10 week 200mg Test Cyp question

adawg1980

Awards
What can I expect (during and after) running 200mg per week of Test Cyp injections for 10 weeks? I am a healthy 33 yrs.old with T-levels of 543. This will be my first time.

adawg1980

Awards
Buy a waste, do you mean there will not be any substantial amount of gains? Depending on diet, could I not put on around 10 lbs. of muscle? And would my strength go up any?

adawg1980

Awards
Btw, I've been lifting hard and regular for about 10 years. Mostly the basic supplements. I have run a few pro hormone cycles in the past.

FranARG

Awards
It seems too low of a dose. People who cycle test usually go around 500mg

macdady

macdady

Awards
The general thoughts of what I've seen across various boards is that the lowest one would want to go would be 375mgs a week. 200 does seem very low for a solo test cycle

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
It will be a waste. Go 500mg every week and go 12 weeks.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=214859
A waste? I'm not so sure it would be a waste. Wait let me rephrase that statement with I KNOW it wouldn't be a waste. Can you make gains running only 200 mg? Sure can. The question is are you willing to shut down your own production for such a low dose? Would 500 give you twice the results of 200? No it won't. You can make gains on running 200 specially if its pharma grade. I wouldn't suggest it but that wasn't your question. The general consensus will tell you the old 500 is the way to go. I say run a 10 week cycle with what your comfortable running. Could u put on 10lbs? Sure could.

Btw Gregg I like how you referred him to your own thread lol ;)

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My first cycle was 200 mg enanthate every week for ten weeks...... I put on 12 lbs and kept 8 so no it wasn't a waste.... It also prepared me for my 2nd cycle and allowed my body to get familiar w it...No sides just slow smooth growth

macdady

macdady

Awards
BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established

adawg1980

Awards
My reason for asking about a 10 week cycle of 200mg is that I'm pretty sure my doctor prescribed a a prescription for a 10ml vial. I wanted me to do a (1)- 200mg shot @ the 1st of the month then check blood levels again. As I posted in another thread on here, everyone trashed that idea. So, rather than keeping the bottle for 10 months, I thought about using it for 10 weeks. UNLESS, he would put me on 200mg per week.

vassille

Awards
you can prob put on 10lbs with 200mg a week for 10 weeks. My friend put on close to 20lbs on one shot a week which was 250mg. But it was his first cycle ever. Now that you have used PHs I think 10lbs is more realistic. Now 10lbs of muscle one can prob gain in 1 year so doing that in 10 weeks not so bad.