Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.89%

M-drol let the gains begin!

Hello everyone, another m-drol cycle log here for the interwebs. Figured if I'm going to do it I might as well keep a log and help educate.

AND BEFORE THE BLAH BLAH I UNDERSTAND THE POTENTIAL RISKS ETC.

Some things about me
    5'10"
    210#
    Blonde hair
    Green eyes hehehe just kidding
    I will get into my max #'s when my days come

This will be my first PH cycle (I know start with H-drol bromigo, don't want too) and I believe that I have planned and researched as good as anyone could have. I also believe that starting with a lower pH is a waste, if my body starts to react bad I'll stop. I know the sides and what I am getting into.

Cycle:

*Preloaded milk thistle and hawthorn berry for 2 weeks.
    Milk thistle 1500mg day
    HB 500mg day
    Fish oil 5000mg day
    Multi vitamin
    2 gal water a day
    6 meals planned and spread out
    Protein shakes 2 a day
    6000 cals a day

M-Drol
    I split a bottle of 90 with a buddy so that equals 45 for me.
    Just received the bottle today, I am planning on running a 20/20/20 cycle as my research has shown that 10mg for a week is a waste (for a whole week.)
    *I will take the 3 pills starting friday, so 10mg till sunday to preload it and then jump to 20mg on Monday.
    *I do not want to murder myself on the first cycle so I'm sticking to 20mg, I have heard that is the sweet spot any who.)
    During the cycle I do not plan on taking creatine or test.

PCT:

40/40/20/10 nolva or liquid tamox
    3g a day of DAA
    Reduce XT 0/3/3/3

I might do an ECA stack during my PCT, if not I will be following up with ECA after my PCT.
    *Google ECA
    Hoping to gain a good amount of strength and good lean weight.

I will be providing pictures soon.

Just took my first pill and I'm nervous as hell, I worry a lot so hopefully I have everything planned and hope for no bad sides!

Thanks for following/support and to the others, **** you.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.89%

Update

Took 10mg slight head throb but nothing killing some kids on COD can't fix.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.89%

Day 2 10mg M-Drol

Feeling pretty good, only a gallon and a half ish of water, 2 gallons is a little unreal when I eat like I do.

Sides:
    Can feel some lethargy, regularly I love to take naps and sleep (be lazy) so it doesn't bother me much. Might need to start taking a pre before lifts, something light at least.
    Not sure if I'm having other sides like pumps, it feels like I am but it could just be in my head.
    Muscles are feeling tight and sore, if anyone has been severely dehydrated after being sick it kind of feels like that.

Will keep updating daily even on off days, I did have an amazing nights sleep last night thinking due to the M.

C-ya
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.4%

Sure, I'll hang out. Best of luck Bro Montana
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.89%

Thanks bro beans (In my best Thad Castle impression).

Day 3 of 10mg felt pretty good no sides really but, tomorrow is the real beginning day. Jumping to 20mg and getting a nice chest workout in.
    Will post lifts etc. Tomorrow night.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Subd. I'm a fan of Mdrol
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.89%

Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Subd. I'm a fan of Mdrol
    Thanks man, have a quick question..
    I have been reading more and I am starting to doubt nolvadex and I'm leaning more towards clomid. Which would you recommend?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.89%

Day 4 20mg

Had a pretty okay chest day, was really just a normal lift it was a chest/trip day.

Flat bench 205x8 225x6 245x4
    Incline DB 70x10 80x8 90x6
    Cable fly's
    Decline bench 225x8 245x6 275x3
    DB fly's
    I need to get a better routine, I just do what I feel like. Need something for strength as that is my main concern.

Having crazy back pumps, def need to go grab some taurine. Other then that I feel great!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by karono View Post
    Day 4 20mg

Had a pretty okay chest day, was really just a normal lift it was a chest/trip day.

Flat bench 205x8 225x6 245x4
    Incline DB 70x10 80x8 90x6
    Cable fly's
    Decline bench 225x8 245x6 275x3
    DB fly's
    I need to get a better routine, I just do what I feel like. Need something for strength as that is my main concern.

Having crazy back pumps, def need to go grab some taurine. Other then that I feel great!
    Dumbbells help when barbells get stale. Pick up the big boy 100's and bang out a few reps. I bet you will feel it more than the 245 on the bench! You will be able to go deeper, it requires more strength to stabilize plus you can isolate each side and not rely on your dominate side.
    RIP IRONFLEX
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.89%

Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Dumbbells help when barbells get stale. Pick up the big boy 100's and bang out a few reps. I bet you will feel it more than the 245 on the bench! You will be able to go deeper, it requires more strength to stabilize plus you can isolate each side and not rely on your dominate side.
    Sounds good man I'll def. give it a go, unfortunately my gym only goes up to 100s in the DB's
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Sounds good man I'll def. give it a go, unfortunately my gym only goes up to 100s in the DB's
    I think you should be fine with the hundo's DB allow you to go deep w/o feeling like your shoulders are going to explode and thats what you want to hit the chest good!
    RIP IRONFLEX
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.72%

I have been reading more and I am starting to doubt nolvadex and I'm leaning more towards clomid. Which would you recommend?
    I like Clomid better personally. It boost testicular function and makes them boys fat. And I feel better more energy on Clomid but that's how it works for me personally..
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.89%

Thanks guys will take it both into consideration. Have talked to a guy in the gym that recommends clomid too so I think I will switch it up.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.72%

Currently though I'm running both in PCT and I feel quite pumped and I'm only a week in so that's good. Taking aromasin for the free testosterone also.
  15. jking4

subd. I prefer clomid.
  16. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.84%

Subbed. Amazing how fast mdrol kicks in I started my epistane recently and it took over a week to kick in.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.89%

Quick update in middle of back and bi. My forearms and bi's feel like they are about to rip out of my skin.

Might bend some bars, never know
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.83%

In my opinion liver toxicity from oral steroids and ph's is wayyy to hyped up.. Save your money and stop buying liver support while on cycle, on top of that how much do you think a frickin herb like milk thistle is gonna do? Cut the liver support out and use some maybe during pct.
  19. jking4

Quote Originally Posted by da_gainz View Post
    In my opinion liver toxicity from oral steroids and ph's is wayyy to hyped up.. Save your money and stop buying liver support while on cycle, on top of that how much do you think a frickin herb like milk thistle is gonna do? Cut the liver support out and use some maybe during pct.
    your only half right. tudca would be a better option than milk thistle.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.83%

Quote Originally Posted by jking4 View Post
    your only half right. tudca would be a better option than milk thistle.
    I still stand by what I said completely , I'm a competitive bodybuilder and I've used tons of orals, only ever used liver support once. My liver always bounces back. Maybe Im just a medical miracle
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.89%

No clue, I don't know what anything is going to do to me other than things on online forums. Better to be safe than sorry. I don't take 1500mg of MT though, toned it down to 1000mg.
  22. jking4

I still stand by what I said completely , I'm a competitive bodybuilder and I've used tons of orals, only ever used liver support once. My liver always bounces back. Maybe Im just a medical miracle
    congrats on being a professional bodybuilder........ but suggesting someone who is doing their FIRST prohormone cycle, especially with mdrol, that liver support unnecessary is iladvised.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.62%

Do you know this because of blood work or just because you feel fine? People usually dont know their liver is dying until they go into psoriasis. While it is true the liver is a very resilient organ and one cycle of PH isnt going to kill it, years of neglect and abuse will catch up with you in the long haul. Plus cycle support does more than just protect the liverů
    RIP IRONFLEX
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.62%

congrats on being a professional bodybuilder........ but suggesting someone who is doing their FIRST prohormone cycle, especially with mdrol, that liver support unnecessary is iladvised.
    He didnt say pro he said completive which simply means he competes maybe with some frequency. He is probably a big dude but who knows?
    RIP IRONFLEX
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.89%

Maybe! I mean, everyone has an opinion and everyone's body is different. I have felt fine while on this stuff but, keeping in mind that I just started. I do pee every hour though lol, so much water.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.83%

No clue, I don't know what anything is going to do to me other than things on online forums. Better to be safe than sorry. I don't take 1500mg of MT though, toned it down to 1000mg.
    You shouldn't be taking something if you don't know how it's going to affect your body.. I would still drop the milk thistle completely. Also if you want to be SAFER stay away from ph's and go to roids.. Ph's just **** you up.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.83%

Not pro yet.. I'll admit my knowledge on Ph's is limited, but The liver toxicity problem is way to overrated. I've used oral tren with no problems, just give your liver a break after strong oral use and it you'll be fine.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.83%

Do you know this because of blood work or just because you feel fine? People usually dont know their liver is dying until they go into psoriasis. While it is true the liver is a very resilient organ and one cycle of PH isnt going to kill it, years of neglect and abuse will catch up with you in the long haul. Plus cycle support does more than just protect the liverů
    Yes I get my blood work done. I use some cycle support to (multi vite, omega 3, injectable b12) but I stay away from liver support, you just can't be stupid with orals. Don't run them to long and don't do a ton of em in one cycle.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.83%

He didnt say pro he said completive which simply means he competes maybe with some frequency. He is probably a big dude but who knows?
    Yeah not pro yet lol.. But hopefully soon
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.83%

Maybe! I mean, everyone has an opinion and everyone's body is different. I have felt fine while on this stuff but, keeping in mind that I just started. I do pee every hour though lol, so much water.
    I drink 2 gallons of water a day the peeing is ridiculous!!!
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.89%

You shouldn't be taking something if you don't know how it's going to affect your body.. I would still drop the milk thistle completely. Also if you want to be SAFER stay away from ph's and go to roids.. Ph's just **** you up.
    I know how it affects your body, I was just saying you never know how something could affect someone differently. I have done a ton of research and have everything planned. There is only a certain amount of safety precautions that you can do for anything. Even if I did roids I would still follow every precaution that I could.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.83%

I know how it affects your body, I was just saying you never know how something could affect someone differently. I have done a ton of research and have everything planned. There is only a certain amount of safety precautions that you can do for anything. Even if I did roids I would still follow every precaution that I could.
    Ok lol just making sure.. Yeah very true, especially with ph's, they can react very differently in the body from person to person. Yep totally agree. I just think roids all around are safer than ph's, I've done both. Wouldn't touch ph's ever agin.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.89%

Day 5

Back

Wide grip pull ups 4x10
    Bent over rows 135x10. 155x8. 185x6
    Lat pull downs (on a weighted machine)
    190x10. 240x8. 280x6
    Cable straight arm pull downs 4x10 on 75 (highest machine would go)
    Deadlift 225x10. 315x5. 405x2. 315x9

Bi

Preacher curls 80x8. 80x8. 100x5
    Seated curls angled outwards 30x10. 35x10. 40x8
    Spyder curls 60x10. 80x8. 100x6
    Concentration curls 40x10. 45x8. 50x6
    Cable curls (luring on back) not sure how to explain weight on the cables. Did 4 sets of 10 on highest weight.

Weight: 212
    Have not felt any strength gains, did feel like my muscles were about to rip out of my skin though. All in all I feel good, lethargy has gone away and I have not had any headaches what so ever. I also have been a lot hungrier.

If anyone has any type of exercise they think I should switch/add don't be afraid to say so.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.89%

Day 7

Sorry guys didn't have time yesterday to post, I didn't die.

Legs:

Little background on me, back in HS I played tight end and took a bad shot to the knee coming across the middle. Ever since then I have a knee sublextion (hope I spelled it right) so I can't go very heavy with free weight.

Squats, ass to grass 135x15. 185x15. 225x10. 275x8
    Leg press 16 plates, 8 on each side 4x10
    Leg curls 170x15. 230x12. 250x10. 270(max)x8
    Leg extensions max 4x10
    Hip abducter and opposite 4x8 each on highest weight
    Lunges 135 barbell 4x10

My max squat is around 405 if I get near it my right knee starts to shake so I just keep the squats light.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.89%

Day 8

Chest:

Flat BB bench 225x8. 245x4. 255x2 (idk chest pooped out on me today)
    Cable fly's 40x10. 45x8. 50x6
    Incline DB 70x10. 80x8 90x9
    Decline BB 155x15. 225x8. 245x4

Back:
    Bent over rows 135x10. 155x10. 185x8
    Deadlifts 225x10. 315x3. 365x3. 385x1. 405x1. 425x1. 430x1(PR)
    Pull ups, wide grip. 5x5

Back was feeling it after deadlifts so I gave it a break today.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.89%

Journal:

All in all I am feeling bigger and more defined, my back/bi's are getting noticeable stronger but my chest/tri's seem to be increasing slowly. Maybe it is my workout routine, still way early in the cycle though.

Haven't felt any sides really, we will see though.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.21%

Superdrol is steroids my man. I can't stand when injectable users knock orals like they are water. Superdrol ain't even a ph. It's a steroid. Enough of the nonsense. Get back to this kids log
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.72%

Quote Originally Posted by av6258 View Post

Superdrol is steroids my man. I can't stand when injectable users knock orals like they are water. Superdrol ain't even a ph. It's a steroid. Enough of the nonsense. Get back to this kids log
    Yep its like being a prohormone makes it worse. There are methylated steroids and prohormones. Same deal as far as health goes. Many many people have a PH as some evil thing that is so bad for you
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.83%

Quote Originally Posted by av6258 View Post

I know Superdrol is a "designer steroid". I'm not knocking ph's or oral steroids in the slightest, I've used ph's before and gained like 30lbs in 3 weeks. However from personal experience I can tell you that ph's have way way way more side effects than any steroid I've ever used. I'm currently running 1g of test a week, 900mgs of eq, and 500mgs of tren. The side effects I have right now are nothing in comparison to the side effects I got on ph's.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.83%

Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post

Yep its like being a prohormone makes it worse. There are methylated steroids and prohormones. Same deal as far as health goes. Many many people have a PH as some evil thing that is so bad for you
    Ph's are a lot worse lmao, not even close to the same deal health wise either, but I'm sorry my years and years of experience don't mean anything. In the end ph's are a lot worse for you than injectable steroids.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane & M-Drol Bridge Log....Let the games begin!
    By gymaddict20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 250
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 07:23 PM
  2. Cuffs' Road To Recovery...Let The Healing Begin!
    By Cuffs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 09-04-2005, 02:06 AM
  3. Let the voting begin!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-22-2005, 04:39 PM
  4. let the games begin
    By rislingohya in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-11-2003, 12:29 AM