- 09-01-2013, 01:08 PM
Good day everyone
I've been competing for three years and am starting my first cycle.
I only need to put on about 7-10 solid pounds
I'd plan on a conservative cycle of about 6 weeks.
Suston 250 (250 mgs every 5 days)
Aromatase inhibitor (researching)
Lifting is right
Calories are surplus
What are your thoughts on this short of a cycle and although I've read a pct isn't necessary for a cycle this short, I'm covering my bases with the OTC natural t booster.
Can anyone recommend an effective OTC Ai?
Thanks for the help
- 09-02-2013, 04:38 AM
- 09-02-2013, 10:28 AM
Originally Posted by conwaychris
I'd also bump it to 8 weeks. You'll have better results and keep more of your gains.
I would also plan on being shutdown. I would NOT recommend an OTC PCT for a Sust cycle. Research the PCT section thoroughly and put together a real PCT.
09-02-2013, 10:44 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ManBeast in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 07-08-2003, 12:50 PM
- By JustMe in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-19-2003, 11:51 AM
- By baham99 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 29Last Post: 02-12-2003, 11:41 PM
- By HighBall in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 18Last Post: 01-30-2003, 02:34 AM
- By yourdaddy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 12-23-2002, 04:18 PM