Need a Caber Protocol

Aritch

Awards
Does anyone have a Caber protocol? I have heard .5mg 2x week. Does anyone know if this is right. Also will caber interfere with nolva/aromasin?

infraredline

Awards
Does anyone have a Caber protocol? I have heard .5mg 2x week. Does anyone know if this is right. Also will caber interfere with nolva/aromasin?
Start with .25 twice weekly and if sides appear up it to .5 twice weekly

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nolva will interfere with aromasin.
Go with clomid instead.

Aritch

Awards
actually it doesn't. Only AI that can be run with nolva. Adex and Letro see decreased activity.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually it doesn't. Only AI that can be run with nolva. Adex and Letro see decreased activity.
My logic comes from my knowledge that nolva decreases igf. So why run something that lowers igf when aromasin is known to increase igf?
Aromasin is also less harsh on the lipids and can act as an androgen.

And I also don't think clomid has as negative of an impact on igf as nolva does.

Clomid/aromasin combo ftw.

infraredline

Awards
My logic comes from my knowledge that nolva decreases igf. So why run something that lowers igf when aromasin is known to increase igf?
Aromasin is also less harsh on the lipids and can act as an androgen.

And I also don't think clomid has as negative of an impact on igf as nolva does.

Clomid/aromasin combo ftw.
Even better would be torem/ aromasin unless of course you are running a 19-nor

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
clomid gives me bad sides, depression etc
Not much avoiding that really, it's the price you pay for running a cycle.