Nexy Cycle

ottoclif

Awards
I haven't ran anything in over a year , but I have the following on hand:

h-drol - 1 bottle
epi - 1 bottle
beastdrol - 1.5 bottles
methastadrol - 3 bottles

I want to use the h-drol/epi without having to buy more. Is it worth running a h-drol/epi stack for 3 weeks with what I have? Wanted to save the sd for summer bulk, but open to suggestions. Thanks.

Stats:
5'11"
190lbs
10+years lifting
5 cycles (last in early 2012)

ottoclif

Awards
Also have 35 caps of Tren

maybe:

Tren 70/70/0/0
Epi 00/30/30/30
Hdrol 00/75/75/75

Just don't want this stuff to go to waste

ottoclif

Awards
Still looking for any suggestions as to what I should run on my nect cylce...

Started pre-loading hawthorne and organ shield yesterday.

Support Supps:
GNC multi/fish oil
organ shield
hawthorn
super cissus
protein

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
USPLabs DAA 3K 3/3/3/3
LGI Rehab 4/4/4/4

FranARG

Awards
It is not worth running Epi for less than 5 weeks. Most of this forum users run it for 6 weeks.
Your PCT looks OK, and so do your support supps.

ottoclif

Awards
how about

beast 20/30/30/30/0
tren 0/0/0/70/70

???

Also have 1 bottle of hdrol and epi...and don't have the extra money to buy more

FranARG

Awards
Cant help you with that cycle. Sure someone will chime in with more info.

Good luck!

ottoclif

Awards
So I've decided the tren is pointless. It is going in the trash. Here is what I'm going to do starting Monday:

week 1-4
Beast 20/20/20/20
Epi 30/30/40/40

week5-8
nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA 3/3/3/3
Rehab 4/4/4/4

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
How many EPI caps do you have because bottles come with 90 at 10mg usually and that run would require more. Anyhow i would drop the EPI. Like someone else said if you cant run it for at least 6 weeks its kind of pointless as it really doesnt kick in until week three. Also i solid bulk with SD at 20+mg will most likely render the EPI useless and just cause more stress and sides on you body than its worth. I have tossed around the idea of a three week SD or M1T at 10mg to kick off a 6-8 week run of EPI at like 50mg with a Test base but TUDCA would definitely have to be used.

ottoclif

Awards
I only have 96 caps, 1 full bottle and a few straglers. I really wanted to use up what I had and not have to buy any more. But if it will not help, I can just hang on to them until I have more in the future.

Hdrol at 4 weeks with SD useless as well???

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
i would say so. SD is strong stuff and kicks in fast so Hdrol shouldnt make much of an impact on gains no enough to be worth it and is another compound that should be ran longer than 4 weeks