Endurance Stack

  1. New Member
    Skipper999's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    47
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    89.54%

    Endurance Stack


    Hey all.
    Doing prelim research on another cycle. Looking for a recomp with focus on increasing endurance.

    I'm 6'0 205 10%.

    I am continuing research but have a list I'm looking into. I figured I'll see if anyone chimes in with comments and post my own findings as I spend more time.
    This current list is from some friends and googling. Feel free to share your opinion; keep in mind I am looking to lower BF, stay around same weight, but increase endurance.

    osta and S4
    and mk2886?
    furazabol
    winny (p-stanz)
    boldenone
    androhard
    11 keto and 11 oxo
    stanodrol and 11 oxo

    At this point, osta and S4 have great write ups and seem to be a good match, as do furazabol and p-stanz. 11 oxo seems to be a common stack.
    Also of note, SARMs seem to be reporting very small sides and therefore people skipping PCTs and not running support. My understanding from the educated posts I've read is that we should always run support and do PCT after. I'm assuming this is just some people testing the waters, but currently plan on support and PCT anyways.

  2. New Member
    infraredline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    8474
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    47.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by Skipper999 View Post
    Hey all.
    Doing prelim research on another cycle. Looking for a recomp with focus on increasing endurance.

    I'm 6'0 205 10%.

    I am continuing research but have a list I'm looking into. I figured I'll see if anyone chimes in with comments and post my own findings as I spend more time.
    This current list is from some friends and googling. Feel free to share your opinion; keep in mind I am looking to lower BF, stay around same weight, but increase endurance.

    osta and S4
    and mk2886?furazabol
    winny (p-stanz)
    boldenone
    androhard
    11 keto and 11 oxo
    stanodrol and 11 oxo

    At this point, osta and S4 have great write ups and seem to be a good match, as do furazabol and p-stanz. 11 oxo seems to be a common stack.
    Also of note, SARMs seem to be reporting very small sides and therefore people skipping PCTs and not running support. My understanding from the educated posts I've read is that we should always run support and do PCT after. I'm assuming this is just some people testing the waters, but currently plan on support and PCT anyways.
    1-8 ostarine 25mg ed
    1-8 s-4 50mg ed
    1-8 gw 20mg ed

    That's your stack. You will be very happy with that. Make sure you run a mini pct
  3. New Member
    Skipper999's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    47
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    89.54%

    Hey. Thanks for the advice.

    For mini PCT... just natty test booster?
    Also, I read in some forums to stack Forma Stanzol during cycle.

    Thoughts?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    infraredline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    8474
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    47.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by Skipper999 View Post
    Hey. Thanks for the advice.

    For mini PCT... just natty test booster?
    Also, I read in some forums to stack Forma Stanzol during cycle.

    Thoughts?
    You could definitely do that. If you are using formastanzol run it at 10 pumps daily and if you are using forma surge then 4 pumps daily. You want to be getting 100mg daily of formestane if its transdermal.

    Yeah natty test booster. Blue up by controlled labs is like $20 and does the trick for me
  5. New Member
    Skipper999's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    47
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    89.54%

    Quote Originally Posted by infraredline View Post

    You could definitely do that. If you are using formastanzol run it at 10 pumps daily and if you are using forma surge then 4 pumps daily. You want to be getting 100mg daily of formestane if its transdermal.

    Yeah natty test booster. Blue up by controlled labs is like $20 and does the trick for me
    Cool. I'm going to set up a log and start in a week or two.
  6. New Member
    Skipper999's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    47
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    89.54%

    Before I up the stack on my cycle log, I'll post here for final review.

    1-8 osta. 25 mg Ed
    1-8 gw501516 20 mg Ed
    1-8 s4 50 mg Ed
    1-8 formastanzol. 10 pumps Ed (5pumps am 5pumps pm)
    9-12. Usp Test Labs (30 day cycle)

    I'll supp with whey, creatine, bcaas

    Any other supp ideas? I saw some throwing in endosurge or similar, but not with all three research chems.
    Also, I saw many with osta doses of 15 or gw of 10 in order to keep side risks down. Anything I should have on hand in case?
  7. New Member
    infraredline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    8474
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    47.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by Skipper999 View Post
    Before I up the stack on my cycle log, I'll post here for final review.

    1-8 osta. 25 mg Ed
    1-8 gw501516 20 mg Ed
    1-8 s4 50 mg Ed
    1-8 formastanzol. 10 pumps Ed (5pumps am 5pumps pm)
    9-12. Usp Test Labs (30 day cycle)

    I'll supp with whey, creatine, bcaas

    Any other supp ideas? I saw some throwing in endosurge or similar, but not with all three research chems.
    Also, I saw many with osta doses of 15 or gw of 10 in order to keep side risks down. Anything I should have on hand in case?
    Bingo.

    Also split the gw and s4 dosages into an am and pm dose (25mg s4 and 10mg of gw per dose)
  8. New Member
    Skipper999's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    47
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    89.54%

    Thanks
  9. New Member
    Skipper999's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    47
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    89.54%

    Well, my cycle log was taken down for some reason, so I'll just start it here.

    1-8 osta. 25 mg Ed
    1-8 gw501516 20 mg Ed (10mg AM / 10mg PM)
    1-8 s4 50 mg Ed (25mg AM / 25mg PM)
    1-8 formastanzol. 10 pumps Ed (5pumps am 5pumps pm)
    9-12. Usp Test Labs (30 day cycle)

    Started this morning. 09/29
  10. New Member
    Skipper999's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    47
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    89.54%

    The research chems are not designed to taste good. Followed split dosing protocol. Formanstanzol rubs in easy.

    No effects noticed as of yet. .
  11. New Member
    infraredline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    8474
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    47.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by Skipper999 View Post
    The research chems are not designed to taste good. Followed split dosing protocol. Formanstanzol rubs in easy.

    No effects noticed as of yet. .
    Osta kicks in around week 3, the rest of the stuff is dependent on the individual
  12. Senior Member
    Mr.Sinister's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,016
    Rep Power
    9506
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    83.83%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    You'll like it. It's a good option to wet the feet. I'm on my third. GW and S-4 kick pretty quick, the Osta a little longer. I use it to recomp after putting on weight and it always allows me to continue making progress while in a slight calorie deficit.
  13. New Member
    infraredline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    8474
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    47.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sinister View Post
    You'll like it. It's a good option to wet the feet. I'm on my third. GW and S-4 kick pretty quick, the Osta a little longer. I use it to recomp after putting on weight and it always allows me to continue making progress while in a slight calorie deficit.
    SARMs are truly amazing. Definitely will be a staple in all performance athletes in the future
  14. New Member
    Skipper999's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    47
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    89.54%

    Still haven't felt any noticeable effects, but I've been sick since day2. **** luck, but still keeping on my workout schedule. Now that I'm getting in the clear,I'm looking forward to perhaps getting a kick.

    Only side so far has been headaches after dosing.
  15. New Member
    Skipper999's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    47
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    89.54%

    Headaches have subsided. Feeling more energetic.
  16. New Member
    Skipper999's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    47
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    89.54%

    Noticeable increase in endurance. Running and swimming, takes longer to get tired. Lifting and calis just get a little rest and I can keep going... As opposed to eventually needing more than a little rest.

    No yellowish tint at this point, but yesterday started difficulty adjusting from light to dark situations. Whereas normally the change in light would cause 5 seconds of uneasy vision adjustment, at this point it is more like 5 minutes. Nothing I can't manage though, but some thing to note and monitor.
  17. New Member
    Skipper999's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    47
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    89.54%

    I've been holding a 500 cal deficit, and still maintaining muscle. Nuff said.
  18. New Member
    infraredline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    8474
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    47.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by Skipper999 View Post
    I've been holding a 500 cal deficit, and still maintaining muscle. Nuff said.
    Glad to here your success bro, like I said SARMs rock
  19. New Member
    Skipper999's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    47
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    89.54%

    Cycles holding steady.
    The past few days I have been experiencing pretty rough calf pumps.
    I found this odd because I had not seen it as a sarms side effect...
    Been using taurine and magnesium without much help.
    I'll see how it plays for the next few days. But I may cut the 8 weeker to 7.
    Just wanted this noted as a possible sarms effect because I had not previously seem it.

    No such thing as a gem without defects.
  20. Senior Member
    Mr.Sinister's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,016
    Rep Power
    9506
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    83.83%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    How much weight have you lost so far? Are lifts still holding steady on your lifts?
  21. New Member
    Skipper999's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    47
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    89.54%

    I'll measure on Sunday prob will be within five lbs of starting but down 1-2 %
  22. New Member
    infraredline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    8474
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    47.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by Skipper999 View Post
    Cycles holding steady.
    The past few days I have been experiencing pretty rough calf pumps.
    I found this odd because I had not seen it as a sarms side effect...
    Been using taurine and magnesium without much help.
    I'll see how it plays for the next few days. But I may cut the 8 weeker to 7.
    Just wanted this noted as a possible sarms effect because I had not previously seem it.

    No such thing as a gem without defects.
    S4 can cause that
  23. New Member
    Skipper999's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    47
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    89.54%

    Ended cycle sat pm.
    Some weight loss. Currently 200-202. Bf measured 8%.

    Labs back.
    T4, free(direct) went from 1.4 to 2.10 ng/dl
    Lab range is .82-1.77
    TSH went from 2 to 0.030 uIU/ml
    Lab range is .450-4.500
    Also fed up chol
    Hdl - 50 to 24
    LDL - 70 to 103
    Tri - 80 to 159

    Also of note, blood pressure was elevated daily around 150/75. Still elevated today.

    Still trying to understand the effect of increasing t4 and killin TSH.....
  24. New Member
    Skipper999's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    47
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    89.54%

    To clarify. I shortened cycle to 7 weeks instead of intended 8.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Endurance Stack/Cycle:
    By SeniorXJ in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 04:24 AM
  2. quick .. COP + Cit Malate(Best Endurance stack)
    By GQNemesis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-17-2012, 07:48 PM
  3. Endurance stack help ?
    By stopstalking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-06-2011, 05:29 PM
  4. endurance stack
    By wrkn4bigrmusles in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 09:52 AM
  5. Best anaerobic endurance stack?
    By Mr.50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-31-2005, 06:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in