off season mutation

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
2013 was a good season. Did 5 shows took home a 1st place trophy at the Cutler Classic and got to compete at Nationals. Like i said was a good year now i need to grow..... And a lot. Ill be running this until.i feel im ready to start prep for 2014 season.

Starting doses

Test Prop 200mgs eod weeks 1-4 only
Test E 350mgs e4d
EQ 250mgs e2d
Deca 300mgs e4d
TNE/drol/dbol 75/25/25 preworkout

GH 8ius eod

Plenty of other stuff too have 20ml trestolone i want to party with at some point and a major stockpile of PHs

Target Macros 300p/500c/100f

That will adjust as needed

Right now doing a legs/push/pull/off split

Please ask questions or ill get bored.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Is the hair style changing this year?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Is the hair style changing this year?
Ya i do the mohawk for the stage presence. I love it but i have to change it for a photoshoot in a few weeks so no idea what itll be

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Some action shots from this past season.

Attachments

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Workin the Xcel booth at the Europa last weekend

Attachments

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Serious growing cycle!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
2013 was a good season. Did 5 shows took home a 1st place trophy at the Cutler Classic and got to compete at Nationals. Like i said was a good year now i need to grow..... And a lot. Ill be running this until.i feel im ready to start prep for 2014 season.

Starting doses

Test Prop 200mgs eod weeks 1-4 only
Test E 350mgs e4d
EQ 250mgs e2d
Deca 300mgs e4d
TNE/drol/dbol 75/25/25 preworkout

GH 8ius eod

Plenty of other stuff too have 20ml trestolone i want to party with at some point and a major stockpile of PHs

Target Macros 300p/500c/100f

That will adjust as needed

Right now doing a legs/push/pull/off split

Please ask questions or ill get bored.
Still looking awesome Matty! That's a nice little cycle you've got there, should pack in some serious mass :)

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Thanks for stopping in everyone

Crushed a leg workout this morning... was slightly dehydrated so my performace sucked towards the end but was very productive.

squats 7 sets 5 reps each
squats heels on 5lb plates 3x12
leg extensions 4x12
hack squats 3x20
calves 6 sets

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
207 today.

Still having some issues from dieting for so long so alot of my calories are coming from junk. Mostly ice cream and chocolate milk LOL. Staying pretty lean however and up 16 pounds since starting bulk 3 weeks ago.

Attachments

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Diet has been very poor lots of chinese and ice cream lol. GH is doing its job i guess

Attachments

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diet has been very poor lots of chinese and ice cream lol. GH is doing its job i guess
Chinese and ice cream is amazing! You still look ripped though bro!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Looking great dude! Ice cream sounds wonderful minus the major stomach ache I get after lol.

I'm curious as to the GH, you're dosing EOD I always see it being dosed ed. Can you explain please I'm still learning and reading so I'm always curious.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking great dude! Ice cream sounds wonderful minus the major stomach ache I get after lol.

I'm curious as to the GH, you're dosing EOD I always see it being dosed ed. Can you explain please I'm still learning and reading so I'm always curious.
Also explain why you chose to go the gh route? Do you plan on going pro? I'm just curious because it seems a bit much if you don't plan on it. The whole cycle is hard to take in tbh!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Also explain why you chose to go the gh route? Do you plan on going pro? I'm just curious because it seems a bit much if you don't plan on it. The whole cycle is hard to take in tbh!
I plan on going pro. Next year ill only be competing in national level IFBB Pro qualifiers.

This is not a recreational cycle. I dont do this for fun, almost all my income is from me being in shape, wether modeling or doing prep or nutrition seminars locally even my business BossBody people hire me based on my physique and i dont blame them i wouldnt take fitness advice from a fat out of shape guy

Also this is still a rather mild cycle IMO

mattys4

mattys4

Awards

Im also learning still. Im dosing according to my coach. Right now im doing 10 ius ED since i can afford it. Also this is my first run with GH so i plan on trying a few different dosing protocols and seeing what works best for me.

Trial and error is best way to learn.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here we go:)

Subbed for some awesome growth.....2014 is your year!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Crushed legs hit 10plates a side x15 for a PR

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Pituitary there was a study I think done on children with stunted growth usin it eod and pituitary function seemed to be ok doing it that way.

But this is what I remember from a while back.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Im also learning still. Im dosing according to my coach. Right now im doing 10 ius ED since i can afford it. Also this is my first run with GH so i plan on trying a few different dosing protocols and seeing what works best for me.

Trial and error is best way to learn.
Totally understand. Again I'd put myself in the "noob" category when it comes to this stuff.

Crushed legs hit 10plates a side x15 for a PR
Awesome

Pituitary there was a study I think done on children with stunted growth usin it eod and pituitary function seemed to be ok doing it that way.

But this is what I remember from a while back.
Can anyone in here enlighten me on what, tbh, scares me the most about GH which is the studies indicating that it accelerates cancer growth. I've only read a few articles or studies and tbh I'm not the smartest guy when it comes to understanding these studies.

Again Matt I'm not trying derail just trying to learn here if I'm out of line let me know this is your thread.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Gh grows everything.

Organs,bones,and if you have tumors or cancer in your genes then it will enhance its growth. This is my understanding

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Totally understand. Again I'd put myself in the "noob" category when it comes to this stuff.

Awesome

Can anyone in here enlighten me on what, tbh, scares me the most about GH which is the studies indicating that it accelerates cancer growth. I've only read a few articles or studies and tbh I'm not the smartest guy when it comes to understanding these studies.

Again Matt I'm not trying derail just trying to learn here if I'm out of line let me know this is your thread.
Ask away my friend we are all here to help each other and learn. Plus it makes my tjread much more interesting if we have some discussion.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I plan on going pro. Next year ill only be competing in national level IFBB Pro qualifiers.

This is not a recreational cycle. I dont do this for fun, almost all my income is from me being in shape, wether modeling or doing prep or nutrition seminars locally even my business BossBody people hire me based on my physique and i dont blame them i wouldnt take fitness advice from a fat out of shape guy

Also this is still a rather mild cycle IMO
Nice brother I didn't realize. Best of luck! I'll be watching. Btw the cycle is by no means mild. To claim that because you have friends that are dead set on dying at 40 is not wise to do! :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to clear it up a bit more. I cycle pretty heavily as well I'm not saying what you are doing is wrong. But to claim this is mild on a forum where plenty of teenagers and new cyclers frequent just doesn't sit right with me. Running multiple methylated compounds together and for extended periods of time is by no means mild.

When I first came to this forum I remember a member name blue devil I believe. He started Mdrol at 20 mgs and started getting signs of liver failure by week 2-3. Some can cycle heavy some shouldn't but a mild cycle would be starting with test/tbol or something.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Just to clear it up a bit more. I cycle pretty heavily as well I'm not saying what you are doing is wrong. But to claim this is mild on a forum where plenty of teenagers and new cyclers frequent just doesn't sit right with me. Running multiple methylated compounds together and for extended periods of time is by no means mild.

When I first came to this forum I remember a member name blue devil I believe. He started Mdrol at 20 mgs and started getting signs of liver failure by week 2-3. Some can cycle heavy some shouldn't but a mild cycle would be starting with test/tbol or something.
ugh..... LTL you the man but this is nonsense. I think i should delete this thread this **** is why i dont post cycle stuff.on here. This forum is so fukin reserved its stupud. People with zero experience.telling peiple how to run cycles and the fear mongering is crazy..... 2 weeks of SD to liver failure ya ok he was probably drinking vodka daily and taking narcotics and ****.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Nice brother I didn't realize. Best of luck! I'll be watching. Btw the cycle is by no means mild. To claim that because you have friends that are dead set on dying at 40 is not wise to do! :D
It is mild. Maybe not on this forum wich is retardedly reserved but the.real world this is a MILD cycle.

Like i said LTL you da man but if you want to come in here and start spreading the fear mongering bull**** dont bother. So please delete your nonsense posts and unsub from this thread

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Yeah big things happening my friend. My diet has been very poor lots of ice cream and chocolate milk and im still growing lean.

Had another photoshoot yrsterday really a kick ass shoot ill post spme pics once they start.coming in

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Yeah big things happening my friend. My diet has been very poor lots of ice cream and chocolate milk and im still growing lean.

Had another photoshoot yrsterday really a kick ass shoot ill post spme pics once they start.coming in
Lol at terrible diet and then photo shoot! As soon as I look at ice cream my abs go into hiding!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Lol at terrible diet and then photo shoot! As soon as I look at ice cream my abs go into hiding!
Some of the first edits from yesterdays shoot.

Attachments

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Still looking good man! How's the cycle coming along???

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice pics bro.....the fuller look, looks good on you.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
going good man taking it easy right now for a few weeks running

EQ 250mgs e2d

Test E 350mgs e4d
Deca 300mgs e4d

GH was doing 10ius day now will go to 10ius eod

Ill be switching Test E to Sustanon @ 300mgs eod soon as it gets in

Also have 20ml of trestolone I want to party with just not sure when, its looking like trestolone or some methyl-tren in the near future

I doubt ill need it but I have a few bottles of Humalog and a few novalin-r if I really want to get crazy LOL

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Nice pics bro.....the fuller look, looks good on you.
hey thanks man, Ive been getting a lot of positive response to the bigger fuller look. As long as I can maintain a decent level of lean ness I will bulk silly until next year

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
going good man taking it easy right now for a few weeks running

EQ 250mgs e2d

Test E 350mgs e4d
Deca 300mgs e4d

GH was doing 10ius day now will go to 10ius eod

Ill be switching Test E to Sustanon @ 300mgs eod soon as it gets in

Also have 20ml of trestolone I want to party with just not sure when, its looking like trestolone or some methyl-tren in the near future

I doubt ill need it but I have a few bottles of Humalog and a few novalin-r if I really want to get crazy LOL
Out of curiosity why switch to sustanon? Personally I'm not a fan of any blend as I just don't feel much from them! Haha I could just imagine if you threw slin into the mix!!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
going good man taking it easy right now for a few weeks running EQ 250mgs e2d Test E 350mgs e4d Deca 300mgs e4d GH was doing 10ius day now will go to 10ius eod Ill be switching Test E to Sustanon @ 300mgs eod soon as it gets in Also have 20ml of trestolone I want to party with just not sure when, its looking like trestolone or some methyl-tren in the near future I doubt ill need it but I have a few bottles of Humalog and a few novalin-r if I really want to get crazy LOL
Out of curiosity why switch to sustanon? Personally I'm not a fan of any blend as I just don't feel much from them! Haha I could just imagine if you threw slin into the mix!!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
^^^ this.

Updates bro

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Why not switch???? Ive been on test e about 20 weeks so time for a switch. Plus everyone i know thats running this particular sustanon is absolutely loving it.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Why not switch???? Ive been on test e about 20 weeks so time for a switch. Plus everyone i know thats running this particular sustanon is absolutely loving it.
Was just curious, thought you might have a specific reason for switching things up :)

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Was just curious, thought you might have a specific reason for switching things up :)
Nah i do.most of my learning from trial and error

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Yo dude how the fock is it going?????!