Pin twice a week at 400mg?

Swetz

Swetz

Awards
I'm getting ready to run 400mg a week of test and was just curious if you guys think that's enough to split up into 200 mg twice a week or just all 400 at once. I know it's not crucial and both would be fine but I was just seeking some other opinions.

Little_Dude

Little_Dude

Awards
I always split my doses at least 2 pins a week. Will keep levels much more stable so you lower your risk of sides at least a bit. Also why only 400mg a week. That's a pretty low dose even for a first cycle. I highly recommend at least 500mg a week 600mg even better unless your running something along side the test in which case 400mg may be adequate.

Swetz

Swetz

Awards
I was thinking 400 mostly just to see how my body reacts to it and hopefully minimize sides plus I'm not that big, about 172-175lbs so I figured 400mg a week might be a good start. No I'm not running anything with it. I do of course have some adex and liver support and my pct in place. So you'd recommend at least 500mg a week then? I'll have to consider that.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
If your running propionate then 400 is probably fine. But EOD dosing is best. If your running cypionate or enanthate, twice a week would be the preferred schedule. Not necessary but likely a smoother run. I would bump up to 500 though.

Little_Dude

Little_Dude

Awards
I was thinking 400 mostly just to see how my body reacts to it and hopefully minimize sides plus I'm not that big, about 172-175lbs so I figured 400mg a week might be a good start. No I'm not running anything with it. I do of course have some adex and liver support and my pct in place. So you'd recommend at least 500mg a week then? I'll have to consider that.
500mg at least if running alone 600 I would advise honestly. My first cycle was

Week 1 - 6
Test 600mg
60mg Dbol Daily

Week 7-12
Test 600mg

Its my go to beginner cycle and suggest it to any new comer.

Swetz

Swetz

Awards
Thanks brother. It's a e/c/decoanate blend. My supplier was out of enanthate and I didn't want to wait so I went with the blend. Based on your guys' feedback I'm thinking 250mg Monday then again on Thursday, thanks for the advice

Swetz

Swetz

Awards
Also why I was considering once a week is because the decanoate has a long life and doesn't need to be taken more than once a week so that's something to consider too I suppose..

Swetz

Swetz

Awards
Per 400mg of the blend 134 is decanoate which really isn't too much

Little_Dude

Little_Dude

Awards
With the D in it I would def go no lower than 500mg and still pin every 3-4 days

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Once you get the hang of pinning, 2x a week will be a breeze. So you might as well. Like I said, you "could" go once a week, but just make it easy and pin every 3-4 days.