

This site i use gives 10% off your order ;) every time

Logman

Awards
2 cans of tuna a day here. The mercury poisoning thing is an urban bro-myth.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Yea I get all my peps from an RC site, same one every time. Hasn't let me down yet, I knew there GHRP 6 was legit because of the hunger and my nips puffed up :( so i switched to GHRP 2. I actually have two 10mg GHRP 2 coming and two 5mg CJC with DAC coming lol will order more and stock pile until I start to prep

This site i use gives 10% off your order ;) every time
Yeah I loaded up with several 5mg GHRP-6 and several 5mg cjc/ipa blend.....this stuff is great, like getting GH for a fraction of the price. This joint that I order from always has a 25-30% sale going on, now that is a % that puts a dent in an order lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 26
Cycle Logs 3
jminis Cycle Logs 48
jminis Cycle Logs 24
Cycle Logs 32