Test c/e/d blend or sust 250

Swetz

Swetz

Awards
Hey fellas. I was preparing to do my first cycle and it was going to be a cyp/e/decanoate test blend because my source was out of just straight enanthate but they sent me the wrong product, they sent sust 250. I researched sust and see that its just another test blend basically. My question is if you were in this situation would you hassle with returning the sust or would you just keep the sust and run it as your first cycle? I have my cycle support, ai, and pct all lined up and good to go. I'm 33 and been training for just under 6 years. Thanks for any input, much appreciated.

A

AlohaBobby

Awards
I would just run the sust250 almost same blend as the test e. I ran it on my first cycle and gained 28 pounds

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I would just run the sust250 almost same blend as the test e. I ran it on my first cycle and gained 28 pounds
Hmmm this statement makes zero sense. Test e is not a blend it is testosterone enanthate. Sustanon is a blend of different esters so no sustanon is not the same blend as test e

OP just run the Sus since you have it already. You should pin EOD tho due to the propionic acid ester in it and as such has a short half life.