Halo X Log

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, In a week or so I will begin my Ironflex Halo X run dosing at 50/75/75/100/100/100. I will adjust the dosages if necessary. Also, I will be using BPS Dermacrine to help with libido and lethargy around week 2 or 3. I am going to try to get some pre-cycle blood work done this week before I start the cycle. If not I will at least get blood work done after my PCT is complete.

On-cycle support supplements will include:

Antaeus Aegis
AI Cycle Support (pre-loaded 2.5 weeks before cycle)
Multi Vitamin
Fish Oil
Taurine for back pumps
AI 3Z as my sleep aid

Post Cycle Therapy:
Liquid Clomid dosed at 50/50/25/25 (May end up picking up some Torem instead but the Clomid will be on hand)
DAA 3g per day for 4 to 6 weeks
Erase starting week 2 of PCT
I3C
Fenugreek
AI Cycle Support and Aegis will also be continued during PCT

Pre-Cycle stats:

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 167lbs
Bodyfat: I don't have a body fat caliper so you can refer to the before pictures as a reference point

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed

Got a solid base already

Dis
Gon
B
Gud

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Lets get it popping!!! I'm in this bish!!!

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry guys, I'm still here. Just joined a new gym that has a better selection of weights, machines, and a sauna. Awwww yeahhhh gonna get my sweat on. I'll begin my first day of my cycle within the next few days.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Don't worry guys, I'm still here. Just joined a new gym that has a better selection of weights, machines, and a sauna. Awwww yeahhhh gonna get my sweat on. I'll begin my first day of my cycle within the next few days.
Good you had me worried for a minute.. Lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doo let's get it poppin my man!

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
First capsule taken approximately 5 minutes ago. And so it begins!

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:

Nothing out of the ordinary. Trained legs with a focus on perfecting my front squat form . I did have raging hunger but I managed to keep my food choices clean. No headaches or other sides noticed from Halo X either.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Day 1:

Nothing out of the ordinary. Trained legs with a focus on perfecting my front squat form . I did have raging hunger but I managed to keep my food choices clean. No headaches or other sides noticed from Halo X either.
Day 1 in the books!! Nice

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

Normally I'm not a fan of hitting chest on Mondays due to the fact that everyone and their brother is doing it..but since my lower back wasn't up to par for a back day... I said fu*K it and pumped up my pecs. Incline dumbbell press, cable crossovers, decline barbell bench press incline flyes and dips had me feeling nice. I didn't have much of an appetite today(all day I could feel my body digesting the feast I had last night). Kinda pissed that I wasn't able to hit around 3000cal today but I will tomorrow.

Also curious if Halo is best taken on an empty stomach or with food. I've searched the forums but everyone has a different answer.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3:

Normally I'm not a fan of hitting chest on Mondays due to the fact that everyone and their brother is doing it..but since my lower back wasn't up to par for a back day... I said fu*K it and pumped up my pecs. Incline dumbbell press, cable crossovers, decline barbell bench press incline flyes and dips had me feeling nice. I didn't have much of an appetite today(all day I could feel my body digesting the feast I had last night). Kinda pissed that I wasn't able to hit around 3000cal today but I will tomorrow.

Also curious if Halo is best taken on an empty stomach or with food. I've searched the forums but everyone has a different answer.
Doesn't matter. I always took mine with food (or fats- pb, guacamole, coconut oil) just make sure your taking them spaced out, for saturation and to keep BP spikes down.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Day 4:

Its still early in the day but I feel all sorts of energized right now. Granted I did have my morning dose of caffeine, but for some reason my energy levels are through the roof. Possibly the halo kicking in? Either way no lethargy so I'm loving it.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Day 4:

Its still early in the day but I feel all sorts of energized right now. Granted I did have my morning dose of caffeine, but for some reason my energy levels are through the roof. Possibly the halo kicking in? Either way no lethargy so I'm loving it.
Could be lets see how the weights feel today...

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 post-training:

Hit back today. I've been trying out the nautilus equipment at my new gym so it's hard to give stats on strength progress. I can say that I didn't get very fatigued and my rest periods were shortened accordingly. Not feeling any stronger but recovery seems up(this could just be placebo though). Body weight remains the same.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Day 4 post-training:

Hit back today. I've been trying out the nautilus equipment at my new gym so it's hard to give stats on strength progress. I can say that I didn't get very fatigued and my rest periods were shortened accordingly. Not feeling any stronger but recovery seems up(this could just be placebo though). Body weight remains the same.
A new gym can throw you off a little until you figure out your routine. It's like getting a new car takes some time to figure out all the toys.. :)

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:

Leg day. Started off with some light front squats and worked my way up from there. I will admit that front squats are very humbling and I just can't load on the plates like back squats. They do however feel much better on my back and knees and I'm able to really target my quads with them. I then moved on to leg curls followed by leg extensions and leg press. I started to cramp up whole doing calf raises though. Body weight remains the same.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Day 5:

Leg day. Started off with some light front squats and worked my way up from there. I will admit that front squats are very humbling and I just can't load on the plates like back squats. They do however feel much better on my back and knees and I'm able to really target my quads with them. I then moved on to leg curls followed by leg extensions and leg press. I started to cramp up whole doing calf raises though. Body weight remains the same.
Got to love leg day :) How much water are you drinking, need to up your water intake while on...

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Add Avocados or bananas into your diet (avocados have a higher potassium content than bananas)

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
The past few days I have been trying to down as much clean food as possible. I'm hitting Subway for lunch everyday and consuming 2 other meals during my shift. As the saying goes "If you wanna be big, you gotta eat big". Trying to hit 3500+ calories per day

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The past few days I have been trying to down as much clean food as possible. I'm hitting Subway for lunch everyday and consuming 2 other meals during my shift. As the saying goes "If you wanna be big, you gotta eat big". Trying to hit 3500+ calories per day
Ditch the subway. You ever break one of there "chicken breast" open? It has air pockets...

we eat the same amount of kcals, could you post what your typical day looks like (food wise) from breakfast to bedtime?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Subway is garbage! list your eats and tyga and I can help you come up with some better options..

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Subway is garbage! list your eats and tyga and I can help you come up with some better options..
Well to give you an idea of my diet I'll list my normal staples. Oatmeal, fruit, and protein shake in the morning. Second meal a few hours later is usually a meal replacement bar. Lunch usually consists of a wrap, sandwich or sub. A banana and some nuts a few hours later. Then before I leave work I have a pre workout meal of oatmeal, more fruit and a protein shake. Post workout I have my last shake of the day mixed with a few tablespoons of dextrose. Dinner an hour later either consists of some form of chicken breast, tuna or Tilapia and some potatoes or rice with a salad. My final meal of the day includes natty peanut butter, some eggs and another banana. My apologies if this post is grammatically weak, I'm at work now and typing from a phone isn't my forte.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Well to give you an idea of my diet I'll list my normal staples. Oatmeal, fruit, and protein shake in the morning. Second meal a few hours later is usually a meal replacement bar. Lunch usually consists of a wrap, sandwich or sub. A banana and some nuts a few hours later. Then before I leave work I have a pre workout meal of oatmeal, more fruit and a protein shake. Post workout I have my last shake of the day mixed with a few tablespoons of dextrose. Dinner an hour later either consists of some form of chicken breast, tuna or Tilapia and some potatoes or rice with a salad. My final meal of the day includes natty peanut butter, some eggs and another banana. My apologies if this post is grammatically weak, I'm at work now and typing from a phone isn't my forte.
Everything sounds good so how did subway get in the mix?? Compared to the rest of your meals it's like the pink elephant in the room .. Lol

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Everything sounds good so how did subway get in the mix?? Compared to the rest of your meals it's like the pink elephant in the room .. Lol
A man's Gotta have his cheat meals!

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Day 6:

Had an intense shoulder day. Between sets I was amped beyond belief and just wanted to keep attacking the weights. I had to force myself to leave the gym. Also started dermacrine today. Body weight will be measured tomorrow morning.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Day 6:

Had an intense shoulder day. Between sets I was amped beyond belief and just wanted to keep attacking the weights. I had to force myself to leave the gym. Also started dermacrine today. Body weight will be measured tomorrow morning.
Hold on let the fun begin.. Lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nix the meal replacement bar, last meal of the day make it red meat. With breakfast add 2tbsp pb to your oats with a tbsp of honey.

Macadamia nuts and almonds should be a staple in there,

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
If you haven't tried it mix your protein in plain Greek yogurt makes a great meal and you get the added protein an calories.. It really tastes good too..

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you haven't tried it mix your protein in plain Greek yogurt makes a great meal and you get the added protein an calories.. It really tastes good too..
It's like pudding!

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Day 7:

No weight gain yet. Kinda frustrating but it is what it is. Also feeling tired as sh!t today.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Day 7:

No weight gain yet. Kinda frustrating but it is what it is. Also feeling tired as sh!t today.
Don't stress the scale, go by the mirror plus it's only day 7 I wouldn't stress it just yet??

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 7: No weight gain yet. Kinda frustrating but it is what it is. Also feeling tired as sh!t today.
Halo takes some time to kick. You need to find your TDEE and how many kcals your actually eating instead of guessing too.

Give it time

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Considering putting up some 1week progress pictures. Check back later today