1mg Arimdex - E2D
50 mg Methyltest before workouts

4 weeks off bridge
10iu GH - E2D
75mg Methyltest before workouts

Repeat

Standard OTC supplements and PCT

Thanks.
Are you serious? Standard OTC supps to control that cycle? Good luck with that.

Val_0

Awards
It's 100mg/1cc for Tren. As for OTC all I meant by that is I have vit/min/oil/etc covered. I have Nolvadex; Letro on hand in case of gyno. I posted it this to get some suggestions so feel free to give any. What would you recommend in addition?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Well by the looks you will need a dopamine agonist like pramipexole or cabergoline as prolactin could be an issue when running a 19nor compound. Studies show there in no additional benefit to running any more than250iu per hcg shot so 500iu twice a week is a waste
Your running 100mg drol, 60mg var and 50ng methyl test? Do you not like your liver? I'd drop the var and get some aegis shield of the gods. Anadrol itself is quite liver toxic let alone being stacked with two other be parodic compounds.
I'd also dose the GH 5iu ED.

Val_0

Awards
Ok, so I've changed it up and this is what you recommend?

First 6 weeks:

1cc T400 - Mon/Wed/Fri
1cc Tren - Mon/Wed/Fri
100mg Anadrol - ED
250iu HCG - E3D
1mg Arimdex - E2D

As for cabergoline/pramipexole not sure what the best dosing is. Ideas?

4 weeks off bridge
5iu GH - ED

Repeat

Any other supplements you'd recommend? I take liver support as it is but Aegis does look pretty good. Thanks.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Ok, so I've changed it up and this is what you recommend?

First 6 weeks:

1cc T400 - Mon/Wed/Fri
1cc Tren - Mon/Wed/Fri
100mg Anadrol - ED
250iu HCG - E3D
1mg Arimdex - E2D

As for cabergoline/pramipexole not sure what the best dosing is. Ideas?

4 weeks off bridge
5iu GH - ED

Repeat

Any other supplements you'd recommend? I take liver support as it is but Aegis does look pretty good. Thanks.
Age?
Stats?
Cycle history?

Val_0

Awards
33, 5'11, 193lbs, ~7% bf. Getting ready for a wedding in Nov. Powerlifter for the last 2+ years. This is going to be my 4th cycle. First couple were PH kids stuff, then I ran Test E/Test P/etc cycle. Realized that it was mostly for size and didn't give me the strength that I was looking for. Looking for something that increase strength and add size second.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
I would drop the methyl test
Anadrol will take care of you

Prami you could start at .5mg e3d

And do you plan on cycling indefinetly?

And many people do the hcg twice a week
I don't use it on cycle but that's me

Val_0

Awards
Thanks for advice. For HCG, any 2 day split works? Tues/Thur would be best to spread it out. I am thinking methyltest for it's aggressive properties to aid when lifting? I am planning on running this for approx. 90-120 days if everything works great, but I'll adjust accordingly once I start.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I would drop the methyl test and go with TNE.

And if you plan to stay in the 198 lb class, I would go with the var instead of the anadrol.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Thanks for advice. For HCG, any 2 day split works? Tues/Thur would be best to spread it out. I am thinking methyltest for it's aggressive properties to aid when lifting? I am planning on running this for approx. 90-120 days if everything works great, but I'll adjust accordingly once I start.

Anadrol at 100mg will be plenty IMO

Tuesday Thursday would work for hcg

And what ester tren?

Val_0

Awards
Mp859 - Yes, 1cc Tren M/W/F @ 100mg/cc. PumpHouse - not sure what TNE is? 60mg var ED and no anadrol?

vassille

Awards
caber dosage .5mg twice a week should be enough.
one compound that gave me insane strength is tren at or over 500mg a week. Anadrol didnt do **** for me, test is so so.
If I were to do a strength cycle I would max out on tren and keep test on the low side. dont clog up receptors with all the other compounds.
HCG do it on your bridge
I also would not do anadrol with tren. Too toxic
No methyl test either
My point is that if you do enough tren you dont need all the other stuff. If you must add something add something more mild on the liver. Tren at high dosages is a beast.
I get ripped and strong as hell on Tren/prop/mast. I know it's a cuting cycle but forget cuting just eat enough and you will be a beast.
That's what I would do anyways

Val_0

Awards
VASille Ok, is this what you are suggesting?
1cc T400 - Mon/Wed/Fri
1.5cc Tren - Mon/Wed/Fri
1mg Arimdex - E2D
Prop - what dosage and frequency?
Masteron - what dosage and frequency?

cabergoline - 0.5mg twice a week or
pramipexole - 0.5mg E3D

4 weeks off bridge
250iu HCG - E3D
5iu GH - ED

vassille

Awards
VASille Ok, is this what you are suggesting?
1cc T400 - Mon/Wed/Fri
1.5cc Tren - Mon/Wed/Fri
1mg Arimdex - E2D
Prop - what dosage and frequency?
Masteron - what dosage and frequency?

cabergoline - 0.5mg twice a week or
pramipexole - 0.5mg E3D

4 weeks off bridge
250iu HCG - E3D
5iu GH - ED
I understand this is your 4th cycle so the dosages I will give you are a bit on the more experienced variety
50mg prop ED
100mg tren ace ED
75mg mast ED
.5mg adex E3D (as need it)
Now you have the t-400 on hand so you can add that
200mg m/w/f if you want

bridge
1000iu HCG m/w/f or 1000iu EOD
5iu HGH 5on/2off

To recap per week dosages
prop-350mg
tren-700mg
mast-525mg
test-600mg
That;s a lot of shiet bro

Val_0

Awards
Thanks for the info! I am a late comer to the game so pretty short on time to achieve any results that I can brag to my kids about.

vassille

Awards
Thanks for the info! I am a late comer to the game so pretty short on time to achieve any results that I can brag to my kids about.
No problem just be mentally prepared for the cycle above. It will get you into new teritory very quickly. I've run this set up occasionally and it's a beast even though I wasnt training for strength I made decent progress in that department. Your set up of 6 weeks is on point then take a break then back on one more time then off for few months.

Val_0

Awards
Yeah, I am pretty sure that I can do it. Planning on keeping a log for this one.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
caber dosage .5mg twice a week should be enough.
one compound that gave me insane strength is tren at or over 500mg a week. Anadrol didnt do **** for me, test is so so.
If I were to do a strength cycle I would max out on tren and keep test on the low side. dont clog up receptors with all the other compounds.
HCG do it on your bridge
I also would not do anadrol with tren. Too toxic
No methyl test either
My point is that if you do enough tren you dont need all the other stuff. If you must add something add something more mild on the liver. Tren at high dosages is a beast.
I get ripped and strong as hell on Tren/prop/mast. I know it's a cuting cycle but forget cuting just eat enough and you will be a beast.
That's what I would do anyways
I understand this is your 4th cycle so the dosages I will give you are a bit on the more experienced variety
50mg prop ED
100mg tren ace ED
75mg mast ED
.5mg adex E3D (as need it)
Now you have the t-400 on hand so you can add that
200mg m/w/f if you want

bridge
1000iu HCG m/w/f or 1000iu EOD
5iu HGH 5on/2off

To recap per week dosages
prop-350mg
tren-700mg
mast-525mg
test-600mg
That;s a lot of shiet bro
Wtf! Why would you want to run a cutting cycle if his goal is strength and strength only?
Show me some evidence that injectable tren is liver toxic? Everything I've ever seen ( and I've been looking ) is anecdotal at best.
If you get real anadrol the strength on that is crazy. Also why are you suggesting high blast type dosages of hcg? I'm sure your aware high dosages of hcg can cause permanent damage to your leydig cells hindering recovery permanently. Run it as I suggested its the most effective and the safest way.
Test Tren anadrol is an awesome strength cycle, I would however drop the methyl test and put in some tren suspension or test no ester.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Wtf! Why would you want to run a cutting cycle if his goal is strength and strength only?
Show me some evidence that injectable tren is liver toxic? Everything I've ever seen ( and I've been looking ) is anecdotal at best.
If you get real anadrol the strength on that is crazy. Also why are you suggesting high blast type dosages of hcg? I'm sure your aware high dosages of hcg can cause permanent damage to your leydig cells hindering recovery permanently. Run it as I suggested its the most effective and the safest way.
Test Tren anadrol is an awesome strength cycle, I would however drop the methyl test and put in some tren suspension or test no ester.
I've also read that tren ****s with ASL.
Besides that I would run test,tren,drol, and possibly var. **** the rest. If you could get halo that's best.

vassille

Awards
Bro, post your stuff independent of mine. I said this is what cycle I would do that I feel comfortable with puting my body through the ringer.
Tren is toxic and anadrol is toxic too!..if you think otherwise you are ignorant.
1000iu HCG EOD for a month is fine. Been doing this for years and ppl I know been doing this with no problem. This 250iu stuff not sure where it comes from is not the most effective and there is no evidence on what a safe or unsafe dosage is for HCG period.
Now post what you would do on a different post and leave it at that.
If you want to pile anadrol with tren I strongly suggest doing blood work often to check liver and kidney function. There is no real reason to take two toxic compounds for recreational use, take one or the other along with more mild stuff . Im not into living on the edge when it comes with toxicity and safety of these compounds is not worth it brotha.

vassille

Awards
I was thinking.....Now since you have anadrol, do the first leg of the planned cycles with tren then bridge and do a cycle of test/anadrol for your second 6 week stretch. It makes more sense to me doing it like that. Still I would do blood work in between these 2 cycles pref in the middle of the bridge period to get a handle on any issues.

Val_0

Awards
Keep everything the same and just swap out Tren for Test/Anadrol at 100mg Anadrol/ED and 200mg T400 m/w/f?

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
TNE is test no ester.

I would just do the t400 at 1/2 cc to 3/4 cc every other day. Along with 1cc tren ace EOD. Get your ass some adex and some prami.

If you want to stay a 198'er run var, if you don't mind jumping up then run anadrol.

Preworkout test suspension if you can get it, otherwise nothing.

Your strength will explode. I personally don't even think the tren is nessesary. But either way that's what I would do.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
A lot has gone into this thread. Personally I wouldn't run anything until 6-8 weeks out ( if using Long E then 10 weeks) from the PL event.
I run either

Test P 700mg / week
Tren A 700 mg / week
Anadrol or HALO

Or
Test E / C 750mg/ week
Tren E 800mg / week

Adjust your tren / test dosages to how you want. Some like them about equal (me) some like Test low / Tren High. This is a personal preference in accordance with side effects experienced.

Anadrol -- cheap
anadrol is limiting because it does have a tendency to pack on massive weight... Especially if you are eating enough. Sooo lets look at the Anadrol like this:
1) Anadrol is great if you don't lift RAW. The extra weight and water retention will make your shirts fit tighter and make the weight come up easier
2) Anadrol and back pumps... if you get them badly it can ruin your deadlift / squat routines.

Halo -- expensive
Does not pack on any significant weight
Does not result in any back pumps (for me)
Halo is great for strength and aggression.

So I keep it to 3 compounds... Simple. Last two weeks before the meet I increase my anadrol or halo dosages.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
^ I like it. It's simple and easy. But the cycle I laid out makes sense if you already have the products you mentioned. If not, something simple like that above would work well.

Val_0

Awards
Thanks for great advice and discussion. I need to look at everything said over and select something. I do lift raw and would like to hover around 198 but if strength increased is extremely noticeable wouldn't mind moving up a category. Either one I choose I'll run a log and post results. Thanks to everyone again and keep your suggestions/comments coming.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Bro, post your stuff independent of mine. I said this is what cycle I would do that I feel comfortable with puting my body through the ringer.
Tren is toxic and anadrol is toxic too!..if you think otherwise you are ignorant.
1000iu HCG EOD for a month is fine. Been doing this for years and ppl I know been doing this with no problem. This 250iu stuff not sure where it comes from is not the most effective and there is no evidence on what a safe or unsafe dosage is for HCG period.
Now post what you would do on a different post and leave it at that.
If you want to pile anadrol with tren I strongly suggest doing blood work often to check liver and kidney function. There is no real reason to take two toxic compounds for recreational use, take one or the other along with more mild stuff . Im not into living on the edge when it comes with toxicity and safety of these compounds is not worth it brotha.
I quotes your comments as I did agree with what you were saying.
Like I said tren ace is hardly liver toxic everything I have seen is anecdotal at best. But I am open to being proven wrong if you have literature....?? I've seen bloodwork on tren at around 700mg a week and liver values are still high normal.
It has been proven via studies that I will post to back what I say regarding hcg usages that only 250iu is required and high dosing can cause irreversible damage to your leydig cells.
For a six week burst cycle I've seen guys do a lot more that what ops suggesting.
He's not really doing it for recreational use as he is doing it for a sport ie powerlifting as per the title.

vassille

Awards
Keep everything the same and just swap out Tren for Test/Anadrol at 100mg Anadrol/ED and 200mg T400 m/w/f?
yes just take the tren out replace with anadrol as you described very simple.
On the bridge I would get a hold of aromasin to take during, helps with lipids.
Dosage for that 12.5mg twice a week.

vassille

Awards
I quotes your comments as I did agree with what you were saying.
Like I said tren ace is hardly liver toxic everything I have seen is anecdotal at best. But I am open to being proven wrong if you have literature....?? I've seen bloodwork on tren at around 700mg a week and liver values are still high normal.
It has been proven via studies that I will post to back what I say regarding hcg usages that only 250iu is required and high dosing can cause irreversible damage to your leydig cells.
For a six week burst cycle I've seen guys do a lot more that what ops suggesting.
He's not really doing it for recreational use as he is doing it for a sport ie powerlifting as per the title.
It's ok to disagree I have no issue with that. Have you tried HCG at 1000iu for 4 weeks and encountered problems? I dont care about studies I want to know if you tried it?

Val_0

Awards
Thanks! I think that I am going to put something together from your advice. I'll know shortly if I am able to implement it. Why does this always have to turn into namecalling?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
It's ok to disagree I have no issue with that. Have you tried HCG at 1000iu for 4 weeks and encountered problems? I dont care about studies I want to know if you tried it?
I'm only basing my opinion on what studies have proven that it MAY cause permanent damage. Not a risk I'm willing to take. Have you done tren? Have YOU had liver damage from it? Don't know why your insisting he take tren out, it truly is the nectar of the gods! Insane strength, libido vascularity, fat loss you name it tren does it. Test on the other hand does not. Op seeks strength, get on tren.

vassille

Awards
Thanks! I think that I am going to put something together from your advice. I'll know shortly if I am able to implement it. Why does this always have to turn into namecalling?
I know is crazy tell me about it. My advice is from my experience and what I found to work over the 15 years im doing this stuff lol

vassille

Awards
I'm only basing my opinion on what studies have proven that it MAY cause permanent damage. Not a risk I'm willing to take. Have you done tren? Have YOU had liver damage from it? Don't know why your insisting he take tren out, it truly is the nectar of the gods! Insane strength, libido vascularity, fat loss you name it tren does it. Test on the other hand does not. Op seeks strength, get on tren.
Right, is your opinion without any real world experience as I predicted
I base mine on experience from using these compounds and a load of other ones that has not been talked in this thread.
Yes the original poster wants to do tren dont worry I know what tren does i've done at least 10 cycles with it and overall I stopped counting cycles when I got past 20 or 25;)

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Right, is your opinion without any real world experience as I predicted
I base mine on experience from using these compounds and a load of other ones that has not been talked in this thread.
Yes the original poster wants to do tren dont worry I know what tren does i've done at least 10 cycles with it;)
Do you think that hcg studies are done on rats? Hcg studies are done on humans as it is prescribed to humans. A study which tests 50 or more people easily trump one dudes experience. So I don't need real world experience as that's what studies are for. Not some bro science well that's what worked for me bull****.
If you've done 10 cycles with tren then you'd know it's not overly liver toxic, I've had bloodwork on it and have seen first hand people run high dosages and come back within normal levels of liver function. Look at Detroithammers current thread he's been on tren for 4 months with healthy lipids and liver enzymes.

vassille

Awards
Do you think that hcg studies are done on rats? Hcg studies are done on humans as it is prescribed to humans. A study which tests 50 or more people easily trump one dudes experience. So I don't need real world experience as that's what studies are for. Not some bro science well that's what worked for me bull****.
If you've done 10 cycles with tren then you'd know it's not overly liver toxic, I've had bloodwork on it and have seen first hand people run high dosages and come back within normal levels of liver function. Look at Detroithammers current thread he's been on tren for 4 months with healthy lipids and liver enzymes.
Bro you are arguing a mute point. There are limited studies on HCG and nobody can agree on dosages at this point. Everyone does 250 because jonny decided that 250 is a safe dose then jonny told peter then peter told matt and the shiet went all over the internet.Ppl do HCG on cycle and off cycle. Right or wrong nobody ****ing knows! There isnt a protocol that really proved beyond doubt what HCG does at what dosage in terms of damage. I go by bloodwork and what that says and so does a buddy of mine. So mute point. YOU do it then tell me how it went.
AS for tren YOU do 700mg a week for 4 months then post your experience with it not some other dude. Im not interested in what some other ppl did and you repeating their experience. Now if you are smart you never stay on tren for 4 months to begin with. I understand ppl do all kind of experiments not necessarely knowing what they are geting themselves into and if they do doesnt mean is all that safe but how much risk ppl take is up to them im not here to judge. I just like to share my experience and not repeat what others have said.
There is a reason why I only done tren on a limited bases,,,,it's hard on the body
100mg ED of tren is a hard on the liver and kidneys and yes my lipids take a dive on it and liver enzymes start to go up hence why I only do 6 weeks on it and move on to other things. Now you want to throw anadrol in the mix which is highly toxic then you must do weekly blood work if you do not that's a slippery slope and unecessary risk even if you willing to take risk. Common sense bro that all this is

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Bro you are arguing a mute point. There are limited studies on HCG and nobody can agree on dosages at this point. Everyone does 250 because jonny decided that 250 is a safe dose then jonny told peter then peter told matt and the shiet went all over the internet.Ppl do HCG on cycle and off cycle. Right or wrong nobody ****ing knows! There isnt a protocol that really proved beyond doubt what HCG does at what dosage in terms of damage. I go by bloodwork and what that says and so does a buddy of mine. So mute point. YOU do it then tell me how it went.
AS for tren YOU do 700mg a week for 4 months then post your experience with it not some other dude. Im not interested in what some other ppl did and you repeating their experience. Now if you are smart you never stay on tren for 4 months to begin with. I understand ppl do all kind of experiments not necessarely knowing what they are geting themselves into and if they do doesnt mean is all that safe but how much risk ppl take is up to them im not here to judge. I just like to share my experience and not repeat what others have said.
There is a reason why I only done tren on a limited bases,,,,it's hard on the body
100mg ED of tren is a hard on the liver and kidneys and yes my lipids take a dive on it and liver enzymes start to go up hence why I only do 6 weeks on it and move on to other things. Now you want to throw anadrol in the mix which is highly toxic then you must do weekly blood work if you do not that's a slippery slope and unecessary risk even if you willing to take risk. Common sense bro that all this is
There's a guy on this forum (Detroithammer) that runs tren for that long.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
I don''t feel like turning a thread into an argument is going to help this gentlemen out one bit.

Val_0

Awards
Here is the final cycle that I've decided to try. I will start mid to late Nov (wedding first) and keep a log here. Thanks vassille for all the advice and help in putting this together. Please remember that the dosage is/will be adjusted to the quality of the gear used.

Cycle - 6 weeks
50mg Prop ED
100mg tren ace ED
75mg masteron ED
.5mg arimdex E3D
1iu HGH 5 on/2 off
cabergoline - 0.5mg twice a week
200mg Andropen EOD

Bridge - 4 weeks
.5mg arimdex E3D
1000iu HCG m/w/f
1iu HGH 5 on/2 off

Cycle - 6 weeks
1iu HGH 5 on/2 off
50mg Prop ED
100mg Anadrol ED
75mg masteron ED
.5mg arimdex E3D
200mg Andropen EOD

Bridge - 4 weeks
1000iu HCG m/w/f
1iu HGH 5 on/2 off
.5mg arimdex E3D

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Why would you run hcg the entire time? if you run during cycle then you shouldn't need it off cycle. Also 1iu of hgh sounds really low. I'm not sure it's too effective at that dose, but Ido I haven't used it.

vassille

Awards
Here is the final cycle that I've decided to try. I will start mid to late Nov (wedding first) and keep a log here. Thanks vassille for all the advice and help in putting this together. Please remember that the dosage is/will be adjusted to the quality of the gear used.

Cycle - 6 weeks
50mg Prop ED
100mg tren ace ED
75mg masteron ED
.5mg arimdex E3D
1iu HGH 5 on/2 off
cabergoline - 0.5mg twice a week
200mg Andropen EOD

Bridge - 4 weeks
.5mg arimdex E3D
1000iu HCG m/w/f
1iu HGH 5 on/2 off

Cycle - 6 weeks
1iu HGH 5 on/2 off
50mg Prop ED
100mg Anadrol ED
75mg masteron ED
.5mg arimdex E3D
200mg Andropen EOD

Bridge - 4 weeks
1000iu HCG m/w/f
1iu HGH 5 on/2 off
.5mg arimdex E3D
Great Val, you welcome!
I;ll chime in once you start this thing to see how it goes. By then im prob starting my prep for a possible BB show in the spring so I'll be around.