Halo X Log

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Halo X Log


    Hey all, In a week or so I will begin my Ironflex Halo X run dosing at 50/75/75/100/100/100. I will adjust the dosages if necessary. Also, I will be using BPS Dermacrine to help with libido and lethargy around week 2 or 3. I am going to try to get some pre-cycle blood work done this week before I start the cycle. If not I will at least get blood work done after my PCT is complete.


    On-cycle support supplements will include:


    Antaeus Aegis
    AI Cycle Support (pre-loaded 2.5 weeks before cycle)
    Multi Vitamin
    Fish Oil
    Taurine for back pumps
    AI 3Z as my sleep aid

    Post Cycle Therapy:
    Liquid Clomid dosed at 50/50/25/25 (May end up picking up some Torem instead but the Clomid will be on hand)
    DAA 3g per day for 4 to 6 weeks
    Erase starting week 2 of PCT
    I3C
    Fenugreek
    AI Cycle Support and Aegis will also be continued during PCT


    Pre-Cycle stats:


    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 167lbs
    Bodyfat: I don't have a body fat caliper so you can refer to the before pictures as a reference point


  2. Reserved for Post Cycle Stats

  3. Subbed

    Got a solid base already

    Dis
    Gon
    B
    Gud
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  4. Lets get it popping!!! I'm in this bish!!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  5. I'll be following. Good luck!
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by IronFlex View Post
    I'll be following. Good luck!
    Now the entire team is here!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  7. Don't worry guys, I'm still here. Just joined a new gym that has a better selection of weights, machines, and a sauna. Awwww yeahhhh gonna get my sweat on. I'll begin my first day of my cycle within the next few days.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by doogans View Post
    Don't worry guys, I'm still here. Just joined a new gym that has a better selection of weights, machines, and a sauna. Awwww yeahhhh gonna get my sweat on. I'll begin my first day of my cycle within the next few days.
    Good you had me worried for a minute.. Lol
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  9. Doo let's get it poppin my man!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  10. First capsule taken approximately 5 minutes ago. And so it begins!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by doogans View Post
    First capsule taken approximately 5 minutes ago. And so it begins!
    And the party starts!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  12. Day 1:

    Nothing out of the ordinary. Trained legs with a focus on perfecting my front squat form . I did have raging hunger but I managed to keep my food choices clean. No headaches or other sides noticed from Halo X either.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by doogans View Post
    Day 1:

    Nothing out of the ordinary. Trained legs with a focus on perfecting my front squat form . I did have raging hunger but I managed to keep my food choices clean. No headaches or other sides noticed from Halo X either.
    Day 1 in the books!! Nice
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  14. Day 2:

    Rest day.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by doogans View Post
    Day 2:

    Rest day.
    There's no rest on cycle!! Lol
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    There's no rest on cycle!! Lol
    I spent the day with a lady friend so I got in a solid 3 minutes of high intensity cardio

  17. Quote Originally Posted by doogans View Post

    I spent the day with a lady friend so I got in a solid 3 minutes of high intensity cardio
    3 minutes........lol

  18. Quote Originally Posted by av6258 View Post

    3 minutes........lol
    That includes the nap afterwards.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by doogans View Post

    That includes the nap afterwards.
    That's great!!! Lol
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  20. Day 3:

    Normally I'm not a fan of hitting chest on Mondays due to the fact that everyone and their brother is doing it..but since my lower back wasn't up to par for a back day... I said fu*K it and pumped up my pecs. Incline dumbbell press, cable crossovers, decline barbell bench press incline flyes and dips had me feeling nice. I didn't have much of an appetite today(all day I could feel my body digesting the feast I had last night). Kinda pissed that I wasn't able to hit around 3000cal today but I will tomorrow.

    Also curious if Halo is best taken on an empty stomach or with food. I've searched the forums but everyone has a different answer.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by doogans View Post
    Day 3:

    Normally I'm not a fan of hitting chest on Mondays due to the fact that everyone and their brother is doing it..but since my lower back wasn't up to par for a back day... I said fu*K it and pumped up my pecs. Incline dumbbell press, cable crossovers, decline barbell bench press incline flyes and dips had me feeling nice. I didn't have much of an appetite today(all day I could feel my body digesting the feast I had last night). Kinda pissed that I wasn't able to hit around 3000cal today but I will tomorrow.

    Also curious if Halo is best taken on an empty stomach or with food. I've searched the forums but everyone has a different answer.
    Doesn't matter. I always took mine with food (or fats- pb, guacamole, coconut oil) just make sure your taking them spaced out, for saturation and to keep BP spikes down.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  22. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Doesn't matter. I always took mine with food (or fats- pb, guacamole, coconut oil) just make sure your taking them spaced out, for saturation and to keep BP spikes down.
    ^^^ this tyga nailed it
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  23. Day 4:

    Its still early in the day but I feel all sorts of energized right now. Granted I did have my morning dose of caffeine, but for some reason my energy levels are through the roof. Possibly the halo kicking in? Either way no lethargy so I'm loving it.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by doogans View Post
    Day 4:

    Its still early in the day but I feel all sorts of energized right now. Granted I did have my morning dose of caffeine, but for some reason my energy levels are through the roof. Possibly the halo kicking in? Either way no lethargy so I'm loving it.
    Could be lets see how the weights feel today...
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  25. Day 4 post-training:

    Hit back today. I've been trying out the nautilus equipment at my new gym so it's hard to give stats on strength progress. I can say that I didn't get very fatigued and my rest periods were shortened accordingly. Not feeling any stronger but recovery seems up(this could just be placebo though). Body weight remains the same.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by doogans View Post
    Day 4 post-training:

    Hit back today. I've been trying out the nautilus equipment at my new gym so it's hard to give stats on strength progress. I can say that I didn't get very fatigued and my rest periods were shortened accordingly. Not feeling any stronger but recovery seems up(this could just be placebo though). Body weight remains the same.
    A new gym can throw you off a little until you figure out your routine. It's like getting a new car takes some time to figure out all the toys..
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  27. Day 5:

    Leg day. Started off with some light front squats and worked my way up from there. I will admit that front squats are very humbling and I just can't load on the plates like back squats. They do however feel much better on my back and knees and I'm able to really target my quads with them. I then moved on to leg curls followed by leg extensions and leg press. I started to cramp up whole doing calf raises though. Body weight remains the same.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by doogans View Post
    Day 5:

    Leg day. Started off with some light front squats and worked my way up from there. I will admit that front squats are very humbling and I just can't load on the plates like back squats. They do however feel much better on my back and knees and I'm able to really target my quads with them. I then moved on to leg curls followed by leg extensions and leg press. I started to cramp up whole doing calf raises though. Body weight remains the same.
    Got to love leg day How much water are you drinking, need to up your water intake while on...
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Got to love leg day How much water are you drinking, need to up your water intake while on...
    About 1.5 gallons

  30. Add Avocados or bananas into your diet (avocados have a higher potassium content than bananas)
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  31. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Add Avocados or bananas into your diet (avocados have a higher potassium content than bananas)
    ^^^ this you beat me to it
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  32. The past few days I have been trying to down as much clean food as possible. I'm hitting Subway for lunch everyday and consuming 2 other meals during my shift. As the saying goes "If you wanna be big, you gotta eat big". Trying to hit 3500+ calories per day

  33. Quote Originally Posted by doogans View Post
    The past few days I have been trying to down as much clean food as possible. I'm hitting Subway for lunch everyday and consuming 2 other meals during my shift. As the saying goes "If you wanna be big, you gotta eat big". Trying to hit 3500+ calories per day
    Ditch the subway. You ever break one of there "chicken breast" open? It has air pockets...

    we eat the same amount of kcals, could you post what your typical day looks like (food wise) from breakfast to bedtime?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  34. Quote Originally Posted by doogans View Post
    The past few days I have been trying to down as much clean food as possible. I'm hitting Subway for lunch everyday and consuming 2 other meals during my shift. As the saying goes "If you wanna be big, you gotta eat big". Trying to hit 3500+ calories per day
    Subway is garbage! list your eats and tyga and I can help you come up with some better options..
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Subway is garbage! list your eats and tyga and I can help you come up with some better options..
    Well to give you an idea of my diet I'll list my normal staples. Oatmeal, fruit, and protein shake in the morning. Second meal a few hours later is usually a meal replacement bar. Lunch usually consists of a wrap, sandwich or sub. A banana and some nuts a few hours later. Then before I leave work I have a pre workout meal of oatmeal, more fruit and a protein shake. Post workout I have my last shake of the day mixed with a few tablespoons of dextrose. Dinner an hour later either consists of some form of chicken breast, tuna or Tilapia and some potatoes or rice with a salad. My final meal of the day includes natty peanut butter, some eggs and another banana. My apologies if this post is grammatically weak, I'm at work now and typing from a phone isn't my forte.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by doogans View Post

    Well to give you an idea of my diet I'll list my normal staples. Oatmeal, fruit, and protein shake in the morning. Second meal a few hours later is usually a meal replacement bar. Lunch usually consists of a wrap, sandwich or sub. A banana and some nuts a few hours later. Then before I leave work I have a pre workout meal of oatmeal, more fruit and a protein shake. Post workout I have my last shake of the day mixed with a few tablespoons of dextrose. Dinner an hour later either consists of some form of chicken breast, tuna or Tilapia and some potatoes or rice with a salad. My final meal of the day includes natty peanut butter, some eggs and another banana. My apologies if this post is grammatically weak, I'm at work now and typing from a phone isn't my forte.
    Everything sounds good so how did subway get in the mix?? Compared to the rest of your meals it's like the pink elephant in the room .. Lol
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Everything sounds good so how did subway get in the mix?? Compared to the rest of your meals it's like the pink elephant in the room .. Lol
    A man's Gotta have his cheat meals!

  38. Quote Originally Posted by doogans View Post

    A man's Gotta have his cheat meals!
    Lol I hear that..
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  39. Day 6:

    Had an intense shoulder day. Between sets I was amped beyond belief and just wanted to keep attacking the weights. I had to force myself to leave the gym. Also started dermacrine today. Body weight will be measured tomorrow morning.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by doogans View Post
    Day 6:

    Had an intense shoulder day. Between sets I was amped beyond belief and just wanted to keep attacking the weights. I had to force myself to leave the gym. Also started dermacrine today. Body weight will be measured tomorrow morning.
    Hold on let the fun begin.. Lol
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Fully Detailed Halo-Plex Log June 25, 2012
    By CGiang in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-27-2012, 08:19 AM
  2. Iron Labs Halo-XT Log and Review
    By donagh in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-20-2010, 02:15 AM
  3. Iron Labs Halo-XT Log and Review
    By donagh in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-24-2010, 04:24 PM
  4. Steel Edge, IXl, Halo (unsponsored log)
    By txagemt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 11:38 PM
  5. Trauma1's Halo/TST log
    By Trauma1 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 10:40 PM
Log in
Log in