7 days into Epi cycle; questions and concerns

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
7 days into Epi cycle

Normally my blood pressure is around 118/60. When I get stressed at school or work or when I go to the doctor to check it out and get nervous this shoots up to 135/70 or more. I started my cycle and I'm sitting around 145/75 and that is relaxed so I can imagine it going up pretty high when I work out or get road rage or anything else. I'm on AI Life Support at 2 caps at bedtime, 5 grams fish oil, 3 grams taurine. Anything else I can add to help blood pressure? I quit coffee and anything with caffeine. I also drink lemon balm tea in the morning which is a mild sedative. I was thinking about getting some celery seed extract.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are barely considered hypertensive, and short term spikes during a workout should not worry you too much. I think you are fine but should keep monitoring it in case it increases.

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
I'm up 10 lbs. in one week somehow and look leaner or it could be my imagination but 10lbs!!!! Probably water weight but still impressive not much for strength gains yet unfortunately hopefully I'll get some. My diet it kinda piss poor eating pizza, burgers, etc. Next week I'll have to change it up. Pumps are absolutely insane I had to stop my leg extensions today because I felt as if my quads were going to rip open.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Itll get better, I had the same thing at the beggining of my cycle. As long as you are taking your cycle support with BP support in it you should be fine. Theres an initial BP spike from your body storing all that water which your body will then regulate (i think by expanding blood vessels). If it stays the same for another whole week try some diuretics unless its a risky number then you should consider a trip to the doc just in case.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I'm up 10 lbs. in one week somehow and look leaner or it could be my imagination but 10lbs!!!! Probably water weight but still impressive not much for strength gains yet unfortunately hopefully I'll get some. My diet it kinda piss poor eating pizza, burgers, etc. Next week I'll have to change it up. Pumps are absolutely insane I had to stop my leg extensions today because I felt as if my quads were going to rip open.
Watch the sodium bud that can increase blood pressure. I suggest to at least try to eat clean and drink shyt loads of water

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
Being that I'm in college it's hard to have a clean diet. The food in the cafeteria on campus has laxatives and I take a **** literally an hour after eating it. I'll try to clean it up. I also have a swollen lymph node in my neck usually its swollen as it is because I have chronic sinus problems but is it normal for it to swell on cycle?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Watch the sodium bud that can increase blood pressure. I suggest to at least try to eat clean and drink shyt loads of water
that should be a given for anyone, not just people on cycle. sodium aint so bad, pre workout. how do you think dem veins pop out:D.

Little_Dude

Little_Dude

Awards
High blood pressure is a problem I have had for a while even before gear and now with some pretty heavy cycles its climbs quickly if I am nit careful. When I checked 6 months ago I was relaxed at 171/88 much much higher than yours. Watching sodium content, adding a minimum of gallon of water a day, 20 mins steady easy walking at a incline 4 days aweek, and making Old Fashioned Oat Meal for breakfast it dropped to 152/78. Was still high so ny doctor put me on a BP med to be ran as long as I am on gear which indefinitely as I Blast and Cruise. After 3 weeks blood pressure was down to 137/62 much much better. Just a few suggestions.

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
Day 14 - Weight is down a bit (5 lbs. since last week) possibly water weight as all I've been doing is pissing like a race horse. I wake up every night to take a piss then again when I wake up it's crazy and I'm getting night sweats like no other. Other then that no sides. Strength is up slightly. Insane pump. Right now I have it set at
20, 20, 20, 30, 30, 30, 30
30, 30 , 30, 30, 30, 30, 30
30, 30, 30, 30, 30, 30, 30
30, 30, 30, 30, 30, 30, 30
40, 40

= 30 day cycle

I might buy another bottle to run 2 more weeks @ 40mg not sure if the cost vs. gains will be worth it.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Epi is mild 6 weeks would do ya just fine at 40 it usually doesnt kick in till about half way through week 2 getting into week 3 for me.

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
I couldn't get through my bicep routine today as I developed intense pain in both forearms. I'm thinking up upping my fish oil and adding some glucosamine perhaps for joints.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I couldn't get through my bicep routine today as I developed intense pain in both forearms. I'm thinking up upping my fish oil and adding some glucosamine perhaps for joints.
Was it muscle or tendon pain?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Felt like tendon pain.
Dont get nervous Epi does make the joints feel dry Both fish oil and glucosamine help also think about Cissus XT by SNS I have used it in the past and liked it. If you look around you can find it for cheep.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
What brand Epi you using. Epi doesn't really give me extra water weight at any point and doesn't really start kicking in til week 3 like with most. At 60mg it's didn't touch my BP either but everyone is different. Guess what I'm getting at is I'm wondering if your Epi is really epi

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Scratch the 20mg doses (pointless). Yes 6 weeks is fine. EPI is not wet by any means so any water you gain or hold is strictly diet related.

Did you pre load your BP support? If not that initial increase in BP is probably from your support if it has HB in it. HB spikes BP before lowering it.

Have fun and hopefully you're taking taurine cuz squat day and deadlift days suck without it.

Have fun

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
Scratch the 20mg doses (pointless). Yes 6 weeks is fine. EPI is not wet by any means so any water you gain or hold is strictly diet related.

Did you pre load your BP support? If not that initial increase in BP is probably from your support if it has HB in it. HB spikes BP before lowering it.

Have fun and hopefully you're taking taurine cuz squat day and deadlift days suck without it.

Have fun
Yes I preloaded the AI Life Support. I should have clarified that I just finished my 14th day and for the first 2 days of cycle I I did start at 20mg before ramping up to 30mg from that day forward. I guess I'll be ordering another bottle of epistane. Oh does brand matter because IBE epistane is rather expensive.

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
If I run 6 weeks will nolva @ 20/20/10/10 be enough? I read more is not always better with nolva is this true? Also I'm going to take Hemo Rage preworkout during pct.