Super DMZ 2.0

khagmann1

Awards
Whats up guys. First post on here. Looking to do a Super DMZ 2.0 cycle. I've ran PMAG twice before and had some good results but I am looking for something to really pack on some weight. I just want a few opinions from the more experienced guys here on my cycle before I go and run it.

Stats. age - 23 height- 5,9 weight-180. I've been lifting for about five years off and on. I'm 03, if there are any other jarheads out there. On a deployment right now and have nothing to do but lift big, eat food and watch the ongoings of third world country inhabitants

First off, does preloadin for your cycle really offer a significant amount of help to your body? I'm all about doing this the correct way

CYCLE

Super DMZ 2.0 - 20/20/20/30? If im really feeling it I'll up it to 30 that last week.
LGI Damage Control - I've heard this is a well rounded cycle support, any other suggestions?
Taurine - back pumps

PCT
Liquid Clomid - I havent found the dosing for this but I'm sure its in the forums somewhere. anyone know it offhand?
DAA - also dont know proper dosing for PCT
Erase

In conclusion
Preloading your cycle?
Good Cycle Support products?
Clomid dosing?
DAA dosing for pct?
PCT support?

If you guys notice something that would be benificial to add to my list please feel free to chime in. I'm here to learn

khagmann1

Awards
multivititmins and fish oils throughout by the way

infraredline

Awards
Whats up guys. First post on here. Looking to do a Super DMZ 2.0 cycle. I've ran PMAG twice before and had some good results but I am looking for something to really pack on some weight. I just want a few opinions from the more experienced guys here on my cycle before I go and run it.

Stats. age - 23 height- 5,9 weight-180. I've been lifting for about five years off and on. I'm 03, if there are any other jarheads out there. On a deployment right now and have nothing to do but lift big, eat food and watch the ongoings of third world country inhabitants

First off, does preloadin for your cycle really offer a significant amount of help to your body? I'm all about doing this the correct way

CYCLE

Super DMZ 2.0 - 20/20/20/30? If im really feeling it I'll up it to 30 that last week.
LGI Damage Control - I've heard this is a well rounded cycle support, any other suggestions?
Taurine - back pumps

PCT
Liquid Clomid - I havent found the dosing for this but I'm sure its in the forums somewhere. anyone know it offhand?
DAA - also dont know proper dosing for PCT
Erase

In conclusion
Preloading your cycle?
Good Cycle Support products?
Clomid dosing?
DAA dosing for pct?
PCT support?

If you guys notice something that would be benificial to add to my list please feel free to chime in. I'm here to learn
Cel cycle assist is good, you could also use organ shield by purus labs. Idk about damage control but I'm sure that is a good one as well.

Clomid should be dosed 50/25/25/25, however if you can get torem I would run that instead at 90/60/60/30

Don't preload, I would only consider preloading on long estered cycles.

Daa should be dosed 3g ed.

I would also add in blue up by controlled labs and either recycle by purus labs or forged post cycle by transform supplements to your pct

Finally make sure you dose your erase at 75mg ed.

Will you be logging this? If so I look forward to reading it.

khagmann1

Awards
I wont be able to log my cycle unfortunately. Like I said, I'm deployed and I have priorities to my work so trying to get all of my cycle onto a computer would soon become a hassle.

I am curious though, why would I want to run a test boost like "blue up" along side of the D aspartic acid? then use either Recycle or Forged which looks like an all in one AI, Cortisol control and Test in itself. All the while taking Erase pro, which is just that. Not sure I under stand the logic here

infraredline

Awards
I wont be able to log my cycle unfortunately. Like I said, I'm deployed and I have priorities to my work so trying to get all of my cycle onto a computer would soon become a hassle.

I am curious though, why would I want to run a test boost like "blue up" along side of the D aspartic acid? then use either Recycle or Forged which looks like an all in one AI, Cortisol control and Test in itself. All the while taking Erase pro, which is just that. Not sure I under stand the logic here
They all do different things believe it or not.

Blue up will raise you free testosterone levels because of the ingredient avenacosoides

Then recycle or forged post cycle are your libido support/ general purpose test boosters that will help with your libido and raise your test in general. The ai present in these though is not a very effective ai.

Finally D-AA has been shown to increase test by 40% in men over 60 which is the category you will fall into during pct.

So to summarize while the recycle or forged and the d-aa are raising your testosterone, the blue up will help that test become free test rather then shbg, allowing it to be of use to you.

khagmann1

Awards
Is having that much testosterone in a pct benificial? I was under the assumption that the key is to equalize your estrogen and test levels. Not bombard yourself with test while suppressing your estrogen. Thanks again for all the info man, like I said, I'm here to learn. What happens when I come off of pct and I again am not getting any supporting testosterone? Wont my estrogen levels rocket at that point?

Viking23

Awards
Is having that much testosterone in a pct benificial? I was under the assumption that the key is to equalize your estrogen and test levels. Not bombard yourself with test while suppressing your estrogen. Thanks again for all the info man, like I said, I'm here to learn. What happens when I come off of pct and I again am not getting any supporting testosterone? Wont my estrogen levels rocket at that point?
All those are natural test boosters so once you come off them you should be close to the test levels you were at prior to the cycle. And your body will adapt very quickly after you drop those supps because your endocrine system should be started back up. However, I am not a huge fan in using test boosters, just figured I would explain the reasoning behind their use.

infraredline

Awards
As Viking said those are natty test boosters and not drugs so there won't be a drop off after you discontinue them since they are not drugs. The only thing you will want to taper down on is your serm and the erase. After your last day just slowly wean yourself off of them, some people will say this is unnecessary but I feel it can't hurt to do so.

khagmann1

Awards
Okay well here's what I'm thinking for my final layout

Preload 1 week (Ive been reading the reasoning behind this is the spike of blood pressure you'll experience could be hazardous, considering that Super Dmz has been known to cause BP issues)
LGI Damage Control 4caps ED
Milk Thistle
Muliti
Fish Oils
Joint supplements

CYCLE
Super DMZ 2.0 20/20/20/30? if the feels are right
LGI Damage Control 4 caps ED
Taurene
milk thistle
multi
joint supps

My PCT is where I'm getting a little froggy.

Clomid - 50/50/25/25
erase pro - 0/01/01/01/01/01 AI/ Anti Estrogen/ Cortisol Control
DAA 3g ED for whole pct (I've heard to start the last week of the cycle, any recomendations?)
Purus Labs Recycle 4caps ED
milk thistle
fish oils
muli

as far as when to start the Recycle and the erase pro, should they both begin after the first week of pct or should I split them...?
Are there any final suggestions to this?

infraredline

Awards
Start everything the same day. If you are only going to use 1 of the test boosters I suggested you are better off using the blue up or another natty test booster with avenacosoides in it.