M-drol let the gains begin!

karono

Awards
Hello everyone, another m-drol cycle log here for the interwebs. Figured if I'm going to do it I might as well keep a log and help educate.

AND BEFORE THE BLAH BLAH I UNDERSTAND THE POTENTIAL RISKS ETC.

Some things about me
5'10"
210#
Blonde hair
Green eyes hehehe just kidding
I will get into my max #'s when my days come

This will be my first PH cycle (I know start with H-drol bromigo, don't want too) and I believe that I have planned and researched as good as anyone could have. I also believe that starting with a lower pH is a waste, if my body starts to react bad I'll stop. I know the sides and what I am getting into.

Cycle:

*Preloaded milk thistle and hawthorn berry for 2 weeks.
Milk thistle 1500mg day
HB 500mg day
Fish oil 5000mg day
Multi vitamin
2 gal water a day
6 meals planned and spread out
Protein shakes 2 a day
6000 cals a day

M-Drol
I split a bottle of 90 with a buddy so that equals 45 for me.
Just received the bottle today, I am planning on running a 20/20/20 cycle as my research has shown that 10mg for a week is a waste (for a whole week.)
*I will take the 3 pills starting friday, so 10mg till sunday to preload it and then jump to 20mg on Monday.
*I do not want to murder myself on the first cycle so I'm sticking to 20mg, I have heard that is the sweet spot any who.)
During the cycle I do not plan on taking creatine or test.

PCT:

40/40/20/10 nolva or liquid tamox
3g a day of DAA
Reduce XT 0/3/3/3

I might do an ECA stack during my PCT, if not I will be following up with ECA after my PCT.
*Google ECA
Hoping to gain a good amount of strength and good lean weight.

I will be providing pictures soon.

Just took my first pill and I'm nervous as hell, I worry a lot so hopefully I have everything planned and hope for no bad sides!

Thanks for following/support and to the others, **** you. :)

karono

Awards
Update

Took 10mg slight head throb but nothing killing some kids on COD can't fix.

karono

Awards
Day 2 10mg M-Drol

Feeling pretty good, only a gallon and a half ish of water, 2 gallons is a little unreal when I eat like I do.

Sides:
Can feel some lethargy, regularly I love to take naps and sleep (be lazy) so it doesn't bother me much. Might need to start taking a pre before lifts, something light at least.
Not sure if I'm having other sides like pumps, it feels like I am but it could just be in my head.
Muscles are feeling tight and sore, if anyone has been severely dehydrated after being sick it kind of feels like that.

Will keep updating daily even on off days, I did have an amazing nights sleep last night thinking due to the M.

C-ya

karono

Awards
Thanks bro beans (In my best Thad Castle impression).

Day 3 of 10mg felt pretty good no sides really but, tomorrow is the real beginning day. Jumping to 20mg and getting a nice chest workout in.
Will post lifts etc. Tomorrow night.

karono

Awards
Subd. I'm a fan of Mdrol
Thanks man, have a quick question..
I have been reading more and I am starting to doubt nolvadex and I'm leaning more towards clomid. Which would you recommend?

karono

Awards
Day 4 20mg

Had a pretty okay chest day, was really just a normal lift it was a chest/trip day.

Flat bench 205x8 225x6 245x4
Incline DB 70x10 80x8 90x6
Cable fly's
Decline bench 225x8 245x6 275x3
DB fly's
I need to get a better routine, I just do what I feel like. Need something for strength as that is my main concern.

Having crazy back pumps, def need to go grab some taurine. Other then that I feel great!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Day 4 20mg

Had a pretty okay chest day, was really just a normal lift it was a chest/trip day.

Flat bench 205x8 225x6 245x4
Incline DB 70x10 80x8 90x6
Cable fly's
Decline bench 225x8 245x6 275x3
DB fly's
I need to get a better routine, I just do what I feel like. Need something for strength as that is my main concern.

Having crazy back pumps, def need to go grab some taurine. Other then that I feel great!
Dumbbells help when barbells get stale. Pick up the big boy 100's and bang out a few reps. I bet you will feel it more than the 245 on the bench! You will be able to go deeper, it requires more strength to stabilize plus you can isolate each side and not rely on your dominate side.

karono

Awards
Dumbbells help when barbells get stale. Pick up the big boy 100's and bang out a few reps. I bet you will feel it more than the 245 on the bench! You will be able to go deeper, it requires more strength to stabilize plus you can isolate each side and not rely on your dominate side.
Sounds good man I'll def. give it a go, unfortunately my gym only goes up to 100s in the DB's :(

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Sounds good man I'll def. give it a go, unfortunately my gym only goes up to 100s in the DB's :(
I think you should be fine with the hundo's DB allow you to go deep w/o feeling like your shoulders are going to explode and thats what you want to hit the chest good!

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I have been reading more and I am starting to doubt nolvadex and I'm leaning more towards clomid. Which would you recommend?
I like Clomid better personally. It boost testicular function and makes them boys fat. And I feel better more energy on Clomid but that's how it works for me personally..

karono

Awards
Thanks guys will take it both into consideration. Have talked to a guy in the gym that recommends clomid too so I think I will switch it up.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Currently though I'm running both in PCT and I feel quite pumped and I'm only a week in so that's good. Taking aromasin for the free testosterone also.

jking4

subd. I prefer clomid.

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
Subbed. Amazing how fast mdrol kicks in I started my epistane recently and it took over a week to kick in.

karono

Awards
Quick update in middle of back and bi. My forearms and bi's feel like they are about to rip out of my skin.

Might bend some bars, never know ;)

da_gainz

Awards
In my opinion liver toxicity from oral steroids and ph's is wayyy to hyped up.. Save your money and stop buying liver support while on cycle, on top of that how much do you think a frickin herb like milk thistle is gonna do? Cut the liver support out and use some maybe during pct.

jking4

In my opinion liver toxicity from oral steroids and ph's is wayyy to hyped up.. Save your money and stop buying liver support while on cycle, on top of that how much do you think a frickin herb like milk thistle is gonna do? Cut the liver support out and use some maybe during pct.
your only half right. tudca would be a better option than milk thistle.

da_gainz

Awards
your only half right. tudca would be a better option than milk thistle.
I still stand by what I said completely , I'm a competitive bodybuilder and I've used tons of orals, only ever used liver support once. My liver always bounces back. Maybe Im just a medical miracle :D

karono

Awards
No clue, I don't know what anything is going to do to me other than things on online forums. Better to be safe than sorry. I don't take 1500mg of MT though, toned it down to 1000mg.

jking4

I still stand by what I said completely , I'm a competitive bodybuilder and I've used tons of orals, only ever used liver support once. My liver always bounces back. Maybe Im just a medical miracle :D
congrats on being a professional bodybuilder........ but suggesting someone who is doing their FIRST prohormone cycle, especially with mdrol, that liver support unnecessary is iladvised.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Do you know this because of blood work or just because you feel fine? People usually dont know their liver is dying until they go into psoriasis. While it is true the liver is a very resilient organ and one cycle of PH isnt going to kill it, years of neglect and abuse will catch up with you in the long haul. Plus cycle support does more than just protect the liver…

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
congrats on being a professional bodybuilder........ but suggesting someone who is doing their FIRST prohormone cycle, especially with mdrol, that liver support unnecessary is iladvised.
He didnt say pro he said completive which simply means he competes maybe with some frequency. He is probably a big dude but who knows?

karono

Awards
Maybe! I mean, everyone has an opinion and everyone's body is different. I have felt fine while on this stuff but, keeping in mind that I just started. I do pee every hour though lol, so much water.

da_gainz

Awards
No clue, I don't know what anything is going to do to me other than things on online forums. Better to be safe than sorry. I don't take 1500mg of MT though, toned it down to 1000mg.
You shouldn't be taking something if you don't know how it's going to affect your body.. I would still drop the milk thistle completely. Also if you want to be SAFER stay away from ph's and go to roids.. Ph's just **** you up.

da_gainz

Awards
Not pro yet.. I'll admit my knowledge on Ph's is limited, but The liver toxicity problem is way to overrated. I've used oral tren with no problems, just give your liver a break after strong oral use and it you'll be fine.

da_gainz

Awards
Do you know this because of blood work or just because you feel fine? People usually dont know their liver is dying until they go into psoriasis. While it is true the liver is a very resilient organ and one cycle of PH isnt going to kill it, years of neglect and abuse will catch up with you in the long haul. Plus cycle support does more than just protect the liver…
Yes I get my blood work done. I use some cycle support to (multi vite, omega 3, injectable b12) but I stay away from liver support, you just can't be stupid with orals. Don't run them to long and don't do a ton of em in one cycle.

da_gainz

Awards
Maybe! I mean, everyone has an opinion and everyone's body is different. I have felt fine while on this stuff but, keeping in mind that I just started. I do pee every hour though lol, so much water.
I drink 2 gallons of water a day the peeing is ridiculous!!!

karono

Awards
[SUP][/SUP]
You shouldn't be taking something if you don't know how it's going to affect your body.. I would still drop the milk thistle completely. Also if you want to be SAFER stay away from ph's and go to roids.. Ph's just **** you up.
I know how it affects your body, I was just saying you never know how something could affect someone differently. I have done a ton of research and have everything planned. There is only a certain amount of safety precautions that you can do for anything. Even if I did roids I would still follow every precaution that I could.

da_gainz

Awards
[SUP][/SUP]

I know how it affects your body, I was just saying you never know how something could affect someone differently. I have done a ton of research and have everything planned. There is only a certain amount of safety precautions that you can do for anything. Even if I did roids I would still follow every precaution that I could.
Ok lol just making sure.. Yeah very true, especially with ph's, they can react very differently in the body from person to person. Yep totally agree. I just think roids all around are safer than ph's, I've done both. Wouldn't touch ph's ever agin.

karono

Awards
Day 5

Back

Wide grip pull ups 4x10
Bent over rows 135x10. 155x8. 185x6
Lat pull downs (on a weighted machine)
190x10. 240x8. 280x6
Cable straight arm pull downs 4x10 on 75 (highest machine would go)
Deadlift 225x10. 315x5. 405x2. 315x9

Bi

Preacher curls 80x8. 80x8. 100x5
Seated curls angled outwards 30x10. 35x10. 40x8
Spyder curls 60x10. 80x8. 100x6
Concentration curls 40x10. 45x8. 50x6
Cable curls (luring on back) not sure how to explain weight on the cables. Did 4 sets of 10 on highest weight.

Weight: 212
Have not felt any strength gains, did feel like my muscles were about to rip out of my skin though. All in all I feel good, lethargy has gone away and I have not had any headaches what so ever. I also have been a lot hungrier.

If anyone has any type of exercise they think I should switch/add don't be afraid to say so.

karono

Awards
Day 7

Sorry guys didn't have time yesterday to post, I didn't die.

Legs:

Little background on me, back in HS I played tight end and took a bad shot to the knee coming across the middle. Ever since then I have a knee sublextion (hope I spelled it right) so I can't go very heavy with free weight.

Squats, ass to grass 135x15. 185x15. 225x10. 275x8
Leg press 16 plates, 8 on each side 4x10
Leg curls 170x15. 230x12. 250x10. 270(max)x8
Leg extensions max 4x10
Hip abducter and opposite 4x8 each on highest weight
Lunges 135 barbell 4x10

My max squat is around 405 if I get near it my right knee starts to shake so I just keep the squats light.

karono

Awards
Day 8

Chest:

Flat BB bench 225x8. 245x4. 255x2 (idk chest pooped out on me today)
Cable fly's 40x10. 45x8. 50x6
Incline DB 70x10. 80x8 90x9
Decline BB 155x15. 225x8. 245x4

Back:
Bent over rows 135x10. 155x10. 185x8
Deadlifts 225x10. 315x3. 365x3. 385x1. 405x1. 425x1. 430x1(PR)
Pull ups, wide grip. 5x5

Back was feeling it after deadlifts so I gave it a break today.

karono

Awards
Journal:

All in all I am feeling bigger and more defined, my back/bi's are getting noticeable stronger but my chest/tri's seem to be increasing slowly. Maybe it is my workout routine, still way early in the cycle though.

Haven't felt any sides really, we will see though.

av6258

av6258

Awards
Superdrol is steroids my man. I can't stand when injectable users knock orals like they are water. Superdrol ain't even a ph. It's a steroid. Enough of the nonsense. Get back to this kids log

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Superdrol is steroids my man. I can't stand when injectable users knock orals like they are water. Superdrol ain't even a ph. It's a steroid. Enough of the nonsense. Get back to this kids log
Yep its like being a prohormone makes it worse. There are methylated steroids and prohormones. Same deal as far as health goes. Many many people have a PH as some evil thing that is so bad for you

da_gainz

Awards
I know Superdrol is a "designer steroid". I'm not knocking ph's or oral steroids in the slightest, I've used ph's before and gained like 30lbs in 3 weeks. However from personal experience I can tell you that ph's have way way way more side effects than any steroid I've ever used. I'm currently running 1g of test a week, 900mgs of eq, and 500mgs of tren. The side effects I have right now are nothing in comparison to the side effects I got on ph's.

da_gainz

Awards
Yep its like being a prohormone makes it worse. There are methylated steroids and prohormones. Same deal as far as health goes. Many many people have a PH as some evil thing that is so bad for you
Ph's are a lot worse lmao, not even close to the same deal health wise either, but I'm sorry my years and years of experience don't mean anything. In the end ph's are a lot worse for you than injectable steroids.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I know Superdrol is a "designer steroid". I'm not knocking ph's or oral steroids in the slightest, I've used ph's before and gained like 30lbs in 3 weeks. However from personal experience I can tell you that ph's have way way way more side effects than any steroid I've ever used. I'm currently running 1g of test a week, 900mgs of eq, and 500mgs of tren. The side effects I have right now are nothing in comparison to the side effects I got on ph's.
Well then you are a rare case if I.may say so.. SD and M1T gave me no sides. Run methyls responsibly and the sides are minimal. I don't know what you call sides but Equipoise builds blood and your BP will probably be through the roof after your cycle. And if Tren isn't making you sweat and have a bit of hard time sleeping sometimes then it probably isn't very pure

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Ph's are a lot worse lmao, not even close to the same deal health wise either, but I'm sorry my years and years of experience don't mean anything. In the end ph's are a lot worse for you than injectable steroids.
Thanks for clarifying injectables for sure though. Because on that I agree because most injectables are more liver friendly.

da_gainz

Awards
Well then you are a rare case if I.may say so.. SD and M1T gave me no sides. Run methyls responsibly and the sides are minimal. I don't know what you call sides but Equipoise builds blood and your BP will probably be through the roof after your cycle. And if Tren isn't making you sweat and have a bit of hard time sleeping sometimes then it probably isn't very pure
I'll admit I wasn't the smartest user, I stared ph's wayyyy back when they were crazy strong my first cycle was halodrol and superdrol and I was 16. Yeah I've experienced all those sides, bp I don't mind.. If bodybuilders didn't have high bp how else would they have veins popping out all over the place, low bf% only does so much lol. I'm just saying from my experiences the sides on ph's were a helluva a lot worse.

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
Interesting I thought blood pressure would go down after cycle and into pct? I was going to use Hemo Rage and it's heavy on the stims during pct now I might not. I'm on epistane now for 6 weeks.

da_gainz

Awards
Interesting I thought blood pressure would go down after cycle and into pct? I was going to use Hemo Rage and it's heavy on the stims during pct now I might not. I'm on epistane now for 6 weeks.
It should go down when you discontinue use. Just monitor your bp, I could care less if mine is high I like the vascularity it brings lol.

karono

Awards
Hello guys, sorry that I have not been posting. My computer pooped out on me and I just got a new one.

Day 9 was just a brush up on some legs and shoulders nothing to serious.
Day 10 was off
Day 11 was off
Day 12 was chest and back

Chest:

Flat BB 225x10 245x6 255x4
Incline DB 80x10 85x8 100x4 (felt ambitious)
Cable Flys 50x10 55x8 60x6
Decline 205x10 225x8 245x3 (chest was done)

Back

Pullups 5x5
Bent over rows 135x12 155x10 185x8 205x5
Lawnmowers 80x10 90x8 100x6 (I call them lawnmowers, one arm rows)
Lat-pulldown 175x15 200x10 250x6
Deadlifts 315x10 365x3 385x3 405x2 430x1

I did not feel the greatest on that day, honestly I felt a little depressed. Stuff at home was a little rough. I was not really feeling any gains nor was I seeing any size. It was only the first week though.

karono

Awards
Day 13 9/3/2013

Legs and shoulders

Legs

Squat 135x15 225x10 275x6 315x4 (ass to grass, I do not squat heavy. See first leg day log.)
Squats with legs together 135x10 185x8 225x6
Standing calf raises 225x15 315x12 365x10 +bodyweight technically
seated calf raises 3 plates x 15, 4 plates x 12, 5 plates x 10
Leg extensions 230x15 250x10 290x8 (max on machine)
Leg curls, seated 170x15 190x10 230x8

Shoulders

Cable pull overs 20x10 25x10 30x10
Horizontal Raises 20x10 25x8 30x6
DB shoulder press 50x15 60x10 65x8 70x6
Machine assisted press, (when I say plates I mean on each side) 2plates x 10, 3 plates x 6, 3 plates +10s x 3

Felt pretty good today, maybe someone can enlighten me. I am starting to feel like a bull (closets comparison,) I feel like I could knock down a brick house. Also, when I see a cutie pie I just feel like taking her to pound town... Constantly. Is it finally kicking in??

da_gainz

Awards
Day 13 9/3/2013

Legs and shoulders

Legs

Squat 135x15 225x10 275x6 315x4 (ass to grass, I do not squat heavy. See first leg day log.)
Squats with legs together 135x10 185x8 225x6
Standing calf raises 225x15 315x12 365x10 +bodyweight technically
seated calf raises 3 plates x 15, 4 plates x 12, 5 plates x 10
Leg extensions 230x15 250x10 290x8 (max on machine)
Leg curls, seated 170x15 190x10 230x8

Shoulders

Cable pull overs 20x10 25x10 30x10
Horizontal Raises 20x10 25x8 30x6
DB shoulder press 50x15 60x10 65x8 70x6
Machine assisted press, (when I say plates I mean on each side) 2plates x 10, 3 plates x 6, 3 plates +10s x 3

Felt pretty good today, maybe someone can enlighten me. I am starting to feel like a bull (closets comparison,) I feel like I could knock down a brick house. Also, when I see a cutie pie I just feel like taking her to pound town... Constantly. Is it finally kicking in??
Lmao I don't even get that feeling on a gram of test :( I'm the unfortunate one who doesn't get libido increases from gear.

karono

Awards
Lmao I don't even get that feeling on a gram of test :( I'm the unfortunate one who doesn't get libido increases from gear.
I just get done lifting and have that nice pump, then I see the hot girls working at the counter and just want to plow them.

Just took a post workout dump, now weighing in at 213.6

da_gainz

Awards
I just get done lifting and have that nice pump, then I see the hot girls working at the counter and just want to plow them.

Just took a post workout dump, now weighing in at 213.6
Just added tren A in myself so my pumps right now are insane. Damn when is it my turn for an insane sex drive!!! What's your height?