Second PH Cycle Need Opinions and Help

PutInWork

Awards
I will be starting my second PH cycle and I would like to see what you guys think of my cycle and I could use some help. I did not run the first one completely right so I am doing everything I can for this one. I'm 5'11 around 170 it fluctuates and will be 22 in a couple of months

Week 1-2
Cycle Assist

Week 3-7
Bullnox pre workout
RPN Havoc 20/30/30/30/40
Cycle Assist (throughout)
Fish Oil (throughout)
Glutamine (throughout)
Multi Vitamin (throughout)
Yohimbine

PCT
Maybe a test booster depends on Bullnox
Cycle Assist
PES Erase 0/2-3/2-3/2-3/2-3 depending on if it makes my joints and skin dry will depend on 2 or 3 pills
Torem/Clomid- Which should I take and what kind of dosage

Willing to change this is what I have put together after some research can't figure out the serm though

rollinswollen

Awards
Ive done epi, same thing as havoc. I ran 40 for 4 weeks. I think 20 isnt enough I would atleast start at 30. Most ppl I know that have used it regrets not starting at 40. Everything else looks good though except you need a serm for sure. I used clomid.

skat37

Awards
Def start at 40. 20 is very low. I had some extra and ran it for two weeks just to get rid of it but considered my cycle started when I hit 40. I'd do 40 the whole way and grab se nolvadex. And maybe an OTC test booster like usp labs or something. I like that stuff. But make sure you have a serm.