Endurance Stack

S

Skipper999

Awards
Hey all.
Doing prelim research on another cycle. Looking for a recomp with focus on increasing endurance.

I'm 6'0 205 10%.

I am continuing research but have a list I'm looking into. I figured I'll see if anyone chimes in with comments and post my own findings as I spend more time.
This current list is from some friends and googling. Feel free to share your opinion; keep in mind I am looking to lower BF, stay around same weight, but increase endurance.

osta and S4
and mk2886?
furazabol
winny (p-stanz)
boldenone
androhard
11 keto and 11 oxo
stanodrol and 11 oxo

At this point, osta and S4 have great write ups and seem to be a good match, as do furazabol and p-stanz. 11 oxo seems to be a common stack.
Also of note, SARMs seem to be reporting very small sides and therefore people skipping PCTs and not running support. My understanding from the educated posts I've read is that we should always run support and do PCT after. I'm assuming this is just some people testing the waters, but currently plan on support and PCT anyways.

I

infraredline

Awards
Hey all.
Doing prelim research on another cycle. Looking for a recomp with focus on increasing endurance.

I'm 6'0 205 10%.

I am continuing research but have a list I'm looking into. I figured I'll see if anyone chimes in with comments and post my own findings as I spend more time.
This current list is from some friends and googling. Feel free to share your opinion; keep in mind I am looking to lower BF, stay around same weight, but increase endurance.

osta and S4
and mk2886?furazabol
winny (p-stanz)
boldenone
androhard
11 keto and 11 oxo
stanodrol and 11 oxo

At this point, osta and S4 have great write ups and seem to be a good match, as do furazabol and p-stanz. 11 oxo seems to be a common stack.
Also of note, SARMs seem to be reporting very small sides and therefore people skipping PCTs and not running support. My understanding from the educated posts I've read is that we should always run support and do PCT after. I'm assuming this is just some people testing the waters, but currently plan on support and PCT anyways.
1-8 ostarine 25mg ed
1-8 s-4 50mg ed
1-8 gw 20mg ed

That's your stack. You will be very happy with that. Make sure you run a mini pct

S

Skipper999

Awards
Hey. Thanks for the advice.

For mini PCT... just natty test booster?
Also, I read in some forums to stack Forma Stanzol during cycle.

Thoughts?

I

infraredline

Awards
Hey. Thanks for the advice.

For mini PCT... just natty test booster?
Also, I read in some forums to stack Forma Stanzol during cycle.

Thoughts?
You could definitely do that. If you are using formastanzol run it at 10 pumps daily and if you are using forma surge then 4 pumps daily. You want to be getting 100mg daily of formestane if its transdermal.

Yeah natty test booster. Blue up by controlled labs is like $20 and does the trick for me

S

Skipper999

Awards
You could definitely do that. If you are using formastanzol run it at 10 pumps daily and if you are using forma surge then 4 pumps daily. You want to be getting 100mg daily of formestane if its transdermal.

Yeah natty test booster. Blue up by controlled labs is like $20 and does the trick for me
Cool. I'm going to set up a log and start in a week or two.

S

Skipper999

Awards
Before I up the stack on my cycle log, I'll post here for final review.

1-8 osta. 25 mg Ed
1-8 gw501516 20 mg Ed
1-8 s4 50 mg Ed
1-8 formastanzol. 10 pumps Ed (5pumps am 5pumps pm)
9-12. Usp Test Labs (30 day cycle)

I'll supp with whey, creatine, bcaas

Any other supp ideas? I saw some throwing in endosurge or similar, but not with all three research chems.
Also, I saw many with osta doses of 15 or gw of 10 in order to keep side risks down. Anything I should have on hand in case?

I

infraredline

Awards
Before I up the stack on my cycle log, I'll post here for final review.

1-8 osta. 25 mg Ed
1-8 gw501516 20 mg Ed
1-8 s4 50 mg Ed

I'll supp with whey, creatine, bcaas

Any other supp ideas? I saw some throwing in endosurge or similar, but not with all three research chems.
Also, I saw many with osta doses of 15 or gw of 10 in order to keep side risks down. Anything I should have on hand in case?
Bingo.

Also split the gw and s4 dosages into an am and pm dose (25mg s4 and 10mg of gw per dose)

S

Skipper999

Awards
Well, my cycle log was taken down for some reason, so I'll just start it here.

1-8 osta. 25 mg Ed
1-8 gw501516 20 mg Ed (10mg AM / 10mg PM)
1-8 s4 50 mg Ed (25mg AM / 25mg PM)

Started this morning. 09/29

S

Skipper999

Awards
The research chems are not designed to taste good. Followed split dosing protocol. Formanstanzol rubs in easy.

No effects noticed as of yet. .

I

infraredline

Awards
The research chems are not designed to taste good. Followed split dosing protocol. Formanstanzol rubs in easy.

No effects noticed as of yet. .
Osta kicks in around week 3, the rest of the stuff is dependent on the individual

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
You'll like it. It's a good option to wet the feet. I'm on my third. GW and S-4 kick pretty quick, the Osta a little longer. I use it to recomp after putting on weight and it always allows me to continue making progress while in a slight calorie deficit.

I

infraredline

Awards
You'll like it. It's a good option to wet the feet. I'm on my third. GW and S-4 kick pretty quick, the Osta a little longer. I use it to recomp after putting on weight and it always allows me to continue making progress while in a slight calorie deficit.
SARMs are truly amazing. Definitely will be a staple in all performance athletes in the future

S

Skipper999

Awards
Still haven't felt any noticeable effects, but I've been sick since day2. **** luck, but still keeping on my workout schedule. Now that I'm getting in the clear,I'm looking forward to perhaps getting a kick.

Only side so far has been headaches after dosing.

S

Skipper999

Awards
Headaches have subsided. Feeling more energetic.

S

Skipper999

Awards
Noticeable increase in endurance. Running and swimming, takes longer to get tired. Lifting and calis just get a little rest and I can keep going... As opposed to eventually needing more than a little rest.

No yellowish tint at this point, but yesterday started difficulty adjusting from light to dark situations. Whereas normally the change in light would cause 5 seconds of uneasy vision adjustment, at this point it is more like 5 minutes. Nothing I can't manage though, but some thing to note and monitor.

S

Skipper999

Awards
I've been holding a 500 cal deficit, and still maintaining muscle. Nuff said.

S

Skipper999

Awards
Cycles holding steady.
The past few days I have been experiencing pretty rough calf pumps.
I found this odd because I had not seen it as a sarms side effect...
Been using taurine and magnesium without much help.
I'll see how it plays for the next few days. But I may cut the 8 weeker to 7.
Just wanted this noted as a possible sarms effect because I had not previously seem it.

No such thing as a gem without defects.

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
How much weight have you lost so far? Are lifts still holding steady on your lifts?

S

Skipper999

Awards
I'll measure on Sunday prob will be within five lbs of starting but down 1-2 %

I

infraredline

Awards
Cycles holding steady.
The past few days I have been experiencing pretty rough calf pumps.
I found this odd because I had not seen it as a sarms side effect...
Been using taurine and magnesium without much help.
I'll see how it plays for the next few days. But I may cut the 8 weeker to 7.
Just wanted this noted as a possible sarms effect because I had not previously seem it.

No such thing as a gem without defects.
S4 can cause that

S

Skipper999

Awards
Ended cycle sat pm.
Some weight loss. Currently 200-202. Bf measured 8%.

Labs back.
T4, free(direct) went from 1.4 to 2.10 ng/dl
Lab range is .82-1.77
TSH went from 2 to 0.030 uIU/ml
Lab range is .450-4.500
Also fed up chol
Hdl - 50 to 24
LDL - 70 to 103
Tri - 80 to 159

Also of note, blood pressure was elevated daily around 150/75. Still elevated today.

Still trying to understand the effect of increasing t4 and killin TSH.....

S

Skipper999

Awards
To clarify. I shortened cycle to 7 weeks instead of intended 8.