advice

jj_432

Awards
Started my first cycle off test c 500mg a week for a 12 week cycle also a 12.5 aromasion eod, pct clomid 50/50/25/25 and aromasion 12.5 my sholders are killing me they feel like im grinding bobe with bone is it possible im using to much aromasin or at least a good supplement for bad sholders any help would be thankful im 25, weight 230 and have started a clean diet 2 months ago

infraredline

Awards
Started my first cycle off test c 500mg a week for a 12 week cycle also a 12.5 aromasion eod, pct clomid 50/50/25/25 and aromasion 12.5 my sholders are killing me they feel like im grinding bobe with bone is it possible im using to much aromasin or at least a good supplement for bad sholders any help would be thankful im 25, weight 230 and have started a clean diet 2 months ago
Your joints could be brittle from the aromasin but its also very possible you may have tweaked something in your shoulder.

jj_432

Awards
Im thinking my sholder joints r a little messed up but its actual worse since 4 weeks into my work out any suggestions on what to take for this ive heard of collegen 3, any other suggestions, now that I remember in football I aleays had problems with my sholders not as much tho

infraredline

Awards
Im thinking my sholder joints r a little messed up but its actual worse since 4 weeks into my work out any suggestions on what to take for this ive heard of collegen 3, any other suggestions, now that I remember in football I aleays had problems with my sholders not as much tho
You could do gh therapy with some physical therapy to try and repair it. Test itself lowers collagen synthesis though so I would probably cut your cycle short and hit your pct.

jj_432

Awards
So get my sholders fixed then get at it again, dont really wana do that but im guessing thats my only choice

infraredline

Awards
Yes, stop your cycle. And you could run hgh or peptides. Which ever one is easier for you to get

jj_432

Awards
What about deca 200mg a week for the joints I really dont waht to stop this cycle any other suggestions???

infraredline

Awards
What about deca 200mg a week for the joints I really dont waht to stop this cycle any other suggestions???
All you would be doing is putting a band aid over the problem, not solving it. Abort the cycle, rehab your shoulder, jump back on when it fixes