- 09-01-2013, 01:08 PM
Good day everyone
I've been competing for three years and am starting my first cycle.
I only need to put on about 7-10 solid pounds
I'd plan on a conservative cycle of about 6 weeks.
Suston 250 (250 mgs every 5 days)
Aromatase inhibitor (researching)
Lifting is right
Calories are surplus
What are your thoughts on this short of a cycle and although I've read a pct isn't necessary for a cycle this short, I'm covering my bases with the OTC natural t booster.
Can anyone recommend an effective OTC Ai?
Thanks for the help
- 09-02-2013, 04:38 AM
09-02-2013, 10:28 AM
I would pin every 4 days which will be more stable. Some would say eod or e3d, but if your going to pin that often, there's not much reason to run Sust.Originally Posted by conwaychris
I'd also bump it to 8 weeks. You'll have better results and keep more of your gains.
I would also plan on being shutdown. I would NOT recommend an OTC PCT for a Sust cycle. Research the PCT section thoroughly and put together a real PCT.
09-02-2013, 10:44 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ManBeast in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 07-08-2003, 12:50 PM
- By JustMe in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-19-2003, 11:51 AM
- By baham99 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 29Last Post: 02-12-2003, 11:41 PM
- By HighBall in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 18Last Post: 01-30-2003, 02:34 AM
- By yourdaddy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 12-23-2002, 04:18 PM