Pin twice a week at 400mg?

1. Pin twice a week at 400mg?

I'm getting ready to run 400mg a week of test and was just curious if you guys think that's enough to split up into 200 mg twice a week or just all 400 at once. I know it's not crucial and both would be fine but I was just seeking some other opinions.

2. I always split my doses at least 2 pins a week. Will keep levels much more stable so you lower your risk of sides at least a bit. Also why only 400mg a week. That's a pretty low dose even for a first cycle. I highly recommend at least 500mg a week 600mg even better unless your running something along side the test in which case 400mg may be adequate.
    Have a good day!!!

3. I was thinking 400 mostly just to see how my body reacts to it and hopefully minimize sides plus I'm not that big, about 172-175lbs so I figured 400mg a week might be a good start. No I'm not running anything with it. I do of course have some adex and liver support and my pct in place. So you'd recommend at least 500mg a week then? I'll have to consider that.
    •   

4. If your running propionate then 400 is probably fine. But EOD dosing is best. If your running cypionate or enanthate, twice a week would be the preferred schedule. Not necessary but likely a smoother run. I would bump up to 500 though.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Swetz View Post
    I was thinking 400 mostly just to see how my body reacts to it and hopefully minimize sides plus I'm not that big, about 172-175lbs so I figured 400mg a week might be a good start. No I'm not running anything with it. I do of course have some adex and liver support and my pct in place. So you'd recommend at least 500mg a week then? I'll have to consider that.
    500mg at least if running alone 600 I would advise honestly. My first cycle was

Week 1 - 6
    Test 600mg
    60mg Dbol Daily

Week 7-12
    Test 600mg

Its my go to beginner cycle and suggest it to any new comer.
    Have a good day!!!

6. Thanks brother. It's a e/c/decoanate blend. My supplier was out of enanthate and I didn't want to wait so I went with the blend. Based on your guys' feedback I'm thinking 250mg Monday then again on Thursday, thanks for the advice

7. Also why I was considering once a week is because the decanoate has a long life and doesn't need to be taken more than once a week so that's something to consider too I suppose..

8. Per 400mg of the blend 134 is decanoate which really isn't too much

9. With the D in it I would def go no lower than 500mg and still pin every 3-4 days
    Have a good day!!!

10. Once you get the hang of pinning, 2x a week will be a breeze. So you might as well. Like I said, you "could" go once a week, but just make it easy and pin every 3-4 days.

Similar Forum Threads

1. pinning twice a week? dont get it
    By orangutan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 11:37 AM
  2. 250 HCG twice a week
    By rockstar6181 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 06:14 PM
  3. GH twice a week
    By justreading in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10